Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432844 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jurhnsyn: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Please is the guarantor's form to be hand filled or filled with a computer?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rezzy: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
My capture date was supposed to be February 24th, but i didn't go.

How long before my payment expires or clear from their system?
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by speak2emmans(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
I went for my capturing at NIS Alausa on the 17th of November 2022 and this is what is showing on my page when I tried tracking if my passport is ready for collection. I had to go to their Office today and I was told my passport hasn't been produced yet.
Please I'll like to know if anyone experienced same.
Thanks

1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phlakkeys(f): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Vash29:

Which state did you do the passport?
Ibadan, Oyo State
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phlakkeys(f): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Phenmeson:

Good morning dear.
For the Guarantor forms, do you have to make copies of the Guarantor proof of identity?
Is national Identity card or NIN used by any of your guarantor?
Lastly for the high court, what department will the applicant go to get the form sign.
Thanks
Yes. Just a phocopy of his international Passport Data page.
You can go along with a photocopy of his NIN slip too or drivers license, but it can't be substituted for passport Data page.
When you get to the gate, tell the gateman what you are there for,and you will be directed rightly.

I have shared details in my previous post,kindly go through it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phlakkeys(f): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
GeniusWeb:

I’ll really appreciate that ma’am. Thanks so much
I believe you must have gone to collect it.
In case you haven't, kindly go, that date is available.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phenmeson(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
phlakkeys:

Yes. Just a phocopy of his international Passport Data page.
You can go along with a photocopy of his NIN slip too or drivers license, but it can't be substituted for passport Data page.
When you get to the gate, tell the gateman what you are there for,and you will be directed rightly.

I have shared details in my previous post,kindly go through it.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phlakkeys(f): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
jurhnsyn:
Please can you share your DIY process at Ibadan passport office? Did you also do DIY for your children?
For my personal DIY, it has been shared here.
Yes, I did DIY for the children, and I hope to share my experience soon
My phone got damaged during the process. Reason I haven't come online since to give update.
I hope to do that soonest.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SmooshCHN: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Elolam87:
She captured in January,I will let you know.
Have you collected yours?
Solaiphones have you guys collected your passports?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solaiphones: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
SmooshCHN:

Solaiphones have you guys collected your passports?
Yes since last month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by penitential(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Yes.

PrinceFola:
You mean Osogbo January Passport production has started?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2023
penitential:
Yes.

oh that's good. Thanks boss
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2023
Good morning all, how do I know if my NIN is validated or not, secondly,is it possible to get my guarantor form signed inside passport office by commission for oat or I will need to take to Ikeja high court?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2023
jurhnsyn:
Please is the guarantor's form to be hand filled or filled with a computer?
Hand fill (in blue ink) the guarantor's form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2023
dealhunter:
Good morning all, how do I know if my NIN is validated or not, secondly,is it possible to get my guarantor form signed inside passport office by commission for oat or I will need to take to Ikeja high court?

(1) Download the new NIMC mobile ID from Google app store.

(2) Click on generate virtual NIN tab.

(3) Input or search enterprise ID or scan QR code of the enterprise requesting your NIN.

(4) Copy your virtual NIN and present it to the verifying agent. This token expires after 72 hours.
The verifying agent is your service provider.

I would strongly suggest you or your guarantor get the form stamped and signed by the Commissioner for Oaths of any of the High Courts in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbydulcet(f): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2023
azelab:

Please did you mean you summit 5/5 copies for each of your documents. As well did they accept the local government birth certificate or is it only NPC birth certificate they accept?

Sorry i am just seeing this, i hope u have been able to puul though with my response. If you were born before 1992, the local government BC will do. Just one copy is needed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zyzman: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Zyzman:
Guys please what does this imply?

Please guys your response are needed here
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
jiday4:
Collected my passport today at Sagamu center.
Capturing: 15th Feb
Production date: March 3rd

I was told it has been ready since but no test message so if you captured around that time just go there with your slip and old passport (renewal) and only your slip for the fresh passport.

Hello. Are you Lagos based that travelled to Shagamu for the passport? If yes, please can I walk into the office and capture sqme day because I will be travelling from Lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elolam87(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yes, She collected it last month.
[quote author=SmooshCHN post=122583555]
Solaiphones have you guys collected your passports?[/quote sad]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please does any one have a sure office in shagamr passport office? I will be traveling from Lagos. Please how much does it cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
ekitimanalways:

(1) Download the new NIMC mobile ID from Google app store.

(2) Click on generate virtual NIN tab.

(3) Input or search enterprise ID or scan QR code of the enterprise requesting your NIN.

(4) Copy your virtual NIN and present it to the verifying agent. This token expires after 72 hours.
The verifying agent is your service provider.

I would strongly suggest you or your guarantor get the form stamped and signed by the Commissioner for Oaths of any of the High Courts in Lagos.
thank you so much boss,,I have my NIN already,I have been using it for the past 3yrs and I have link to my Sims,it's the same NIN that I used for my passport application, but,my issue is that I don't know wether d NIN is validated or not,... from ur explanations,is like you want me to generate another NIN....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ttomexy(f): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
My DIY passport renewal and fresh application for my children at Gwagwalada, Abuja office is loading, but let me collect my passport first
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please who applied for passport in Ado Ekiti this year,,,,,, especially in January??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
dealhunter:
thank you so much boss,,I have my NIN already,I have been using it for the past 3yrs and I have link to my Sims,it's the same NIN that I used for my passport application, but,my issue is that I don't know wether d NIN is validated or not,... from ur explanations,is like you want me to generate another NIN....

Your NIN is 3 years old! I do not think you should have a problem when NIS verifies it. Challenge(s) may arise if NIS spots the wide disparity between your NIN and data (like date of birth, name and gender) you provide(d) in the online application form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Your NIN is 3 years old! I do not think you should have a problem when NIS verifies it. Challenge(s) may arise if NIS spots the wide disparity between your NIN and data (like date of birth, name and gender) you provide(d) in the online application form.
thank you so much boss,I used the same info for both,the same name, same age,address and state of origin.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jiday4(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
skentelelady:

Hello. Are you Lagos based that travelled to Shagamu for the passport? If yes, please can I walk into the office and capture sqme day because I will be travelling from Lagos?

Yes am based in Lagos but you either go on your appointment day or days after.

No matter the crowd you will do capturing and returned home same day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MizyB(f): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
MizyB:
Hey everyone, I need some help with completing my capturing. I was told to present original copies of DOB and State of origin documents compulsorily for verification. I currently do not reside in the state where these documents are.

Did anyone else face this challenge? Is there a way out?

Thank you in advance

Hello Everyone

Sorry I'm just sharing my update. The process was straightforward for me. I encountered alot of divine help.
I did DIY, provided all the details, spoke to SERVICOM, I waited for the full term, trusted God, did the capturing, and the passport was out in time(I can't remember the timelines clearly but it was less than 4weeks, certainly less than 2months after date of initial registration)

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by XtraFortunes: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please how much does passport renewal cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
XtraFortunes:
Please how much does passport renewal cost?
26k if you do it by urself.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by XtraFortunes: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
dealhunter:
26k if you do it by urself.

Thanks you for your reply. How long will it take for me to get the passport if I do it by myself versus if I give an immigration official?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iSense247: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Guys, what is the difference between 66 pages and 34 pages passports?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
jiday4:

Yes am based in Lagos but you either go on your appointment day or days after.

No matter the crowd you will do capturing and returned home same day

Please how do I book appointment? Is it online? Kindly share the procedure please. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.