Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1441505 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moji12(f): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2023
ekitimanalways:
Yes.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sakieja(f): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Okay.thank you

Teejay13:

Keep calm, your passport production is in process. Also note that the tracking thing usually does not work as perceived to be. Often times the NIS people don’t usually update their portals.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Please I urgently need address to Immigration office in Alimosho. I can't find it on Google. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2023
crowther15:
Please I urgently need address to Immigration office in Alimosho. I can't find it on Google. Thanks.

aieromon:

Beside Domino's Pizza, Akowonjo-Egbeda Road, Akowonjo.
Sobo bus-stop

Google pin 6.6021208, 3.3073528

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2023
aieromon:

Google pin 6.6021208, 3.3073528

Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
crowther15:

The address is:
Sobo (Shobo) Bus Stop, Egbeda-Akowonjo Road.

Besides Domino’s Akowonjo Road

Opposite The Place Restaurant, Akowonjo Road.

Adjacent the NNPC Filling Station, on Akowonjo Road.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maurreen(f): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please i would love to confirm if its compulsory for me to go to my appointment with a birth certificate from NPC or if i can go with age declaration instead.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
ekitimanalways:

The address is:
Sobo (Shobo) Bus Stop, Egbeda-Akowonjo Road.

Besides Domino’s Akowonjo Road

Opposite The Place Restaurant, Akowonjo Road.

Adjacent the NNPC Filling Station, on Akowonjo Road.
Thank you very much Sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
crowther15:

Thank you brother

Here is feedback from a fellow DIY.

Haywhey:
It would be unfair not sharing my experience here, I learnt all I did on here.

My experience at Alimosho center on 14/02/2023. I got there quarter to 10, I met a guy at the gate who asked for my purpose and i inquired to know his business with what I came to to do..

Got into the hall met one Officer 👮‍♀️ Tunde who also asked for my purpose which I narrated to him, he then requested for 3500 to open a file as per DIY and another 5500 to push it in. I was like fun ki ni (For what) He then said I should call anybody I know that is the modus operandi. I ignored him went to meet another Officer Adeyemo and told him my purpose as per DIY, he pointed at an officer BELLO at servicecom (Seated at one corner). I told him I have an appointment to.. before I could land he requested for my documents, vetted the documents and asked me to write an application which I did, he then asked me to seat.

After about 10minutes I went to meet him he told me he’s about taking my file inside. The officer BELLO was extremely polite and professional.

I waited for about 30 minutes before I was called for capturing. After capturing I was given a paper with my name and sum numbers.

Before leaving the hall I tracked my application, passport production in progress.

I didn’t spend a dime till I left about 12noon.

Mine is RENEWAL…

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by eddy2farm(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
[
Hello
Hope you are getting better?
You said by today Monday I should be able to print out the new details in my nin.i am yet to see any changes in my nin data. I need to no if this is possible by you. I Told you I need this passport for travel
[/color]

[color=#990000]

quote author=Bigjoyce post=121082269]
As a reminder Ensure you sort out your NIN issues before going for fresh passport application or renewal...to avoid wahala,stress and embarrassment[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maurreen(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Maurreen:
Please i would love to confirm if its compulsory for me to go to my appointment with a birth certificate from NPC or if i can go with age declaration instead.

Please i need update so i can be ready before my appointment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeyz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Maurreen:

Please i need update so i can be ready before my appointment

why don't you go with the two, to be on the safe side.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Maurreen:
It depends on your birth year.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maurreen(f): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Maurreen:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maurreen(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
okeyz:

why don't you go with the two, to be on the safe side.
ekitimanalways:

It depends on your birth year.

year is 1994
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Maurreen:

year is 1994
IF YOU WERE BORN BEFORE 1992 AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH FROM A COMPETENT COURT IN NIGERIA WOULD DO.

YOU WERE BORN AFTER 1992. THEREFORE, BRING ALONG WITH YOU THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM NPC ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SmooshCHN: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Elolam87:
Okay, thanks for your response
Please did you also capture at Ekiti in December? If yes, can you let me know when you're about to collect yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solaiphones: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Captured in Ekiti still nothing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blackchampion(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Avoid Abia State immigration command by every means if you're using DIY.

Just like what I heard about before going, I was forced to cough out 12.5k today for logistics today when I went for biometrics. Even after that, my file was dumped because according to them, I needed to entrust my application to an officer to process it for me.

The servicom officers there are as corrupt as other officers.

I waited till pass 5pm before I was attended to. This came after I couldn't wait again nor come back there, so I had to also sort myself out, because they were ready to frustrate me because I did DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by simplebb: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Teejay13:

To your first question; the answer is no, you can only reschedule your appointment and choose a further date. You can’t get a closer date than what you already have. Reason been that as the days goes by, so does the appointment date also goes up along.

Secondly, for the issue of discrepancies in the name arrangement on your NIN and passport application, I would advise you follow up on that with NIMC, just so they can do name modification for you before your capturing date arrives. Otherwise it might slow down the production of your passport and the issuance time.

Thanks for the detailed response!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SmooshCHN: 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
solaiphones:
Captured in Ekiti still nothing
When did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Haywhey:
It would be unfair not sharing my experience here, I learnt all I did on here.

My experience at Alimosho center on 14/02/2023. I got there quarter to 10, I met a guy at the gate who asked for my purpose and i inquired to know his business with what I came to to do..

Got into the hall met one Officer 👮‍♀️ Tunde who also asked for my purpose which I narrated to him, he then requested for 3500 to open a file as per DIY and another 5500 to push it in. I was like fun ki ni (For what) He then said I should call anybody I know that is the modus operandi. I ignored him went to meet another Officer Adeyemo and told him my purpose as per DIY, he pointed at an officer BELLO at servicecom (Seated at one corner). I told him I have an appointment to.. before I could land he requested for my documents, vetted the documents and asked me to write an application which I did, he then asked me to seat.

After about 10minutes I went to meet him he told me he’s about taking my file inside. The officer BELLO was extremely polite and professional.

I waited for about 30 minutes before I was called for capturing. After capturing I was given a paper with my name and sum numbers.

Before leaving the hall I tracked my application, passport production in progress.

I didn’t spend a dime till I left about 12noon.

Mine is RENEWAL…

What's the total cost for passport, Alausa immigration office is the one I intend to go to
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Please my brothers and sisters on nairaland,
When tracking my international passport after the very first day I did capturing on February 13th 2023 all stages where all marked except production pending but I just checked today 15th march 2023 and the ones that has been marked is no more marked...please what's going on... Please what can I do.... Please let me know if you are in my shoes...I did capturing at festac immigration office...thank you God bless you all

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Pls

1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Pls pls

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2023
PLs

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 12:55am On Mar 16, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
When tracking my international passport after the very first day I did capturing on February 13th 2023 all stages where all marked except production pending but I just checked today 15th march 2023 and the ones that has been marked is no more marked...please what's going on... Please what can I do.... Please let me know if you are in my shoes...I did capturing at festac immigration office...thank you God bless you all
There's nothing to worry about, before I collected mine two days ago, it was showing unmarked also and even till now after collection, still the same, it's a technical glitch from their website/server, just ignore, it'll return to normal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IceQween(f): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2023

I also captured at Festac on the 7th and mine is showing the same thing as yours presently. I read here that it is a technical issue from their website. Please is yours DIY or an agent is involved? Because I am still expecting mine after six weeks. I am renewing my passport not new one.

Anyone from Festac who captured February and has collected should please quote me. My tire is tired for waiting this long!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Feranchek(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I have forwarded your complaints to NIS via email. We should expect a response soon.

Good morning. Please any update on this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elolam87(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2023
She captured in January,I will let you know.
Have you collected yours?
SmooshCHN:
Please did you also capture at Ekiti in December? If yes, can you let me know when you're about to collect yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by guyct: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Can I sign the passport guarantor for my wife and children (I had my own passport before now)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Somzee(f): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
guyct:
Can I sign the passport guarantor for my wife and children (I had my own passport before now)
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.