Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438518 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FisayoYe: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Wheezinny:
Early February 2023. Was there to pick up mine on Wednesday. I captured Jan 23 2023.
Please, was it the 5 years/32 pages you did and was it DIY?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by winnerr(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/

thank you.

i captured 2 weeks ago at the port harcourt office and my NIN verification still shows pending. how long does this usually take?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
winnerr:

thank you.

i captured 2 weeks ago at the port harcourt office and my NIN verification still shows pending. how long does this usually take?

By now, you ought to have seen "NIN Verification Successful". Perhaps, this is due to technical glitch or NIS detected disparity between the information you provided in your application and NIN. Visit the SERVICOM department of Port Harcourt passport office for help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fatasy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Babalolaazeez: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Called my agent at Ibadan Immigration office today to ask how things are going, cos I did capturing on April 12. So he told me as at this morning, they are printing for those who capture on April 2

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marygold(f): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hi all,who can assist fast track correction of name on my passport in abuja...Instead of Audu....Abdu was used..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
ForG:
Please can anyone help with where I can find a guarantor for passport in Lagos? Alausa, etc.
you don't have anyone among all your contact that could help as a guarantor?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ForG(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
VTJN:
you don't have anyone among all your contact that could help as a guarantor?

Unfortunately not, sir.

I don't have a large contact.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fatasy:
Hi everyone I will give details about my passport journey shortly

.................still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ugobaddest: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
hi
I did a passport renewal today at the festac passport office, after capturing the lady who captured me asked that I submit my file to a man at the entrance desk, he removed my old passport and gave me back... Pls is the man in charge of file collection or servicom
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Goodafternoon House. Can anyone enlighten me pls? my woman reapply for passport with change of name due to marriage and was suppose to capture 3weeks ago at Alimosho office. she was told Abuja office approves the changes.she had done NIN beforehand.
Does it mean until Abuja approves before she would be able to do the capturing?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freedomtours(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
lightdream:
Goodafternoon House. Can anyone enlighten me pls? my woman reapply for passport with change of name due to marriage and was suppose to capture 3weeks ago at Alimosho office. she was told Abuja office approves the changes.she had done NIN beforehand.

Let her do affidavit of change of name and newspaper
Publication, take it to NIN office to effect the change of the surname to yours, they will print another copy for her, show that the change have been effected.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ken8080(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
ugobaddest:
hi
I did a passport renewal today at the festac passport office, after capturing the lady who captured me asked that I submit my file to a man at the entrance desk, he removed my old passport and gave me back... Pls is the man in charge of file collection or servicom

They said no booklet available in Nis festac, both for renewal and fresh applicants
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fatasy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2023
Good morning.

If it is her maiden name that is on her NIN, she needs to go back to NIN office and change her details to the current surname.

Alimosho will take her file to Ikeja for approval before she can capture(this takes 2 weeks max). After capturing,the final approval will be done in Abuja before they can print the passport.

I also did capturing at Alimosho, waiting for the Abuja approval.

lightdream:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VictorUSA15: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2023
Hi wonderful peeps,

Please I need help! How do I obtain an international passport? Where can I get it from and what documents do I need to have?

Thanks in anticipation for your response
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2023
VictorUSA15:
Hi wonderful peeps,

Please I need help! How do I obtain an international passport? Where can I get it from and what documents do I need to have?

Thanks in anticipation for your response
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by onuwaje(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2023
marygold:
Hi all,who can assist fast track correction of name on my passport in abuja...Instead of Audu....Abdu was used..
I have someone reliable
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by onuwaje(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2023
I just collected my international passport today (i would have collected it since last week but experienced delays due to some rising matters)
It wasn't DIY,
I started processing 27th of April
I captured 10th of May in Abuja

Money spent in total = 55k

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by horshyjnr(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Babalolaazeez:
Called my agent at Ibadan Immigration office today to ask how things are going, cos I did capturing on April 12. So he told me as at this morning, they are printing for those who capture on April 2

Kindly quote me if you pick up your passport Bro coz i captured on April 12th too in Abeokuta (renewal)DIY though.thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ForG(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2023
ForG:
Please can anyone help with where I can find a guarantor for passport in Lagos? Alausa, etc.

A general location like a court.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2023
freedomtours:

Let her do affidavit of change of name and newspaper
Publication, take it to NIN office to effect the change of the surname to yours, they will print another copy for her, show that the change have been effected.

She has done all paper works and the new surname has been updated on her NIN.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Her name has been changed at NIN. Does she have to go back to Alimosho to confirm if it's been taken to Ikeja for approval before she capture?

bukolo:
Good morning.

If it is her maiden name that is on her NIN, she needs to go back to NIN office and change her details to the current surname.

Alimosho will take her file to Ikeja for approval before she can capture(this takes 2 weeks max). After capturing,the final approval will be done in Abuja before they can print the passport.

I also did capturing at Alimosho, waiting for the Abuja approval.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prince07079: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
If you need assistance for your Nigerian International Passport for 2-3days. I would be glad to help you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olaitann93(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Prince07079:
If you need assistance for your Nigerian International Passport for 2-3days. I would be glad to help you.

For free?! grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tosyne55(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please which month are they printing now at immigration office alausa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Prince07079:

New account🚩🚩🚩

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ken8080(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Prince07079 post=123963703]If you need assistance for your Nigerian International Passport for 2-3days. I would be glad to help you.[/quote

I need ur assistance bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wheezinny(f): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
10 years/64 pages and yes, DIY
FisayoYe:

Please, was it the 5 years/32 pages you did and was it DIY?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wheezinny(f): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Possibly, but I'd advise you wait till month end
Hoelujohn:

Please I captured February 8, do you think it will be ready by now? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wheezinny(f): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yes, she has.

You can ask of Officer Toyosi. She is nice and professional.

Also be sure that her NIN has been validated before capturing.

lightdream:
Her name has been changed at NIN. Does she have to go back to Alimosho to confirm if it's been taken to Ikeja for approval before she capture?

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: centoqoh(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.