Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431544 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olutoyiin: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please I'm in dire need!!!!!!
I need a passport between today and tomorrrow
Does anyone know where I can get booklet
Or can anyone help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Beautyaddy: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
olutoyiin:
Please I'm in dire need!!!!!!
I need a passport between today and tomorrrow
Does anyone know where I can get booklet
Or can anyone help

Try Ikoyi passport office.

But you might have to pay very high amount for express rate.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HABBBY: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Try Ikoyi passport office.

But you might have to pay very high amount for express rate.

Hello House,
Please I need advice ...I applied online to renew my Passport and i want to do change of name as well .Please is their charges that suppose to be paid aside the online payment for the change of name? I have Islamic Marriage Certificate not the court. pls what are the necessary documents that would be needed at Ikoyi

Please all contributions would be appreciated
...thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fbabs(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Voltrondash:
Good afternoon House.

Please i applied for a new Passport online and my payment was made and confirmed
But my issue is with the Passport Guarantor's form.
Is my Guarantor expected to fill the area
1. Particulars of Asset, Cash available, Name of Address, Bankers, Houses,
and Other Assets?c
2. I don't intend to use the Passport to travel anytime soon
Is he also expected to Fill the Part II of the form?
3. Should he still fill Part III of the form?
4. Lastly, am i suppose to take the form to a court for the commissioner of Oaths to sign?

See Attached image

Kindly help a brother in need as the date for my capture is 11/Sep/2019
By the way i am in Port-harcourt.

Thank you!

Capital Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by segunolapad(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2019
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Good day everyone, please I'm currently in Ife I want to obtain my Int. passport... someone recommended Oshogbo for me. But I need information from those that have done theirs in Oshogbo.
pls I need details about their charges and the time it takes to have the passport... I will be needing the passport in December
thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omonikiba(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hi house, please I have some questions to ask.

If am renewing my passport, will I be required to capture again? my funny question though grin
If I fill the form online, how many days will it take for me to be called to capture if am capturing.

What do my kids need to get their int'l passport? is NIN just enough?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omonikiba(f): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
segunolapad:
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Good day everyone, please I'm currently in Ife I want to obtain my Int. passport... someone recommended Oshogbo for me. But I need information from those that have done theirs in Oshogbo.
pls I need details about their charges and the time it takes to have the passport... I will be needing the passport in December
thanks

I called my uncle there and he said the process their is not stressful. He promised ot help me find out by monday, I will hate stressing out here in lagos, I might visit Osogbo soon for a ceremony so I might just do it there with my kids.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omonikiba(f): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Carmal90:

I paid less than 18k some 22 days ago.

Renewal or new one?

I was told there is for 5 years and 10 years, so which did you pay for please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Carmal90(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
omonikiba:

Renewal or new one?

I was told there is for 5 years and 10 years, so which did you pay for please?
New one sir..
5 years
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Voltrondash: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
fbabs:

Capital Yes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omonikiba(f): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Carmal90:

New one sir..
5 years

eheeen? my renewal an immigration guy asked me to bring 60k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10years 95k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay now, na why you see dem riding prado, building 10 buildings in month.

Where did you do it? How early did you go? have you captured?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Carmal90(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
omonikiba:

eheeen? my renewal an immigration guy asked me to bring 60k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10years 95k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay now, na why you see dem riding prado, building 10 buildings in month.

Where did you do it? How early did you go? have you captured?

What I mean by new is it a new Visa, my first time of doing this..
I am yet to collect it,though I haven't check maybe when I am in ilorin I will do don't need it shaa, at Least for now, I did it ilorin on 30th July.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Aolly(f): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Pls house, how much is the current price for international passport? I heard is now N70,000. Pls, how true is this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by frankmoney(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2019
How much does the passport cost now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RogueX: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IrepChrist: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anyone here applied in Festac office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ros5: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Aolly:
Pls house, how much is the current price for international passport? I heard is now N70,000. Pls, how true is this
32 pages is 25k online, but if you want to do through immigration officer at ikoyi they charge 40-45k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by segunolapad(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
omonikiba:

I called my uncle there and he said the process their is not stressful. He promised ot help me find out by monday, I will hate stressing out here in lagos, I might visit Osogbo soon for a ceremony so I might just do it there with my kids.

I had my capturing today at Oshogbo. it was stress free I hardly spent 2hrs waiting before capturing.
l want to set out this time to appreciate the nairalander here that called me and gave me all the necessary details I needed... thanks so much God bless you sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 19, 2019
segunolapad:

I had my capturing today at Oshogbo. it was stress free I hardly spent 2hrs waiting before capturing.
l want to set out this time to appreciate the nairalander here that called me and gave me all the necessary details I needed... thanks so much God bless you sir.
Please can you share the details needed??
what is the address of the office in Osogbo??
Did you pay online before you went for capturing or you just show up there and everything was done the same day??
If Yes/no, what is the total cost??
Kindly respond!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fummylolah: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
ros5:

32 pages is 25k online, but if you want to do through immigration officer at ikoyi they charge 40-45k.

I really appreciate all the people that have been contributing to this page in enlightening the public about the fact that they can actually process international passport on their own. God bless.

To my experience.
I went ikeja passport office for my renewal process and met a customs officer who told me the new one 32 pages is N45,000 but I would pay and fill all the required info at ikeja and still go to ikoyi office for capturing which does not make sense to me while the old one is #28,000 and would take like 3 months to come out since their is no booklet. The place was actually very empty.

I told him I was ready to process the new one and he asked for my National identification number. I had not collected the slip from Zenith bank where I captured and so, I excused myself and told him I would return the next day.

I proceeded to zenith bank and picked my NIN slip. Went back to the office and just felt like going tru nairaland again on passport processing. That was when my senses finally resurrected. I followed the guide I read up here. Filled the form on immigration site, got the reference and print out, went to GTB to make payment for the passport (25,500) and updated my payment on my created profile when I got back from the bank. Immediately I got a date for capturing (12, September 2019). I was really excited. I saved N19,500 from doing it myself.

Day of capturing
I was very excited to go to Ikoyi passport office to view the drama because I had made up my mind that even if heaven falls, I wasn't going to bribe anybody. I got to ikoyi passport office at about 11:30am on the 12th of September and the sea of people was overwhelming. I first had my passport photograph taken outside (8 copies for N500), I went straight to servicecom desk and met a custom officer for guidance. About three of them asked me who was processing it for me because they hardly see people do it themselves. I was made to fill a new set of data forms (3), dropped two passport, photocopy of my old passport data page, NIN slip and bought a file which i took to servicom. From there, I went to a room for approval. I had to take the file to like 5 different persons/department for approval and stamp before I was finally sent to the capturing room. I was almost discouraged but was glad I did the process myself ( at each table I had to wait for a million files of custom officers that are processing for people to be stamped first).

The capturing room queue was very fast and within 30 mins I was done. I was given a slip and a date to come for the passport (10 working days), I Returned my fill to servicecom and off I left at about 2:00pm

I didn't spend a kobo for bribe neither did anyone ask me. All I did was that I was very polite, greeted every officer with a smile and asked questions from senior custom officers. It was an experience and thanks to Nairaland family for the enlightenment.

Would let you know when my passport finally is ready but for now, my status shows Vetted.

Garcia

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
fummylolah:

I really appreciate all the people that have been contributing to this page in enlightening the public about the fact that they can actually process international passport on their own. God bless.

To my experience.
I went ikeja passport office for my renewal process and met a customs officer who told me the new one 32 pages is N45,000 but I would pay and fill all the required info at ikeja and still go to ikoyi office for capturing which does not make sense to me while the old one is #28,000 and would take like 3 months to come out since their is no booklet. The place was actually very empty.

I told him I was ready to process the new one and he asked for my National identification number. I had not collected the slip from Zenith bank where I captured and so, I excused myself and told him I would return the next day.

I proceeded to zenith bank and picked my NIN slip. Went back to the office and just felt like going tru nairaland again on passport processing. That was when my senses finally resurrected. I followed the guide I read up here. Filled the form on immigration site, got the reference and print out, went to GTB to make payment for the passport (25,500) and updated my payment on my created profile when I got back from the bank. Immediately I got a date for capturing (12, September 2019). I was really excited. I saved N19,500 from doing it myself.

Day of capturing
I was very excited to go to Ikoyi passport office to view the drama because I had made up my mind that even if heaven falls, I wasn't going to bribe anybody. I got to ikoyi passport office at about 11:30am on the 12th of September and the sea of people was overwhelming. I first had my passport photograph taken outside (8 copies for N500), I went straight to servicecom desk and met a custom officer for guidance. About three of them asked me who was processing it for me because they hardly see people do it themselves. I was made to fill a new set of data forms (3), dropped two passport, photocopy of my old passport data page, NIN slip and bought a file which i took to servicom. From there, I went to a room for approval. I had to take the file to like 5 different persons/department for approval and stamp before I was finally sent to the capturing room. I was almost discouraged but was glad I did the process myself ( at each table I had to wait for a million files of custom officers that are processing for people to be stamped first).

The capturing room queue was very fast and within 30 mins I was done. I was given a slip and a date to come for the passport (10 working days), I Returned my fill to servicecom and off I left at about 2:00pm

I didn't spend a kobo for bribe neither did anyone ask me. All I did was that I was very polite, greeted every officer with a smile and asked questions from senior custom officers. It was an experience and thanks to Nairaland family for the enlightenment.

Would let you know when my passport finally is ready but for now, my status shows Vetted.

Garcia
was it the new 32pages one you did?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah101(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
did you read the whole thing at all
hammed71:
was it the new 32pages one you did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olalekan9320(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Landexpert:

Just went there yesterday.
Great place and very friendly immigration officers at GRA IN SAGAMU.

They will always come out and address everyone when there is a slight delay in network.

I did my capturing seamlessly without stress.
Lots of people haven't known their is a passport office at sagamu, so the place isn't overcrowded.

Will definitely recommend the office to everyone... Olotu Michael street GRA sagamu.
I had something to do at sagamu today so I went to immigration but where I was dropped was the old venue, before I searched nairaland and saw this. Please did you do it yourself, if you didn't, did you notice any servicom desk that people like us that want to do it ourselves can use
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by khoray(f): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2019
Can someone please help me. I filled the form for renewal online but didn't put my NIN because it was optional and I wanted to get the old one anyway. After filing and submitting I realized I am to payN25,000 cost for the new passport. Apparently no more old passport at Ikoyi office. It's fine to pay N25,000 but won't I have issues capturing because I did not fill in my NIN?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emm22(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2019
I applied for the epassport online nd paid 17500 for the standard 32 page, i choose Enugu state for the capturing nd would like to know if itz the new passport or old passport that will be given to me.... Cause the didn't specify online for the New or Old passport wen i applied....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ogemele(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=Emm22 post=82400315]I applied for the epassport online nd paid 17500 for the standard 32 page, i choose Enugu state for the capturing nd would like to know if itz the new passport or old passport that will be given to me.... Cause the didn't specify online for the New or Old passport wen i applied....[/quot

[b][/b]old passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Femziecarlos(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Good morning to everyone here.
I'm Olufemi and I reside in Oko-Oba, Agege. I'm in dire need of an International passport.

How can I go about it?

Anyone willing to help me out...?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Timowo: 12:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Wow! I am really happy I found another person who was able to do it by herself successfully. I am also in dire need. I want to change my surname on my passport due to marriage and the whole process looks a bit more tedious than normal. I would really love to do it myself. Anybody that can give me a detailed information on what to do would be appreciated. Thanks my people.

To my experience.

Day of capturing

Garcia [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Timowo: 12:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Carmal90:

How do we differentiate between the new and old for we that paid online?

I want to do a change of name due to marriage on my international passport. I would really appreciate if you could or anyone can give me detailed info on what to do. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ogemele(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
I started my change of name process since Aug in ikeja. Unforturnately i need the passport now. I have to go to abj.
U need ur court marriage cert or catholic wedding cert, sworn affidavit,ur hubby's data page if he is from aks, crs,rivers or bayelsa. And of cos ur payment slip and application form and passport booklet. Apply and wait for approval to come before u cn capture.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by georgebruno1984: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Went through the exact same experience. Even down to the part where I saw immigration officers hustling to get files(of those who paid them) minuted on and signed. I wish more and more people would follow d self paid route. It will reduce d terrible massive corruption in immigration offices. The officers keep saying there's no booklet when asked, and yet when you pay them their own outrageous passport fees, a passport booklet magically appears.
I will advice u don't misplace that slip you were given after capturing. If it contains ur enrolment number it can come in handy when ur passport refuses to surface on time because some wicked officers have decided not to treat a self paid file. In my case it was a serious battle to have my enrolment number given to me.
I hope to get ur feedback on collection. Please keep us posted.
fummylolah:

To my experience.

Day of capturing

Garcia
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukie040(f): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Hello house, pls am in a terrible situation right now which require urgent help, I filled change of data form online and paid 33,000 instead of filling change of name due to marital status. I intend to make d correct application now but I don't knw if d money paid for COD can be used in place. I don't knw wat do , who do I contact. Can anyone help, I need solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Badabada(m), Itulah(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.