Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433997 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
BRO SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR FILE
BECAUSE ALL FILES INCLUDING DIY FOR MARCH ARE ALL OUT AND STOP MISLEADING YOURSELF.

Not true chief.

I captured March 23rd, as at August 28th my passport never comot. My guy captured March 15th, him too never get him passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zbk001:

Pls will I be able to get a guarantor at immigration office.
You can't get anyone around you? You wanna do DIY, getting everything around you before you get there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2023
OKAY U ARE RIGHT. PLEASE TRY TO SEE THE PCO. author=Mukah1234 post=125796417]

Not true chief.

I captured March 23rd, as at August 28th my passport never comot. My guy captured March 15th, him too never get him passport.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abayomifash: 5:42am On Sep 15, 2023
Futuremi:
To whom it may concern Festac office is almost done with April production…
Captured - 12 April
Ready - 23 August
Collected today by a friend cos m not in Lagos at the moment… paid 2k for activation cos I can’t wait for 2weeks…

Team DIY
Thanks let me go and collect my.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tonicyril: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2023
nikkyakins:
After this whats next captured in August
bro good morning sir
please how long did it take them to call u for capturing?
i mean when did u start registration online and when did they call u for capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tonicyril: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2023
nikkyakins:
After this whats next captured in August
bro good morning sir
please how long did it take them to call u for capturing?
i mean when did u start registration online and when did they call u for capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2023
adeolabilkis002:
Hello everyone. Thank you for all that You all do here.
Please can I get someone whose name is Idris Mohammed on his international passport to stand in for me for my kid passport as the dad is not in our lives and not responding.

Thank you

This forum is generally a legit one. don't bring runs here and impersonation stunts. What if they ask for DNA test what next?
Reach out to his family. abi the entire family hates you? You women chose the man you slept with and bore his kid. Dont expect another man to come and stand in for an infidel who will not stand for his own blood

Learn from this link. This girl was my class mate in school

https://motherhoodinstyle.net/2016/10/19/update-nigerian-mum-who-paid-man-1000-to-pose-as-babys-father-to-secure-uk-passport-jailed/

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dkobo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
How long do it take nin to correct date of birth, that nin verification is holding my international passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good evening friends, Pls which option should I choose if I want to make payment in the bank....

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dvdami(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dkobo:
How long do it take nin to correct date of birth, that nin verification is holding my international passport

Send a mail to NIMC or on their official Twitter handle.

If you keep waiting, you might wait for long.

Message them on Twitter and they will correct it in less than two weeks.

Download the NIMC mobile app to monitor the change. Remember to refresh the app daily.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zbk001:
Good evening friends, Pls which option should I choose if I want to make payment in the bank....

SaanaPay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dkobo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
dvdami:

Send a mail to NIMC or on their official Twitter handle.

If you keep waiting, you might wait for long.

Message them on Twitter and they will correct it in less than two weeks.

Download the NIMC mobile app to monitor the change. Remember to refresh the app daily.

Thanks very much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
BRO SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR FILE
BECAUSE ALL FILES INCLUDING DIY FOR MARCH ARE ALL OUT AND STOP MISLEADING YOURSELF.
This information is misleading. I am currently at the Festac office and was told they are yet to finish with March for those that are DIY.
The marching order given by the PCO seem to affect only those people who captured using agents. I was told they are currently clearing those of JUNE applicants but it is strictly those who did via various contacts.
I have been waiting to be allowed to see the PCO but those who can grant access will frustrate you and direct you to his minions who will insist there is nothing they can do and you should just wait.
One of the officers I spoke to said I should check back first week October.
Featac office is a total mess.
The PCO is a good man from all account but they will not allow you see him.

For now they are focusing on applications done via officers, but also touching DIY applications....as for lost case and change of name case they are yet to touch on those cases for now, but heard very soon they will start touching those cases....what I applied for was lost/reissuance, so had to push harder and now I've collected mine. If not person for still dey wait
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
shypo:

I think you are the one given wrong information here, as I just leave Festac office.
Nothing is wrong with the file, after I met with 2/I/c he told me that no Servicom file has been produce, that if I am willing to pay for fast track.

I left his office and straight to PCO office, his SA attended to me, give me a note to take to servicecom and my file was given to me to take back to the PCO office.

Stop spreading information you are not 100% sure of.

Omo na so oo! You gats push harder and pray if you want result....me I done finally free from this their wahala

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mukah1234:

Not true chief.

I captured March 23rd, as at August 28th my passport never comot. My guy captured March 15th, him too never get him passport.
My advice is, if you don't have urgent need for your passport then you can just be patient, but if you do have urgent need for it then you have to push hard even if it involves fast tracking...that was how I was able to get mine (lost case) because they have not started touching lost cases and change of name yet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Abayomifash:
Thanks let me go and collect my.
Yes...as long as it's not DIY, lost case/reissuance, change of name case then you are good to go....just trying to save you the trouble
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
MadeMan01:

SaanaPay

thank you boss, so if I should select Saanapay (cash at bank), I will be able to generate payment account number ( don't know if it is RRR).... which I will use to make payment in the bank
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zbk001:

Please those that paid through the participating banks, which option of payment should I select... thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kingflo300:

My advice is, if you don't have urgent need for your passport then you can just be patient, but if you do have urgent need for it then you have to push hard even if it involves fast tracking...that was how I was able to get mine (lost case) because they have not started touching lost cases and change of name yet

I don't have immediate need for it yet. That is even why I am still relaxed. I will check back on them on 28th of this month.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abayomifash: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kingflo300:

Yes...as long as it's not DIY, lost case/reissuance, change of name case then you are good to go....just trying to save you the trouble
is DIY ooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abayomifash: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zbk001:

Please those that paid through the participating banks, which option of payment should I select... thank you
. I use paystack and it safe and quick.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mukah1234:

I don't have immediate need for it yet. That is even why I am still relaxed. I will check back on them on 28th of this month.
Its okay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
Abayomifash:
is DIY ooo
Na to wait be that o... except u wan go push for fast track
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 1:17am On Sep 16, 2023
I have a similar question too.
Which option should one choose for the most effective passport renewal payment method?
I prefer to pay online and print the receipt please. Is this a good idea or it should be paid at the bank?

1. Payfixy Card / Netbanking Cash at bank / Pay Center
2. SaanaPay Card Payment Cash at Bank
3. Paystack Card
4. TeasyPay Teasy E-Wallet or
5. Unified Payments

Zbk001:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 5:00am On Sep 16, 2023
The first one i paid online very seamless
Damilolly:
I have a similar question too.
Which option should one choose for the most effective passport renewal payment method?
I prefer to pay online and print the receipt please. Is this a good idea or it should be paid at the bank?

1. Payfixy Card / Netbanking Cash at bank / Pay Center
2. SaanaPay Card Payment Cash at Bank
3. Paystack Card
4. TeasyPay Teasy E-Wallet or
5. Unified Payments

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 5:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Zbk001:
first one
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jakeroberto(m): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2023
Good Morning All, I don't really know who to quote right now. I am having an issue right now. I paid 100k to an agent to process my passport here in Lagos(10 yrs 64 pages). I captured on the 19th of July. When things were looking slow, I thought of paying for fast tracking.....I was sent another contact but instead of changing agents anyhow, I decided to stick to my former. I paid him my last card then 25k to fast track it. It has reached the 2 weeks given to me by him but no yield.
Please, Elders in the house, what do I do in this case?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Where can one do fast passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CuriousX: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2023
ekitimanalways:
where and when did you enrol/capture?

Good morning

I tracked my passport on the immigrations website but the produced areas is still grey meaning not produced.

I captured June 21st in Benin and it will be 3months in a few days. Do you know if June has been produced by any chance in Benin?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
CuriousX:

Good morning

I tracked my passport on the immigrations website but the produced areas is still grey meaning not produced.

I captured June 21st in Benin and it will be 3months in a few days. Do you know if June has been produced by any chance in Benin?

Good morning, sir. The passport tracker is not reliable, I am afraid. Give the Benin Passport Office an additional 4 weeks… I know someone who was captured in February 2023 and her passport was produced in June 2023. April was written on her confirmation slip as the date of (her) collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vsense: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
BabaIbo:

Please, which passport office did you use?

Alausa

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.