Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434124 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
kumbhuru:

After everything they've said about oshogbo on this group, you still went and enter one chances

I swear, I didn't see it before running it.

Had it been I saw it I wouldn't have done that, but it is well.

Anyway I don comot traveling out of the country this year from my mind sha until I get the passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SirKay3(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Please, I need the link to the immigration page that tells of available capturing dates at its centres across Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dvdami(m): 2:52am On Jun 11, 2023
SirKay3:
Please, I need the link to the immigration page that tells of available capturing dates at its centres across Nigeria. Thanks

https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/availability

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ablemax(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2023
Evestar200:
No

okay thank you very much.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SirKay3(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evestar200(f): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2023
Ablemax:

okay thank you very much.
Welcome
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FisayoYe: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
purity2all:
I collected my passport today..

I captured January 11th .

Strictly DIY, didn't give anyone a dime.

Did it in Alausa.

Big thank you to everyone here who helped in providing the needed guidance.

Hello, please I captured January 20th also and someone we did it together that went there last week said it is not yet ready, please can you tell me the date of production on your passport? It is taking forever for Alausa to produce passport. I was there in May for collection and I was told to come back. Pls reply.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by purity2all(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
FisayoYe:

Hello, please I captured January 20th also and someone we did it together that went there last week said it is not yet ready, please can you tell me the date of production on your passport? It is taking forever for Alausa to produce passport. I was there in May for collection and I was told to come back. Pls reply.

Hi,
By date of production, I'm sure you mean date of issue. The date of issue on my passport is 11th February, 23.

Also, check the collection date on your slip. Mine is 16th March, 2023.

Lastly, I did 64 pages( 10 years validity) l don't know if it will have anything to do with the speed of production.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmzo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Good evening everyone

Please I need your help
I wanted getting the Nigerian passport but was told I may not get it if I pay online as the officials wouldn't want to process it as I'm not bribing them.

Please is it possible to get the passport @ 25k online

And please how long would it take for it to be fully processed?

And please how can I get the guarantors form to my guarantor as She's currently not in Nigeria?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
YES 10 years always come out in short time
than 5 years

purity2all:

Hi,
By date of production, I'm sure you mean date of issue. The date of issue on my passport is 11th February, 23.

Also, check the collection date on your slip. Mine is 16th March, 2023.

Lastly, I did 64 pages( 10 years validity) l don't know if it will have anything to do with the speed of production.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HeightsKE: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Lagos has no booklets for processing so I will advise you have patience or go to Abuja
Stop putting fear and anxiety in the hearts of people
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Hi everyone, who has collected their passport from Festac branch and what month are they issuing now ? Also please where can one report about this delay in issuance ? my elderly parents have been waiting for 6 months and have been going there nearly every week. One officer even told them to start a new application, surely this is wrong.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Adayoung:
Hi everyone, who has collected their passport from Festac branch and what month are they issuing now ? Also please where can one report about this delay in issuance ? my elderly parents have been waiting for 6 months and have been going there nearly every week. One officer even told them to start a new application, surely this is wrong.
Captured April 14th but yet to collect (not DIY)...I think they are still on January, you can go to the pco to lay your complaints.
Have you tried tracking it online to see what stage the application is?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brown1234: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please my sister make an error while filling her application form she made a mistake in her surname , although she has not captured how can this be corrected

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
brown1234:
Please my sister make an error while filling her application form she made a mistake in her surname , although she has not captured how can this be corrected
Let her apply again and pay another application fee.
She had paid the application fee before the error was discovered?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brown1234: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Let her apply again and pay another application fee.
She had paid the application fee before the error was discovered?

Apply again ke? Where do you expect her to see money. She had already paid

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Where did you capture?.

They also asked me to pay 16500 to fast track the approval, which I refused.

lightdream:
Thank you. same here, could not capture on her capturing day(me just dey vex)>
Lot of stories from the location officers, we had to even part with extra cash with different stories about Abuja approving for married applicant.
Her capturing date is still yet to be fixed. I just wonder why changing status should come with extra delays,even after the NIN has been verified.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Call sevicom or meet someone in Servicom.

Check their website for Thier contact number.

For more information on correction of.names, arrangement,please click:

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/main

She doesn't have to reapply again.

brown1234:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
brown1234:

I sympathize with your sister but it's what it's.
Any disparity between her NIN and the information provided on her application form will prevent NIS issuing her a passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
No booklets... even in Abuja headquarter my.

Festac immigration office is paused on first week of January production... Until booklets will be available
... 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
FG Domesticates Passport Production In The Country

FG DOMESTICATES PASSPORT PRODUCTION IN THE COUNTRY
The Federal Government has domesticated the production of Nigeria passports with the witnessing of the Ministry of Interior at the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding for the production of passports in the country.

The agreement for the domestication of the production of passports which was signed between IRIS SMART TECHNOLOGY LTD, an indigenous company, and Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Plc at the Ministry of Interior in Abuja, entails that production of e-passport will be done in Nigeria alone and will no longer be done by foreigners.

In his remarks at the ceremony, Honourable Minister of Interior, Lt Gen (rtd) Abdulraham Dambazau, said he was glad to witness the signing of the MoU.

He said that the process that led to the signing of the MoU began two years ago, explaining that before the agreement, passport booklets were produced outside the country. He urged all parties to get down to work immediately.

Gen. Dambazau assured further that producing the document locally would provide employment for Nigerians to acquire skills in passport production, protect its security, preserve foreign exchange as well as encourage transfer of technology.

“I am glad we have decided that it’s the right thing to do. The platform is already there, it’s only for us to key into it. Iris has an existing contract with the Nigerian government and they have the technology. They will work with the Nigeria Security, Printing and Minting PLC to actualise this plan. We must ensure that we provide Nigerians with the best quality passport booklet because that is what Nigerians deserve,” he said.

Earlier, the Comptroller-General of Nigeria Immigration Service, Mohammed Babandede said that samples will be tested to ensure that the product meets international standard in terms of security features and is of high quality before giving the permission for mass production of the document.

He thanked the minister for ensuring that domestication of production of the passport was achieved. Adding that Nigerian Immigration Service was the greatest beneficiary of the development and assured that the passport would be of high quality.

Mr Abbas Masanawa, Managing Director, Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Plc, also commended the interior ministry for the initiative and efforts at seeing it through.

He said that the MoU was an epoch event in Nigeria, as “what is done outside the country can be done in Nigeria’’, he said

Masanawa assured that they would not disappoint Nigerians, adding that they would produce the passport that would compete with other passports in the world.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Beress(m): 3:08am On Jun 13, 2023
A quick one....

Pls can I sign for my quarantor as he's not available to sign the form. He only sent his documents to me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:12am On Jun 13, 2023
bukolo:
Call sevicom or meet someone in Servicom.

Check their website for Thier contact number.

For more information on correction of.names, arrangement,please click:

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/main

She doesn't have to reapply again.

In this type of situation, she does have to reapply.
Correction of names, arrangement,etc, only applicable to produced passport... Check again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OluDonald1(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2023
Kingflo300:

Captured April 14th but yet to collect (not DIY)...I think they are still on January, you can go to the pco to lay your complaints.

Festac NIS claims that there's no booklets for printing especially, the 32pages.
If you need your passport as soon as possible, u might consider a fresh application for a 64 pages booklets at another centre... pls, No try any Lagos centre ooo.
Nah big one chance wey dey for this country.
E b like say dem nor want make people comot again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Deprofessional(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2023
In Nigeria, if you are not willing to pay bribe, forget anything from the government or its agency.

I paid N140,000.00 for a 10 year passport. It came out in one week.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tosyne55(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kingflo300:

I also captured April 17th at alausa office, meaning that'll get ours around September/ October lolz
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good day everyone am about to process my international passport renewal bwt abeokuta and alimosho where is the best place to pick for faster process and collection i live in sango ota thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by johnolusetire97(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Does anyone here have any experience with the sagamu office, i want to do a passport renewal of 64 pages/10 years DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
nikkyakins:
Good day everyone am about to process my international passport renewal bwt abeokuta and alimosho where is the best place to pick for faster process and collection i live in sango ota thanks.
pls i need responses asap
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
OluDonald1:

Festac NIS claims that there's no booklets for printing especially, the 32pages.
If you need your passport as soon as possible, u might consider a fresh application for a 64 pages booklets at another centre... pls, No try any Lagos centre ooo.
Nah big one chance wey dey for this country.
E b like say dem nor want make people comot again.
Apply again ke! Na 70k I pay for lost case, so I will wait abeg... I prefer to pay to fast track it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
tosyne55:
I also captured April 17th at alausa office, meaning that'll get ours around September/ October lolz
Oh boy! Na to try find better plug way go fit help fast track am o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaWarrior: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
johnolusetire97:
Does anyone here have any experience with the sagamu office, i want to do a passport renewal of 64 pages/10 years DIY
Try and get there as early as 7:30 provided all your documents are complete and duly signed where necessary. Do your printing and photocopies before getting there unless you have no problem paying N100 for photocopy and N500 for printing. Also type your application letter as handwritten will be rejected.

Gate will be opened few minutes after 8am, there are some business centres/kiosk outside there, make sure you go there and buy file (N500), the man will help you arrange your documents in the file and staple your 2 passport photos (he will charge you a token for it)

People may be writing names as they arrive, it's useless. Just make sure you stay close to the entrance, as soon as they open the gate everybody will rush in and queue inside (in front of servicom), fight for a good spot as they will be calling "next person" into the office and your name will be registered and you'll be given a number.

Try and submit your file immediately after writing your name, they will only tell you to go and sit down after writing your name because you're DIY, you'll just notice they're bringing files and calling people in while you will sit there till they close.

Once you successfully submit your file at servicom, all you have to do is wait for your turn. Good luck.

Nobody asked me for a dime so I didn't pay shishi, I had to go and sign a document in sagamu high court so I didn't submit my file on time so I was among the last set and I left around 6:30 - 7pm. Collection date is approximately 2 months from capturing day, it may be less for those that were attended to early

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: nkeona(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.