Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432269 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Highlyfavoured3: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
How about if only one parent will be available to go with the child? What additional document will be required?

ekitimanalways:

(1) PASSPORT PAYMENT SLIP.
(2) PASSPORT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
(3) COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
(4) ONE OR TWO COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH (S)
(5) CHILD'S EXPIRED NIGERIAN PASSPORT AND PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT DATA PAGE.

YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE OR PARTNER MUST BE PRESENT AT NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE PASSPORT OFFICE WITH THE CHILD. VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE OR PARTNER.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fizcoo20(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dey are producing December at ikoyi NIS.

Luchicruz:
I did capturing at Ikoyi passport office since December 1st.

Only for one of the workers to say its still not ready since 3 months and I should bring 25k if I want to fast track.

Please how true is this and which month are they currently producing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Onyenahazi: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good evening all. Please I have a serious issue here. So, I went for my capturing unknowingly the date which wasn't my appointment date. My documents got approved but I wasn't able to capture when I got to the capturing room. My file was withheld and I was asked to come back on my appointment date.
So, I don't know if I would be told to start afresh, like reprinting and refilling my guarantor's form. Please who has had this issue should put me through. Thank you. I really don't want to start afresh.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lilachiever(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Luchicruz:

Only for one of the workers to say its still not ready since 3 months and I should bring 25k if I want to fast track.

Ask to see the PCO
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
I suspect that your passport has been produced. Go to the Servicom office to find out. You don't need to pay any money for fast tracking
Luchicruz:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blackchampion(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Onyenahazi:
Good evening all. Please I have a serious issue here. So, I went for my capturing unknowingly the date which wasn't my appointment date. My documents got approved but I wasn't able to capture when I got to the capturing room. My file was withheld and I was asked to come back on my appointment date.
So, I don't know if I would be told to start afresh, like reprinting and refilling my guarantor's form. Please who has had this issue should put me through. Thank you. I really don't want to start afresh.
No, you won't be filling the forms again. Just go on your appointment date, and you'll be captured.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2023
Pls who knows the current amount of renewing passport? 32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DealMogul(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Life update:

Finally picked up my passport yesterday evening at the Alausa office. I got there at 12 noon and left just before 5pm.

Here are my observations:

1. If you plan to go for collection at the Alausa office, go according to the collection days indicated here on the thread. Your letter should correspond with the right day of the week

2. If you are DIY don't bother going very early. You can plan to get there between noon and 1pm. They scheme their practices to attend to their "special applicants" and arrangee applications earlier in the day. If you go too early you will waste the entire day waiting.

Prepare food and drinks for the wait o.

They make it a point to attend to DIY later in the day. It's not a set in stone rule but this is what I observed

3. If you captured in January 2023, wait till April 2023 if you're DIY

4. You can collect on behalf of someone provided there is a familiar relationship. If you can talk your way out of paying anything pls do but if you feel offended you can find the PCOs office to lodge a complaint

More importantly be confident that you can DIY this process. You don't need to pay anyone higher than the normal charges. You're just funding someone's flex life. Like I've said earlier, if you're not ready to part with about 150k for express then don't pay anything other than 26k for your passport. Both I who did DIY and people who paid 20k more than normal charges we all waited hours in line to collect. There was no special attention. This special assistance is reserved for VIPs (people who pay way way more) now.

In order to do DIY just arm yourself with proper information; it's all here on this thread. Search, ask questions and learn. I got all I needed in this thread. Then play the waiting game of 3 months for collection. It may be less depending on some circumstances but be prepared to wait that long. If you're in a big hurry then be ready to shell out big. Anything lower than 100k will make you wait as long as I did; don't let anyone tell you lies.

Happy applications everyone!

DealMogul:
Hi guys. I've read through a lot of the replies here and gathered enough information to start this application myself as #teamDIY at the Alausa passport office. Let me add that I did my application myself and paid online, printed out all reqd docs and completed the necessary guarantor forms, court stamps and photocopies requested. If you're #TeamDIY the printed appointment slip will guide you accordingly.

First of, the information on Alausa office here needs updating; the processes have changed at the station. Please take note below:

1. If you are #TeamDIY don't bother going to open a file BEFORE your appointment date. You may be turned back or outrightly rejected. The officers will check your slip; don't try to outwit them

2. Got here around 6.30am and waited to be let in. After filing some attendance book at the security gate I was given a tally containing a number for the capturing queue

3. Every fresh applicant was ushered into the reception to be attended to by officers on a table seated on the right of the entrance. Copies of docs as well as originals checked, I was requested to purchase a white file outside and the file was filled with my docs. They filled my details in a register and I was instructed to proceed to Room 12 ( Servicom room) where my file was inspected, questions about my guarantor asked and my docs were signed off ready for further inspection

4. I exited this room and returned the file to the first inspection table for onward transmission to another room (Unknown). Here they inspected the files again and confirmed all was accurate and ready. I think this office is where the NIN is confirmed and that all details are intact

5. I went to wait in the waiting room until my name was called up to receive my file after returning the tally I was given. The next is another long wait for the actual biometrics capture.

6. My turn came to capture after several nodding and napping and lots of "the network is down". Finally had my biometrics done around 4.35pm and got my enrollment slip for passport collection

So the process has changed. Forget all you know about Alausa. Go ahead and #DIY! A guy paid some officer 95k and sat beside my to wait for capturing after getting here before 9am. If you're not ready to shell out over 180k for the so-called express service, don't listen to anyone and do it yourself

Cheers all

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DealMogul(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Your file has probably been passed back to another office for reassessment before capturing. Go on your fixed capture date and fill appointment register as normal. When you get there go straight to the Information desk or SERVICOM desk and explain your case. They will put you through how to get captured

Onyenahazi:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2023
Blackchampion:
No, you won't be filling the forms again. Just go on your appointment date, and you'll be captured.

For some reasons I missed my appointment date. Can I go on a later date without rescheduling?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jenonye(f): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Good morning all. How long does change of name take? I applied for a change of name on my passport and captured on the 5th of January. I really need the passport to be ready soon but I have been hearing that change of name takes 5-6 months. Pls who here is/was in my shoes and what can be done in this situation? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lilachiever(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2023
DealMogul:
Life update:

Finally picked up my passport yesterday evening at the Alausa office. I got there at 12 noon and left just before 5pm.

1. If you plan to go for collection at the Alausa office, go according to the collection days indicated here on the thread. Your letter should correspond with the right day of the week

2. If you are DIY don't bother going very early. You can plan to get there between noon and 1pm. They scheme their practices to attend to their "special applicants" and arrangee applications earlier in the day. If you go too early you will waste the entire day waiting.

They make it a point to attend to DIY later in the day. It's not a set in stone rule but this is what I observed

4. You can collect on behalf of someone provided there is a familiar relationship. If you can talk your way out of paying anything pls do but if you feel offended you can find the PCOs office to lodge a complaint

More importantly be confident that you can DIY this process. You don't need to pay anyone higher than the normal charges. You're just funding someone's flex life. Like I've said earlier, if you're not ready to part with about 150k for express then don't pay anything other than 26k for your passport. Both I who did DIY and people who paid 20k more than normal charges we all waited hours in line to collect. There was no special attention. This special assistance is reserved for VIPs (people who pay way way more) now.

In order to do DIY just arm yourself with proper information; it's all here on this thread. Search, ask questions and learn. I got all I needed in this thread. Then play the waiting game of 3 months for collection. It may be less depending on some circumstances but be prepared to wait that long. If you're in a big hurry then be ready to shell out big. Anything lower than 100k will make you wait as long as I did; don't let anyone tell you lies.

I was at Alausa from 8am-3pm yesterday.

For the third time, they came back with my slip saying it was not ready. I no gree o, I went to PCO office and she was amazed that I haven't gotten my passport given the date I captured (Dec 13).

She ordered they look for it, they couldn't find it and they checked the system. I was sha told that it had been produced but there was a technical issue on it so they had to send it to Abuja for correction and I should come.back for it next week.

I told them I wouldn't be able to come on Monday which my name falls on cos or work and they agreed that I come straight to the PCO office and not wait in line whenever I come next week.

A friend that captured Dec 1, his file was nowhere to be found. PCO gave them 24hrs to search for his file and print his passport or face disciplinary action.

She sha begged the guy to come back today. My guy said he'll give them till Thursday.

Alausa PCO is a cool and straightforward woman.

10 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
I’m going for my capturing at Alausa tomorrow,i hope it will be as straightforward as described here and i will come back with testimony.
#DIY

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uncleabbey(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hi guys, Please I want to start my Journey now(DIY). where can I get quickest capturing date between shagamu and Oshogbo. If you have other fast place too. I'll appreciate

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bisodunbey: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
DealMogul:
Life update:

Good afternoon DealMogul. Please your guarantor’s form, did your guarantor filled the part II of the form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Is it the fair tall woman that wears glasses that is the PCO?

lilachiever:

I was at Alausa from 8am-3pm yesterday.

For the third time, they came back with my slip saying it was not ready. I no gree o, I went to PCO office and she was amazed that I haven't gotten my passport given the date I captured (Dec 13).

She ordered they look for it, they couldn't find it and they checked the system. I was sha told that it had been produced but there was a technical issue on it so they had to send it to Abuja for correction and I should come.back for it next week.

I told them I wouldn't be able to come on Monday which my name falls on cos or work and they agreed that I come straight to the PCO office and not wait in line whenever I come next week.

A friend that captured Dec 1, his file was nowhere to be found. PCO gave them 24hrs to search for his file and print his passport or face disciplinary action.

She sha begged the guy to come back today. My guy said he'll give them till Thursday.

Alausa PCO is a cool and straightforward woman.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bisodunbey:

Good afternoon DealMogul. Please your guarantor’s form, did your guarantor filled the part II of the form.
When I filled mine, everything was filled ooo. I cant really remember sha.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
uncleabbey:
Hi guys, Please I want to start my Journey now(DIY). where can I get quickest capturing date between shagamu and Oshogbo. If you have other fast place too. I'll appreciate
You can check it on their website. The earlier, the better.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mukah1234:

For some reasons I missed my appointment date. Can I go on a later date without rescheduling?
Yes. I don't think you can do any rescheduling again. Just go
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yomi174: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jenonye:
Good morning all. How long does change of name take? I applied for a change of name on my passport and captured on the 5th of January. I really need the passport to be ready soon but I have been hearing that change of name takes 5-6 months. Pls who here is/was in my shoes and what can be done in this situation? Thanks

Where did you capture?? Lagos or where??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blackchampion(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mukah1234:

Yes. But make sure you go early so you can be attended. I had similar issue, and had to even go 1week abi 2weeks later. There'll only be issue if you go before your appointment date.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Patmos3905: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pls help me
My appointment date is April 25th, so i want to ask
Is appointment different from capturing ? Will i get captured that day or i would come back for Capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashirioluwa: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jenonye:

Did you mail your change of name paperwork to the immigration office or did you turn it in at the passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blackchampion(m): 5:28am On Mar 22, 2023
Patmos3905:
Pls help me
My appointment date is April 25th, so i want to ask
Is appointment different from capturing ? Will i get captured that day or i would come back for Capturing
You'll capture same day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Patmos3905: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Blackchampion:
You'll capture same day
thanks you brother

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Is it compulsory to go with NPC birth certificate pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scopilad: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Finally Picked up my passport Yesterday at Ikoyi office.
Captured 23 November 2022
Issued 8th of March 2023
Moved from production to issuance 15th of March
Ready for pickup 21st of March 2023
Thank God

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by guyct: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Passport of my 3 kids were approved ready for enrollment but my wife's isn't.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JoeDimeji(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2023
ahmedgafar7:
I will be there early on Tuesday as you said, you really sound like you know what you are saying. How do you know this if I may ask ?
There is one of the officer in the computer room there called Saheed. Very useless and a thief. I paid him since October 2022 and he is yet to give feedback or possibility of me collecting my passport. I regret going to Festac office for my renewal of passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by undisputed106(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2023
Please which passport office in lagos is the best?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Please, what's the update from Osogbo Centre? Captured January 16th.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Is it compulsory to go with NPC birth certificate pls
Yes, if you're born after 1992.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.