Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433690 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29
Abdul111:
Good afternoon everyone, I just made payment for my fresh passport online now and I booked my appointment for 8th of April. I was directed to download the appointment slip with has a long list of documents I’m supposed to provide. Please I’m confused rn, what and what do I really need to go there with? I’m doing it myself

They only requested

Standard application form
Payment receipt
Appointment letter

For renewal
Go with your expired passport booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by blueey(f): 4:06am On Mar 30
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 10:02am On Mar 30
blueey:
Hello everyone!

Please how long does it take to get your passport if you paid to Fastrack it.

Would it take up to a month? Because the person I paid to is claiming there are scarcity of passports and it's past a month already.

If it's 32 pages you applied for, I heard there's scarcity of 32 pages booklet. Even me that captured ending of February is yet to get mine. I just pray something is done about this scarcity on time

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samosky6: 2:37pm On Mar 30
Hi everyone,

My appointment for capturing was scheduled for the 14th of this month, but I was not allowed to continue the process because the officials stated that they couldn't verify my payment.

One of the officials said that I would receive a call the next day to complete the capturing, but it has been more than two weeks now, and I haven't received any call or sort of communication.

I would like to know if it is possible for me to go for the capturing process even though I haven't received a call.

My center is Alimosho.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tgirltemmy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 30
Ayetobi92:
Hello, i did capturing at Alausa passport office early January and my collection date is today (a public holiday) however i have been tracking my passport and i saw"application not found" as response on their website. kindly help pls

We picked up my husband and daughter's passports a few days before the collection date even thou it was showing pending on the website. Visit the office and request your passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Danny4God(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30
When did your husband capture and what was the collection date and which center
Tgirltemmy:

We picked up my husband and daughter's passports a few days before the collection date even thou it was showing pending on the website. Visit the office and request your passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Danny4God(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30
I captured on the 6th of march, collection date was 11th of march, I have checked 2 times they keep telling me it's not yet ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barbiturate(m): 12:34am On Mar 31
Danny4God:
I captured on the 6th of march, collection date was 11th of march, I have checked 2 times they keep telling me it's not yet ready

How possible is this? You captured on the 6th of March and collection on the 11th? Just 6 days! I don't think it works that way in Nigeria. Even if you fast track, it can't be ready in 6 days. It takes at least a month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Danny4God(m): 7:13am On Mar 31
That's what I saw on my slip the collection date is 11th, I captured at sagamu passport office in Ogun state
Barbiturate:

How possible is this? You captured on the 6th of March and collection on the 11th? Just 6 days! I don't think it works that way in Nigeria. Even if you fast track, it can't be ready in 6 days. It takes at least a month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojoboak(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31
Danny4God:
That's what I saw on my slip the collection date is 11th, I captured at sagamu passport office in Ogun state
Probably an error or that Sagamu has very low traffic of people, it is possible.
If you stay close by, you can check whether it's ready. If not, check around 11th April.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nistevea(m): 10:28am On Apr 01
Please guarantor's form not available on my page after payments for passport or it's not necessary I go with it. Processing office is Ikorodu. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01
Nistevea:
Please guarantor's form not available on my page after payments for passport or it's not necessary I go with it. Processing office is Ikorodu. Thanks

Not needed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toffytee: 6:02pm On Apr 01
suco01:

Not needed

Hello good evening group, please can I collect passport for my wife and mum in their absence? Their passport is ready for collection according to the website but they are far from where they can pick it up at the moment.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:53pm On Apr 01
toffytee:

Hello good evening group, please can I collect passport for my wife and mum in their absence? Their passport is ready for collection according to the website but they are far from where they can pick it up at the moment.

Thanks

Sure, as long as you show evidence of your relationship.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 5:06am On Apr 02
toffytee:

Thanks

Yes. You can by proxy. Be ready to proof that you’re related and sent by them
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ate247(m): 5:15am On Apr 02
Barbiturate:

It's possible. My was 9 days after capture.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justcallbuki(f): 10:27am On Apr 02
These are the documents we were required to bring,we don't seems to understand,where and how to go about it. Someone should please help!

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 9:16pm On Apr 03
Barbiturate:

That is how they give you date for your passport collection, but still those date are not followed. I did my capturing on the 27th of February and I was asked to come for collections on the 2nd of March but till today have not collected mine. I will go to their office by next week

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyojo(f): 1:39am On Apr 04
Please who captured in NIS HQ Sauka in February and have collected? I was told 32 pages booklet is not available, don't know if it's available now.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Freddy94(m): 10:25am On Apr 04
arilewo:

It requires an affidavit that has QR image on the document. The affidavit being done in Abuja high court online works.

Please can you kindly tell me how to go about getting an affidavit online, please? I'll need it to process mine thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TadeDetule: 5:19pm On Apr 04
vikiphy89:
Pls can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture I uploaded for the passport, they are showing icao compliancees; Head must be straight, No frowning, No Smiling, Mouth close, Eyes focus on the camera. What could be the problem?

Your eyes should not be raised.

Just present a simple look...no eye rolling or "raising"
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Danny4God(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04
Where did you do your capturing
kasim155:

That is how they give you date for your passport collection, but still those date are not followed. I did my capturing on the 27th of February and I was asked to come for collections on the 2nd of March but till today have not collected mine. I will go to their office by next week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 7:02pm On Apr 04
Danny4God:
Where did you do your capturing

Ikoyi

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wabbyland(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04
Sputnik12345:
I captured in Ibadan on 26th feb. Will my passport be ready for pickup?
I'll appreciate your replies
mind to put me through how you were able to check the status of your passport? How do I know the numbers to input on the page? I have the print out skip but it's not bringing out the information I need
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wabbyland(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04
wabbyland:
mind to put me through how you were able to check the status of your passport? How do I know the numbers to input on the page? I have the print out skip but it's not bringing out the information I need
I applied on the 9th of January 2024

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Villa12(m): 10:13am On Apr 05
ekitimanalways:

For passport Collection, Alausa Passport Office attends only to passport plicants, whose surnames fall under the following categories below:
A, C, D &, H - Mondays.
E, I, N & M - Tuesdays.
O, P, Q & R - Wednesdays.
Other alphabets - Thursdays and Fridays.
can someone go for his passport collection at Alausa after several months that the passport is ready?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:00am On Apr 05
Villa12:
can someone go for his passport collection at Alausa after several months that the passport is ready?
Yes, someone can...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wabbyland(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05
Good afternoon house. My wife and children captured on the 9th of January at abeokuta. Is it possible that the passport would be ready for collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darien4: 6:30pm On Apr 05
It should be out. I got captured at Abeokuta passport office yesterday and I saw people that got captured February collecting their passports.

wabbyland:
Good afternoon house. My wife and children captured on the 9th of January at abeokuta. Is it possible that the passport would be ready for collection?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samwash(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06
Pls someone should help me, I trying to make payment for a fresh passport application, but I don't know the platform to make payment cos an not conversant with all these payments platform.
If you have pass this stage pls put me through on which on to use.
Thanks in Anticipation.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenwa(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06
samwash:
Pls someone should help me, I trying to make payment for a fresh passport application, but I don't know the platform to make payment cos an not conversant with all these payments platform.
If you have pass this stage pls put me through on which on to use.
Thanks in Anticipation.
I normally use unified payment…the last option
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samwash(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06
stephenwa:

I normally use unified payment…the last option

Thanks I will try it out now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.