Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451725 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Labey71: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
ekitimanalways:

cheesy
Overstayed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blacktail: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2023
ekitimanalways:

She MUST go for modification of name at the National Identity Management Commission. To obtain this service, she is required to visit any of the Commission's enrollment centers with her NIN, marriage certificate, court affidavit, Newspaper publication, etc. 

Hello, my kids captured 18th February at alausa.... Any update about the pickup time frame, as we've gone several times, we are told to check back.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Damilolly:
Please keep us updated on this change of name due to marriage.
Looks as if the process is dragging.
Pls who has gone through the marriage change of name to process renewal within timeline and receive the passport seamlessly at Alimosho. We don run admin fee yet taking forever to capture and get headway. Abeg e Jo..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Thanks, I will also chase her.
bukolo:
Yes, she has.

You can ask of Officer Toyosi. She is nice and professional.

Also be sure that her NIN has been validated before capturing.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmybot(f): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Please help, what could be the problem?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Temmybot:
Please help, what could be the problem?
The problem could be one of these two:
(1) There's disparity between NIN details and information you provided in the passport application.

(2) Your NIN is yet to drop or be confirmed whether it is active and in the National Verification Service portal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pearlypinky: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mukah1234:

First you should get your gurantor form ready too before your appointment date.

Secondly, there is really nothing to be scared of. Just dedicate that day to this. Go early too.

Personally I would rather go through the stress now, than give someone extra 50k to make the process seamless/fast track when I am not even guaranteed of getting the passport within one month. Well except if you need the passport urgently.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by monakii: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
ekitimanalways:

The problem could be one of these two:
(1) There's disparity between NIN details and information you provided in the passport application.

(2) Your NIN is yet to drop or be confirmed whether it is active and in the National Verification Service portal.

In any of the two cases (especially no 2), what can be done? I want to proceed with my kids passport but I don't know how to confirm if the NIN has dropped... Kindly help me on this. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na when 15th FEBRUARY passport go come out for festac office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Na when 15th FEBRUARY passport go come out for festac office

This month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2023
monakii:

In any of the two cases (especially no 2), what can be done? I want to proceed with my kids passport but I don't know how to confirm if the NIN has dropped... Kindly help me on this. Thanks

NIN verification process
Launch the MWS Mobile ID app installed on your device (Android or iOS). Enter your PIN on the lock screen to continue Select the “SHOW MY ID” button on the “Home” screen Select the information you wish to be verified.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

NIN verification process
Launch the MWS Mobile ID app installed on your device (Android or iOS). Enter your PIN on the lock screen to continue Select the “SHOW MY ID” button on the “Home” screen Select the information you wish to be verified.
...please any idea about those that capture at alausa on feb 27 at alausa?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uncleabbey(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
how do i know if my passport is ready. I captured in Akure on 29 of March. It's DIY. I just checked the tracking, https://track.immigration.gov.ng/ and I'm getting still in production

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by monakii: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

NIN verification process

Thanks. I have done these without luck. Your contribution is highly valued
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by faggy29: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
I did my capturing march 2 and I went there today to check....it was ready and I collected it but I don't know if dey don produce reach march 29...you can also go and check sha.
uncleabbey:
how do i know if my passport is ready. I captured in Akure on 29 of March. It's DIY. I just checked the tracking, https://track.immigration.gov.ng/ and I'm getting still in production

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sonicroyel. This month. How u take know sey na dis month?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
monakii:

Reach National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) on Twitter (@nimc_ng) via DM. Quote the NIN and kindly request it to confirm to you that the NIN is active and in the National Verification Service portal. I wish you the best.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Blacktail:

Hello, my kids captured 18th February at alausa.... Any update about the pickup time frame, as we've gone several times, we are told to check back.

According to a source, those who captured in February are required to come for their passports in the third week of July 2023. I hope Alausa passport office is not trying to create an illusion. Go back again... I wish you all the best.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2023
monakii:

Send emails to info@nimc.gov.ng, customercare@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng
Let the subject of the emails be “VALIDATE MY NIN”.
Provide your full name and the NIN number which is to be validated.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by flashinglights: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2023
crowther15:
Of what use is the Passport Application Tracking if it cannot tell if your passport has been produced or not. My collection date is today at Alimosho, but I'm skeptical about it. Of what use it is if it can tell our passport has been produced or not.

Have you collected your passport yet?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2023
flashinglights:

Have you collected your passport yet?
I have not gone there since that time oooo. In short, I am presently out of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giftedhands101: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Please is Appointment slip the same as Acknowledgement slip?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
giftedhands101:
Please is Appointment slip the same as Acknowledgement slip?
No, they are not the same.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ServiceEdge2014(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
I did capturing on the 27th of March. Went there this morning and was told it's not ready yet

uncleabbey:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ken8080(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
How do i know if my passport Is ready Festac

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giftedhands101: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No, they are not the same.

Thanks! Please how do one get the Acknowledgement form? My friend successfully applied for a fresh passport today, and she didn't see any Acknowledgement form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Ken8080 How do i know if my passport Is ready Festac. When did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ken8080 How do i know if my passport Is ready Festac. PASSPORT ISSUED means it is ready for pick
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by flashinglights: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
crowther15:

I have not gone there since that time oooo. In short, I am presently out of Lagos.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ugobaddest: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
I captured at June 20 2023 at the festac office,
When will I be likely to collect my passport..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by faggy29: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
December
ugobaddest:
I captured at June 20 2023 at the festac office,
When will I be likely to collect my passport..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ken8080:
How do i know if my passport Is ready Festac

When did you capture?

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.