Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past (6157 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Predictions Come To Past After 2 Years-IPOB / 2014 Prophesies Coming To PAST / 2015-the Prophecy Is Coming True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by OAUTemitayo: 2:48am On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=PPAngel post=27506924][/quote]

Now that rauf did not lose, will you please insert aligator pepper into your stinking Kitty-Cat?
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by OAUTemitayo: 2:51am On Oct 28, 2014
ba7man:
Thanks for reminding me, don't let them cheat you ooo.....collect your 5k complete. cheesy
stop arguing with that mofo.
She is a paid sl.ut
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2014
OAUTemitayo:

Now that rauf did not lose, will you please insert aligator pepper into your stinking Kitty-Cat?

AREGBE is on his way out!

OAUTemitayo:

stop arguing with that mofo.
She is a paid sl.ut

ur mama
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by OAUTemitayo: 5:35am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

AREGBE is on his way out!

ur mama
ur fada
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 5:36am On Oct 28, 2014
OAUTemitayo:

ur fada

your landlord for he is your true father.

Tajudeen
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by OAUTemitayo: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

your landlord for he is your true father.

Tajudeen
Auri ni e. Baba e ni Tajudeen
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2014
OAUTemitayo:

Auri ni e. Baba e ni Tajudeen

speak english u illiterate muhajadunce

1 Like

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by biafranqueen: 5:51am On Oct 28, 2014
This Bishop spoke well Nne I agree cool

1 Like

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by biafranqueen: 5:58am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

Is that the going rate at Janjawiid.com?
Naw thats too much for them 20 a month they just get 3 hots and a cot sometimes the girls hustle and bringem beer to come here and talk rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Isiterere(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

speak for yourself. It is on record that it is mainly APC that hires touts like yourself here.

Apart from sincerenigerian (who i think works in Aso Rock) there are hardly any PDP shills here.

This is why your party floods this site with their crap daily and happens to win elections on line only.

Get ready to enter the labour market come Feb. 2015
Who moved his shrine to Aso Rock? (popular belief was the guy is a medical native doctor) .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

what do you mean ok?

Is that all you got to say?

I got at least a 70% SCORE on this prophecy.

It is not a prophesy, you ediot. If it were, then 70% is really small.

2 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2014
hifaif:

It is not a prophesy, you ediot. If it were, then 70% is really small.

coming from an F9 parallel student like yourself
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

coming from an F9 parallel student like yourself

grin You can lie sha. No wonder they got you to lick asses for some few naira. A lady for that matter. Don't you have a spouse?

Go check up the meanings of prophesy and prediction.

2 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2014
hifaif:

grin You can lie sha. No wonder they got you to lick asses for some few naira. A lady for that matter. Don't you have a spouse?

Go check up the meanings of prophesy and prediction.

Were d lie ?

mumu
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by major466(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2014
The prophesy about Ameachi is so correct. The guy's getting confused day by day. Rotimi has turned himself into a complete clown.
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

Were d lie ?

mumu

You said I had F9 parallel, ediot.

You only predicted. Stop abusing the word, PROPHECY.

2 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2014
hifaif:

You said I had F9 parallel, ediot.

You only predicted. Stop abusing the word, PROPHECY.

is that your problem?
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

is that your problem?

Yes. I love my country. I don't want vultures like you to destroy it with your mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2014
hifaif:

Yes. I love my country. I don't want vultures like you to destroy it with your mediocrity.

love my country?

vultures destroy my country?

mediocrity?

I take it back you are not an F9 student but a retardd
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2014
ba7man:
Thanks for reminding me, don't let them cheat you ooo.....collect your 5k complete. cheesy
the idiottic Op is not female,he is another transgender using a female handle.

MagicBishop aka PPAngel,continu!
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2014
berem:

gusua girls secondary school dropout cum curtain tailor cum full time apc shilling wh0re

how u dey and ur numerous fatherless bast@rds?
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by ba7man(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2014
berem:

It might have excess female hormones running in its body. cheesy
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2014
ba7man:
It might have excess female hormones running in its body. cheesy

did you not send me a pm last nite?

fagg0t
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

gusua girls secondary school dropout cum curtain tailor cum full time apc shilling wh0re

how u dey and ur numerous fatherless bast@rds?
you have been seeking for my attention so lemme give it to you. Any more of your insults,I will report you to the mods so you better be careful.
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by PPAngel(f): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
you have been seeking for my attention so lemme give it to you. Any more of your insults,I will report you to the mods so you better be careful.

ohhh now I am scared

biatch get dah fark off my mentions
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

ohhh now I am scared

biatch get dah fark off my mentions
you don't need to be scared magicbishop,one more insult on my person,you're a dead meat.

Be warned!! cool
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

love my country?

vultures destroy my country?

mediocrity?

I take it back you are not an F9 student but a retardd

I didn't expect you to understand how you are a vulture.

You passed PREDICTION off as PROPHECY (You clearly failed English class. Mediocrity)

Your predictions are mischievous. It is not hard to know that you favour political party obsession and we know the party that you blindly favour (Because of a few naira, you refused to make a balance in your prediction, preferring to attack members of the party that opposes the one that feeds you)

2 Likes

Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Reported to the mods! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2014
berem:

I think she is the old banega.
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by ba7man(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2014
PPAngel:

did you not send me a pm last nite?

fagg0t
Wrong person. I don't do shemales.

Another delusion that occurred in your head. undecided
Re: The Bishop's Prophecy Is Coming To Past by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I think she is the old banega.
no he is not Banega. He is MagicBishop who has numerous handles I can't mention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari Is A Liar': Washington Post Joins CNN To Mock Nigeria / See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter / 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.