Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Advise A Brother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise A Brother! (840 Views)

Advise A Friend On How He Can Fix His Relationship / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / How Can I Advise A Friend Of Mine Who Changes Girlfriends Like Wrapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise A Brother! by speaktogen(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Plz pardon my wrytings,english n misuse of words, want to b free n open abt dis issue!
Am a guy currently dating a girl close to 1year, my initial plan was not 2get cirox wit her fr any reason, as time goes by I began 2develop feelins 4her and she luvs be lyk crazy, d early time of us goin out she told me abt a lot of tins abt her, like her family, her school, deptmnt and so many more. We are in dsame university,buh difrnt campus n am a way higher dan her class. All dis while av know her to av done basic program(pre degree) 2010 and av gotten admison in2 agric deptmnt in 2011, so she wud b in 300level and am in my finals. I jst found out sumtin abt her last nyt(oct,2014), she jst got admited in2d sku 2013 and she's in education physiology dprtmnt not in agric as shud told me, d reason 4dis thread is 2seek advice on Hw 2go abt her, cos i felt betrayed dat she lied 2me abt dis tins and she actuali kept it away 4so long, and she has told me many tins abt herself Wich am now findin it hard 2believe anytin abt her.
Tinkin of repayin her baq, blowin up her lies 2evry1 arnd! *my tot tho* plz felax wats ur say on dis?
Re: Advise A Brother! by bxcode(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Say what?undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Advise A Brother! by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2014
This is an eyesore
Re: Advise A Brother! by hannesy(f): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Nah nah nah blowing up her lies to every1 around? Dude re u sure u love this gal? What happened to confronting herĀ» confront her nd c her reaction,if she shows remorse then 4give her if she tries to claim right u follow ur heart. INUGO
Re: Advise A Brother! by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Mtcheew
Re: Advise A Brother! by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Advise A Brother! by UjSizzle(f): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Nonso23:
Communication.
No irrational actions. Meet up and talk FIRST. Find out her reasons for telling such a white lie. Make your decisions about you both afterwards.
I'm with this guy here.

But to think you were dating her without plans of getting serious at first? I think you should be the last person complaining here angry
Re: Advise A Brother! by adepiero: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2014
You need to hear from the horse's mouth before taking any drastic action.

sch system in Nigeria can be hell and am guessing ur both unilorites! if so, you know the drill so forget it and move on except you found some other lies like infidelity, or promiscuity then I can say you should ditch her.
Re: Advise A Brother! by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Maybe she was dating you with no plans of being serious as well. Why so pained that you want to blow her lies to the whole world? You both were playing games if you want to leave just do so quietly and if you want to stay your call.
Re: Advise A Brother! by UjSizzle(f): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2014
andromida:
Maybe she was dating you with no plans of being serious as well. Why so pained that you want to blow her lies to the whole world? You both were playing games if you want to leave just do so quietly and if you want to stay your call.
Nne thank you. They've both succeeded in deceiving each other quite well.
Re: Advise A Brother! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2014
What does it really take to write in proper English and make proper sentences without using short hand or abbreviate words? undecided
Re: Advise A Brother! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Advise A Brother! by jujutom(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Advise A Brother! by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2014
UjSizzle:

Nne thank you. They've both succeeded in deceiving each other quite well.

No mind am.
Re: Advise A Brother! by Enoquin(f): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2014
She might have had a complex and didn't want you to think less of her for not being a student yet. Still, that is an assumption till you ask her. Pay her back and blow up which lies? When you aren't in secondary school? That'd be immature.
If you find out you are being lied to and you do not want to use the simple route of asking; then simply let the person go.

But nawa for this your shortcode oh. I wish you all wouldn't use the excuse of it's 'easier' 'faster' bla bla...you are soon to graduate, please learn to write properly. It's basic discipline

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Abt Uploading A Profile Pic,should It Be Faceless Here? / Urgent Help: A Romancelander About To Commit Suicide (see Pix) / My Heart Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.