Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439371 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amikable97: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Kano

E be like say na north sure pass o... I want to do mine this coming weeks at Uyo I just hope I get it on time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2019
amikable97:

E be like say na north sure pass o... I want to do mind this coming weeks at Uyo I just hope I get it on time

If you have nin you will not have problems.

You will even be screened and captured the same day so long as you are early.

I did my capture and screening yesterday that I applied.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amikable97: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

If you have nin you will not have problems.

You will even be screened and captured the same day so long as you are early.

I did my capture and screening yesterday that I applied.

I don't have the slip with me just the number... I hope it won't be an issue...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2019
amikable97:

I don't have the slip with me just the number... I hope it won't be an issue...

Do you also know how your name other name and surname are arranged on your nin slip? I Your passport details should be exactly how that was filled
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amikable97: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Do you also know how your name other name and surname are arranged on your nin slip? I Your passport details should be exactly how that was filled

Yes I am aware. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
amikable97:

Yes I am aware. Thanks
Ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ArticleBeast: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ok
Biko where in Kano?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofthunder: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2019
akwonderman:

I can only answer question 3,the guarantor form is online you can print it out after payment..
thank you sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Biko where in Kano?

Farm centre ni
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofthunder: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2019
xule20:
I paid 25k and saanapay charged 1k making 26k 2weeks ago.
hello sir, was this online? is it for 32pages or 64?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofthunder: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2019
sonofthunder:
Hello Gurus in the house, I have learnt a lot from this thread but would need a few clarifications on some issues and will appreciate all the help I can get.

1.) I'm applying for the passport for immigration purpose. My Birth Cert. and LG Cert. carry the name 'Olusola', while all other documents have always carried 'Olushola'. I prefer to stick with the later. Would this be an issue? If yes how can I rectify it quickly?

2.) Anybody that has applied in warri can let me know their experience so I can be better prepared. I'll like to follow the online route as recommended. Hope my application will not be intentionally delayed or stuff like that.

3.) How do I go about the guarantors' form for online application? Is there a place to print from their website and then upload after filling?

Apologies for any 'dumb' questions raised. Please mention me if my petitions have already been addressed in a previous post.

Thanks.
hello guys.... still need help with question 1. thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2019
sonofthunder:

hello sir, was this online? is it for 32pages or 64?
Online & 32 pages.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ArticleBeast: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Farm centre ni
Wat did you take along
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Wat did you take along

Nin slip
Photocopy of birth certificate
Photocopy of local government area
Photoçopy of nin slip
2 passports photograph
1 passport photograph of your next of kin.

Se finis

If dey dont give you your passport that day. Dey will give you the following day.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofthunder: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
xule20:

Online & 32 pages.
mine is showing 17k online. I don't want to make payment for the wrong oh. the option to select was "standard epassport"
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
sonofthunder:

mine is showing 17k online. I don't want to make payment for the wrong oh. the option to select was "standard epassport"
Which passport office did you picked? I think 17k is for the old passport, go via some previous pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by farouk1989: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
17k is what mine is showing online too for standard epassport,but i didn't proceed with it though, I needed clarifications on it b4 I proceed

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah101(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
bro your passport is ready .. if your passport tay for there too much .. they will text you to come collect it ...
xule20:

It's so annoying, you won't I was the only doing it myself when I was to Ikoyi on the 23rd,and the officers were shocked. My collection date was 28th but am giving them more time before I go there!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah101(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
the only centre that will show 25k is ikoyi and abuja hq ... other places will show 17k .. kapish
sonofthunder:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah101(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
do normal affidavit na .. shuu ...run it as if you are runing BVN
sonofthunder:

hello guys.... still need help with question 1. thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah101(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
in one word ... swindled
Thegamingorca:

It's 35 grand
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
elijah101:
bro your passport is ready .. if your passport tay for there too much .. they will text you to come collect it ...
You're right sir, got same reply on their twitter handle. I'll pick it up tomorrow
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
elijah101:
in one word ... swindled

You think I give two shits lol. I had my passport less than 24hrs after applying linked to my bvn and nin

I skipped dudes on horrendous queues and was offered a cup of tea.

I would have paid more if I would have been privy to a second time, look upon the scorned expressions on faces of frustrated ppl under scorching heat as I left the immigration flaunting my passport grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofthunder: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
xule20:

Which passport office did you picked? I think 17k is for the old passport, go via some previous pages
I selected warri office sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
sonofthunder:

I selected warri office sir.
elijah101:
the only centre that will show 25k is ikoyi and abuja hq ... other places will show 17k .. kapish

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofthunder: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
elijah101:
understood.... I selected warri office. does this mean I will be given the old passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofthunder: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
elijah101:
do normal affidavit na .. shuu ...run it as if you are runing BVN
okay Sir.... needed to be sure. thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by badfuckerz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
please what if the date of birth on my NIN is different from my real date of birth which one will appear on my passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibkayee(f): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You think I give two shits lol. I had my passport less than 24hrs after applying linked to my bvn and nin

I would have paid more if I would have been privy to a second time, look upon the scorned expressions on faces of frustrated ppl under scorching heat as I left the immigration flaunting my passport grin
You are low key one of the funniest people on this website to me

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah101(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
make sense ..
Thegamingorca:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah101(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
yep
sonofthunder:

understood.... I selected warri office. does this mean I will be given the old passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
ibkayee:

You are low key one of the funniest people on this website to me

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.