Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1435377 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wabbyland(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06
T0bil33:

Okay.
I also do track mine too like twice daily. I will still keep on tracking it.
Thanks for the swift response.
how did you track your passport status. I must've been inputting the wrong numbers. Someone please help me. I don't want to go to abeokuta without been sure it's ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06
samwash:
Pls someone should help me, I trying to make payment for a fresh passport application, but I don't know the platform to make payment cos an not conversant with all these payments platform.
If you have pass this stage pls put me through on which on to use.
Thanks in Anticipation.
Use the one with paystack it's faster because when they want to verify your payment at immigration
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samwash(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06
iamoyindamola:

Use the one with paystack it's faster because when they want to verify your payment at immigration

Thank you for the advice, I have made payment but they are yet to verify my payment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Whymc: 9:20pm On Apr 06
wabbyland:
how did you track your passport status. I must've been inputting the wrong numbers. Someone please help me. I don't want to go to abeokuta without been sure it's ready
When did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wabbyland(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06
Whymc:
When did you capture?
9th january
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by francleke: 10:58pm On Apr 06
Please share contact number with me , i also wanted to renew my expired passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 12:57am On Apr 07
samwash:

Thank you for the advice, I have made payment but they are yet to verify my payment.
The paystack?
Print all necessary documents, tomorrow track your application
You should get an email your application as been approved
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omotoda(m): 5:13am On Apr 07
Hello all,I thought the minister said renewals do not need to do biometrics capture again as the uploaded passport photograph will be printed on the international passport. Is it that renewal will still go for capturing again?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samwash(m): 8:22am On Apr 07
iamoyindamola:

The paystack?

No not paystack, but saanaPay.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by U1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07
ekitimanalways:

Yes, someone can...

Please I wish to know if a guarantor is still needed for a passport renewal?

From my readings and research, I think I would need NIN, birth certificate/age declaration, and local government certificate. But I am not clear on the guarantor aspect yet.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07
U1:

Please I wish to know if a guarantor is still needed for a passport renewal?

From my readings and research, I think I would need NIN, birth certificate/age declaration, and local government certificate. But I am not clear on the guarantor aspect yet.

Thanks in anticipation.
A guarantor is not needed for Nigerian passport renewal.

Copy of online application form

Payment receipt.

NIN.

Data page and last page of the passport you wish to renew.

2 passport photographs (colour).

Old passport.

Application letter (hand written).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by U1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07
ekitimanalways:
Payment receipt.
NIN.
Old passport.

Thanks so much, sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Whymc: 7:47pm On Apr 07
wabbyland:
9th january
If you stay close to Abeokuta or you are in urgent need of it , then you can go check if it’s due for collection . I captured December 29th and collected April meanwhile it has been due for collection since February.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by U1(m): 7:46am On Apr 08
ekitimanalways:

Payment receipt.

NIN.

Old passport.

Please one more thing. Must the two passport photographs be the same as the one required when applying online?

I'm thinking of using an image taken with my phone, even though I have clear, well-lit passport photographs with white background.

When I uploaded a captured copy of the passport photo, I got complaints of ICAO proper lighting issues. Yet, I do not think a passport photo can be brighter than the one I had.

Note that I snapped the physical passport using my phone (instead of scanning). My phone has sharp cameras. I even had to turn on flash light to see if that would make a difference but none. So I was thinking if I could just take a photograph with my phone.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darien4: 8:45am On Apr 08
I got captured last week and they never asked for passport.

U1:

Please one more thing. Must the two passport photographs be the same as the one required when applying online?

I'm thinking of using an image taken with my phone, even though I have clear, well-lit passport photographs with white background.

When I uploaded a captured copy of the passport photo, I got complaints of ICAO proper lighting issues. Yet, I do not think a passport photo can be brighter than the one I had.

Note that I snapped the physical passport using my phone (instead of scanning). My phone has sharp cameras. I even had to turn on flash light to see if that would make a difference but none. So I was thinking if I could just take a photograph with my phone.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by T0bil33: 10:43am On Apr 08
wabbyland:

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/ that's tracking page.
Just input ur application number and reference number.
It's shows you the application status.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by finesthaykay(m): 11:19am On Apr 08
T0bil33:

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/ that's tracking page.
Just input ur application number and reference number.
It's shows you the application status.

No matching application status found for application number is the response I'm getting now while trying to track my passport. I tracked it last week but here is the current feedback I'm getting on the site.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordcrixus: 12:47pm On Apr 08
samwash:

No not paystack, but saanaPay.
Hi, has your payment been approved?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordcrixus: 12:48pm On Apr 08
iamoyindamola:

The paystack?
Hi, do you know how long it takes to approve payment through paystack?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08
Lordcrixus:

Hi, do you know how long it takes to approve payment through paystack?
Immediately i was able to print my receipt while the next day NIS sent me confirmation mail too

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LetsTravel: 1:08pm On Apr 08
finesthaykay:

No matching application status found for application number is the response I'm getting now while trying to track my passport. I tracked it last week but here is the current feedback I'm getting on the site.

I recommend you check at the NIS center you did the registration it might be ready for collection. I googled the error and someone on Nairaland said the passport is ready if it shows that. I did my capturing today in Berlin, I was able to track it immediately I was done and it showed passport in production and now it returns the same error as yours.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by U1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08
Darien4:
I got captured last week and they never asked for passport.

Oh, thanks!

Does that mean you used a photo produced with your phone for the online application, please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darien4: 1:47pm On Apr 08
Yes. I uploaded one of the pictures from my phone galary.

U1:

Oh, thanks!

Does that mean you used a photo produced with your phone for the online application, please?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samwash(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08
Lordcrixus:

Hi, has your payment been approved?

Not yet, I called the compliant num on NIS website, they gave me an email which I will mail my complain to,I have sent them mail also uploaded the receipt which saanaPay sent me, but I haven't gotten any response from NIS.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordcrixus: 3:41pm On Apr 08
samwash:

Not yet, I called the compliant num on NIS website, they gave me an email which I will mail my complain to,I have sent them mail also uploaded the receipt which saanaPay sent me, but I haven't gotten any response from NIS.
Thanks for your reply, it has been approved this afternoon. I used paystack between
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 5:16pm On Apr 08
Please anyone who went for capturing for Fresh Passport

is it a must to go with the filled Guarantor's form??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08
Lordcrixus:

Thanks for your reply, it has been approved this afternoon. I used paystack between
When did you make payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by U1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08
ekitimanalways:

Payment receipt.

NIN.

Old passport.

Sir, sorry to disturb you again. Please are you sure that a guarantor isn't needed?

I just saw that it's included under "Instructions" on the Appointment Slip, as seen in the attached screenshot.

And, please what does "NIN MUST be validated"? How's that done?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08
U1:

Sir, sorry to disturb you again. Please are you sure that a guarantor isn't needed?

I just saw that it's included under "Instructions" on the Appointment Slip, as seen in the attached screenshot.

And, please what does "NIN MUST be validated"? How's that done?
A guarantor is not needed when you are renewing your Nigerian passport.

To validate your NIN:
Download the Nimc official mobile app from the app store and open it. Enter your eleven-digit nin number in the space provided for you and your mobile number will appear. Click on the next button to proceed. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number displayed.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by U1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08
ekitimanalways:

A guarantor is not needed when you are renewing your Nigerian passport.

To validate your NIN:
Download the Nimc official mobile app from the app store and open it. Enter your eleven-digit nin number in the space provided for you and your mobile number will appear. Click on the next button to proceed. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number displayed.

Thank you!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 5:50am On Apr 09
PLS i need response
pufframmy:
Please anyone who went for capturing for Fresh Passport

is it a must to go with the filled Guarantor's form??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TadeDetule: 9:19am On Apr 09
Please how long does fresh application takes now

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.