Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1452067 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Babalolaazeez: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2023
I no see am collect. They say make I check back
kolawolemonsuru:
[quote author=Babaalawo-azeez they wrote 'data' on my slip when I went for collection. Abeg wetin e mean? . . . . . Sey u see your passport collect sha?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by diiadem(f): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2023
Can someone share a template of the application letter please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2023
chinelo87:

I captured January 19th and still not ready yet.
This is very slow and it's DIY
. . . . . Your passport should be ready because some1 that capture 26 of january just collect his passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
My passport application date is tomorrow but am not sure if I can make it, how many days can I past the capturing date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=BABAALAWO-azeez post, I no see am collect. They say make I check back. . . . . . . Is it your plug that told you or one of the immigration officer at the place or is it DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Babalolaazeez: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
It is my plug that told me
kolawolemonsuru:
[quote author=BABAALAWO-azeez post, I no see am collect. They say make I check back. . . . . . . Is it your plug that told you or one of the immigration officer at the place or is it DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lynoverse:
Pls I need help
I misplace my international passport and have did affidavit to this effect
I want to do another passport
This is the stage am stuck
I already paid and gotten appointment date which is 7/7/2023 at Ibadan passport office
My question is: will I wait till my tracking page change to ready for enrollment before I go for capturing?
Today is 24/7/2023. If you had gone for enrollment/capturing on 7/7/2023 it would have changed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=Babalolaazeez post=124624697]It is my plug that told me.. . . . . . . . . . .see forget about your plug, since you didn't pay for fast track. Just go there and pick up your passport. Person wey capture January 26th don collect him passport last week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Which state has the best DIY experience?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
kumbhuru:
Which state has the best DIY experience?
Alausa Passport Office, IKeja, Largos State.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Alausa Passport Office, IKeja, Largos State.
That was in the past I believe
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=kumbhuru post=124632517]Which state has the best DIY experience? . . . . . ALIMOSHO!!! they are even producing april passport

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
ALIMOSHO!!! they are even producing april passport

Haa, April is far.
I want where I can get it in 2 months
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2023
shollycool2002:
Your wife did capturing last week in Ibadan and you have already collected the passport? And it’s DIY?
Have you collected?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
I'm really glad that I took your advice to go back today. Got to the front office before 8:30 am and my file was processed immediately by the officer. Took it for NIN verification and I was very delayed, collected it back around 1pm. The officer kept asking me to come back. I did all the other necessities and I finally captured around 7:30pm, my batch was the last. The only money I paid was #500 that I dashed one of them when he told me to come back for my file after 4hrs, I got it in just 20 minutes. I also paid 1k when I wanted to capture and the man said my shirt can't work and I had to rent one jacket like that.

It was tiring but I believe it's worth it. Most people who didn't apply online too and paid agents just captured like 2,3 hrs earlier than we did.

I was asked to come back after 3 months, but I think I'll just go by July ending instead.
How far now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 5:56am On Jul 25, 2023
I was asked to come for collection after 3 months which is August 5, but I'll give it a month extra. I will go in September ending
kumbhuru:

How far now?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2023
Ok go festac wey dem just dey round up january or go ikoyi wey dem just enter february. author=kumbhuru post=124638663]

Haa, April is far.
I want where I can get it in 2 months. . .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lynoverse(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Today is 24/7/2023. If you had gone for enrollment/capturing on 7/7/2023 it would have changed.

Thanks for the swift reply

The immigration agent am using said they will need an approval from Abuja before I can go for capturing because my issue is a lost passport case
Is that how is being done?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=Lynoverse post=124642230]

The immigration agent am using said they will need an approval from Abuja before I can go for capturing because my issue is a lost passport case
Is that how is being done?[/quote

My client lost his passport last year. He applied for another one at Alausa Passport Office by himself, and he collected it 4 months later. He did not get any permission from Abuja to process his lost passport. The officer who handled your application is lying to you or has defrauded you, I am afraid.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Lynoverse:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Lynoverse:

My client lost his passport last year. He applied for another one at Alausa Passport Office by himself, and he collected it 4 months later (same year). He did not get any permission from Abuja to process his lost passport. The officer who handled your application is lying to you or has defrauded you, I am afraid.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
author=Lynoverse post=124642230]

Is that how is being done?**0*0000 . . GO AND REPORT HIM TO THE PCO. Na so una go dey do like mumu.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Abeg who don collect february passport for FESTAC . Make we know. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
nnekaike:
where are you capturing? What about nin slip

For renewal at Shagamu passport.

Appointment slip (1 copy)
Payment receipts (2 copies)
Standard Passport application slip( 2 copies)
Expired passport
2 passport photographs
Brown file or you buy there (#500)

Take your birth certificate or age declaration (if born after before 1992) just Incase.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=nikkyakins post=124655678][/quote] yes NIN slip(original and photocopy)

NIN or drivers license of your gaurantor + the datapage of your gaurantors passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2023
dealhunter:
Go to Alimosho immigration office if you want ur passport to be out less than 2 months,I did my capturing April 27th,my collection date was June 26th,I picked it up today....it has been ready since,I just gave them extra time to pick it up Nii...
I captured in March at Alimosho, and my collection date is 12/5/2023. Up till now, I haven't gone there. My tracker is still showing production in progress. I don't if someone can help me to check my passport is ready. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 1:09am On Jul 26, 2023
Haywhey:
It would be unfair not sharing my experience here, I learnt all I did on here.

My experience at Alimosho center on 14/02/2023. I got there quarter to 10, I met a guy at the gate who asked for my purpose and i inquired to know his business with what I came to to do..

Got into the hall met one Officer 👮‍♀️ Tunde who also asked for my purpose which I narrated to him, he then requested for 3500 to open a file as per DIY and another 5500 to push it in. I was like fun ki ni (For what) He then said I should call anybody I know that is the modus operandi. I ignored him went to meet another Officer Adeyemo and told him my purpose as per DIY, he pointed at an officer BELLO at servicecom (Seated at one corner). I told him I have an appointment to.. before I could land he requested for my documents, vetted the documents and asked me to write an application which I did, he then asked me to seat.

After about 10minutes I went to meet him he told me he’s about taking my file inside. The officer BELLO was extremely polite and professional.

I waited for about 30 minutes before I was called for capturing. After capturing I was given a paper with my name and sum numbers.

Before leaving the hall I tracked my application, passport production in progress.

I didn’t spend a dime till I left about 12noon.

Mine is RENEWAL…

Brother.... Longest time. Have you gotten your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AdeJyde(m): 4:50am On Jul 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.