Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1437857 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bimluv(f): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
venabili:

Thanks. Whats the alternative though? My wife has an expired passport in her maiden name. She's trying to get a new one and will capture same date with my son. Can mine alone suffice?

Let her give her consent stating her NIN, my hubby did just that for our son

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Alausa is currently printing for those that captured late November and early December

Those that captured late December can check for the availability of their passport from 27th of February.

I was at the PCO's office today and I over heard her talking on the phone complaining about shortage of booklet supply for the past one week.

For this reason some slight delays might occur (they might be one week behind schedule) for this month's passport productions.

I hope this information helps.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
If you applied for 10years passport validity and you captured in December at Alausa NIS office, I mean whatever time you captured in December and early January

Your passport is ready for pick.

All 10yrs validity passports for these periods has been cleared according to the PCO.

If you're in a hurry to get a passport, just apply for the 10years validity passport at Alausa it takes just a month to be produced.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shifaa: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
I Captured December 6 at ikeja for 10years, when I called the agent he said the passport is not ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hakeem4(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shifaa:
I Captured December 6 at ikeja for 10years, when I called the agent he said the passport is not ready
are you not using the track my application on the portal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shifaa:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shifaa:
I just gave an update that came directly from the PCO, I'd advice you go check yourself, if they tell you its not ready, go to the PCO's office yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blackchampion(m): 12:32am On Feb 01, 2023
pragmaticme:
Umuahia passport office is so corrupt.. even after you pay 26k online.. on reaching their, I was told to pay 13k logistics fees.. that passports are printed at Enugu.. can u imagine.. I will report them to ICPC n EFCC.
What's up bro,
How did you later sort out this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 2:21am On Feb 01, 2023
99Good:

Pls once you are able to get yours let me know. I'm Dec 11.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 2:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Shifaa:

Once you get yours, let me know.

I'm Dec 11
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 2:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Fistop:

Captured on Friday last week; passport is ready today, Tuesday for collection. Money indeed answereth all things.

Guess, it your luck;I paid money too. Nothing than wait till proposed collection date. Congrats
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 2:41am On Feb 01, 2023
hakeem4:
are you not using the track my application on the portal

That sometimes is not always in sync.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 2:45am On Feb 01, 2023
My PP eventually came out after a month plus. Was expecting it much earlier because It's renewal. Eledumare be praised.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmy6k(m): 3:03am On Feb 01, 2023
Got my passport... Renewal
Application date - 19th January
Capturing date - 20th January
Collected it on Monday 30th.
Although, I paid for express and it works out as planned..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2023
emmy6k:

Centre? Most of the big centres have capturing dates well in the future. Only a few have next day capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lamanii22(f): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Can you collect a new passport instead of renewing? Cause the old one has been misplaced?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmy6k(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2023
abbeywasc:

Centre? Most of the big centres have capturing dates well in the future. Only a few have next day capturing
Bayelsa, although I have someone there who did all the processing for me on express basis.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2023
emmy6k:
some people in here will tell you nothing like fast track again 😂 For this same 9ja we dey so 😒🥴

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Y’all should wish me well , I will be going to check for my passport if it’s ready tomorrow. I captured november 1 last year @ ibadan. 🙏

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2023
The Federal Government on Monday inaugurated another Passport office in Alimosho, Lagos, as part of its strategy to make passport administration seamless for Nigerians. A statement issued in Abuja by Mr Sola Fasure, Media Adviser to Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, said the minister inaugurated the office.
Aregbesola said the aim was to ease the increasing pressure on the three existing Passport Control Offices in Lagos State.

The minister added that the Alimosho office was mainly for passport application, collection of biometric data and eventual issuance, and not for passport production.

“We are also committed to expanding our passport issuance operations to bridge the gaps we face usually in urban centres like Lagos,” The minister of interior added. He said that NIS was working hard and raising its capacity to cope with the high demand for passports in the country.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Crystalline(f): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2023
I finally got my passports today. Hurray!!!

Festac office DIY
Capture date: 24th October, 2022
Pick up date: 1st February, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bestlily(f): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Abeg
Best place to DIY in Lagos?(new passport)

Kindly suggest other states that are faster DIY

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Lamanii22:
Can you collect a new passport instead of renewing? Cause the old one has been misplaced?

Apply for renewal-lost passport else your money will be forfeited if you apply for a fresh passport

Documents needed for a lost passport replacement:

•Letter of Application containing the details of loss passport

•Lost Passport’s Police Report Extract

•Sworn affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court

•Photcopy of lost passport data page
------------------------------------------------------------
Additional documents :

•Passport application form
•Payment slip
•Appointment slip
•2passport photographs
Photocopy of old passport data page

NOTE- this "might" only be done at NIS HQ Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2023
Bestlily:
Abeg
Best place to DIY in Lagos?(new passport)

Kindly suggest other states that are faster DIY

Thank you
Sagamu, if u fill today, u can capture feb 6th

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lamanii22(f): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
99Good:

Apply for renewal-lost passport else your money will be forfeited if you apply for a fresh passport

Documents needed for a lost passport replacement:

•Letter of Application containing the details of loss passport

•Lost Passport’s Police Report Extract

•Sworn affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court

•Photcopy of lost passport data page
------------------------------------------------------------
Additional documents :

•Passport application form
•Payment slip
•Appointment slip
•2passport photographs
Photocopy of old passport data page

NOTE- this "might" only be done at NIS HQ Abuja.

Ha! The process is long… I have to go and look for the person that is with my passport niyen
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ghallant01(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Captured on 20th October, 2022.
Alausa, Ikeja Lagos.
I don't know if I can go pick up my passport because I'm coming form a far distance.
Has anyone here that capture the same month and same location collect his/her passport?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
abbeywasc:

Sagamu, if u fill today, u can capture feb 6th
Please how did you get the next available date without chosen the center and making payment already
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Justbesure:

Please how did you get the next available date without chosen the center and making payment already

https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/availability

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
aieromon:

https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/availability

Please is it possible for someone to reschedule his/her passport after giving a capturing date.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Levels1:

Please is it possible for someone to reschedule his/her passport after giving a capturing date.

You can visit the passport office anytime after the capture date but not before.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
aieromon:

You can visit the passport office anytime after the capture date but not before.

Thanks I understand also.

But I was only asking if it's possible to re select another date.

My niece applied January 10th and the closest available dates was April 14th , I mean at Shagamu center.

But today I see someone posting available dates in same shagamu to be February.

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: emmyclassic(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.