Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451851 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ken8080:
How do i know if my passport Is ready Festac
That means it has been issued and ready for pickup, except it's a glitch from their system.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2023
Ken8080:
How do i know if my passport Is ready Festac
Congratulations! Your passport has been issued! The last box's ☑️.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirviktor(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2023
Good day everyone,

I'm scheduled to go for capturing later this month and I'm seeing a long list of items to bring along which I believe could be for both fresh application and renewal.

I applied for renewal. What specific documents will I need to go for the capturing appointment with?

Thanks!

@ekitimanalways
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ken8080(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
[quote author=Ken8080 How do i know if my passport Is ready Festac. When did you capture?

I captured on May2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ken8080(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Mukah1234:

When did you capture?

May
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2023
Ken8080 u captured may... See your mouth. You paid for FAST TRACK plus a cold bottle of VITAL MILK for the officer. congratulations bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=sirviktor post=124265295]Good day everyone,

I'm scheduled to go for capturing later this month and I'm seeing a long list of items to bring along which I believe could be for both fresh application and renewal.

I applied for renewal. What specific documents will I need to go for the capturing appointment with?

Thanks!

Longlist of item...na traditional wedding u dey go for. Lol
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Davidcruze(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
ekitimanalways please which month festac is producing? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 2Grfehypeman: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Please i did capturing in abeokuta in may when should i expect my passport?(i paid for fast track)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
sirviktor:
Good day everyone,

Thanks!

@ekitimanalways

1) 2 colour passport photographs.
(2) Original and a photocopy of your NIN slip.
(3) Payment receipt.
(4) Acknowledgement slip.
(5) Handwritten renewal application letter.
(6) Photocopy of the data page of your expired Nigerian passport together with your expired Nigerian passport.
(7) Online passport application form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
giftedhands101:

Thanks! Please how do one get the Acknowledgement form? My friend successfully applied for a fresh passport today, and she didn't see any Acknowledgement form.
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Click on payment status/print receipt.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Sonicroyel. This month. How u take know sey na dis month?
They're rounding up with January
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Haychay(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Guys please I need your help.

I went for my collection of passport today at the new passport office in egbeda. The officer in charge of collection wrote AR (AFFICE REJECTION) . He then told me that there is an issue with my file and that there was something wrong with my application. He started asking me if I did it online and trying to blame for doing it online. I know he wants to extort me so I left in other to do my investigation.

Please what is the best way to resolve this as this a renewal of my passport. I surprise this is happening as I have done passport application for other people and it worked.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by headofschool: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
If you did online, go to servicom they will explain to you
Haychay:

I went for my collection of passport today at the new passport office in egbeda. The officer in charge of collection wrote AR (AFFICE REJECTION) . He then told me that there is an issue with my file and that there was something wrong with my application. He started asking me if I did it online and trying to blame for doing it online. I know he wants to extort me so I left in other to do my investigation.

Please what is the best way to resolve this as this a renewal of my passport. I surprise this is happening as I have done passport application for other people and it worked.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sonicroyel
They're rounding up with January. please did u get the info from an agent or immigration officer? Thanks brotherly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Highlyfavoured3: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations, was it 32 pages? The print out I got from the office after biometrics was not clear. So, the enrollment number is not clear
Was this the case for your print out also?
faggy29:
I did my capturing march 2 and I went there today to check....it was ready and I collected it but I don't know if dey don produce reach march 29...you can also go and check sha.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Highlyfavoured3: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Please keep me informed, mine is also at the Akure center in the first week of April. Kindly put an update on your findings, thank you
uncleabbey:
how do i know if my passport is ready. I captured in Akure on 29 of March. It's DIY. I just checked the tracking, https://track.immigration.gov.ng/ and I'm getting still in production
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Highlyfavoured3: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thank you for this information, please keep us updated. I did my biometrics in April.
ServiceEdge2014:
I did capturing on the 27th of March. Went there this morning and was told it's not ready yet

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Sonicroyel
They're rounding up with January. please did u get the info from an agent or immigration officer? Thanks brotherly.

Both
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ken8080(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
I finally collect my passport today at festac office
Captured on 19th May
Collected it on 7 July
It took 7weeks
32 pages
Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by faggy29: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
64 pages.....My print was clear enough,just a little faint ink
Highlyfavoured3:
Congratulations, was it 32 pages? The print out I got from the office after biometrics was not clear. So, the enrollment number is not clear
Was this the case for your print out also?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Please i did capturing in abeokuta in may when should i expect my passport?(i paid for fast track) ASK YOUR PLUG and please leave us that didn't fast track alone
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=Ken8080 post=124280447]I finally collect my passport today at festac office
Captured on 19th May
Collected it on 7 July
It took 7weeks
32 pages
Glory be to God. ..... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...CONGRATULATIONS did you help us to find out the month they are producing in festac?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pesbest: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Who can help with a contact of an officer in alausa ikeja that can help fast track passport collection.

Captured since march 5th 2023.

When tracked online today,,it showed "

Passport production is in progress[color=#000099][/color]

I need to collect this passport very urgently plz

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mikeayus(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
faggy29:
I did my capturing march 2 and I went there today to check....it was ready and I collected it but I don't know if dey don produce reach march 29...you can also go and check sha.

Please which passport office did you use?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Haychay(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2023
headofschool:
If you did online, go to servicom they will explain to you

i explained the situation to servicom, they were not helpful. Servicom was saying I should go back to collection desk that he doesnt know anything about that

I dont know the next step to take
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Haychay(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2023

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Ken8080:
I finally collect my passport today at festac office
Captured on 19th May
Collected it on 7 July
It took 7weeks
32 pages
Glory be to God
Is it DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2023
[Example of hand written application quote author=ekitimanalways post=124275462]

1) 2 colour passport photographs.
(2) Original and a photocopy of your NIN slip.
(3) Payment receipt.
(4) Acknowledgement slip.
(5) Handwritten renewal application letter.
(6) Photocopy of the data page of your expired Nigerian passport together with your expired Nigerian passport.
(7) Online passport application form.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.