Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432676 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28
To the best of my knowledge here in the US only, only permanent Resident students or those that are Citizens are able to get student loans. Now, there are international student loans for which there will need to be a Cosigner. So, more than likely the agent is the cosigner here. As already posted, make sure you verify the terms of the loan with the agent.
Alfabest07:
Thanks for response, every word is appreciated.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 7:35pm On Mar 28
Alfabest07:
Hello guys, greeting everyone in here, the admins & kind ones providing assistance when they could be of help.
I have a story & i beg you all with the better knowledge to input on it lest money that one can barely afford be thrown away.

So my kid sis just graduated from Uni (yet to serve), the idea of her going to Canada to further her education & also as a means to start life there, was pushed to my dad, which is a good thing. An agent was connected to him through our neighbour (elderly woman in her 50's with a daughter married & based in the US), heard the same agent processed her papers to US when she went for surgeries.

Today my sis was called to come pick up her passport, inquired what it cost & heard 130k, i shocked, because i asked earlier if they had fast tracked (express) the processing & they said no, my wild guess was it will take about two months for the passport to be pick up ready. So the quick processing of the passport got me searching how much it actually costs to get a passport now in Nigeria coz i felt how could it not be express & 130k was paid & now the passport is ready.
My search led me to this forum & I'm seeing here that 10years validity passport with 64pages is 70k, so I'm believing it was fast tracking, maybe my sis & mom doesn't know.

Now, here is my concern. The funds that was raised so far is 9M to which the agent said he would apply for a loan for my sis to cover for the rest of the funds needed to process a student into a school in Canada, which everything, with school fees he said should take about 30M. That my sis will start paying off the loan when she gets there & starts working.
I asked how could he possible secure such a loan that's over 2/3rd of the required money for someone who is not even in the said country, Nigerian is the only citizenship she has. My Dad answered that the recommended agent is also a banker in Canada, moved & based there with his wife & kids.

Please guys, how possible is this promise of securing a loan for my sis from the agent to be real & legit? My dad & I are not in the best of terms currently, why i never asked much from him about the process except for a few times i felt wrong about the whole loan promise & being a banker claim, or when he involves me. But i said i cannot sit & watch this money fall in the wrong hands leaving my family stranded, so i had to start making research which led me here.
Please i will appreciate so much all insightful responses to this, i hope I've shared enough information to make understanding easy. Thank you all.
I take God beg you, make sure you are using a licensed agent for this, plssss.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sputnik12345(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28
I captured in Ibadan on 26th feb. Will my passport be ready for pickup?
I'll appreciate your replies

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 7:49pm On Mar 28
I don scroll tire, kindly give Me link for passport application, it's for renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 7:57pm On Mar 28
Honeysweetest:
I don scroll tire, kindly give Me link for passport application, it's for renewal

Below is the link.
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by midehill(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28
ayolinger:

Thank you. I forgot to mention that I captured at Alausa Office 😞. I just hope you did too cos I’m tired of the wait as it is delaying a lot of things for me.

What were the documents when you went for capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by midehill(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28
Austinn316:
Pls anyone knows the price of attestation of birth in NPC ikeja currently, I’ve been asked to get one

Why do you need attestation of birth in Npc?

Don't u have your birth certificate ni?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by midehill(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28
ekitimanalways:

It will be rejected.
Where you born before 1992?

Please if I was born like 1996, 97, 98, downward like that, can I use my hospital birth certificate?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by midehill(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28
Good evening house

Please I am a newbie here and I need some clarification.

My questions goes this;

1) If I am born in 1996 or 1997 or 1998, can I use my birth certificate from hospital and not the npc own?

2) is appointment slip the same as application slip?

3) where can I print the evidence of payment slip?

4) What are the things I need to take along on my appointment date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:34am On Mar 29
midehill:

Please if I was born like 1996, 97, 98, downward like that, can I use my hospital birth certificate?
I am afraid you cannot use your hospital birth certificate.

(1) Birth certificate from the NPC is acceptable.

(2) Attestation of birth certificate from the NPC is acceptable.

Visit: https://birthreg-selfservice.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/

https://attestation.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alfabest07(m): 7:35am On Mar 29
Bossman:
To the best of my knowledge here in the US only, only permanent Resident students or those that are Citizens are able to get student loans. Now, there are international student loans for which there will need to be a Cosigner. So, more than likely the agent is the cosigner here. As already posted, make sure you verify the terms of the loan with the agent.
Okay, thank you. I duly note your advise, thanks !
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deking(m): 7:47am On Mar 29
Cineinfo:
I picked my passport today, Ikoyi office. It takes exactly one month. DIY
How many pages ? 32 or 64 ,cause they have been claiming there is scarcity of 32 page booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cineinfo(m): 8:56am On Mar 29
deking:

How many pages ? 32 or 64 ,cause they have been claiming there is scarcity of 32 page booklets

It's 32 pages.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by T0bil33: 9:50am On Mar 29
Cineinfo:
I picked my passport today 28th March, Ikoyi office. It takes exactly one month. I captured on 27th February and passport was ready for collection on 27th March.DIY

Did you use the track your application page to know that your passport was ready or u just visited their office to check if it's was ready?

My passport should be ready for pickup by April 8-9 since I did my capturing march 8.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cineinfo(m): 10:02am On Mar 29
T0bil33:

Did you use the track your application page to know that your passport was ready or u just visited their office to check if it's was ready?

My passport should be ready for pickup by April 8-9 since I did my capturing march 8.

Yes, I use the tracking page. Infact, I started tracking it from the next day of my capturing. I tracked like 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon and night. On the 27th, when I checked in the morning, it was showing pending, I tracked again in the afternoon, it showed issued/collected.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by T0bil33: 10:13am On Mar 29
Cineinfo:

Yes, I use the tracking page. Infact, I started tracking it from the next day of my capturing. I tracked like 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon and night. On the 27th, when I checked in the morning, it was showing pending, I tracked again in the afternoon, it showed issued/collected.

Okay.
I also do track mine too like twice daily. I will still keep on tracking it.
Thanks for the swift response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cineinfo(m): 10:15am On Mar 29
T0bil33:

Okay.
I also do track mine too like twice daily. I will still keep on tracking it.
Thanks for the swift response.

You're welcome
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cineinfo(m): 10:21am On Mar 29
4) What are the things I need to take along on my appointment date?

1. Vetted Application form
2. Payment slip
3. NIN slip(photocopy)
4. Data page of old passport.(If you're renewing)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BenkingEng(m): 10:33am On Mar 29
Pls the story about scarcity of 32page booklet, is it true?

After I have paid for fast track, the person is claiming that there has been scarcity of booklets especially in Abuja. Pls I need advice
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alfabest07(m): 11:03am On Mar 29
Honeysweetest:
I take God beg you, make sure you are using a licensed agent for this, plssss.
never knew there's licensing for agents, okay, duly noted. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kwhiz(m): 11:32am On Mar 29
Captured date: January 22
Issue date: March 22
Centre: Alimosho passport office.
DIY ✌️🏾

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 11:57am On Mar 29
kasim155:

Below is the link.
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayetobi92: 12:01pm On Mar 29
Hello, i did capturing at Alausa passport office early January and my collection date is today (a public holiday) however i have been checking my status and i got "application not found" as response on their website. kindly help pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cyif2003(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29
Alfabest07:
Hello guys, greeting everyone in here, the admins & kind ones providing assistance when they could be of help.
I have a story & i beg you all with the better knowledge to input on it lest money that one can barely afford be thrown away.

So my kid sis just graduated from Uni (yet to serve), the idea of her going to Canada to further her education & also as a means to start life there, was pushed to my dad, which is a good thing. An agent was connected to him through our neighbour (elderly woman in her 50's with a daughter married & based in the US), heard the same agent processed her papers to US when she went for surgeries.

Today my sis was called to come pick up her passport, inquired what it cost & heard 130k, i shocked, because i asked earlier if they had fast tracked (express) the processing & they said no, my wild guess was it will take about two months for the passport to be pick up ready. So the quick processing of the passport got me searching how much it actually costs to get a passport now in Nigeria coz i felt how could it not be express & 130k was paid & now the passport is ready.
My search led me to this forum & I'm seeing here that 10years validity passport with 64pages is 70k, so I'm believing it was fast tracking, maybe my sis & mom doesn't know.

Now, here is my concern. The funds that was raised so far is 9M to which the agent said he would apply for a loan for my sis to cover for the rest of the funds needed to process a student into a school in Canada, which everything, with school fees he said should take about 30M. That my sis will start paying off the loan when she gets there & starts working.
I asked how could he possible secure such a loan that's over 2/3rd of the required money for someone who is not even in the said country, Nigerian is the only citizenship she has. My Dad answered that the recommended agent is also a banker in Canada, moved & based there with his wife & kids.

Please guys, how possible is this promise of securing a loan for my sis from the agent to be real & legit? My dad & I are not in the best of terms currently, why i never asked much from him about the process except for a few times i felt wrong about the whole loan promise & being a banker claim, or when he involves me. But i said i cannot sit & watch this money fall in the wrong hands leaving my family stranded, so i had to start making research which led me here.
Please i will appreciate so much all insightful responses to this, i hope I've shared enough information to make understanding easy. Thank you all.
She can apply for mpower loan so far she is doing a master of 2years. Dis loan does not cover cost of living. Interest is paid after u start skoolin and capital plus interested is paid when u start working for about 10years
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vikiphy89(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29
Pls can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture I uploaded for the passport, they are showing icao compliancees; Head must be straight, No frowning, No Smiling, Mouth close, Eyes focus on the camera. What could be the problem?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alfabest07(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29
cyif2003:

She can apply for mpower loan so far she is doing a master of 2years. Dis loan does not cover cost of living. Interest is paid after u start skoolin and capital plus interested is paid when u start working for about 10years
Guess you mean loan? @ strikethrough. Okay, thanks for your input, appreciate

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alfabest07(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29
vikiphy89:
Pls can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture I uploaded for the passport, they are showing icao compliancees; Head must be straight, No frowning, No Smiling, Mouth close, Eyes focus on the camera. What could be the problem?
I think it maybe the raised eyebrows with forehead lines, using my common sense not an expert answer

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by midehill(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29
Please everyone, my appointment date is next week but I am not in Lagos...

Can I do my capturing after two months even when I paid for Fasttrack
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sputnik12345(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29
Alfabest07:
I think it maybe the raised eyebrows with forehead lines, using my common sense not an expert answer

I was about to say the same thing 😂
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29
vikiphy89:

Use a darker shirt with white background. Your shirt is white and background is white

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abdul111: 4:32pm On Mar 29
Good afternoon everyone, I just made payment for my fresh passport online now and I booked my appointment for 8th of April. I was directed to download the appointment slip with has a long list of documents I’m supposed to provide. Please I’m confused rn, what and what do I really need to go there with? I’m doing it myself

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayetobi92: 5:05pm On Mar 29
Hello, i did capturing at Alausa passport office early January and my collection date is today (a public holiday) however i have been tracking my passport and i saw"application not found" as response on their website. kindly help pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: aieromon(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.