Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438636 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 1:22am On Mar 14, 2023
WpressBeginner:

How many month

3months months + days
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2023
Yhemitz:

Like three months oooo.
Just the single paper given to us after capturing

Too long. And I have applied to take my bio in ibadan
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Iseoluwani:

M unable to print the guarantor form
Have you paid the application fee of 25,000 Naira online or at the banks approved by NIS?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Moji12:

Please can driver's licence go in lieu of the NIN slip?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by WpressBeginner: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Please any update on d portal dat has issue..... Anybody who has called any nis officers on this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Yhemitz:

December 09

Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fizcoo20(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Abdullah36:
Just recieved my passport
captured Feb 01
Issued Feb 18
Collected Today March 13 at farm center kano
Spend 25500 + 200(court stamp) + 3000 (processing fee for DIY)

this is nice. renewal or fresh??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by WpressBeginner: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
We dat have done NIN verification are we also going to pay!!!
We gat to contact d nis official....please if u av contact with nis official please help us contact Dem....there wahala is becoming too much

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oyibofucker(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2023
I went to passport office around 12:30- and left at 1 my passport was delivered to me at 5pm same day. 35 K spent

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by docphresh(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2023
oyibofucker:
I went to passport office around 12:30- and left at 1 my passport was delivered to me at 5pm same day. 35 K spent
who be your plug
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Aramide2041(f): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good Afternoon All
A friend of mine checked online for Osun state Liason office in Lagos,she went there but the place was locked.please who has any idea of new address?it’s urgent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please, which month Ikoyi office dey? And can someone pick up the passport for me?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Too long. And I have applied to take my bio in ibadan

Just put everything in prayer. Nothing impossible for God.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
abbeywasc:
Please, which month Ikoyi office dey? And can someone pick up the passport for me?

Doubt it, In Ibadan they're going to clear you with your fingerprint
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Agosumary(f): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
[Which of the passport center and which state please.quote author=Thegamingorca post=121490026]

The fast tracking still exists. You can do it highest in a month if you know ppl even in Abuja hq[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abdullah36(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odunharry:

this is nice. renewal or fresh??
Fresh
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Update from alausa center-

A lady captured January 6, collected her passport today 32pages 5years validity, via agent though.

I, being DIY, I captured December 23 2022, PCO asked I come today for collection but I am being told my file is missing by some collection officers, make I see PCO first before I activate the other side of me.

Update later

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by neduboo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:

A lady captured January 6, collected her passport today 32pages 5years validity, via agent though.

I, being DIY, I captured December 22 2022, PCO asked I come today for collection but I am being told my file is missing by some collection officers, make I see PCO first before I activate the other side of me.

Update later

I also was at the passport office at Ikeja today and was told that my passport is not ready for collection. That only those that captured is December can collect.

I captured on January 4th this year though. It seems I will have to visit their office again to meet the PCO because I don't understand all this unprofessionalism
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Have you paid the application fee of 25,000 Naira online or at the banks approved by NIS?

Yes. Tnks have been able to download
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vicarsenal(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
oyibofucker:

Who is your plug?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Aramide2041:
Good Afternoon All
A friend of mine checked online for Osun state Liason office in Lagos,she went there but the place was locked.please who has any idea of new address?it’s urgent
I think it's 53B, Remi Fani-Kayode Avenue, GRA Ikeja, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
neduboo:

I also was at the passport office at Ikeja today and was told that my passport is not ready for collection. That only those that captured is December can collect.

I captured on January 4th this year though. It seems I will have to visit their office again to meet the PCO because I don't understand all this unprofessionalism
What's the collection date on your collection slip?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by neduboo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

What's the collection date on your collection slip?

9th March, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:

I, being DIY, I captured December 23 2022, PCO asked I come today for collection but I am being told my file is missing by some collection officers, make I see PCO first before I activate the other side of me.

Update later
Update!

I was able to meet the PCO, she ordered the officers in charge to search for my file, after all the back and forth they eventually found the file and ordered for the immediate production, I got the passport within 2hours

Applied September 23 2022
Captured December 23 2022
Issued March 14 2023
Collected March 14 2023

If you find yourself in such situation the PCO is your best bet, if s/he is nice, not too fierce and isn't too corrupt.

I'm done with the Nigerian immigration until another 5 years in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yhemitz:

Doubt it, In Ibadan they're going to clear you with your fingerprint
Even for a minor? I dont want to pull my kid out of school for collection if not neccesary.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by littleangelette(f): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Update!

I was able to meet the PCO, she ordered the officers in charge to search for my file, after all the back and forth they eventually found the file and ordered for the immediate production, I got the passport within 2hours

Applied September 23 2022
Captured December 23 2022
Issued today March 14 2023
Collected today March 14 2023

If you find yourself in such situation the PCO is your best bet, if s/he is nice, not too fierce and isn't too corrupt.

I'm done with the Nigerian immigration until another 5 years in Jesus name.

Does this mean that passports of January applicants in Alausa is up for collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
How much did you pay for 4 days?
Thegamingorca:

Ofcourse, from the biometric at abj to the mailing of my passport to my state took 4days.

Oh and I had a complicated rearrangement of name which had to be sorted out with correct details on my NIN cheesy

Whoever say connection no good in all these institutions is a bastard
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
littleangelette:

Does this mean that passports of January applicants in Alausa is up for collection?
I can't guarantee that, because some people who captured December 18-19 upward didn't get theirs but a lady who captured January 6th got hers, it's not difficult to understand (fast tracking still exist)

A girl (around 13-15yrs old) who came with her mum she's a USA/Nigerian citizen got her Nigerian passport today (yes, she captured today and collected today)

How do I know?

I stroke a conversation with her mother because we were at the PCO's office together

NB -before meeting the PCO make sure you actually have evidence to prove you really need the passport urgently else she won't attend to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Where's this?
oyibofucker:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teejay13(m): 3:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Babalolaazeez:
Goto NIN office for name modification before u go for capturing. I had same issue too, the person helping me told me to rectify the issue at NIN office.

Good morning,

Please my biometric enrolment is on 3rd of April at Alausa. However, I won't most likely be in Lagos that April until say end of the month.

Is there a way I can do it before then during this March period that I'm in town? I mean is it allowed?
Also, there is names mismatch with the NIN slip (just my first name being the other name on the NIN slip and vice versa. Hope this won't pose an issue during enrolment. I'm asking cos it's DIY and I want the passport to be available ASAP.

Thanks, looking forward to your response.

To your first question; the answer is no, you can only reschedule your appointment and choose a further date. You can’t get a closer date than what you already have. Reason been that as the days goes by, so does the appointment date also goes up along.

Secondly, for the issue of discrepancies in the name arrangement on your NIN and passport application, I would advise you follow up on that with NIMC, just so they can do name modification for you before your capturing date arrives. Otherwise it might slow down the production of your passport and the issuance time.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teejay13(m): 3:17am On Mar 15, 2023
sakieja:
Hello house, please what could be happen here?I captured in November last year at Osogbo NIS(DIY)I went there last month to confirm it's ready but I was told that my passport is yet to ready that since the day of capture nothing as been done.out of anger I ask for their PCO which I was later directed to servicom where I vetted my anger on them.i was ask to calm down that when did I really need the passport I said now.the lady promised me this month and she asked me to lodge my complain in there book and drop a photocopy of my enrollment form which I did.i usually track my passport .it usually passport production in progress.but when I checked it today this what I saw.please help

Keep calm, your passport production is in process. Also note that the tracking thing usually does not work as perceived to be. Often times the NIS people don’t usually update their portals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.