Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439949 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
fummylolah:
Thanks to God . Picked up my passport on Friday(4th, Oct 2019) at Ikoyi passport office. Total day for processing, capturing and collection was a month. Although It was ready before the day I went to pick it up.

Processed online on the 5th of September
Went for capturing on the 12th of September
Went to pick the passport on the 4th of October.

It was quite an experience. I went to Ikoyi for some official stuffs and just thought of trying to check the immigration office if the passport was ready. Did a photocopy of my slip and proceeded to the collection center, this was around 2:15pm. I met a huge crowd of people waiting to collect their passport. Some told me they got there since 9 am. I almost lost hope but something in me kept saying I should give it a shot.

I walked to the collection door and politely greeted a custom officer. I pleaded that he help to check if my passport was ready so I could come pick it up another time because I had no time to wait. he collected but returned almost immediately stating his boss sent him on errand. Just then a senior officer came by and I quickly read his name tag. Seeing he was a Yoruba man, I switch dialect to Yoruba immediately and begged him to please help me check if my passport was out. he laughed and collected mine with two other ladies and went into his office. Waited for like 20 mins and surprisingly he came out with my passport topping all the passport he brought for distribution. I was so excited and waited another 15 mins to activate the passport.

Left the passport office at 3:15pm. it was just God's favor I tell you because a lot of people I met there where still waiting for their names to be called. I did not spend a kobo in collection of my passport.

The passport is the new one o.

Gracia

I like that you didn't pay a dime and it was easy

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofthunder: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello Gurus in the house, I have learnt a lot from this thread but would need a few clarifications on some issues and will appreciate all the help I can get.

1.) I'm applying for the passport for immigration purpose. My Birth Cert. and LG Cert. carry the name 'Olusola', while all other documents have always carried 'Olushola'. I prefer to stick with the later. Would this be an issue? If yes how can I rectify it quickly?

2.) Anybody that has applied in warri can let me know their experience so I can be better prepared. I'll like to follow the online route as recommended. Hope my application will not be intentionally delayed or stuff like that.

3.) How do I go about the guarantors' form for online application? Is there a place to print from their website and then upload after filling?

Apologies for any 'dumb' questions raised. Please mention me if my petitions have already been addressed in a previous post.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by akwonderman: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
sonofthunder:
Hello Gurus in the house, I have learnt a lot from this thread but would need a few clarifications on some issues and will appreciate all the help I can get.

1.) I'm applying for the passport for immigration purpose. My Birth Cert. and LG Cert. carry the name 'Olusola', while all other documents have always carried 'Olushola'. I prefer to stick with the later. Would this be an issue? If yes how can I rectify it quickly?

2.) Anybody that has applied in warri can let me know their experience so I can be better prepared. I'll like to follow the online route as recommended. Hope my application will not be intentionally delayed or stuff like that.

3.) How do I go about the guarantors' form for online application? Is there a place to print from their website and then upload after filling?

Apologies for any 'dumb' questions raised. Please mention me if my petitions have already been addressed in a previous post.

Thanks.
I can only answer question 3,the guarantor form is online you can print it out after payment..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zeewirld: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kenon1:
Is the cost of online renewal of international passport(32 booklet with 5 years validity) for a minor(about 6 years of age) same for an adult?

Please,I'm in the same shoe with this person.

Please assist us with the answers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 18, 2019
Zeewirld:

Please,I'm in the same shoe with this person.

Please assist us with the answers
Goto immigration website, click renewal and fill the application then proceed to payment and you will see the fee
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Babawee: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Hello house...pls I need urgent help on this...I want a fresh passport,what's the requirements
2) my second question is how long will it take to be out and which centre is the fastest in getting the passport.
3) my third question is what's the price for 5years with 32pages passport cost
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by j3log: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
GOOD DAY HOUSE, PLEASE IF YOU APPLIED FOR YOUR PASSPORT ALAUSA, YOU MAY HAVE TO TWEET TO IMMIGRATION TWEETER HANDLE

BEFORE YOU CAN BE ATTENDED TO. I APPLIED IN JUNE AND TILL OCTOBER THE USUAL RESPONSE WAS NO BOOKLET.

AFTER READING THIS THREAD WHERE SOME PEOPLE ADVISED TWEETING TO THEIR HANDLE, I FOLLOWED THEIR ADVISE AND TWEETED

PROVIDING MY NAME,PLACE AND ENROLLMENT NUMBER,I LATER GOT A RESPONSE. I HOUR LATER I GOT A CALL FROM THE PCO ALAUSA

TO COME THE OFFICE TO BE ATTENDED TO.IN SHORT, I GOT THE PASSPORT THE NEXT DAY FROM THE SAME OFFICE WHERE I WAS TOLD NO

BOOKLET FOR 5MONTHS

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by caurin: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2019
I did my renewal passport at ikoyi and i got my passport within 8 days. The officer at ikoyi is very fast.

Of-course i pay for expedite but worth it.

Thank God
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Babawee: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
How much did u pay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oladeleadebayo1: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
As a new applicant for international passport,is it a must that my guanrantor should possess a driver's license?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
oladeleadebayo1:
As a new applicant for international passport,is it a must that my guanrantor should possess a driver's license?
You can use any government ID
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oladeleadebayo1: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
xule20:

You can use any government ID
Thanks very much,pls if my guarantor has only National Identication Number(NIN) slip.Can it be accepted at the passport office? He dosent has international passport too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
oladeleadebayo1:

Thanks very much,pls if my guarantor has only National Identication Number(NIN) slip.Can it be accepted at the passport office? He dosent has international passport too.
I think so,make sure you've your NIN if you're using Ikoyi passport office, original birth certificate, two passport and LGA identification.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sportwin(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
How much is the international passport now ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Veniscy: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
hi everyone, is the NIN compulsory for international passport not the new enhanced one?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Veniscy:
hi everyone, is the NIN compulsory for international passport not the new enhanced one?
Is a must in Ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oladeleadebayo1: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
fummylolah:
Thanks to God . Picked up my passport on Friday(4th, Oct 2019) at Ikoyi passport office. Total day for processing, capturing and collection was a month. Although It was ready before the day I went to pick it up.

Processed online on the 5th of September
Went for capturing on the 12th of September
Went to pick the passport on the 4th of October.

It was quite an experience. I went to Ikoyi for some official stuffs and just thought of trying to check the immigration office if the passport was ready. Did a photocopy of my slip and proceeded to the collection center, this was around 2:15pm. I met a huge crowd of people waiting to collect their passport. Some told me they got there since 9 am. I almost lost hope but something in me kept saying I should give it a shot.

I walked to the collection door and politely greeted a custom officer. I pleaded that he help to check if my passport was ready so I could come pick it up another time because I had no time to wait. he collected but returned almost immediately stating his boss sent him on errand. Just then a senior officer came by and I quickly read his name tag. Seeing he was a Yoruba man, I switch dialect to Yoruba immediately and begged him to please help me check if my passport was out. he laughed and collected mine with two other ladies and went into his office. Waited for like 20 mins and surprisingly he came out with my passport topping all the passport he brought for distribution. I was so excited and waited another 15 mins to activate the passport.

Left the passport office at 3:15pm. it was just God's favor I tell you because a lot of people I met there where still waiting for their names to be called. I did not spend a kobo in collection of my passport.

The passport is the new one o.

Gracia

@fummylolah pls I need your assistance concerning the quarantor's form,how did your guarantor fill d ffg 1.particulars of assest,cash available,name and address of banker,houses,other assets.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
oladeleadebayo1:

Yes it will
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Veniscy:

It's compulsory for the new one
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sportwin:
How much is the international passport now ?

35k for fresh enrolment
For the new one that requires the NIN tho.

Cos that's what I paid for at immigration office yesterday.

Passport looks no different from regular ones except for the NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunjity26: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
caurin:
I did my renewal passport at ikoyi and i got my passport within 8 days. The officer at ikoyi is very fast.

Of-course i pay for expedite but worth it.

Thank God

please how much did the renewal cost you?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thegamingorca:

35k for fresh enrolment
I paid 25k and saanapay charged 1k making 26k 2weeks ago.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 3:20am On Oct 30, 2019
xule20:

I paid 25k and saanapay charged 1k making 26k 2weeks ago.

It's 35 grand
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

It's 35 grand
Ok

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
elijah101:
In your mind now .. You hasten the process .. Hello .. They robbed you .. dont be happy .. be furious .. its normally 7 days in ikoyi .. come rain .. come shine ... never exceeds
It's so annoying, you won't I was the only doing it myself when I was to Ikoyi on the 23rd,and the officers were shocked. My collection date was 28th but am giving them more time before I go there!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by farouk1989: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

35k for fresh enrolment
But 17k is what is showing online on immigration site

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2019
farouk1989:

But 17k is what is showing online on immigration site

I just got my passport after applying for it yesterday. I paid for 32pg booklet 35k.

It also has my national identity number in it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2019
xule20:

Ok

Ok wink
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2019
xule20:

Ok

And until now you still don't have it...goodness.

Being on the new enhanced passport must feel special grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amikable97: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I just got my passport after applying for it yesterday. I paid for 32pg booklet 35k.

It also has my national identity number in it.

What immigration office did you do it in?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2019
amikable97:

What immigration office did you do it in?

Kano

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.