Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1437855 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fishout(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Today around 1:45 in the afternoon.thank you for the response

quote author=ekitimanalways post=125668750]
When did you make the payment online?[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fishout(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
But mine is online payment.that was why I am wondering.i don't know
if it's going to be rectify

quote author=IAMU post=125670081]

I did mine 3 days ago with payfixy using cash at zenith Bank....it has really been stressful calling payfixy and visiting the bank because the payment is yet to reflect [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 3:24am On Sep 09, 2023
cyif2003:

D point is dat she has already changed her nin… and I heard she can’t apply afresh( like a fresh passport with her new name) since she had a passsport before dat had expired.

All same with my wifey.she even changed her NIN before we pay to see if I can fast track the process, na lie it's just one of the process.New name processing takes time and also depend on your processing package.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rurffy: 4:30am On Sep 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:

The Passport Control Officer,
Nigeria Immigration Service,
Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja
Lagos.

Sir/Ma
APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT
I, Bashorun Rhyah Alice humbly apply for the renewal of my passport number A85772345222 which expired on 20 July 2023.
Attached are my documents and the passport for your perusal, kind consideration and approval, please.

Yours faithfully,
…. signature…
Rhyah Alice Bashorun

PS On your appointment day go with the following documents:

(1) Copy of online passport application form.
(2) Copy of payment receipt.
(3) Copy of acknowledgement slip.
(4) The passport you want to renew.
(5) Copy of the data page of the passport you want to renew.
(6) 2 recent colour passport photographs.
(7) Copy of your NIN slip.

Hello Please my passport expires by April Next Year can I renew it now or I have to wait until it expires if yes do I use this same application letter?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:59am On Sep 09, 2023
rurffy:

Hello Please my passport expires by April Next Year can I renew it now or I have to wait until it expires if yes do I use this same application letter?
Please wait until your passport has six months validity (or less than six months validity) before you start the renewal/reissue process. You may wish to start the renewal process beginning from December 2023.

The Passport Control Officer,
Nigeria Immigration Service,
Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja
Lagos.

Sir/Ma
APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT
I, Okeke Ruffy Adewale humbly apply for the renewal of my passport number A85772345222 which will expire on 6 April 2024.
Attached are my documents and the passport for your perusal, kind consideration and approval, please.

Yours faithfully,
…. signature…
Ruffy Adewale Okeke

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2023
You know what anytime you filling this form online, anything that needs to be download, just download it once don't wait and think you come back to it.
I think it is not written acknowledgement slip. But they and check if what you have is up to 4 pages aside the guarantor form.

ekitimanalways:

A copy of the acknowledgement slip should have been sent to the email which you provided during application. Check your email box.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sakieja(f): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2023
Please @Ekitimanalways.what can I do to this.i made the payment since yesterday afternoon.the payment has never been reflected on the application.please assist me

quote author=Fishout post=125666424]Please house help me.i applied for my sister and I chooses UP(Unified payment) as my mode of payment.i was been debited and my application is still Unpaid.please what should I do.i have been debited without reflecting on my application.anybody with such experience should help me on how to go about it.thank you in anticipation [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abayomifash: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2023
My was updated immediately because I use paystack and that what I always use for my online payment.
Fishout:
Please house help me.i applied for my sister and I chooses UP(Unified payment) as my mode of payment.i was been debited and my application is still Unpaid.please what should I do.i have been debited without reflecting on my application.anybody with such experience should help me on how to go about it.thank you in anticipation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cyif2003(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2023
lightdream:

All same with my wifey.she even changed her NIN before we pay to see if I can fast track the process, na lie it's just one of the process.New name processing takes time and also depend on your processing package.
ok thanks I will just do it d normal way kus d agent is not given a tym frame for fast tracking it. Or better still I will just pay for fast track and see how it goes. Traveling to Abuja is totally out of it kus of work
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2023
cyif2003:
ok thanks I will just do it d normal way kus d agent is not given a tym frame for fast tracking it. Or better still I will just pay for fast track and see how it goes. Traveling to Abuja is totally out of it kus of work
Great! aim for the capturing with the new name then chase them for the processing. If capturing for fast track with an agent don pass 2 to 3weeks max for marriage, check your package o. Atleast after capturing hope don dey to countdown... where there is no capturing or long capturing time na delay flag for marriage change of name.I got my fingers burned without weighing all options.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2023
sakieja:
Please @Ekitimanalways.what can I do to this.i made the payment since yesterday afternoon.the payment has never been reflected on the application.please assist me

quote author=Fishout post=125666424]Please house help me.i applied for my sister and I chooses UP(Unified payment) as my mode of payment.i was been debited and my application is still Unpaid.please what should I do.i have been debited without reflecting on my application.anybody with such experience should help me on how to go about it.thank you in anticipation

Tel: 07008643433 (0700unified)
Email: helpdesk@up-ng.com

Contact Centre
Address:
3, Idowu Taylor Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Telephone: +234 1 2703010 – 14
Email: info@up-ng.com
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sakieja(f): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
Thank you so much.i have contact them since morning and I was told to wait for 24 our for the rectification.much appreciate

quote author=ekitimanalways post=125680944]

Tel: 07008643433 (0700unified)
Email: helpdesk@up-ng.com

Contact Centre
Address:
3, Idowu Taylor Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Telephone: +234 1 2703010 – 14
Email: info@up-ng.com

[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Efep: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hello guys good evening .how do you know if your passport is ready. Note: I did it myself.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Efep:
Hello guys good evening .how do you know if your passport is ready. Note: I did it myself.
where and when did you enrol/capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Charltex: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rhyah:

Yes, I did. It bring up the payment receipt...not acknowledgement.
Or has anything changed lately.

Try this link: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/visa/OnlineQueryStatus
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Efep: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:
Delta state, warri.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Please I enrol and captured in Osogbo, towards the ending of April, and I'm yet to get my passport... DIY mode.

Please, do you have any update about them?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Vsense:

Passport is now ready for those that captured in April. I got mine.

Please, which passport office did you use?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
BabaIbo:

Please I enrol and captured in Osogbo, towards the ending of April, and I'm yet to get my passport... DIY mode.

You should have avoided the Osogbo Passport Office like a plague, I am afraid. It's not DIY friendly.
Wait and hope…
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
ekitimanalways:

You should have avoided the Osogbo Passport Office like a plague, I am afraid. It's not DIY friendly.
Wait and hope…

Na wa o. It is well sha.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JohnnA1: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
dealhunter:
I paid 10k at Alimosho passport office 2days ago,tell ur hubby to beg them 5k each,if your hubby insist not to pay,they will not argue with him,he should just bear it in mind that they are going to waste his time and frustrate him....they might dump Thier files somewhere self...
Hi, where is the Alimosho passport office located?
The exact address.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
JohnnA1:
Hi, where is the Alimosho passport office located?
The exact address.
Thanks

Shobo bus stop on Akowonjo Road. Just beside Dominos pizza

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Has any DIY that captured in April at the Featac passport office collected their passport? I intend to visit there tomorrow and will make sure I have an audience with the PCO if my kids passport are not ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yummie81: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hello my people,
I did my capturing in Alausa in March till now I my passport never ready. Anybody did capturing in march and have collect his/her passport here?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
i dont think there still march application

I heard it april they are currently producing
Yummie81:
Hello my people,
I did my capturing in Alausa in March till now I my passport never ready. Anybody did capturing in march and have collect his/her passport here?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Pls can one get a guarantor at immigration office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mirallas: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Please is Ado Ekiti branch DIY friendly
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lynoverse(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Please I did my capturing in Oyo passport office (Oyo town) since July 26,
Haven't heard anything till now
Who is experiencing this too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2023
pufframmy:
i dont think there still march application

I heard it april they are currently producing
That means his passport is ready then if they're currently producing April
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Wait and hope…
Even at Alausa. People who captured April and May are yet to collect their passport. It is almost everywhere

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by petrusevents(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2023
please house what the cost for diy passport for children
and what document do i need to do it online.

Thanks,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hustler007: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Both of us are in the same shoes, I don tire for the matter
BabaIbo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: emmyclassic(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.