Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436398 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
9jaWarrior:

Try and get there as early as 7:30 provided all your documents are complete and duly signed where necessary. Do your printing and photocopies before getting there unless you have no problem paying N100 for photocopy and N500 for printing. Also type your application letter as handwritten will be rejected.

Gate will be opened few minutes after 8am, there are some business centres/kiosk outside there, make sure you go there and buy file (N500), the man will help you arrange your documents in the file and staple your 2 passport photos (he will charge you a token for it)

People may be writing names as they arrive, it's useless. Just make sure you stay close to the entrance, as soon as they open the gate everybody will rush in and queue inside (in front of servicom), fight for a good spot as they will be calling "next person" into the office and your name will be registered and you'll be given a number.

Try and submit your file immediately after writing your name, they will only tell you to go and sit down after writing your name because you're DIY, you'll just notice they're bringing files and calling people in while you will sit there till they close.

Once you successfully submit your file at servicom, all you have to do is wait for your turn. Good luck.

Nobody asked me for a dime so I didn't pay shishi, I had to go and sign a document in sagamu high court so I didn't submit my file on time so I was among the last set and I left around 6:30 - 7pm. Collection date is approximately 2 months from capturing day, it may be less for those that were attended to early
how did u go about the grantor, can u show us sample of application letter how many photocopies did u make?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2023
Kingflo300:

Captured April 14th but yet to collect (not DIY)...I think they are still on January, you can go to the pco to lay your complaints.
Have you tried tracking it online to see what stage the application is?

Captured same day as you too still that same festac office paid 20k with one bottle of vitamilk for FasTrack today I'm hearing no booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lisaint(m): 4:59am On Jun 14, 2023
Hello house!

Whats the solution
If i miss my capturing date by one day?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2023
Lisaint:
Hello house!

Whats the solution
If i miss my capturing date by one day?

No problem. You can go for capturing at any date after your initial capturing date.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cabasaa03(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Good morning house, please which month are they printing at Ikoyi , I capture on the February 22.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by horshyjnr(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2023
Good morning house,pls any idea about production month in Abeokuta?I captured April 12th DIY.thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2023
horshyjnr:
Good morning house,pls any idea about production month in Abeokuta?I captured April 12th DIY.thanks
can u put me through
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by horshyjnr(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2023
nikkyakins:
can u put me through
I registered online for my renewal,paid 25k and additional 1k for charges totalling 26k..Picked 12th of April as my capturing date and making sure I made photocopies of all necessary documents i have with me from home.I was the last person to be attended to around 7:50pm on that day.Abeokuta seems friendly generally though and hopefully my passport should be out by end of this month.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Handey: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2023
Please house,am new to this group.
I need your assistance on below enquiries:
1. I want to renew my passport which will expire Nov,2024,whats the cost, documents I will be needing and how to go about it.

2. I want to do a new passport for my wife and children, documents required,cost and processes to follow.

Please I need your contribution.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AfonjaConehead: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Handey:
Please house,am new to this group.
I need your assistance on below enquiries:
1. I want to renew my passport which will expire Nov,2024,whats the cost, documents I will be needing and how to go about it.

2. I want to do a new passport for my wife and children, documents required,cost and processes to follow.

Please I need your contribution.
Nin,normal renewal fee and what they call migration fee since it's more than 6 months before expiry...
Know how you go about it o

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Handey: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Nin,normal renewal fee and what they call migration fee since it's more than 6 months before expiry...
Know how you go about it o

How much is the migration fee?
Also how do I go about the fresh passport registration for my wife and children?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AfonjaConehead: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Handey:

How much is the migration fee?
Also how do I go about the fresh passport registration for my wife and children?
Had about 8 months beforey expiry date and they charged me 6k for migration (they said you can only renew below 6mths normally),that was about 3 yes ago though,so all you got to do now is make further enquiries first before doing anything as passport reissue and new is something else now in Nigeria.

My only advice is,do your best to get a good insider,not those officers that got no levels but like to fleece someone,hold 'something' good,that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
horshyjnr:

I registered online for my renewal,paid 25k and additional 1k for charges totalling 26k..Picked 12th of April as my capturing date and making sure I made photocopies of all necessary documents i have with me from home.I was the last person to be attended to around 7:50pm on that day.Abeokuta seems friendly generally though and hopefully my passport should be out by end of this month.
thanks a lot
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
horshyjnr:

do u think abeokuta will be better than alimosho lagos state? I live in sango
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by A001: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
purity2all:
I collected my passport today..

I captured January 11th .

Strictly DIY, didn't give anyone a dime.

Did it in Alausa.

Big thank you to everyone here who helped in providing the needed guidance.
Please, is it 64-page (5 or 10 years) or 34-page? And is passport renewal faster than a fresh application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Babalolaazeez: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Please, which month are they printing at immigration office, Ibadan?.
Did capturing in april, it's two month now, heard nothing from them

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by horshyjnr(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
nikkyakins:
do u think abeokuta will be better than alimosho lagos state? I live in sango
Well.. you must consider checking of your application too since it's DIY,so I guess Abeokuta should be better than Alimosho
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Captured same day as you too still that same festac office paid 20k with one bottle of vitamilk for FasTrack today I'm hearing no booklet
When did they say you can come for collection after paying for fast track ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
horshyjnr:

Well.. you must consider checking of your application too since it's DIY,so I guess Abeokuta should be better than Alimosho
checking applications as how can u do it online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kingflo300:

When did they say you can come for collection after paying for fast track ?

She said 2weeks it's over 2 months now!!
I need this stuff before November!!!
Now no booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2023
nikkyakins:
checking applications as how can u do it online?

To follow up on your application and passport. Alimosho is far from Sango compared to Abeokuta. Can you easily go to Alimosho to be following up or is Abeokuta passport office nearer to you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2023
MadeMan01:

To follow up on your application and passport. Alimosho is far from Sango compared to Abeokuta. Can you easily go to Alimosho to be following up or is Abeokuta passport office nearer to you
alimosho is a just looking for a place with good prospect
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2023
nikkyakins:
alimosho is am just looking for a place with good prospect
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=nikkyakins post=123805408][/quote]bwt the two
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2023
Sonicroyel:

She said 2weeks it's over 2 months now!!
I need this stuff before November!!!
Now no booklet
From my understanding I think all applications need to be approved at Abuja before they can be issued/printed, so if your application is at the stage of awaiting approval then majority of them can't really do anything but wait till it has been approved, except for those officers that have connect at Abuja that can speed up the approval. After the awaiting approval stage, one will still enter the queue for issuance which is the stage majority of officers have access to speed it up for you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kingflo300:

From my understanding I think all applications need to be approved at Abuja before they can be issued/printed, so if your application is at the stage of awaiting approval then majority of them can't really do anything but wait till it has been approved, except for those officers that have connect at Abuja that can speed up the approval. After the awaiting approval stage, one will still enter the queue for issuance which is the stage majority of officers have access to speed it up for you.

So it's a waiting game rn ??
Nothing more ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tym92(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
ekitimanalways:

In this type of situation, she does have to reapply.
Correction of names, arrangement,etc, only applicable to produced passport... Check again.
Evening boss...please, can one person do guarantor for like 5people?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sonicroyel:

So it's a waiting game rn ??
Nothing more ?
It's true there's shortage of booklet but that doesnt mean there's no booklet at all, so if you have your plug and your application has passed the awaiting approval stage then it won't be impossible for you to fast track it. Since you need yours before November then you still have sometime, just give like a month (max 2 months) then press hard, so if it's due to awaiting approval stage that is the cause then it should have passed that stage by then, meaning it's in a workable stage which your plug should be able to help except your plug done flex the money and can not settle those handling issuance anymore
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kingflo300:

It's true there's shortage of booklet but that doesnt mean there's no booklet at all, so if you have your plug and your application has passed the awaiting approval stage then it won't be impossible for you to fast track it. Since you need yours before November then you still have sometime, just give like a month (max 2 months) then press hard, so if it's due to awaiting approval stage that is the cause then it should have passed that stage by then, meaning it's in a workable stage which your plug should be able to help except your plug done flex the money and can not settle those handling issuance anymore

Thanks for the breakdown and advice!!
How do u plan on getting yours too will u just wait ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2023
People that have used alimosho centre pls kindly share your experience how fast is it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lisaint(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Mukah1234:

No problem. You can go for capturing at any date[sub][/sub] after your initial capturing date.
pleàse do they work on saturday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Thanks for the breakdown and advice!!
How do u plan on getting yours too will u just wait ?
For now I will wait a bit, then contact my plug for fast track

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Reanzi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.