Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438005 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Levels1:

Thanks I understand also.

But I was only asking if it's possible to re select another date.

My niece applied January 10th and the closest available dates was April 14th , I mean at Shagamu center.

But today I see someone posting available dates in same shagamu to be February.

The appointment cannot be brought forward.

There is a disclaimer on the NIS website

The date(s) displayed below are for information purpose only and are not a guarantee of availability.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
aieromon:

The appointment cannot be brought forward.

There is a disclaimer on the NIS website

Thanks so much for the clarification.

One love bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
thanks for this info

99Good:
If you applied for 10years passport validity and you captured in December at Alausa NIS office, I mean whatever time you captured in December and early January

Your passport is ready for pick.

All 10yrs validity passports for these periods has been cleared according to the PCO.

If you're in a hurry to get a passport, just apply for the 10years validity passport at Alausa it takes just a month to be produced.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
99Good:

The minister added that the Alimosho office was mainly for passport application, collection of biometric data and eventual issuance, and not for passport production.

It's not about inaugurating more centers. It's about availability of booklets.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bestlily:
Abeg
Best place to DIY in Lagos?(new passport)

Kindly suggest other states that are faster DIY

Thank you

For capturing, Ilorin. But you may have to get an insider that will help you track it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Levels1:

Thanks I understand also.

But I was only asking if it's possible to re select another date.

My niece applied January 10th and the closest available dates was April 14th , I mean at Shagamu center.

But today I see someone posting available dates in same shagamu to be February.

Wow. Applied 15th, captured 31st.
Shagamu is not eligible for rescheduling though. You may try reaching their helpline though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
abbeywasc:

Wow. Applied 15th, captured 31st.
Shagamu is not eligible for rescheduling though. You may try reaching their helpline though

Thanks.

Actually was asking for my niece. I captured dec 22 at ABk and still expecting
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbola5(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
hakeem4:
I spoke to my agent and he just kept on saying it’s under production. And I’m very tired of that. He keeps saying no booklet

Same thing.
But you captured in November yeah..?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
pufframmy:
thanks for this info

you're welcome
Oyedejiopeoluwa:

Pls once you are able to get yours let me know. I'm Dec 11.
OK, I will update the house
berbs:

It's not about inaugurating more centers. It's about availability of booklets.
Yeah, this will definitely reduce production waiting time, because less work on each centers and more time for each centers to work on applications will subsequently result to fast production of passports
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lamanii22:

Ha! The process is long… I have to go and look for the person that is with my passport niyen
lol, better, find him or her and beg them 😂

The stress is too much

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hakeem4(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gbola5:

Same thing.
But you captured in November yeah..?
yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good evening. How did you get the guarantor form?

Thank you

FisayoYe:

Note that I left the Alausa office at 1.15pm. Just get there early enough and you will finish in time.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Aramide2041(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good evening Everyone
Team DIY
Ikeja passport office
Capturing date-26th October 2022
Collection date on the print out was 30th November
I went there today and my passport issued date was Dec 13th
A lot of things has changed in Ikeja passport office
You can only get your passport according to the first Alphabet of your surname
People that captured from November 15th backwards…your passport is ready

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bestlily(f): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
abbeywasc:

Sagamu, if u fill today, u can capture feb 6th
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bestlily(f): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
berbs:

For capturing, Ilorin. But you may have to get an insider that will help you track it.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ifec92: 4:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Please I need help..I just got to know one can't apply for visa with less than 6months to expire passport.. please where , how can I get a renewal in just 3weeks abeg?
Is there still express?
Please I need help on what to do o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ghallant01(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2023
Aramide2041:
Good evening Everyone
Team DIY
Ikeja passport office
Capturing date-26th October 2022
Collection date on the print out was 30th November
I went there today and my passport issued date was Dec 13th
A lot of things has changed in Ikeja passport office
You can only get your passport according to the first Alphabet of your surname
People that captured from November 15th backwards…your passport is ready
Thank you for this information.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2023
I dey festac immigration office embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2023
Good morning, anybody in Ibadan NIS office.
Captured December 10, like when can I get my passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmy6k(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2023
ifec92:
Please I need help..I just got to know one can't apply for visa with less than 6months to expire passport.. please where , how can I get a renewal in just 3weeks abeg?
Is there still express?
Please I need help on what to do o

I was able to get mine (Renewal) within 2weeks, in Bayelsa. On express basis
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shifaa: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
99Good:
I just gave an update that came directly from the PCO, I'd advice you go check yourself, if they tell you its not ready, go to the PCO's office yourself.

Ok, Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bimluv(f): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Akure November people wey don collect passport dey?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joejacobs10(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
picked up my passport today.

captured 1st November
Date of issue: 13th Jan
picked it up today, 2nd February

Ph, #DIY

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
dammywapes:
Y’all should wish me well , I will be going to check for my passport if it’s ready tomorrow. I captured november 1 last year @ ibadan. 🙏
I don collect my passport today their fada 😂

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
dammywapes:
I don collect my passport today their fada 😂

Congrats.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fizcoo20(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Plz, i need the links to track my passport.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ijaola(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
There is parking space for you.

I don't know if there is resident oath commissioner.

Sorry. Just seeing this.

venabili:

How about parking space? Do they allow cars within their premises?

Do they have a resident commissioner of oaths?

Cc ijaola
Doyou2019
Trigger11

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ijaola(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nope.

abbeywasc:
Still waiting on Sagamu folks please. Is there a commisional of oaths at the centre?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ijaola(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
I helped someone out yesterday and April 6 is the next available date for sagamu

Justbesure:

Please how did you get the next available date without chosen the center and making payment already
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
ijaola:
There is parking space for you.

I don't know if there is resident oath commissioner.

Sorry. Just seeing this.

Many thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
berbs:

Congrats.
Thank you 😊

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.