Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

CAPM/PMP Certification Exams - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CAPM/PMP Certification Exams (12916 Views)

Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by knightwalker(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2014
toondaycruise@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by y4code(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
NIIM and PMP has been what my co copper
has been hailing as the best professional
course now I'm confuse of the one to go for.
I want someone to explain without bias which
one is the best in the labour market, why and
the recognition in the labour market.
Your opinion are welcome no bias plz.....
Professional in the house help me out!
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by slim27(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tourheeb@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by ifeanyimmadu1(m): 5:15am On Nov 22, 2014
Pls am interested, can u send me the PMBOK pdf, my email, Ifeanyimmadu1@gmail.com............Thanks.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by kolsrah(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2014
Kindly send the PMBOK, kolsrah@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by harrex(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2014
joaquin64:
Hi, as some of us can see or have heard, PMP/CAPM is becoming a huge deal in the world and being certified is very important. Most of the threads on this issue have become old so I wanted to start a new one. Please is there anyone interested in sharing information or pdf copies of certain materials online?

For example I am looking for Rita Mulcahy's book on CAPM exam prep. Thanks.

PS: Also if you would like pdf copies of the PMBOK 5th Edition (latest) which is the only book you would ever need and should only use to study for both PMP/CAPM, you can drop your email. I also have Rita Mulcahy's PMP exam prep book (most used/popular book for the exam preparation part) and an extra PMP Exam practice test and study guide by another popular author. Send to others that ask you for it in return. Share knowledge and help one another. Thanks.
. Pls i would also need the PMP materials my email is harrex55@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by xhegun234(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
pls am interested xegun99@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by ogla(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Please I am interested, send to:
Oglakoncept@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by ogla(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2014
joaquin64:
Hi, as some of us can see or have heard, PMP/CAPM is becoming a huge deal in the world and being certified is very important. Most of the threads on this issue have become old so I wanted to start a new one. Please is there anyone interested in sharing information or pdf copies of certain materials online?

PS: Also if you would like pdf copies of the PMBOK 5th Edition (latest) which is the only book you would ever need and should only use to study for both PMP/CAPM, you can drop your email. I also have Rita Mulcahy's PMP exam prep book (most used/popular book for the exam preparation part) and an extra PMP Exam practice test and study guide by another popular author. Send to others that ask you for it in return. Share knowledge and help one another. Thanks.

Pls send to oglakoncept@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Ogeske: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
hi Guys, pls am interested in the CAPM as well since i cannot go for the PMP cos i dont have such project experience required. i would appreciate any information on this and also like to get the pdf copies for preparation too.

oladipoakins@gmail.com

cheers
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by tabaknox: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
kindly send to tabaknox@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by 2ray4sure: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
olatoniyi@rocketmail.com thanks in advance
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by chuklesley02(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2014
joaquin64:

pls joaquin 64 I am interested my e-mail add is valchus02@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
please this is my email: ekwuluc@gmail.com
i dnt mean to sound desperate buh i need all u have on pmp. .tanx alot
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Ramstadam: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Hi there,

I have started reading the PMBOK 5th edition and am intending to take the CAPM exam by March 2015. Would love a copy of Rita's e-book for exam prep guide please. My Email id: rajboy@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by jinha(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
please I seriously need it too
my email address is folayanbabatunde@ymail.com
thanks in advance
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by saitsm: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Could you please send me the books, specially CAPM preparation by Rita Mulcahy.
saitsm@yahoo.com
Thank you very much
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by cicero11: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
joaquin64:

Please I need this books,kindly send to bola4live@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by deebsman1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
pls I need the books too. kindly send to deebsman@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by harthy007: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
I am interested
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by ijebuhero: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please I only want the e-book too. my email is bakreopeyemi@yahoo.com
Thanks a million.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by profem1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
kindly forward to profemmaxmobile@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by plero(m): 1:52am On Jan 10, 2015
will equally appreciate it much.
adeoluoyin@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by cuteyangel(f): 2:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Pls send them all esp exam prep to slidewithninnyangel@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Excellergroup(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2015
Pls, i'm also in dire need of all these materials. My email address is
God bless you
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Buddhar(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=joaquin64 post=27511410]Hi, as some of us can see or have heard, PMP/CAPM is becoming a huge deal in the world and being certified is very important. Most of the threads on this issue have become old so I wanted to start a new one. Please is there anyone interested in sharing information or pdf copies of certain materials online?

Pls send to olabodeadebayo@gmail.com God bless

PS: Also if you would like pdf copies of the PMBOK 5th Edition (latest) which is the only book you would ever need and should only use to study for both PMP/CAPM, you can drop your email. I also have Rita Mulcahy's PMP exam prep book (most used/popular book for the exam preparation part) and an extra PMP Exam practice test and study guide by another popular author. Send to others that ask you for it in return. Share knowledge and help one another. Thanks.[/quote
Pls send to olabodeadebayo@gmail.com. God bless
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Buddhar(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
joaquin64:

Pls send to olabodeadebayo@gmail.com God bless
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Buddhar(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2015

Send your email if you need Rita.
Pls send to olabodeadebayo@gmail.com God bless.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by williams20(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
peter_ogundele@yahoo.com

God bless you immeasurably
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by ladandiyah: 9:22pm On May 06, 2015
If anyone has it, could he/she please forward me
- The PMBOK 5th edition
- The CAPM Prep Book of Rita Mulcahy

ladandiyah@gmail.com

I thank you a lot in advance. God bless you
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Harzan(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2015
Hi all,
Pls assist me with Rita's PMP prep guide 8th edition.

tbabaita@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by moshigh2007(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
ladandiyah:
If anyone has it, could he/she please forward me
- The PMBOK 5th edition
- The CAPM Prep Book of Rita Mulcahy
ladandiyah@gmail.com
I thank you a lot in advance. God bless you

Please i would like to Have a a copy of those materials my mail address is moshigh2007@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Salary Account Was Credited Twice / 5 Ways To Combine Work And Studying Masters / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.