Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company (43979 Views)

excellent fashions designs by Mrs. ishola fashion company. / Truerebel Fashion Company Flood Nigerian Market With Fake Jewelries / The Truth About Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Youngzedd(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
kollected22:

Yeah, The same way one person can sell a brand new car for 4 million.

And another sell the exact same car for 4.5 million.

I understand he may be selling low quality items at high profits, but still,

I would advise that you let the matter rest.

I tire Oooh.

It's all about packaging.

Buying isn't by force rather a choice.

That same cloth you can get 2,500 in main market Onitsha cost 5k or more in boutique.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by zappyj(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lummy Lummy! Chai! U dey scatter my dada for here with your well articulated points grin..

Chop kiss kiss
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by olufummy02(f): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmm,observing..
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by acidtalk: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
voltron:

Hmmm.. highly educated I presume? running a sweat-shop somewhere in illupeju i am guessing grin grin

I am not here to trade words with kids

@truerebel, if you eventually get to see this and need to give these lazy kids some of the rules of Life, hit me up.

Enoughinf of exchanging of words with babies who think ever successful and growing business are achieved with mouth.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by mirakecrea8(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:

I am not here to trade words with Judi.

@truerebel, if you eventually get to see this and need to give these lazy kids some of the rules of Life, hit me up.

Enoughinf of exchanging of words with babies who think ever successful and growing business are achieved with mouth.
guy your talking too much and just too one sided. even if he is wrong think about what he passed through...now what if after all your saying it happens to be he is saying the truth what will you do? your been childish bro. feel the pain of the two parties

18 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
just like true rebel...acid talk

alot is left to be imagined
little is left to be desired

Ur anger issues will ruin u child...
Learn from the words of wisdom and channel you arguments like one who is truly learned.

#PEACE

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by markpenk: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol... Nice retort bro... He must really run a sweatshop (and i even doubt he owns a business). I mean come on, who cuts short their vacay just to come deal with an employee.

Doesnt he have other people on ground to attend to such things? Or did he leave his business in incapable hands? Doubt this guy's authenticity. Too many questions jare.

People really should be mindful of the way they address others regardless of their station. This acidtalk guy has done nothing on this thread but rant, insult and show his lack of civility... Anyways its a faceless forum after all. Everyone is free to do as he/she sees fit... Or are we?

voltron:

Hmmm.. highly educated I presume? running a sweat-shop somewhere in illupeju i am guessing grin grin the guy is a traitor yes. ask Nikola Telsar what Thomas Edison did to him.. that is the nature of Capitalism

16 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by tivta(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
You guys should just settle in court. Simple. Actually as for me, I believe no one who is a stranger can cheat you UNLESS you are greedy,gullible or just stupid especially if you have some level of education. How can you buy authentic GOLD watch for 3k? When it wasn't stolen? Why give people ridiculous targets just so as to make profit? So many things wrong with this country and majority of it is caused by its citizens. Life must go on.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by markpenk: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
undecided Now I'm 110% sure this guy's business is agbero-related. Who talks like this?
acidtalk:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by mirakecrea8(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
markpenk:
Lol... Nice retort bro... He must really run a sweatshop (and i even doubt he owns a business). I mean come on, who cuts short their vacay just to come deal with an employee.

Doesnt he have other people on ground to attend to such things? Or did he leave his business in incapable hands? Doubt this guy's authenticity. Too many questions jare.

People really should be mindful of the way they address others regardless of their station. This acidtalk guy has done nothing on this thread but rant, insult and show his lack of civility... Anyways its a faceless forum after all. Everyone is free to do as he/she sees fit... Or are we?
am yet to understand his point

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by acidtalk: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
mirakecrea8:

guy your talking too much and just too one sided. even if he is wrong think about what he passed through...now what if after all your saying it happens to be he is saying the truth what will you do? your been childish bro. feel the pain of the two parties

I am not being one sided. It is obvious truerebel is hasty in taking decisions (especially regarding laying off staff) and maybe lacks customer satisfaction (for not reaching out to unsatisfied customers).

BUT LUMMYGUY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO COME OUT AND BOAST HE IS WILLING TO REVEAL HIS FORMER BOSS'S BUSINESS SECRET AND EVEN BOAST HE IS ABOUT TO LAUNCH A SIMILAR ONLINE BUSINESS.

There's something called nondisclosure agreement. I guess truerebel ignored his staff signing such.

I am just upset at lummuguy's nasty attitude to a former boss. He has forgotten life is a swinging pendulum. You might just need to return where you are coming from.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Olubodef(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nairaland spoiling business 4 fraudster since 2005

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by markpenk: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
@lummyguy... Been following this thread from inception. Ignore this acidtalk person, I beg you... He's a waste of your time. I admire the way you've handled yourself throughout this saga. You've been nothing but mature and professional (Makes me wonder why truerebel sacked you in the first place). Interesting how bad people get called out and some sychophants rally to help them exact "justice" in the form of threats and hooliganism. Good luck in your new venture by the way. Everything worked out in the end, eh grin?

lummyguy:
just like true rebel...acid talk

alot is left to be imagined
little is left to be desired

Ur anger issues will ruin u child...
Learn from the words of wisdom and channel you arguments like one who is truly learned.

#PEACE

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Now, this is interesting. Chai! I don't know what to make of it though.
It's normal for disgruntled employees to banner up. And it is also normal to see employers shift into the 'my success journey' mode.

But selling chinco as original is not good oooo. Alibaba and aliexpress don do people bad things, I swear down!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by asala1: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:

You need to understand that these kids are the face of the company, they are the street kids selling to the real people, they are the ones meeting targets and they also bearing the embarrassment of selling substandard products. I think True rebel should be less greedy in starting his business if not he will definitely be working against the success of his company. A good businessman will always want to keep his customers happy as he is also looking for new ones, stories from this place shows that he is doing the opposite. If he continues to be greedy like this, his market will soon get saturated as he is having negative PR from unsatisfied customers and on the social media.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by kennytidistar(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
true rebel
this is my judgement, you need an international business school.

former employee, forgive your former boss, he is carrying the naija mentality of doing business.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by markpenk: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
My brother, you are a smart man... Your wit is quite admirable. You deserve an applause for that reply. Bravo!

asala1:

You need to understand that these kids are the face of the company, they are the street kids selling to the real people, they are the ones meeting targets and they also bearing the embarrassment of selling substandard products. I think True rebel should be less greedy in starting his business if not he will definitely be working against the success of his company. A good businessman will always want to keep his customers happy as he is also looking for new ones, stories from this place shows that he is doing the opposite. If he continues to be greedy like this, his market will soon get saturated as he is having negative PR from unsatisfied customers and on the social media.

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
lummyguy:

Now here is a fact u jumped....if you bought an item from Alibaba $0.89 which of course is not upto a dollar (N165) and you sell N1000...

If you sold same items for N500 cos u knw they are fake...would u af been accused of profiteering or say selling fake items?

Please Alibaba is not in heaven....A china supplier will always ask what u want original or mass produced?

Dammy hw will you feel if u bought a wristwatch for 5,500 and it never lasted a month? but if u bought same wristwatch for say 2,000 how will you have felt yet again if it faded in a month....

expecting ur reply pls.

I did not jump any fact. That he bought for 100 and decide to sell for 1000 is his business.

There are clubs and hotels in lagos that sell a bottle of coke for #1,000. I will be stupid to buy it and assume it is imported.

Dangote decided to sell cement for 1000 after we have bought hundreds of bags for 1700 this same year. That does not mean that if he sell for 500 a bag, he wont still make his money.

Back to the business, if he buys for 100 after several research and discover that it is worth 1000 in the Nigeria market, he can sell for that amount.

As for wrist watch of 5,500.00 lets put the arguement in perspective, was it a swatch wrist watch and i discover that it is a fake swatch ? Definetely "NO". Some random name in the market, i buy for 2000 and i am expecting it to last. ?

As an undergraduate, i av bought several wrist watch on the road side, the sharp guy starts by calling 7k , i bargain and buy for 1500. It fades after months and i move on. Now i dnt expect my Invicta and my casio edifice or swatch to act same way.

Face the problem of staff treatment with your previous employer and leave the business alone.

This attack on his person and his business based on priviledged information is grossly immature.

You were even bragging dt you will teach some one what you have learnt if they send you a mail, that corroborate your employer's point that you are proud and feels like the boss.

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by sealit: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
This thread highlights the reasons why a lot of Nigerian youths struggle to make it in life

I have read the posts of both the accused employer and the disgruntled employee (s) and I have come to one conclusion- It is a huge task to be an entrepreneur in Nigeria.

Not only do you face a challenging business environment but you also have to deal with stubborn under achievers who have an inordinate sense of entitlement.

The OP has been making noise on Nairaland and it is quite pathetic that the site has given him/her to platform to discredit the business that has placed adverts on Nairaland without conducting an internal investigation before putting it on the FP. Shambolic behavior from NL

The owner of this site is an entrepreneur and he obviously knows that it is impossible to satisfy all employees and users all the time. People will complain about anything and everything immediately they feel they are not getting their way. What the admin of this site usually does is to hide posts and threads that castigate his handling of the site.

It is very interesting that he has given people the opportunity to do the same about other businesses without any consultation or deliberations on the the surrounding and exact facts. This is all to attract viewership and promote his own business. That might work for him now but in the long term, it will cost him business and patronage.

If I was a business owner, this thread will tell me that it is not advisable to put up an advert on a site that has major reporting and communication issues.

Anybody can make claims but it is only reasonable to determine the credibility of the accusations before negatively publicizing it.

@ OP

What businesses have you started in your life?

Do you any experience in managing a business?

Do you have any people management skills?

Do you have any training or experience in organisational confidentiality?

Instead of engaging in pointless revenge, why don't you channel your energy to improve your own life?

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by bitingcool: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
@ acidtalk: who goes to hell and comes back in the name of a swinging pendulum. It's not every matter you buy. @ times you keep quiet and let the law take control.
You keep quiet and keep your dignity.

There is no new business under the sun, someone must have done it somewhere or some other way. I'm guessing True rebel is doing what those traffic jewelry sellers/hustlers do except he's branding it in a better way.

We're talking about someone who has maltreated/ abused/ assaulted in the name of employment. So many people run small businesses and their staff have not come to Nairaland screaming blue murder.

Something IS definitely not adding up.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by markpenk: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol... Was thinking the same thing until he started talking about "giving the lazy babies some rules of life", then it hit me: dude's business is somehow related to gangs and stuff grin
mirakecrea8:

am yet to understand his point

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by fireforfire: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dis Acid talk guy....
u sure ur not related to dat rebel guy?
because d amount of panadol u hv taken on his behalf , don turn overdose.

20 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dannyset:

If u don't know what fraud is in dis situation, I will suggest u go back to his post as long as it is, read it tru again, then see if ur better in defending him than he could defend himself. There's a way dis goods are bn marketed to dis customers to make it look as if what dey are buying is quality no matter how much its bn it goes out for. Dis is marketing(according to what I read from both of them). Nobody will buy things knowing they were fake even if its sold for 1kobo. The truth is, pictures are bn painted to make them look quality and original, which is pure FRAUD. I've not even talked about d workers he refused to pay their salary ooo. Bro, don't let me suspect u, because dis man case will not end here in dis forum oo.

That you are sentimental about the plight of a sacked employee does not make your point sanctimonous.

Who paint a gold and ailver colored ring with price tag 2800 as quality and original.

Or who paints a 10,000 shining wedding band as 24 carat whitw gold quality ?

Tell me what the fraud is or you are just being sentimental that a wicked boss sacked a righteous employee ?

Suspect me for ? Laffable
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Ayoad: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
sealit:
This thread highlights the reasons why a lot of Nigerian youths struggle to make it in life

I have read the posts of both the accused employer and the disgruntled employee (s) and I have come to one conclusion- It is a huge task to be an entrepreneur in Nigeria.

Not only do you face a challenging business environment but you also have to deal with stubborn under achievers who have an inordinate sense of entitlement.

The OP has been making noise on Nairaland and it is quite pathetic that the site has given him/her to platform to discredit the business that has placed adverts on Nairaland without conducting an internal investigation before putting it on the FP. Shambolic behavior from NL

The owner of this site is an entrepreneur and he obviously knows that it is impossible to satisfy all employees and users all the time. People will complain about anything and everything immediately they feel they are not getting their way. What the admin of this site usually does is to hide posts and threads that castigate his handling of the site.

It is very interesting that he has given people the opportunity to do the same about other businesses without any consultation or deliberations on the the surrounding and exact facts. This is all to attract viewership and promote his own business. That might work for him now but in the long term, it will cost him business and patronage.

If I was a business owner, this thread will tell me that it is not advisable to put up an advert on a site that has major reporting and communication issues.

Anybody can make claims but it is only reasonable to determine the credibility of the accusations before negatively publicizing it.

@ OP

Instead of engaging in pointless revenge, why don't you channel your energy to improve your own life?

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A FRUSTRATED GOAT THAT HAS NO DIRECTION. ONLY YOU HAVE SAID YOU HAVE READ THE POST OF BOTH SIDE AND NOW YOU ARE BLAMING NAIRALAND FOR TAKING SIDE THE THE OP. I CAN SEE YOU ARE CONFUSED.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
sealit:

@ OP

With due respect sir send me your mail...my CV will ansa ur questions?

#PEACE

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by ultraGM: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
lightheart:
Lol!

Muyiwa Folorunsho

Testimony about this guy is an insult to someone of highly valued and respected person who he bare the same with.

But I suppose MUYIWAS are somehow loving and caring
★★★modified
After reading the plaintiff comments I honourably withdrawal the above if termed as insult.
I will advice TRUE REBEL ti keep up with his standard and never dare comprise, but only to make necessary adjustment to meet up with customers satisfaction and be more straight in his deals. More employees are the strength of the business "bi a fi Owolabi otun ba Omo wi lafia Owo osi fa mora"

I wish ih more success.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
voltron:

only the gullible will misjudge what is happening here.. rest assured millions of Nigerians are gullible.
To make matters worse, some silly people are actually applauding truerebel 's response. People are just plain du'mb in this country. The man even admitted to his substandard products and indirectly agreed to a lot of accusations levied against him. Even the blind can see the truth in this matter.
Truerebel is an original 419
Business model based on fraud. Buying dirt cheap jewelries and selling them at the price of premium ones.

Mr muyiwa! Smh.

Dont worry MANY of those who bought your trash will be in court to meet you when ever you are ready to press charges.

Ole rada rada

18 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by acidtalk: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
sealit:

@ OP

Thanks. I was already stepping out while wondering if I am the only one with a brain here.

Don't tell me truerebel actually advertised on nairaland? If he did then I have nothing to tell Seun. I have told him severally in the past that if he keeps allowing his mods handle critical part of his business, he shouldn't be surprised when they help him ruin it.

No one is supporting truerebel, from all these coming from a former employee? It is just unacceptable. Gush! People could be so myopic in their actions.

Can remember how seun fought, banned, and ensured he silenced sexkillz so that his side of his story won't be heard. Now he is helping to run down a man's business he once collected money to advertise. SO MUCH INJUSTICE IN (NAIRA) LAND.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Davvymavvy(f): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ruining the business of your former boss because of a slight ish is not worth it. It is obvious that you are intelligent, you will build your own empire someday. What if the ladder you cut off on your way to the top is needed on your way down? My brother, starting a business is not easy.

@truerebel, no matter what your dreams are, integrity should be your watchword

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
ultraGM:

Testimony about this guy is an insult to someone of highly valued and respected person who he bare the same with.

But I suppose MUYIWAS are somehow loving and caring

DSP Alams was highly respected and valued. did not stop him from embezzling Bayelsans funds
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Dannyset(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

That you are sentimental about the plight of a sacked employee does not make your point sanctimonous.

Who paint a gold and ailver colored ring with price tag 2800 as quality and original.

Or who paints a 10,000 shining wedding band as 24 carat whitw gold quality ?

Tell me what the fraud is or you are just being sentimental that a wicked boss sacked a righteous employee ?

Suspect me for ? Laffable

Its just very obvious here that ur either d True rebel under dis handle, or ur one in his kind. I asked u, how are d goods marketed? Since it is e-commerce, pple nid to be convinced that d jewelleries are quality ones, and which is clear here that they were not according to d owner of d biz and u also. So what are u telling me! U will all be exposed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.