Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451942 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Zbk001:

thank you boss, so if I should select Saanapay (cash at bank), I will be able to generate payment account number ( don't know if it is RRR).... which I will use to make payment in the bank
The “Print Acknowledgment” button will help you print “Payment Acknowledgment Slip” with Transaction ID, Application Number & Reference Number.
With the copy of your Payment acknowledgement slip, proceed to a participating bank for payment.
On making payment at the bank, you MUST be issued with an 'approved payment platform provider' receipt that contains a "Validation Number".
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
jakeroberto:
Good Morning All, I don't really know who to quote right now. I am having an issue right now. I paid 100k to an agent to process my passport here in Lagos(10 yrs 64 pages). I captured on the 19th of July. When things were looking slow, I thought of paying for fast tracking.....I was sent another contact but instead of changing agents anyhow, I decided to stick to my former. I paid him my last card then 25k to fast track it. It has reached the 2 weeks given to me by him but no yield.
Please, Elders in the house, what do I do in this case?
He has deceived you. Those agents are heartless. I hope and pray that the agent would not let you go through 'hell' before you get your passport.
I always advocate DIY. Yes, ...do-it-yourself is cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jakeroberto(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
ekitimanalways:

He has deceived you. Those agents are heartless. I hope and pray that the agent would not let you go through 'hell' before you get your passport.
I am pained right now. I need the passport like immediately.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
ekitimanalways:

The “Print Acknowledgment” button will help you print “Payment Acknowledgment Slip” with Transaction ID, Application Number & Reference Number.
With the copy of your Payment acknowledgement slip, proceed to a participating bank for payment.
On making payment at the bank, you MUST be issued with an 'approved payment platform provider' receipt that contains a "Validation
Number".

Thank you… will do so on Monday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Xscape1993(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good day knowledgeable men and women. My guarantor does not have international passport. Is it a must that my guarantor should have international passport before I use him or her as a guarantor for my fresh passport? Thanks for your quick response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Xscape1993:
Good day knowledgeable men and women. My guarantor does not have international passport. Is it a must that my guarantor should have international passport before I use him or her as a guarantor for my fresh passport? Thanks for your quick response.

Guarantor can be anyone you know who has an international passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Xscape1993(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mukah1234:

Guarantor can be anyone you know who has an international passport.
Okay dear. Thanks for your quick response dear.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Xscape1993:
Yes, your guarantor MUST have a Nigerian passport, and it MUST be valid.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Xscape1993(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, your guarantor MUST have a Nigerian passport, and it MUST be valid.
Okay dear. Thanks for your quick response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Zbk001:

thank you boss, so if I should select Saanapay (cash at bank), I will be able to generate payment account number ( don't know if it is RRR).... which I will use to make payment in the bank

Pay with your ATM card. I used it more than 3 times and have no complains
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yomzy08: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yomzy08:
Good day guys, Please where is the best place to do international passport for my wife and daughter in Lagos maybe through agent that I can get within 2 months and how much will it cost me, both are fresh passport. Thanks
Pleas who can give me advice, and what do you guys know about Ikoyi passport office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opeoyek: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
MadeMan01:

Pay with your ATM card. I used it more than 3 times and have no complains

Pls can you guide me… this is my WhatsApp line zero eight one sixty, sixty two, nine three, three five
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abayomifash: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Damilolly:
I have a similar question too.
Which option should one choose for the most effective passport renewal payment method?
I prefer to pay online and print the receipt please. Is this a good idea or it should be paid at the bank?

1. Payfixy Card / Netbanking Cash at bank / Pay Center
2. SaanaPay Card Payment Cash at Bank
3. Paystack Card
4. TeasyPay Teasy E-Wallet or
5. Unified Payments
Paystack.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abayomifash: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Damilolly:
I have a similar question too.
Which option should one choose for the most effective passport renewal payment method?
I prefer to pay online and print the receipt please. Is this a good idea or it should be paid at the bank?

1. Payfixy Card / Netbanking Cash at bank / Pay Center
2. SaanaPay Card Payment Cash at Bank
3. Paystack Card
4. TeasyPay Teasy E-Wallet or
5. Unified Payment

Paystack.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CuriousX: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Good morning, sir. The passport tracker is not reliable, I am afraid. Give the Benin Passport Office an additional 4 weeks… I know someone who was captured in February 2023 and her passport was produced in June 2023. April was written on her confirmation slip as the date of (her) collection.

Okay. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pod443300: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Please help

My guarantor is not in Nigeria can i have the guarantors form filled and signed electronically
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pod443300:
Please help

My guarantor is not in Nigeria can i have the guarantors form filled and signed electronically
No, the electronic filling of the guarantor's form is not acceptable.
The guarantor's form usually require a blue ink pen.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pod443300: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No, the electronic filling of the guarantor's form is not acceptable.
The guarantor's form usually require a blue ink pen.
How about my guarantor prints and fill the form then scan it and forward back to me would that work
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pod443300:

How about my guarantor prints and fill the form then scan it and forward back to me would that work
No, it will not work, I am afraid.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pod443300: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No, it will not work, I am afraid.

Thanks I’d try looking for a guarantor nearby
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by parkervero(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
So, for someone that has no guarantor Passport can't be issued to him.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pod443300:

Thanks I’d try looking for a guarantor nearby
Excellent!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
parkervero:
So, for someone that has no guarantor Passport can't be issued to him.
Your application will be completely rejected.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
How will one know when to go for collection if doing DIY, when the portal doesn't upload accurately?

ekitimanalways:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oladayo7491: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
please expalin this "You will have access to the slip when you proceed with the application"

because i still don't know how to get the acknowledgement slip

ekitimanalways:

Passports are issued at every Nigeria immigration Service passport office in Nigeria.
All applicants (fresh and renewal) require the acknowledgement slip. You will have access to the slip when you proceed with the application for passport.
You meant fast track. I always advocate for DIY. It's safe and slow, though. Decide if you want to go the do-it-yourself route or fast track. Fast track is way expensive, and you may
be duped by an agent.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Reelz: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
hope the directive from the interior minister is being followed.. those immigration officers that sabotage the process should take note cos their days are numbered..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 18, 2023
L
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by parkervero(m): 5:16am On Sep 18, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Your application will be completely rejected.

Ah
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2023
Damilolly:
How will one know when to go for collection if doing DIY, when the portal doesn't upload accurately?

Good morning, ma'am. You're correct to say that the portal does not upload accurately. This makes the passport tracker unreliable.
Do-it-yourself (DIY) Nigerian passport applicants rarely get their passports on the collection dates written on their confirmation slips. Therefore, I would advise you to keep going back to the passport office where you had your enrolment (usually about once a month) after the date of collection given to you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2023
oladayo7491:
please expalin this "You will have access to the slip when you proceed with the application"

because i still don't know how to get the acknowledgement slip

If you intend to pay at a bank, select “Bank” and click continue,
View the list of participating banks and then click on ‘Continue’.
The “Print Acknowledgment” button will help you print “Payment Acknowledgment Slip” with Transaction ID, Application Number and Reference Number.
With the copy of your Payment acknowledgment slip, proceed to a participating bank for payment.

On making payment at the bank, you MUST be issued with an 'approved payment platform provider's receipt that contains a “Validation Number”.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2023
Please guys,any update May DIY Festac office.

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.