Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438840 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16
olufunbi:
Good Morning, Please with this new process for processing International passports,can I renew my children 's passport but the passport still has 11 months to expire.Will it be approved?
Your children's passports must have 6 months validity or less before applying for renewal...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16
Pweetymaro97:
I applied for my passport in December and was unable to do the verification in delta state as I went to the wrong office. I paid 25k then. I'm currently in lagos, where would be easier for diy?
Also , would I be expected to pay extra with this recent increase?
Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja is do-it-yourself (DIY) friendly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 2:42am On Feb 17
toffytee:

They did not request for any guarantor form when I went for capturing on Wednesday at Alausa Ikeja Passport Office.

Okay. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folamee: 1:54pm On Feb 17
Hi everyone, i want to apply for passport for my children, pls do i need guarantor form for them?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17
folamee:
Hi everyone, i want to apply for passport for my children, pls do i need guarantor form for them?
No, you do not... But consent letter sign by both parents is required.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anusiemgood(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17
folamee:
Check my dm, I work with immigration service,I can help you with any ppt application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cassyrooy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17
Please is Guarantor Form required for renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lexy123: 7:48pm On Feb 17
Hi Swii, can you please share your contact for the fast track. I’ve been trying to collect mine at Ikoyi and it’s quite urgent. Thank you

Swii:
It ended in praise

Captured 23rd January

Issued 26th January

#Not Diy

Diy is when you don't need it urgently. If you know you can afford Fast track and it is also very urgent, please save yourself the stress and do Fast track

Conclusion: this group really helped me when I applied Dec 2023... Thank you guys, you are really doing a great job

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pweetymaro97(f): 11:33pm On Feb 17
ekitimanalways:

Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja is do-it-yourself (DIY) friendly.

I'm trying to reschedule but it's still showing warri.

How can I change this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PharmaGirl(f): 2:39pm On Feb 18
Swii:
It ended in praise

Captured 23rd January

Issued 26th January

#Not Diy

Diy is when you don't need it urgently. If you know you can afford Fast track and it is also very urgent, please save yourself the stress and do Fast track

Conclusion: this group really helped me when I applied Dec 2023... Thank you guys, you are really doing a great job
Hi, you have a mail.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by excel127(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18
DigitB:

You will present both the originals and photocopies of all your documents.

When I did my online registration I uploaded NPC birth certificate. The next day I got a mail from immigration asking me to upload affidavit of age declaration. They said they don't accept NPC birth certificate.

It is after successful online registration that you think about appointment date for capturing.

You can reach me on WhatsApp if you need more info

Thank you so much for this. How do i contact you on WhatsApp pls? I'll love a little bit more guidance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hopefloxy: 3:47pm On Feb 18
Who has been able to reschedule please? I'm having difficulties in rescheduling for my capturing date. DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 4:26pm On Feb 18
did you apply online too and submitted your documents alone too.

how did you pass through the picture and verification process pls

toffytee:

They did not request for any guarantor form when I went for capturing on Wednesday at Alausa Ikeja Passport Office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 9:41pm On Feb 18
It seems there's an issue with site section of Track Your Application as there's is rollback of status.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18
Good evening great minds. Please house, my appointment day is on 20th of this mnth which is Tuesday and I also believed that’s the day for my capturing also. I have presently the following documents to take along with me on that day:

Application form printout.
Appointment form printout.
Payment Receipt printout.
Local government of Origin-Original and photocopy.
Age declaration form sworn at the high court-Original and photocopy.
NIN-original and photocopy.
Age declaration Form sworn at high court- Original and photocopy.

Please is there any document I am missing that’s it’s not included here? And also, what should I expect that day for guys that have gone through this before. My centre is Benin city. #DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by koolsammie(m): 2:59am On Feb 19
Please I did capturing on February 14th and this page was ticked down to NIN verified the following day. Now, here's what is displays. Should I be worried?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ray360: 9:16am On Feb 19
koolsammie:
Please I did capturing on February 14th and this page was ticked down to NIN verified the following day. Now, here's what is displays. Should I be worried?
Exactly the same thing i noticed this morning too. I captured about 3 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 10:41am On Feb 19
wallmosh:
It seems there's an issue with site section of Track Your Application as there's is rollback of status.

That's the issue I'm also seeing at my end but it's been resolved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by excel127(m): 11:37am On Feb 19
DigitB:

You will present both the originals and photocopies of all your documents.

When I did my online registration I uploaded NPC birth certificate. The next day I got a mail from immigration asking me to upload affidavit of age declaration. They said they don't accept NPC birth certificate.

It is after successful online registration that you think about appointment date for capturing.

You can reach me on WhatsApp if you need more info
Boss. I'll be going from Nsukka. Please where is the immigration office locate?. I'm seeing Ogui Layout on the website but a friend is telling me it's at Emene
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 12:20pm On Feb 19
Anusiemgood:

Check my dm, I work with immigration service,I can help you with any ppt application

Please do we need guarantors form again as I didn't see it after applying online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Daniellano: 12:24pm On Feb 19
Lexy123:
Please did anybody capture in Ikoyi this February and has collected their passport..

Did my capturing February 2nd I called someone there as at last week and he told me that currently there's no booklet, I don't know about this week.
Any update from your end ?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 2:14pm On Feb 19
Ggg
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 2:18pm On Feb 19
excel127:
Boss. I'll be going from Nsukka. Please where is the immigration office locate?. I'm seeing Ogui Layout on the website but a friend is telling me it's at Emene

It's located at Emene.

When you drop at Holy Ghost, enter bus going to Eke Express. Tell the driver that you're going to immigration.

The bus will drop you exactly in front of immigration office

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by excel127(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19
DigitB:

It's located at Emene.

When you drop at Holy Ghost, enter bus going to Eke Express. Tell the driver that you're going to immigration.

The bus will drop you exactly in front of immigration office
thanks so much. You can take ur number off now. I'll dm you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anusiemgood(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19
missyojo:

Please do we need guarantors form again as I didn't see it after applying online

No, you don't need any guarantor again,just birth certificate,local government identification and your NIN, all to be uploaded online...check my dm for better clarifications

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 6:29pm On Feb 19
Anusiemgood:

No, you don't need any guarantor again,just birth certificate,local government identification and your NIN, all to be uploaded online...check my dm for better clarifications

Ok. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by af0nja2000: 8:03pm On Feb 19
Maydaygirl:

Congrats. For 32 or 64 paged booklet?
Good day sir, got ur email from Nairaland, pls I want to explain my situation to. I used agent to apply for my Canada student visa. 2021 around 2022 I gave up due to how long it taking and told the agent to refund my money, which he refused saying that he already applied. So I gave up and focus on my life here. Around 2023 end the guy suddenly send me biometrics printout which I went for after much argument a month later medical and I was granted visa. Here is the problem now I asked him the tuition fee then and he told me 17500. Only too receive the admission letter some weeks ago it was cimt. Right now am confuse as I can't change school cos most schools tuition fee pass my power. Someone suggested to me that I school go for admission and run it the as am studying I should apply too another school and get visa extension at least 1 month to the expiration of this visa. While studying I should also be hustling it won't be easy but possible according to him.
>
> I just want your opinion on this as someone over there

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lexy123: 4:01am On Feb 20
Not yet o. I was there yesterday and they are still saying no booklet and that they are waiting for Abuja to send the booklets. Please let me know if you hear anything.

Daniellano:

Did my capturing February 2nd I called someone there as at last week and he told me that currently there's no booklet, I don't know about this week.
Any update from your end ?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 10:56am On Feb 20
I just did my capturing today and it was so seemless. I spent only 30 minutes here and I was done. No 1 Naira paid. #DIY

Badabada:
Good evening great minds. Please house, my appointment day is on 20th of this mnth which is Tuesday and I also believed that’s the day for my capturing also. I have presently the following documents to take along with me on that day:

Application form printout.
Appointment form printout.
Payment Receipt printout.
Local government of Origin-Original and photocopy.
Age declaration form sworn at the high court-Original and photocopy.
NIN-original and photocopy.
Age declaration Form sworn at high court- Original and photocopy.

Please is there any document I am missing that’s it’s not included here? And also, what should I expect that day for guys that have gone through this before. My centre is Benin city. #DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by roga: 1:46pm On Feb 20
please, i am at point of uploading documents and what i have is birth certificate issued by the hospital, is it allowed
Badabada:
I just did my capturing today and it was so seemless. I spent only 30 minutes here and I was done. No 1 Naira paid. #DIY

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Daniellano: 2:27pm On Feb 20
Lexy123:
Not yet o. they are waiting for Abuja to send the booklets. Please let me know if you hear anything.

Sure I will
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tonelro4real: 2:48pm On Feb 20
wallmosh:

I have explained that too. But mine by His grace is in order now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.