Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432852 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
XtraFortunes:

Thanks you for your reply. How long will it take for me to get the passport if I do it by myself versus if I give an immigration official?
it's depends on the state,my is Lagos,I did by myself and I'm still planning to fast track it,my appointment is next week Wednesday...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
MizyB:

Hello Everyone

Sorry I'm just sharing my update. The process was straightforward for me. I encountered alot of divine help.
I did DIY, provided all the details, spoke to SERVICOM, I waited for the full term, trusted God, did the capturing, and the passport was out in time(I can't remember the timelines clearly but it was less than 4weeks, certainly less than 2months after date of initial registration)

God bless.
I had to check the post you quoted, that was Dec 2021. It's been long. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
dealhunter:
it's depends on the state,my is Lagos,I did by myself and I'm still planning to fast track it,my appointment is next week Wednesday...

Please how do you plan to do this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 5:27am On Apr 19, 2023
skentelelady:

Please how do you plan to do this?
it's very simple,I would just approach any offer There and explain to him that I needed d passport urgently...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EseBosun(f): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
EseBosun:
I have been following this thread for weeks, I registered on the 21st of March. My capturing date was yesterday but I couldn't go because of the public holiday. I finally went today, and the staff I met was really nice. They don't accept affidavit of birth. I had to go to the NPC office. When I got back, He directed me to a cyber cafe to arrange my files. When I got there I had to pay 1,000 naira for manual application and file arrangement. When I finally got back to the office, He collected the file, checked everything, and wrote SD(self download) on my file. Then asked me to come back next week Tuesday for my biometric... I'd anyone DIY to go before their appointment date to submit their documents

UPDATE
yesterday I went back for my capturing after waiting from 8am-11am. I realized my file was stuck in one office. Luckily I was able to rectify it but I told them I couldn't wait anyone and I will come back today.. I got to the office today, I was called in, captured, and left before 10 am

I met officers that didn't want to help, when I told them to help check for my file. Most of them replied that they can but they won't because I registered online. I met few officers that helped tho

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
ttomexy:
My DIY passport renewal and fresh application for my children at Gwagwalada, Abuja office is loading, but let me collect my passport first
Please, I would like if you share your experiences because gwagwalada almost frustrated me, it was just God's intervention that save me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
EseBosun:

UPDATE
yesterday I went back for my capturing after waiting from 8am-11am. I realized my file was stuck in one office. Luckily I was able to rectify it but I told them I couldn't wait anyone and I will come back today.. I got to the office today, I was called in, captured, and left before 10 am

I met officers that didn't want to help, when I told them to help check for my file. Most of them replied that they can but they won't because I registered online. I met few officers that helped tho
Please where did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SmooshCHN: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
solaiphones:

Yes since last month
Elolam87:
Yes, She collected it last month.
Nah only me remain sad
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by worried222: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Justbesure:

Please, I would like if you share your experiences because gwagwalada almost frustrated me, it was just God's intervention that save me
You did it by yourself?
Please how did they frustrate you?
I also registered at Gwagwalada but I used an officer there though it’s not express.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
worried222:

You did it by yourself?
Please how did they frustrate you?
I also registered at Gwagwalada but I used an officer there though it’s not express.

Justbesure:
**My encounter today in Gwagwalada**

I am in Gwagwalada immigration office now to collect the passport I captured for, on the 20th of September. But what I am seeing here is beyond me, the officer they referred me to in S. A. to PCO office is showing me my file, that they pulled it out from production because I did not pay for settlement they called it compliance fee, that they are not going to do it.

It was a big drama today in their office, after I raised my voice that he remove my file because of bribe and no fault of mine and he didn't call to notify me of it since that day, to bring the so call compliance fee so that they can go ahead and produced the passport and he didn't even know if it was on health ground that I am doing the passport.

He asked that we should discuss and I told him that there is nothing I will discuss with him, that what I am there for is my passport, that he will explain later why he decided to remove my file from production when there was no issue with the file. At this point a lot of people both visitors and his fellow officers where all listening to the issue.
He decided to work away from the the office and asked my to leave, of which I told him I am going nowhere He came back about fifteen minutes later and called me and start by saying that he is going to produce the passport since it was on health ground that he is actually sorry for the whole thing, that he actually noticed the day I came for capturing I was not feeling well and that was why then he allowed me to captured, that it was a mixed up, and I will get the passport next week and he end up giving me his number. All this was because I raised my voice that he must explain why he removed my file from production.
NB, they are very fast in Gwagwalada office, they have finished up to September and they now producing October.

This was my update then.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rutherford2019: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
How do I get my the status of my passport from Nigeria embassy London
Who has contact there
Help it's urgent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by worried222: 6:13am On Apr 20, 2023
Justbesure:

Justbesure:

I am in Gwagwalada immigration office now to collect the passport I captured for, on the 20th of September. But what I am seeing here is beyond me, the officer they referred me to in S. A. to PCO office is showing me my file, that they pulled it out from production because I did not pay for settlement they called it compliance fee, that they are not going to do it.

It was a big drama today in their office, after I raised my voice that he remove my file because of bribe and no fault of mine and he didn't call to notify me of it since that day, to bring the so call compliance fee so that they can go ahead and produced the passport and he didn't even know if it was on health ground that I am doing the passport.

He asked that we should discuss and I told him that there is nothing I will discuss with him, that what I am there for is my passport, that he will explain later why he decided to remove my file from production when there was no issue with the file. At this point a lot of people both visitors and his fellow officers where all listening to the issue.
He decided to work away from the the office and asked my to leave, of which I told him I am going nowhere He came back about fifteen minutes later and called me and start by saying that he is going to produce the passport since it was on health ground that he is actually sorry for the whole thing, that he actually noticed the day I came for capturing I was not feeling well and that was why then he allowed me to captured, that it was a mixed up, and I will get the passport next week and he end up giving me his number. All this was because I raised my voice that he must explain why he removed my file from production.
NB, they are very fast in Gwagwalada office, they have finished up to September and they now producing October.

This was my update then.
Thank you for taking your time to respond.
I want to know when this drama happened?
An officer told me few weeks ago that they are producing for January already. I captured on February 27.
He also said that they are fast
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ttomexy(f): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Justbesure:

Justbesure:

This was my update then.

The same officer told me i have to pay 5,000.00 as compliance abi documentation fee and i was doing for 5 people( My children and spouse) , that it is from the top, i refused that i have paid online, i was there from 9:00 am to 4pm before capturing because i refuse to pay the 25, 000.00, the guy said the money i paid online is to the Federal government and the 5,000 is for them,

Haa Naija
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2023
ttomexy:

The same officer told me i have to pay 5,000.00 as compliance abi documentation fee and i was doing for 5 people( My children and spouse) , that it is from the top, i refused that i have paid online, i was there from 9:00 am to 4pm before capturing because i refuse to pay the 25, 000.00, the guy said the money i paid online is to the Federal government and the 5,000 is for them,

Haa Naija
next time,pay d money,this is Nigeria,you can't do anything for free,if you are acting that you know d law,they will also frustrate you by keeping ur application somewhere in Thier office,and they will be giving special treatment to those who comply and pay d 5k...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by penitential(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Good morning everyone,

My passport is ready for pick up.

Akure passport office.

Capturing date -6-Jan.

If you fall under this date, akure and ado Ekiti please check.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2023
ttomexy:

Haa Naija
You should watch out well and make sure you visit frequently to know the stages you passport production has reach. Because it was after capturing that he removed my file and another girl that was doing renewal for not paying for for what they call complaint fee and then it was 8k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by murphy29: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2023
If you can pay 125k for capturing and processing within 10days in Osogbo message me 💯
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
penitential:
Good morning everyone,

My passport is ready for pick up.

Akure passport office.

Capturing date -6-Jan.

If you fall under this date, akure and ado Ekiti please check.
Team DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by penitential(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
I used an immigration officer.

ekitimanalways:

Team DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by littleangelette(f): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Booked Appointment: 9th November, 2022

Capturing Date: 16th January, 2023

Issuance Date: 23th March, 2023

Collection Date: 12th April, 2023

Alausa Passport Office, Lagos
#Team DIY

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shypo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
IceQween:

No, I didn't pay for fast tracking.

Thank you once again.

I visited the Festac Immigration office today and they claim that they are just producing December.

Na to wait till June...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jiday4(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
skentelelady:

Please how do I book appointment? Is it online? Kindly share the procedure please. Thank you

Sorry for replying late.

You need to book an appointment online either for fresh or renewal.
Go to the NIS website and navigate through it, you will how you will be registered, paid and book an appointment.

You can only go on the day of your appointment to be captured or if you are chance a day before to open the file but this you can also do on your capturing date.

For renewal, you need to buy a brown file but for fresh white file ( sold for #500).

Now because you paid online which is #25k plus an additional 1k for bank commission you will have to print your payment slip and appointment slip.

Be ready to stand your ground because you see those yeye service com by the entrance gate will surely demand an additional 6k from you but it's left for you to pay or not ( I did not pay Shishi).

No matter the crowd you will be captured that day. If you are for renewal go with you old passport, your NIN, 2 or 3 passport photograph and the payment plus appointment slip.

If you need further help send me a pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystique8(f): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Good evening.
Please who has any info on what month Abeokuta center is currently producing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
littleangelette:
Booked Appointment: 9th November, 2022

Capturing Date: 16th January, 2023

Issuance Date: 23th March, 2023

Collection Date: 12th April, 2023

Alausa Passport Office, Lagos
#Team DIY

This one still falls under 5? their 8 weeks stimulated time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
jiday4:

Sorry for replying late.

You need to book an appointment online either for fresh or renewal.
Go to the NIS website and navigate through it, you will how you will be registered, paid and book an appointment.

You can only go on the day of your appointment to be captured or if you are chance a day before to open the file but this you can also do on your capturing date.

For renewal, you need to buy a brown file but for fresh white file ( sold for #500).

Now because you paid online which is #25k plus an additional 1k for bank commission you will have to print your payment slip and appointment slip.

Be ready to stand your ground because you see those yeye service com by the entrance gate will surely demand an additional 6k from you but it's left for you to pay or not ( I did not pay Shishi).

No matter the crowd you will be captured that day. If you are for renewal go with you old passport, your NIN, 2 or 3 passport photograph and the payment plus appointment slip.

If you need further help send me a pm

Thank you. I will send you pm
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rezzy: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
dealhunter:
next time,pay d money,this is Nigeria,you can't do anything for free,if you are acting that you know d law,they will also frustrate you by keeping ur application somewhere in Thier office,and they will be giving special treatment to those who comply and pay d 5k...

Pay which money?
We the citizens are the ones spoiling these corrupt officers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 12:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Mystique8:
Good evening.

They should be done with January, my friend captured jan 23 her passport was printed march 28 she collected it last week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GeniusWeb: 1:20am On Apr 21, 2023
phlakkeys:

I believe you must have gone to collect it.
In case you haven't, kindly go, that date is available.

Thanks so much ma'am smiley. I asked someone from their office as well and they confirmed it's available, planning to go collect it soon.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HEADYWORLD: 3:44am On Apr 21, 2023
Mystique8:
Good evening.

I heard February, when did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:18am On Apr 21, 2023
skentelelady:

Please how do I book appointment? Is it online? Kindly share the procedure please. Thank you
Book your appointment here after paying the application fee online or at the bank: https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystique8(f): 5:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Glorianaahhh:

They should be done with January, my friend captured jan 23 her passport was printed march 28 she collected it last week
Okay
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.