Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1437904 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Good evening all, pls between Ibadan and Osun State which is DIY friendly… thank you for your response
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
tonicyril:

Amin ooh

The third question sir(the confusing one)

I mean the lodgement and issuance of card, are they done in the immigration office or the passport office. And I ask, abi bothe immigration and passport office are the same ni??

Again sir, who need the acknowledgement slip and if its for the first timer, who are in the position to seek it from?

Ogami sir, which is the fastest one between DIY and lodgment at the centre?

Passports are issued at every Nigeria immigration Service passport office in Nigeria.
All applicants (fresh and renewal) require the acknowledgement slip. You will have access to the slip when you proceed with the application for passport.
You meant fast track. I always advocate for DIY. It's safe and slow, though. Decide if you want to go the do-it-yourself route or fast track. Fast track is way expensive, and you may
be duped by an agent.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2023
Good evening all, I have a few questions and will be grateful for your answer please.

1, What is and where can I get the correct and official requirements for renewal of passport with change of name as a result of marriage (woman)?
2, I wish to renew in Abuja and it seems there're three locations. Which is best for DIY please?
3, How long did it take you to get yours if you changed your name (marriage), where did you renew and was it DIY?

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Patiently wait for your passport to be produced...
thanks sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DenreleDave(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2023
dvdami:

Thanks man for always being here for us.

Do you have an idea of what month they are producing in Alimosho centre now?

Boss.. Pls is there a nis center in Alimosho and what do I need to take along

I have not done one b4 in my life
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DenreleDave(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Passports are issued at every Nigeria immigration Service passport office in Nigeria.
All applicants (fresh and renewal) require the acknowledgement slip. You will have access to the slip when you proceed with the application for passport.
You meant fast track. I always advocate for DIY. It's safe and slow, though. Decide if you want to go the do-it-yourself route or fast track. Fast track is way expensive, and you may
be duped by an agent.

Boss. I'm on NIS site

Is it standard passport or official passport?.

I am talking about the type one can use to process school
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2023
DenreleDave:

Boss. I'm on NIS site

Is it standard passport or official passport?.

I am talking about the type one can use to process school

Apply for standard passport, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DenreleDave(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Apply for standard passport, sir.

Thank u sir. I already did..

I have applied but not paid yet. Will pay when I get the funds
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by UnfairLife7(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2023
Jbab:

Alausa P.Port office is currently producing May applicants...
is this ear say or you were there in person? A friend who went there told me an officer informed him they're currently producing April
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marisdgreat(f): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Click on payment status/print receipt. Enter your application number and reference number
I have done that, but acknowledgment slip wasn't written on it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Good morning everyone: pls which state is preferable between Ibadan and Osun State;

Am a Corper serving in Osun State- ile-ife… asking to know the best option for me….

Thank you for your kind suggestions
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2023
marisdgreat:

I have done that, but acknowledgment slip wasn't written on it

Did you pay the application fee at one of the participating banks, or you paid through a debit card? If you paid the application fee at one of the participating banks, this is the process you should have followed below:
Select “Bank” and click continue. View the list of participating banks and then click on ‘Continue’. The “Print Acknowledgment” button will help you print “Payment Acknowledgment Slip” with Transaction ID, Application Number and Reference Number. With the copy of your Payment Acknowledgment Slip, proceed to a participating bank for payment. On making payment at the bank, you MUST be issued with an 'approved payment platform provider' receipt that contains a “Validation Number”.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sakieja(f): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thank you so much,I contacted one immigration officer and he told me that the correction is going to be made in abuja.that I will have to pay extra charges for correction.you are very correct because the day that I went for mine at the same Osogbo center I was asked series of questions before I was captured.(DIY)
Maybe he wanted to used the opportunity to scam me.because I was very scared that day.he ask for #25000 and after I will have to pay another token to immigration account for correction.i even beg him to take #15000.please how through its?

It's my cousin own and her mother is worried about the mistake.
Thank you,may God bless you abundantly

samwash:

Let me help you out Abit, I don't kwn the passport office you use , but normally before capturing, they will have to verify ur documents, like an interview, asking you some questions, verifying with ur original documents, in doing so, they can correct all errors in your application file.
Then after capturing, they will tell you to looking at the monitor screen in front of you, you will have to take your time to check word by word if your name spelling is correct and your date of birth is also correct before submitting it to their data base.
Don't worry, you still have opportunity to correct the errors you made during the application process, the only way to be botherd is after capturing you realise the error and it had already been submitted.
Just stay calm, they application slip is just a receipt is just like an acknowledgement slip for payment for capturing and that will not be use to Capture your data on their data base.
Hope this illustration helps.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Zbk001:
Good morning everyone: pls which state is preferable between Ibadan and Osun State;

Am a Corper serving in Osun State- ile-ife… asking to know the best option for me….

Thank you for your kind suggestions

Go through the past thread, you will find the answer to your question.

Osogbo and DIY? Hmmmm
Ibadan is not any better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yomzy08: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Good day guys, Please where is the best place to do international passport for my wife and daughter in Lagos maybe through agent that I can get within 2 months and how much will it cost me, both are fresh passport. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abayomifash: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pls is festac office producing for April already mind you is DIY. Thanks 👍
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Raregem9000(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Good evening bosses in the house, please I lost my international passport about two years ago, can I apply for a new passport straight?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Zbk001:
Good evening all, pls between Ibadan and Osun State which is DIY friendly… thank you for your response
None if the above but Ibadan is better
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Which centre in Abuja is better for DIY and change of name because of marriage please?
1. Old Secretariat Road, Gwagwalada, FCT
2. Maitama » FCT
3. NIS HQ » H/Q Nigeria Immigration Service Headqurters, Sauka Abuja, FCT

The new Minister of Interior says the NIS will be clearing the backlog within 2 weeks! That's great news. Though it'll likely be much longer but perhaps we'll see an improvement. https:///BTOofficial/status/1699902678061695262?s=20
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2023
Raregem9000:
Good evening bosses in the house, please I lost my international passport about two years ago, can I apply for a new passport straight?

You cannot apply for a new or fresh passport.
The requirements for replacement of lost passport are:
(1) Formal written application requesting for replacement of lost passport should be addressed to : C.G.I Abuja.
(2) Police Report ( passport number indicated on the report).
(3) Copy of the passport / or passport number.
(4) Affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court of lost passport deposed to by you and your passport photo attached to the affidavit.
(5) Acknowledgement slip and evidence of payment.
(6) Copy of your NIN slip.
(7) Colour passport photographs (2).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Raregem9000(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2023
Thanks sir but I don't have a picture of the passport, where would I see the one to attach to the court affidavit or did you mean passport photograph there?
ekitimanalways:

You cannot apply for a new or fresh passport.
The requirements for replacement of lost passport are:
(1) Formal written application requesting for replacement of lost passport should be addressed to : C.G.I Abuja.
(2) Police Report ( passport number indicated on the report).
(3) Copy of the passport / or passport number.
(4) Affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court of lost passport deposed to by you and your passport photo attached to the affidavit.
(5) Acknowledgement slip and evidence of payment.
(6) Copy of your NIN slip.
(7) Colour passport photographs (2).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2023
Raregem9000:
Thanks sir but I don't have a picture of the passport, where would I see the one to attach to the court affidavit or did you mean passport photograph there?

Your passport number would do.

Yes, passport photograph.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alertbest(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Minister said close to 60k passport produced in last 1 week but those that captured since April are yet to get their passport 🤔🤔🤔

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Raregem9000(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2023
Alright, thanks for your response sir
ekitimanalways:

Your passport number would do.

Yes, passport photograph.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Futuremi: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2023
To whom it may concern Festac office is almost done with April production…
Captured - 12 April
Ready - 23 August
Collected today by a friend cos m not in Lagos at the moment… paid 2k for activation cos I can’t wait for 2weeks…

Team DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shypo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bb007:
If you are still there, try this strategy someone posted here

"The officers there may not allow you initially but you should insist. They might even tell you to go and see the second in command (2/i/c PCO) in the other building because he's also very corrupt just like them. If you go there, first thing he will ask you is whether you are willing to fast track it.

If they refuse you seeing the PCO initially, you can go downstairs or outside, wait for say 30 minutes and go back to the PCO's office telling them that the 2/i/c directed you to him.

When you get in, explain your situation to him. He will help you."

Seriously, this is the real deal for Festac office.

I was directed to the 2/I/c office and his first statement was, am I ready for fast track and I say NO, why waiting since Feb 1st and now pay for fast track.

I went upstairs to see the PCO and I was directed to see his SA, which is currently helping out.

Was later given a note to taken to the Servicom and my file was handled to me wish was taken to the PCO office, was told to check back in 2-3weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bb007: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Thank you for the update. I will go back next week and try to see the PCO. Did you by mistake get the name of the 2/I/c
shypo:

Seriously, this is the real deal for Festac office.

I was directed to the 2/I/c office and his first statement was, am I ready for fast track and I say NO, why waiting since Feb 1st and now pay for fast track.

I went upstairs to see the PCO and I was directed to see his SA, which is currently helping out.

I will update after collection.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
BRO SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR FILE
BECAUSE ALL FILES INCLUDING DIY FOR MARCH ARE ALL OUT AND STOP MISLEADING YOURSELF.
This information is misleading. I am currently at the Festac office and was told they are yet to finish with March for those that are DIY.
The marching order given by the PCO seem to affect only those people who captured using agents. I was told they are currently clearing those of JUNE applicants but it is strictly those who did via various contacts.
I have been waiting to be allowed to see the PCO but those who can grant access will frustrate you and direct you to his minions who will insist there is nothing they can do and you should just wait.
One of the officers I spoke to said I should check back first week October.
Featac office is a total mess.
The PCO is a good man from all account but they will not allow you see him.[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shypo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
BRO SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR FILE
BECAUSE ALL FILES INCLUDING DIY FOR MARCH ARE ALL OUT AND STOP MISLEADING YOURSELF.
This information is misleading. I am currently at the Festac office and was told they are yet to finish with March for those that are DIY.
The marching order given by the PCO seem to affect only those people who captured using agents. I was told they are currently clearing those of JUNE applicants but it is strictly those who did via various contacts.
I have been waiting to be allowed to see the PCO but those who can grant access will frustrate you and direct you to his minions who will insist there is nothing they can do and you should just wait.
One of the officers I spoke to said I should check back first week October.
Featac office is a total mess.
The PCO is a good man from all account but they will not allow you see him.

I think you are the one given wrong information here, as I just leave Festac office.
Nothing is wrong with the file, after I met with 2/I/c he told me that no Servicom file has been produce, that if I am willing to pay for fast track.

I left his office and straight to PCO office, his SA attended to me, give me a note to take to servicecom and my file was given to me to take back to the PCO office.

Stop spreading information you are not 100% sure of.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
kumbhuru:

None if the above but Ibadan is better

Pls will I be able to get a guarantor at immigration office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shypo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bb007:
Thank you for the update. I will go back next week and try to see the PCO. Did you by mistake get the name of the 2/I/c

No, I didn't ,but I think going to the 2/I/C is a waste of time.

Just go to the PCO office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Lynoverse:
Please I did my capturing in Oyo passport office (Oyo town) since July 26,
Haven't heard anything till now
Who is experiencing this too
what was ur experience like at the centre, can u advise someone to use the center? Did they request for any money aside the online payment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.