Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439847 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Please house I have some concerns.

My hubby(renewal) and my kids(fresh) did their capturing at the FESTAC center April 14th. Sometime last month (about 3 weeks ago or so) a lady came visiting our house to confirm the address. She said she was sent from immigration service to verify the address we used in the passport application.

Has anyone here had similar experience before?

I have never read here of anyone receiving such visits before or did I miss such post?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chinelo87(f): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Has anyone check on the immigration site for tracking lately. It seem to be down and not opening.
Need to track my application

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by makazona(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
saintkeppy:

Congratulations bro, please how much is the current price for international passport now?
Thank you

Thanks. Saintkeppy, 64 pages goes for 70k. 32pages should be around 35k. Just check up with the immigration website. You will get the details there.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by makazona(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
chinelo87:

Please did you check online and it was completed
I did for my kids DIY went physically to check was told not ready in May, being checking online since and has not been produced.
Captured Jan 20th need to know

Notice that after the capturing stage, it goes into production stage. That was where my own got stuck. No movement until I collected the passport then it reflected the final stage.

Just get an officer to be checking for you. When it's out, he will tell you. If not for those traveling for Hajj, Jan 20th should've been out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by makazona(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
EXICON:

How did you know your passport was ready on that day of collection? - Were you called or you were just going to the office on random days?

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Initially, I used to visit there once in awhile. But at a point, I was like, " wait o. What if I befriend an officer and use him to keep updated? That one worked (though I gifted him a few change).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by makazona(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
BabaIbo:

5 months loun loun.

That means I should just remove my mind from passport collection any time soon because I captured about a month ago at the same Osogbo passport office and it was on a DIY level.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus, Boda. Just believe!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ForG(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2023
ForG:
Hello here.

Please I want to make an international purchase that demands a one-off passport to verify my account.

I was on the path to getting mine, but the process and documents to get it will take months.

Is there any location in Lagos where I can find willing "guarantors", or anyone here who can help with theirs? I will pay

I'm not a fraudster.

In exchange, I will offer my ID card, current address and current place of employment if you discover any fraudulent activities so I could be reported to the police.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pidginwhisper: 2:21am On Jun 19, 2023
chinelo87:
Has anyone check on the immigration site for tracking lately. It seem to be down and not opening.
likewise, I’ve been trying to track my application and it’s not opening.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:25am On Jun 19, 2023
chinelo87:
Technical glitch. It will resolve soon.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Pidginwhisper:
likewise, I’ve been trying to track my application and it’s not opening.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2023
I couldn't download my online payment slip and online acknowledgment slip saying error what can I do or what app to use
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2023
nikkyakins:
I couldn't download my online payment slip and online acknowledgment slip saying error what can I do or what app to use
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2023
Thanks
ekitimanalways:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by saintkeppy(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2023
makazona:

Thanks. Saintkeppy, 64 pages goes for 70k. 32pages should be around 35k. Just check up with the immigration website. You will get the details there.

You know officially it may be 35K but when you get to the office it's another price, sorry you did yours in Lagos at that price? Thank you for your kind response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=brown1234 post=123747465]Please my sister make an error while filling her application form she made a mistake in her surname , although she has not captured how can this be corrected [/quote

She must go with affirmation of name from high court , NIN and some other documents that have same and right name. She must do this before her capturing date

I made mistake on date of birth and name. We were told to do tondo affirmation of name. This was corrected on the capturing day. Shagamu office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I sympathize with your sister but it's what it's.
Any disparity between her NIN and the information provided on her application form will prevent NIS issuing her a passport.

This is not true
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

In this type of situation, she does have to reapply.
Correction of names, arrangement,etc, only applicable to produced passport... Check again.

Wrong info
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2023
johnolusetire97:
Does anyone here have any experience with the sagamu office, i want to do a passport renewal of 64 pages/10 years DIY

Very good experience. Captured on the 8th so waiting for our passport. Not rowdy like Lagos offices
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2023
skentelelady:

Wrong info
You should have explained how wrong the information. Please feel free to proffer the right information to him or her.
Have a fantastic day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

You should have explained how wrong the information. Please feel free to proffer the right information to him or her.
Have a fantastic day.

I explained earlier under her post. She only needs affirmation of name from high court not notorised. Then go before her capturing date with documents that carry the right names and arrangement. They will then do verification and capturing same day. I did both verification and capturing same day at shagamu.

The issue of wrong DOB was sorted with email sent to servicon thru one of the officer I we met there for a token. This was rectified b fore our capturing date too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
skentelelady:

I explained earlier under her post. She only needs affirmation of name from high court not notorised. Then go before her capturing date with documents that carry the right names and arrangement. They will then do verification and capturing same day. I did both verification and capturing same day at shagamu.

The issue of wrong DOB was sorted with email sent to servicon thru one of the officer I we met there for a token. This was rectified b fore our capturing date too
Someone close to me made a similar error. The immigration officer at NIS Festac Town he approached for a solution advised him to apply again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrsglo:
Please house I have some concerns.

My hubby(renewal) and my kids(fresh) did their capturing at the FESTAC center April 14th. Sometime last month (about 3 weeks ago or so) a lady came visiting our house to confirm the address. She said she was sent from immigration service to verify the address we used in the passport application.

Has anyone here had similar experience before?

I have never read here of anyone receiving such visits before or did I miss such post?

Yes, I was visited too last month. I was not around but directed her to my house. The lady called back and confirmed she met someone at home and she was done with her confirmation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walexsho(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I think an application letter for passport renewal.
At Abeokuta Immigration office, they collect 4000naira from people before submission of file... When asked what it was meant for, they said it's for their running cost cos the money Budget by the Government for their offices is not enough.
Hours later, they came to call me asking me to confess that I did "non-appearance" for the expired passport that they will help me... Confess what? A passport I did through one of their officers... After several call I later got the name of the officer that assisted me with it. Is it my fault it wasn't activated from their end.
To be honest, DIY is the best

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ForG(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
ForG:
Hello here.

Please I want to make an international purchase that demands a one-off passport to verify my account.

I was on the path to getting mine, but the process and documents to get it will take months.

Is there any location in Lagos where I can find willing "guarantors", or anyone here who can help with theirs? I will pay

I'm not a fraudster.

In exchange, I will offer my ID card, current address and current place of employment if you discover any fraudulent activities so I could be reported to the police.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Someone close to me made a similar error. The immigration officer at NIS Festac Town he approached for a solution advised him to apply again.

I did mine at shagamu. We didn't apply again. You can actually make corrections if you havent captured
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Skooldeto(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
some one should explain about new registration passport for me, I want to register online, what I needs for fresh registration? I hear something about guarantor form, is it necessary on the registration portal or when I want to go for capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Skooldeto:
some one should explain about new registration passport for
me, I want to register online, what I needs for fresh
registration?
I hear something about guarantor form, is it necessary on
the registration portal or when I want to go for capturing?
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by makazona(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
saintkeppy:

You know officially it may be 35K but when you get to the office it's another price, sorry you did yours in Lagos at that price? Thank you for your kind response.

I did everything myself online. Osogbo not Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ForG(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Please can anyone help with where I can find a guarantor for passport in Lagos? Alausa, etc.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by saintkeppy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
makazona:

I did everything myself online. Osogbo not Lagos.

Okay. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by XtraFortunes: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Please can one change from 32page to 64page passport? I am due to capture on Wednesday for renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2023
XtraFortunes:
Please can one change from 32page to 64page passport? I am due to capture on Wednesday for renewal
I doubt...

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.