Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438718 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06
Please has anyone who captured last year December 12 got his/her passport? I mean Abeokuta center. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yusufhaji(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06
Please is there anything like admin fee when you go for capturing in their office. After doing the process online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 6:23pm On Feb 06
RosyIsBlessed:

Okay. How much did you pay?

Which documents did you present?

It's DIY.

Best, visit the nearest NMC center around you to inquire what will be needed. In my case, affidavit, NMC enrollment form, application letter, and remita payment invoice
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 6:26pm On Feb 06
Can someone with guides on the upload photo section of the application as my keeps complaining of proper lighting?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dotkung: 9:02pm On Feb 06
hadedayor10:

I was there yesterday and today too...... saying we have to wait till waiting for approval to turn to approved.....why will the website allow us to proceed to booking appointment when they know the application has not been approved
9ja civil servants will always find way to frustrate or extort people.
I'm having this issue with the Oyo office too. I applied on January 18 and I am to do capturing on January 26 which I couldn't do because the approval status hasn't turned to approved. I'm still waiting till now o....The whole thing is just confusing....what a system
Does this apply to other passport offices?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dotkung: 9:08pm On Feb 06
hadedayor10:

we wait till they send approved mail to us and go back for documentation and capturing
Adepoju1379, Hardedayor10, Sulaimon01, how far? Have you gotten approval email? Have you done your capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06
To who it may concern

The National Population Commission (NPC) says birth certificates will not be issued to persons older than 18 years of age.

The NPC State Director Oyo State, Mr Akin Oyetunde, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Ibadan that this is according to Act 1992, Birth and Death.

He said, “The NPC is guided by an Act propagated in 1992, so any child born before 1992 will not be issued a birth certificate.

“Instead of a birth certificate, people born before 1992 and those over 18 years old will be given an Attestation of Birth.

“However, those below 18 years old will be issued birth certificate by the commission.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/only-persons-below-18-will-be-issued-birth-certificate-says-npc/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:56am On Feb 07
Tonelro4real:
I wish to sincerely say a very big thank you to aieromon and ask4bigneyo for your swift responses. God bless you guys!
Amen. You welcome bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:59am On Feb 07
Caicedobets:
How much will it cost to renew my international passport herr in Nigeria
Same price as new
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:04am On Feb 07
AJOBI77:
Good morning all,

I just verified by bro NIN on the passport application portal but I noticed nothing was written on the Marital status part.

Do you think it's safe to go ahead with the application?

Kindly advise if you have experienced such and what you did
It doesn't matter bro, that means as at the time of registration, your bro was yet to get married and if he has, the registrant deliberately omitted the space coz it doesn't matter. The only details they needed are NAMES, DOB CORRELATING with your other docs

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deking(m): 6:57am On Feb 07
Levels1:
Please has anyone who captured last year December 12 got his/her passport? I mean Abeokuta center. Thanks

They have forgotten your file. Even those that captured in January in some locations have received it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 8:16am On Feb 07
wallmosh:
Can someone with guides on the upload photo section of the application as my keeps complaining of proper lighting?

Your tips on this are appreciated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 8:24am On Feb 07
wallmosh:

Your tips on this are appreciated

I had the same issue when I tried uploading my passport photo.

How I solved it: I edited the picture using my phone. I increased the contrast and brightness a bit. Reuploaded and it was accepted.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olajumoke459: 9:53am On Feb 07
Ask4bigneyo:

Applicants can apply for their passports in just five simple steps below.

Step 1
Proceed to the Nigeria Immigration Service website https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Enter your National Identification Number (NIN) to auto-fill your data from the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).

Step 2
Complete other data fields as required.

Step 3
Upload a photograph and other supporting documents.

Step 4
Walk into an immigration office for your biometric capture.

Step 5
Your passport is ready for collection within two weeks.

The pricing:
N35,000 for 32 pages (Five-year validity)
N70,000 for 64 pages (10-year validity)

Diaspora application
$142 for 32 pages (Five-year validity)
$242 for 64 pages (10-year validity)

Requirements for fresh applicants
1. You must be a Nigerian.
2. You must have NIN.
3. A passport photograph that meets the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards
4. Supporting documents like birth certificates and local government certificates of indigeneship, etc.

Requirements for renewal
1. You must have NIN.
2. Old passport number
3. A passport photograph that meets ICAO standards
4. Supporting documents like birth certificates and local government certificates of indigeneship, etc.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 10:18am On Feb 07
Dotkung:

Adepoju1379, Hardedayor10, Sulaimon01, how far? Have you gotten approval email? Have you done your capturing?
I have not ooo.....it's tiring already
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Caicedobets(m): 10:49am On Feb 07
Ask4bigneyo:

Same price as new
how sure are you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tgirltemmy(f): 2:04pm On Feb 07
Tmex:

Pls have u been able to sort it out? I have a similar issue.

I'm still on it o

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 2:09pm On Feb 07
Do I need to wait for approval before booking appointment?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07
deking:

They have forgotten your file. Even those that captured in January in some locations have received it.

You and Sense are word's and opposite
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dotkung: 11:12pm On Feb 07
hadedayor10:

I have not ooo.....it's tiring already
Someone told me that you should try resubmitting your documents. Adepoju said that is what he did and boom, he got the approval mail the following day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 3:23am On Feb 08
Dotkung:

Someone told me that you should try resubmitting your documents. Adepoju said that is what he did and boom, he got the approval mail the following day.
I will do that then
I just did now and can't edit the application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 8:51am On Feb 08
Ask4bigneyo:

It doesn't matter bro, that means as at the time of registration, your bro was yet to get married and if he has, the registrant deliberately omitted the space coz it doesn't matter. The only details they needed are NAMES, DOB CORRELATING with your other docs

Thank you so much 👍
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wondychiqe: 10:32am On Feb 08
Take it around 8-9am when the sun is just coming out.

Let both natural light and normal light be on.

Make sure the light reflection is even on all sides of your face i.e one side shouldn't be brighter than the other.

Try to use a white background or plain background with no shadows/reflection showing.

Let both your ears be showing and your eyes wide-open

wallmosh:

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dotkung: 2:31pm On Feb 08
hadedayor10:

I will do that then
I just did now and can't edit the application
Visit the office and get an officer to talk to about the document resubmission
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08
Dotkung:

Visit the office and get an officer to talk to about the document resubmission
okay
have you done your own?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 7:28am On Feb 09
wondychiqe:
Take it around 8-9am when the sun is just coming out.

Let both natural light and normal light be on.

Make sure the light reflection is even on all sides of your face i.e one side shouldn't be brighter than the other.

Try to use a white background or plain background with no shadows/reflection showing.

Let both your ears be showing and your eyes wide-open

Thanks. I followed this and it works

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pstfrancis(m): 8:36am On Feb 09
Pls who have been able to check their NIN on immigration site this morning. It’s bringing error massage to me since morning time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dotkung: 12:15pm On Feb 09
hadedayor10:

okay
have you done your own?
I have done it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iphyjones(f): 12:51pm On Feb 09
Please I need help. I payed for my passport using paystack I was debited and sent a mail that it was successful but my application status is still unpaid till now. How do I resolve this issue
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 3:37pm On Feb 09
Thank you all. I did the capturing today.

So when it's estimated time after capturing for collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 3:38pm On Feb 09
joetoocute:
Hello house. I checked my application and i saw this. Does this mean my passport is ready? Capturing was done on the 4th of January.

Have you been issued?

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Upxia and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.