Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434008 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evestar200(f): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
ttomexy:

Exactly 12 months
yes ooo.

My friend collected it on January 19th and kept it for me.

I arrived at Warri on May 31st and went to her place to get it on June 1st.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by royaltunde(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kindly furnish me with valid information regards passport issuances and also an immigration office that can process my passport within a week or less ....kindly update with me with states that issues passport within a week or less
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
dvdami:
Good day house,

Thanks for your assistance thus far.

My capture date is two day's time at Alausa passport office. I decided to step out to stamp declaration of age and guarantor's form.

I went to the court close to the passport office but the lady said she cannot stamp my guarantors form for me because those at the passport office will reject it.

She advised me to go to high court.

I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience recently.

Which high court do you recommend? I want to do this tomorrow in order to avoid any mishap on Friday.
high court Is at ikeja,after LASUTH.
Cost of stamping and signing is #500.
But I was asked to bring my gaurantor o.

If your gaurantor is not available to follow you, and they refuse to stamp it for you just meet those woman shouting Affidavit along the way , they will get it done for you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dvdami(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
nnekaike:
high court Is at ikeja,after LASUTH.
Cost of stamping and signing is #500.
But I was asked to bring my gaurantor o.

If your gaurantor is not available to follow you, and they refuse to stamp it for you just meet those woman shouting Affidavit along the way , they will get it done for you.

Many thanks.

How recent was this?

And I assume you did your capturing at Ikeja Passport office. Are they going to demand any fee there?

Did you go with your guarantor? Or you patronized those women?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
dvdami:
Good day house,

Thanks for your assistance thus far.

My capture date is two day's time at Alausa passport office. I decided to step out to stamp declaration of age and guarantor's form.

I went to the court close to the passport office but the lady said she cannot stamp my guarantors form for me because those at the passport office will reject it.

She advised me to go to high court.

I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience recently.

Which high court do you recommend? I want to do this tomorrow in order to avoid any mishap on Friday.

Lagos High Court, Igbosere, Lagos Island.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
dvdami:

Many thanks.

How recent was this?

And I assume you did your capturing at Ikeja Passport office. Are they going to demand any fee there?

Did you go with your guarantor? Or you patronized those women?
last week Thursday.

I begged them very well, I even went with the photocopy of my gaurantors driver licence,NIN and passport data page,they refused and said the gaurantor must be physically present. Luckily for me he works around that area,he came and they stamped it.

Your gaurantor can even do it with you being there sef.

My capturing is next week at Shagamu.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2023
makazona:
I finally collected my passport today.

Online registration: 28 Nov, 2022.
Captured: 5th January, 2023.
Collected: 5th June, 2023.

DIY @Osogbo OFFICE na one chance o.

Their servicom unit ineffective as they were still telling me my passport was not out until I collected it and showed them.

Nothing is moving there joor especially for DIY.

But I thank God las las.

5 months loun loun.

That means I should just remove my mind from passport collection any time soon because I captured about a month ago at the same Osogbo passport office and it was on a DIY level.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tundex911: 1:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Anyone with legit way to go about getting the international passport in Akure?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dvdami(m): 2:35am On Jun 08, 2023
nnekaike:
last week Thursday.

I begged them very well, I even went with the photocopy of my gaurantors driver licence,NIN and passport data page,they refused and said the gaurantor must be physically present. Luckily for me he works around that area,he came and they stamped it.

Thanks you very much indeed.

My guarantor is not closeby. I may have to use the services of those people. Like how much do they charge?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2023
dvdami:

Thanks you very much indeed.

My guarantor is not closeby. I may have to use the services of those people. Like how much do they charge?
should not be more than #1500
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by seniorboy1(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hoelujohn: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Good day wonderful people. Please, have they started producing passports fofr people that capture in February at Alausa passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EXICON(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
BabaIbo:

5 months loun loun.

That means I should just remove my mind from passport collection any time soon because I captured about a month ago at the same Osogbo passport office and it was on a DIY level.

How did you know your passport was ready on that day of collection? - Were you called or you were just going to the office on random days?

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
EXICON:

How did you know your passport was ready on that day of collection? - Were you called or you were just going to the office on random days?

You quoted/mentioned the wrong person.

I think your question is for the guy I quoted because I have not collected mine.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EXICON(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2023
makazona:
I finally collected my passport today.

Online registration: 28 Nov, 2022.
Captured: 5th January, 2023.
Collected: 5th June, 2023.

DIY @Osogbo OFFICE na one chance o.

Their servicom unit ineffective as they were still telling me my passport was not out until I collected it and showed them.

Nothing is moving there joor especially for DIY.

But I thank God las las.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Just to be on a safe side, fill every part. If you need help on any part of the form, do not hesitate to let me know.
Please kindly instruct your guarantor to use black or blue ink to fill out the form. 
Have a fantastic day!
Good morning sir, please I need your help in filling out the gaurantors form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Lagos has no booklets for processing so I will advise you have patience or go to Abuja

Goodness Gracious
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2023
nnekaike:
Good morning sir, please I need your help in filling out the gaurantors form.
OK.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blackchampion(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2023
Does anyone have any info about Abia State immigration office?

Have they produced DIY passports for people that captured in February?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:

OK.
can I send a DM
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
nnekaike:
can I send a DM
OK.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Priceyk(f): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good evening to you all, please I did my passport capturing since November last year at Alausa Immigration office. Up till now it is still showing in progress.Passpart pending production.
Please what do you all think could be the problem?
Note:It is a DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Priceyk:
Good evening to you all, please I did my passport capturing since November last year at Alausa Immigration office. Up till now it is still showing in progress.Passpart pending production.
Please what do you all think could be the problem?
Note:It is a DIY

There's high probability that your passport is ready.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Priceyk(f): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Okay thanks
byMikee:

There's high probability that your passport is ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ablemax(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2023
Evestar200:
Let me put my passport Wahala Issue here.

I applied for my Passport on June 8 2022 and did Capture on June 9, 2022, in Warri before leaving for Kaduna. I came back in June and I asked the guy that was processing it for me if my passport was ready and he angrily told me no that I didn't do an urgent passport and that it will take three minutes before it will be ready.

So, I left Warri and return to Kaduna hoping that when I returned in December my passport will b ready. In December when I arrived in Warri, I went to the immigration office to collect my passport. When I got there, I gave them the slip and gave them a number to wait, after waiting close to an hour, they called me and said my passport is not yet ready and that I should go and meet the person processing it for me. I was shocked and angry because is 6 months and my passport is not yet ready.

I called the person processing it for me and he told me my passport is supposed to be ready, maybe there is an issue somewhere and he will call me once is ready, so I left the immigration office angrily and went home.

I waited for two weeks and the guy did not call me, so make contact and explained to people and my Team Manager directed me to General Manager that he has a brother working In Nigeria Immigration, I contacted him and he gave me his brother's number, so I called his brother and explained everything and he told me to come to the immigration office the next day.

Meanwhile, I was contacting the guy that was processing it for me and he told me they cannot find my fine, and that I need to reproduce the processing documents so that they can take my file to the production room. I paid for that and they have to reproduce the document in my file and I filed them.

After all this, I still did not get any good feedback so I reported my issue to the Immigration office headquarters and they responded and told me to report my issue to the Warri Immigration Service desk, I went to lay my complaint but they refer to meet the guy processing it for me, I got angry and called Nigeria Immigration headquarter and told me to call the name of the person processing it for me. I did and they said I should send them my appointment letter for them to track it but I don't have any of those documents.

So on the 3rd of January this year, I went and decided to see the PCO, at first the immigration officers close to her office don't want to allow me in, saying she is busy, but I stood my ground and waited more than 4hrs before they decided to report my case to her and she called me then I explained everything to her including the part where I reported them to Abuja and she was angry with me for reporting them, saying I want to make them lose their jobs, that we Warri people are good at reporting.

After saying all that, she called them to find my file, Behold! The file that was missing is in there with other files that have not been produced. She said they have passed June, maybe my file has an issue, they look at my file, no issue so she begged me and said they don't have the passport I applied for and that the one they are issuing now is enhanced passport and is a different amount, that she will make a call to Abuja and once they sent her passport she will produce it.

I told her I want to travel back to Kaduna before I will come back to Warri in June so how am I going to get the passport?. She said since my case has been like this, she will do a third party for me, and that I should write a letter with the name of the person that will take it on my behalf and with a valid ID.

I did exactly as I was told, and my friend went there two times before they finally produced the passport I captured on June 9 2022, on January 19th 2023.

My friend collected it on my behalf and I get hold of my passport on June 1st 2023. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

which one is enhance passport again??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evestar200(f): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2023
Ablemax:

which one is enhance passport again??
E-passport.

The old one is harmonised passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
nnekaike:
last week Thursday.

Please kindly brief us as it goes there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
BabaIbo:

5 months loun loun.

After everything they've said about oshogbo on this group, you still went and enter one chances
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
kumbhuru:

After everything they've said about oshogbo on this group, you still went and enter one chances
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Thank you. same here, could not capture on her capturing day(me just dey vex)>
Lot of stories from the location officers, we had to even part with extra cash with different stories about Abuja approving for married applicant.
Her capturing date is still yet to be fixed. I just wonder why changing status should come with extra delays,even after the NIN has been verified.

bukolo:
Good morning, apologies for delay in response.

I went on my capturing day (Akowonjo passport office, Egbeda, Lagos), but couldn't captured.

My document was arranged and was told to come back as my file would have to be taken to Ikeja for approval.

I went back ( 2 weeks after) my file was approved and i captured.

I was given an enrolment form that still had my maiden name, so i called Servicom in Abuja.

I was told it is only in Abuja that change of name due to marriage is approved before your passport will be produced.

I am now waiting for this approval.

Thank you.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ablemax(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Evestar200:
E-passport.

The old one is harmonised passport.

are they still issueing the old one?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evestar200(f): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ablemax:

are they still issueing the old one?

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: COZA(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.