Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1437765 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dkobo(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2023
I captured on Monday dis week While tracking it today, I discovered that Ready for enrollment still showing pending. Pls help, hope this normal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Dkobo:
I captured on Monday dis week While tracking it today, I discovered that Ready for enrollment still showing pending. Pls help, hope this normal

100% normal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2023
Trustingod777:
Please I just registered online to renew my passport on 5th September 2023. Please what documents do you take along for appointment date. Please my appointment date and center is Festac on 18 September 2023.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2023
marisdgreat:

Good morning must I print out my the documents from the online passport site in coloured paper? Or I can print black & white all through. I don't want to waste money twice
Print the online standard passport application form and guarantor's form (you need to attach a guarantor's form to the standard passport application form if it'
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2023
marisdgreat:

Good morning must I print out my the documents from the online passport site in coloured paper? Or I can print black & white all through. I don't want to waste money twice

Print the online standard passport application form and guarantor's form (you need to attach a guarantor's form to the standard passport application form if it's not a reissue application) in colour or black and white. If you're still having concern, print them in colour to allay your concern. Tell your guarantor to fill out the guarantor's form with black ink pen or blue ink pen.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
God bless for your replied sir. Yes I have listed printed out for renew passport. I don't have the acknowledge slip. Where can I get the acknowledge slip

1. Online Standard Passport Application
2. Payment receipt
3. Appointment slip
4. The passport want for renew
5. Data page of passport for renew
6. 2 recent photograph passport
7. NIN
8. Application Letter

Please do I still need any other documents for renew passport because my appointment date is 18th September 2023 Festac immigration.

Thank you once again

[quote author=nikkyakins post=125639246][/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
God bless for your replied sir. Yes I have listed printed out for renew passport.

2. Payment receipt
3. Appointment slip
7. NIN
8. Application Letter
I don't have the acknowledgement slip. Where can I get the acknowledgement slip

Please do I still need any other documents for renew passport because my appointment date is 18th September 2023 Festac immigration.

Thank you once again
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Trustingod777:
God bless for your replied sir. Yes I have listed printed out for renew passport. I don't have the acknowledge slip. Where can I get the acknowledge slip

2. Payment receipt
3. Appointment slip
7. NIN
8. Application Letter

Thank you once again

You need to print passport acknowledgement slip.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sir have check their website looking for acknowledgement slip but I couldn't find it

ekitimanalways:

You need to print passport acknowledgement slip.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Trustingod777:
Sir have check their website looking for acknowledgement slip but I couldn't find it

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Click on payment status/print receipt. Enter your application number and reference number.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marisdgreat(f): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Print the online standard passport application form and guarantor's form (you need to attach a guarantor's form to the standard passport application form if it's not a reissue application) in colour or black and white. If you're still having concern, print them in colour to allay your concern. Tell your guarantor to fill out the guarantor's form with black ink pen or blue ink pen.
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Thank you so much I do really appreciate your time. Yes I got it already and they acknowledgement slip to Standard Passport Application slip

ekitimanalways:

Click on payment status/print receipt. Enter your application number and reference number.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marisdgreat(f): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Thanks but please Surulere is under what lga if I want to use on the passport for someone living around there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
marisdgreat:

Thanks but please Surulere is under what lga if I want to use on the passport for someone living around there.
Surulere in Lagos State is not under any LGA. Surulere itself is a commercial Local Government Area. The areas under Surulere LGA are: Ojuelegba, Aguda, Ijesha, Lawanson, Bode Thomas, Adeniran Ogunsanya, and other well-known neighborhoods are among them. Mushin, Ebute-Metta, and Shomolu.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marisdgreat(f): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Surulere in Lagos State is not under any LGA. Surulere itself is a commercial Local Government Area. The areas under Surulere LGA are: Ojuelegba, Aguda, Ijesha, Lawanson, Bode Thomas, Adeniran Ogunsanya, and other well-known neighborhoods are among them. Mushin, Ebute-Metta, and Shomolu.
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marisdgreat(f): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Visit: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/main
Please how do I get this acknowledgment slip?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cyif2003(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2023
pls any update
cyif2003:
Good day. Pls has any one done change of name based on marriage in any passport office in Lagos? Pls what’s d tym frame for it to be ready either normal or fast track. My agent is not giving me any specific tym for fast track .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2023
On the site sir
Trustingod777:

2. Payment receipt
3. Appointment slip
7. NIN
8. Application Letter

Thank you once again

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2023
marisdgreat:

Please how do I get this acknowledgment slip?

Click on payment status/print receipt. Enter your application number and reference number
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IAMU: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2023
ramon212:

hello, pls what's the fastest way to get renewal of international passport

If you get any link please let me know sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2023
Good morning everyone, Pls can one get guarantor in the immigration office, to fill and sign the form
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhyah(f): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Please how is this standard passport application different from the acknowledgement slip coz I can't find any button that says print acknowledgement slip.

And following this your directive, it still takes me to the standard passport application document ....so what's the difference?

If you have a screenshot, pls share.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abayomifash: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Highlyfavoured3:
Your biometrics was on 27th of April, pls when was your application submitted?
did you pay for fast tracking meaning did you pay an agent?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Rhyah:

Please how is this standard passport application different from the acknowledgement slip coz I can't find any button that says print acknowledgement slip.

And following this your directive, it still takes me to the standard passport application document ....so what's the difference?

If you have a screenshot, pls share.
Did you click on download receipt?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fishout(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Please house help me.i applied for my sister and I chooses UP(Unified payment) as my mode of payment.i was been debited and my application is still Unpaid.please what should I do.i have been debited without reflecting on my application.anybody with such experience should help me on how to go about it.thank you in anticipation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
cyif2003:
Good day. Pls has any one done change of name based on marriage in any passport office in Lagos? Pls what’s d tym frame for it to be ready either normal or fast track. My agent is not giving me any specific tym for fast track .
Just start and press with cash, get relevant info before you choose the location .Alimosho Is a big mess, wasted time & effort for marriage change of name. I did DIY till they frustrated themselves and I even sorted for the file submission, wifey could not capture even at that. We wasted 5months. I had to go vex collect the file, reroute through an agent and repaid full money again, I regret not going outside lasgidi & travel north for matter like this. She captured lately, waiting for it and hoping it comes out soon. If u have your way, either u process with your previous name or you run elsewhere except you are ready to waste your time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Fishout:
Please house help me.i applied for my sister and I chooses UP(Unified payment) as my mode of payment.i was been debited and my application is still Unpaid.please what should I do.i have been debited without reflecting on my application.anybody with such experience should help me on how to go about it.thank you in anticipation
When did you make the payment online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cyif2003(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
lightdream:

Just start and press with cash, get relevant info before you choose the location .Alimosho Is a big mess, wasted time & effort for marriage change of name. I did DIY till they frustrated themselves and I even sorted for the file submission, wifey could not capture even at that. We wasted 5months. I had to go vex collect the file, reroute through an agent and repaid full money again, I regret not going outside lasgidi & travel north for matter like this. She captured lately, waiting for it and hoping it comes out soon. If u have your way, either u process with your previous name or you run elsewhere except you are ready to waste your time.

D point is dat she has already changed her nin… and I heard she can’t apply afresh( like a fresh passport with her new name) since she had a passsport before dat had expired.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhyah(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Did you click on download receipt?

Yes, I did. It bring up the payment receipt...not acknowledgement.
Or has anything changed lately.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Rhyah:

Yes, I did. It bring up the payment receipt...not acknowledgement.
Or has anything changed lately.
A copy of the acknowledgement slip should have been sent to the email which you provided during application. Check your email box.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IAMU: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Fishout:

I did mine 3 days ago with payfixy using cash at zenith Bank....it has really been stressful calling payfixy and visiting the bank because the payment is yet to reflect
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
For those trying to apply, use SaanaPay. I have used them 4 times for myself and family members and the transaction is seamless with instant e-mail receipt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.