Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William (4826 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by lahit14(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Mtcheew!! 18th century prejudice that 18th century men can evn see through, bi shop do urself a fvor, look at the date evryday u wakeup.
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2014
grin
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Liability(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2014
kayciano:
ABEG...where this church dey...make i attend on SUNDAY...
DIS BISHOP na MILITARY BISHOP oooo.
HITTING d NAIL on d HEAD......
CUSTOMERS not NEEDED....
hahaha.....it is the kind of church that dont have much members. They preach the truth and most people hate the truth and prefers lies.

Just check, churches that preach heaven, hell and rapture, how many members them get compare to others without these kind of messages.

It is very low!

1 Like

Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by dre11(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2014
If it's is really a privilege........
So is he telling all ladies to now marry any man that do comes her way without her choosing whom she wanna be with

If it's really a privilege then I guess he is advocating for a polygamus homes
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
hahaha.....it is the kind of church that dont have much members. They preach the truth and most people hate the truth and prefers lies.

Just check, churches that preach heaven, hell and rapture, how many members them get compare to others without these kind of messages.

It is very low!
MY SISTER dats the TRUTH oooo...very BITTER..
I DREAMT about RAPTURE YESTERNITE making it TWICE in 3years...
PEOPLE DONT ATTEND SUCH CHURCHES..
I have VOWED never to attend this NEW GENERATION CHURCHES...where pastors only SCREAM and SHOUT effortlessly..still craving for WEALTH..
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Liability(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Josphine4good(f),

please comment na. U last commented last month.
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Liability(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2014
kayciano:

MY SISTER dats the TRUTH oooo...very BITTER..
I DREAMT about RAPTURE YESTERNITE making it TWICE in 3years...
PEOPLE DONT ATTEND SUCH CHURCHES..
I have VOWED never to attend this NEW GENERATION CHURCHES...where pastors only SCREAM and SHOUT effortlessly..still craving for WEALTH..
very true my sister. What can one do to avoid following the crowd.

My church is a wealth conscience church, hardly have i ever listened to a message that dwell mainly in kingdom awareness.

Every time prosperity, money, acquisition of wealth and land. It is so bad my dear.
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Nonso23:

You dey find wahala o
No really, I hate what this man said here.

Thou I kinda understand where he is coming from but a man of his status is not supposed to use some words he used.

It is annoying.
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by sheunfemix: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Stupid pastor ranting about irrelevant ish! cheesy is that the gospel that was assigned to him. Is life all about marriage? Even in d bible, a woman (Eve) was brought to Adam because God saw that he was lonely, we women complete u men! If we are not available ur lives will be miserable and lonely. #In Akon's voice# looonelly, I'm so looonely, I have nooobodyiiiee ooon my own!!! # bullshiit
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by omaksaith(f): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Dear Mr preacher could you please kindly show us where in the bible you are preaching from?
I mean scriptural verse. smh
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
This thread has attracted mostly runs girls, why are these girls ranting isn't he saying the truth ?

1 Like

Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by UjSizzle(f): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nonso23 can I be your 30th wife? I'm already old and shrivelled sad

1 Like

Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by pickabeau1: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by jmoore(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Why the use of the word 'rotten'? This Pastor dey find trouble oh.
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by UjSizzle(f): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nonso23:

grin grin
That beeshop is high on multidimensional, cosmic methamphetamine.

BTW how did you arrive at that figure? You wan kill person?? 30 ke?? shocked shocked
Ayaf seen your fushure sad
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
UjSizzle:

Ayaf seen your fushure sad
Abeg take a peep into mine as well biko tongue
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by UjSizzle(f): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
jaybee3:

Abeg take a peep into mine as well biko tongue
You want 30 women too? angry
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by 100Cents: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
He said an obvious truth.

But its like women and misbehaviour have something in common..
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
No really, I hate what this man said here.

Thou I kinda understand where he is coming from but a man of his status is not supposed to use some words he used.

It is annoying.
a man of his status is not supposed to use some words he use dude everything this man said ws right. what he is sayn is that d way some women behave this days abt this so call 21st century stuff like marriege is not for every one is dam annoyiing. no matter hw preety/rich a woman is without a man by herside is nonsence n knw it. imagine u seeing 2 women of 45-45 yrs one is marryd n stays with her husband confortably n oda she is nt marryd,going out with dffrent guys every day. pls be sincere which one will u respect more?
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by jaybee3(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
UjSizzle:

You want 30 women too? angry
I'm only interested in your supernatural ability biko
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by 100Cents: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
some pastors tho undecided

I don't even understand what he said?!?embarassed

is he saying we should not rub makeup or what?

someone should explain it better pls undecided

He said eerh ?

Are you listening ?

He said that you should remain humble and don't misbehave whenever a man comes to propose marriage to you.

He knows most Nigerian and Ghanaian girls treat marriage suitors as mugus or walking ATM machines. People bringing nothing else to the table except womanhood.

Sorry to say this, one guy in my area was so ashamed to tell people that before he married his new wife, out of love, he gave her N1m and she didn't do anything tangible with it. The money has finished. To eat now is wahala..
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by 100Cents: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
i did not read it....but i quite agree with the pastor in absolution.

Nah so you trust the man reach ?
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
cheesy
Tallesty1:
Cococandy
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
@mizmycoli...i dont no y u were angry at dis man. you knw deep down ur hrt what d man said is true. u girls of nawadays will said marriege is not made for every one, somes will say we are in 21st century, bla bla bla. what is d essence of a woman's beauty without a man to appreciate itlook my dear truth is bitter....

3 Likes

Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Tallesty1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
sameer1212:
a man of his status is not supposed to use some words he use dude everything this man said ws right. what he is sayn is that d way some women behave this days abt this so call 21st century stuff like marriege is not for every one is dam annoyiing. no matter hw preety/rich a woman is without a man by herside is nonsence n knw it. imagine u seeing 2 women of 45-45 yrs one is marryd n stays with her husband confortably n oda she is nt marryd,going out with dffrent guys every day. pls be sincere which one will u respect more?
I have seen some married women that I wish they had stayed single.

2 Likes

Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by 100Cents: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lacomus:
This thread has attracted mostly runs girls, why are these girls ranting isn't he saying the truth ?

You know this message is not about having 5 boyfriends or attaching human hair.

That's why they are annoyed.

1 Like

Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by 100Cents: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
jmoore:
Why the use of the word 'rotten'? This Pastor dey find trouble oh.

Even when a man is very lonely and cannot attract women, he feels rotten ?
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
I have seen some married women that I wish they had stayed single.
bt if u ask them to live dere husbands they wont because dey no d benefit of being a marryd woman. look bro, there is no marriege that hs no problem bt ability for ur guys to over come it is what marriege is all abt. there is no way 2pple are alwys together n dey will not fight. so to me ooo, marriege is d best thing that will happen toa woman.
Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by 100Cents: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
sameer1212:
@mizmycoli...i dont no y u were angry at dis man. you knw deep down ur hrt what d said is true. u girls of nawadays will said marriege is not made for every one, somes will say we are in 21st century, bla bla bla. what is essence of a woman beauty without a man to appreciate itlook my dear truth is bitter....

Re: 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William by Tallesty1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
sameer1212:
bt if u ask them to live dere husbands they wont because dey no d benefit of being a marryd woman. look bro, there is no marriege that hs no problem bt ability for ur guys to over come it is what marriege is all abt. there is no way 2pple are alwys together n dey will not fight. so to me ooo, marriege is d best thing that will happen toa woman.
http://.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/844-court-to-sentence-man-who-smashed-wife-s-head-with-pestle-dumped-lifeless-body-at-riverside

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Healthy / Five Places To Find Sugar Mummy In Nigeria / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.