Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company (43968 Views)

excellent fashions designs by Mrs. ishola fashion company. / Truerebel Fashion Company Flood Nigerian Market With Fake Jewelries / The Truth About Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:

I am not here to trade words with kids

@truerebel, if you eventually get to see this and need to give these lazy kids some of the rules of Life, hit me up.

Enoughinf of exchanging of words with babies who think ever successful and growing business are achieved with mouth.
Mr old man.
Only cowards and bullies flex muscle with those half their size.

Go get a good job. Ok?
Stop proving yeye boss with young lads trying to make a living and being used and dumped.

Will you want same for your kids.

Jobless man.

15 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
lummyguy:
in actual sense, I told myself i will never do this, but i thought again, who am i protecting? a villain in human clothing? Nigerian Graduates deserve to know. We are in no Slave trade Era...

Now this is more of a contributory thingy....Let all who has got something to say come up here and bare their minds. We have sat long enough and watched man's inhumanity to man happen right at our face......

If you truly know what it is to graduate with that hard earned degree and someone treated you like shit and you dont wanna talk about it....hmm..Think twice...

Let the Show Begin

Special Guest of Honour: Muyiwa Folorunsho
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by sealit: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
lummyguy:

With due respect sir send me your mail...my CV will ansa ur questions?

#PEACE

Sorry but your response is a bit silly.

You want to have a private discussion with me but you have publicly named your employer.

It does not make any sense.

Answer my queries on this thread.

That way, everyone can gain from our exchange.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by luvinhubby(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
lummyguy:

With all sincerity of purpose all have shared i did after struggling alot with my inner self about the moral justification. Then i felt just maybe if Mr. Folorunsho knws the truth abt himself he will position better and channel his intelligence with reasonings. Have watched alot go wrong and bootlickers too loyal to spill d bean. In actual sense,my mission has been accomplished. Am sure his 'right people' and upcoming staffs will understand why someone had to do this sooner or later.

On my final appearance here i did like to thank everyone whoever took out time to view this page. I will like to state emphatically too that I AM NOT DISGRUNTLED with True rebel, contrary to this, have been one of the few that benefitted from True rebel as a worker within 2 month i was given the huge task of managing the store; as a former employee, am glad to inform that am now practising everything Mr. Folorunsho taught me ignorantly...Am presently working with youngsters like me and we have built our site and will be launching our own ecommerce business sooner than can be imagined.

All in all...It's being a pleasure....True rebel i wish you the best but change your ways...the law of power says use people to achieve results but never asked to use them as trash....

True business men don't experiment they execute a well researched and confirmed business model.

PEACE!
Sincerely, having read through your posts, especially your emphasis on China source of truerebel's jewels, i feel obliged to believe that this is a case of wrecking a competitor in other to advance my own course.
Why write this now that you and other young fellows are about to launch your own e-commerce web page?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by frankzone: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
NairaMode:
I will like to say that both the boss and the former employees are sounding so sanctimonious.
No one is perfect.
Both polars are quite justified in their accounts and I can imagine what judges go through when they have to judge.
God will even so try on the judgement day.

True rebel in my very opinion owe these guys an apology for being an experimental employee.
Employees have expectations, whether spelt or not but I believe you will grow. Part of growing is understanding that friends are better than enemies in business.
I have worked with start ups all my life and I can relate with true rebel.
You also really write well I must confess again.

At the disgruntled staffs.
You guys (as a law) shouldn't bad mouth former employees.
However this was done in good faith and it is left to others to now decide whether to work with him or not.
They have been informed that it is a start up which is still trying to hold her ground and thus an exchange of value is key.
Efficiency and being result oriented will put you on the "white books" of the management.

I wish true rebel well and I wish the former employees all the best in their future endeavor.
True rebel should mend the challenges and make them better.
You don't really know this true rebel of a company, I worked for them, as a consultant initially tho, but I later discovered how fraudulent the owner is and took a walk. No pun intended but he is just a dreamer. I read through his epistle of a rejoinder/reply and just smiled; typical

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dadalicious: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
any graduate who is complaining about working conditions or policies in a start up company is not ready. it is a shame that you are know true rebel that started this year, go open ur own and see how u fair. true rebel u try.May God increase u to steady ur company so u can import better products. employee dey calculate ow much e make for company. e nor calculate risk, rent, overhead cost wen employer dey take. graduates think of how to employ people, not complain about your boss

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by markpenk: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
It bothers me how people can be literally dimwitted. I don't understand how his response was silly. He was trying to be respectful, professional and tactful -this in spite of your blatant rudeness, crass railing and vituperations I might add. Yet, all you saw was "silliness"? SMH...

In fact, I read your initial response and there was NOTHING enlightening or coherent about it. All you did was cuss, insult, make derogatory remarks and ask condescending questions.

Your thoughts were all over the place. I'm betting you were feeling cool with yourself after writing that junk ba? SMH. Yet, lummyguy answered you with deference.

This tells me one thing and one thing only: You, my friend lack class, comprehension and civility. I truly feel sorry for your employees - if you have any.

@lummyguy, you have done well. Exposing scammers and fraudsters is a responsibility we all have -former employer or not. It is your duty as a law abiding citizen to report and expose all fraudulent activities. Keep the flag flying my friend.

Good luck in your new venture.. And please remember to bring in only quality items o grin cheesy. Just kidding. cheesy

sealit:

You want to have a private discussion with me but you have publicly named your employer.

13 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
sealit:

If u have followed the thread you will notice am not the kind of guy that trades words. If you ask for prove and i oblige your request by asking to send to your mail my CV...what private discussion is that?

Am a man of precision, if you have better comments than the egocentric questions you asked earlier, bring them forward. I did be glad to tell you what i know.

Am not Perfect, I have learnt one or two things from the discuss but am also sure the Mission which was to get Truerebel to repent from its evil ways has been well achieved...If you ask me...Changing from Truerebel to Fashionhands is a clear show of guilt and repentance....All I can say is that Besides the name change, there should be a corresponding change in pattern.

Love U All

#PEACE

16 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dannyset:

Its just very obvious here that ur either d True rebel under dis handle, or ur one in his kind. I asked u, how are d goods marketed? Since it is e-commerce, pple nid to be convinced that d jewelleries are quality ones, and which is clear here that they were not according to d owner of d biz and u also. So what are u telling me! U will all be exposed.

Were you one of the people sacked cos if i manage you with this way of thinking, i will get you sacked.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by acidtalk: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

Were you one of the people sacked cos if i manage you with this way of thinking, i will get you sacked.

He is obviously one of the sacked ones. I am sure he is the one that stole and ran away with truerebel's camera.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by acidtalk: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
lummyguy:

If u have followed the thread you will notice am not the kind of guy that trades words. If you ask for prove and i oblige your request by asking to send to your mail my CV...what private discussion is that?

Am a man of precision, if you have better comments than the egocentric questions you asked earlier, bring them forward. I did be glad to tell you what i know.

Am not Perfect, I have learnt one or two things from the discuss but am also sure the Mission which was to get Truerebel to repent from its evil ways has been well achieved...If you ask me...Changing from Truerebel to Fashionhands is a clear show of guilt and repentance....All I can say is that Besides the name change, there should be a corresponding change in pattern.

Love U All

#PEACE

TRAITOR wanting to form man of dignity.

I know your fellow traitor business partners are viewing this thread. One single word for you all; You are all stating a business by running down your former boss, mentor, and competititor, you all should start to map out strategies to do same to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
luvinhubby:

Sincerely, having read through your posts, especially your emphasis on China source of truerebel's jewels, i feel obliged to believe that this is a case of wrecking a competitor in other to advance my own course.
Why write this now that you and other young fellows are about to launch your own e-commerce web page?

Ok, you see my points beyond the "i was sacked" sympathy painted initially.

If you were sacked from a company, must the company close down after you leave ?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
luvinhubby:

Luving hubby, i appreciate ur sincere observation. However, if you take out time to check the thread from first page, it was primarily targeted at graduates who are enslaved becos they have to work...If at various point in the thread i had to switch to the product, it would have been caused by the fact that the business owner never saw nothing wrong abt the items and most times often times blames employees for poor performance thus the incessant sacks he alleges implies 'wrong staffs'.... Forgetting that you cannot market a bad product for two long.

Incase i neef to further break this down, be kind to let me know..

#PEACE

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:

I know your fellow traitor business partners are viewing this thread. One single word for you all; You are all stating a business by running down your former boss, mentor, and competititor, you all should start to map out strategies to do same to yourselves.

Dont mind him. He came here painting "i am angry cos he sold something he bought for #100 for #1000" as if there is no club or hotel selling a bottle of coke / fanta for #1,000 in this Lagos.

Traitor forming Senior advocate of Nigerian Masses.

He stylishly ignored the last response to the nonsense he quoted me on. angry
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
#gbam#

kennytidistar:
true rebel
this is my judgement, you need an international business school.

former employee, forgive your former boss, he is carrying the naija mentality of doing business.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by chiboyo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:

@acidtalk, inasmuch as I understand where you are coming from as a business owner, you need to cut the the OP some slack.
if you have ever worked in a place where your employers treated you like crap, you would understand his ambition for retribution.

Without wanting to take sides, I still believe the company has major issues with staff welfare, deception and sundry other vices.
That being said, @ OP, Please sheathe your sword, I am sure enough damage has been done and these company has learnt some valuable lessons...

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by franzis(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ayoad:

15 FACTS ABOUT TRUEREBEL FASHION COMPANY
The following are the basic truth about Truerebel fashion company
15. Truerebel is a scammer
14. Truerebel don’t issue employment letter to their staff
13. Truerebel sack their staff every 2 to 3 weeks without pay
12. Truerebel places job advert on Nairaland, Ngcareers, Jobberman and mostly Hotnigerianjobs
Every 2 to 3 weeks for new staff.
11. Truerebel hardly has repeat purchase from their customers
10. Truerebel customers are never pleased with their jewelries after purchase
9. Truerebel import substandard (fake) jewelries from china.
8. Truerebel import all their jewelries from China
7. Truerebel has delivery men nationwide
6. Truerebel sells fake jewelry products nationwide
5. Truerebel facebook page is http://facebook.com/truerebelafrica
4. Truerebel website is http://truerebel.com.ng/
3. Truerebel has their office location at they are located at No 13 Munirat Aleje Street,
Opposite Ikorodu Clinic, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
2. Truerebel was set-up 2014 ( A new company)
1. Truerebel is a jewelry Fashion Company that deals on fake jewelries.

https://www.nairaland.com/1970720/15-facts-truerebel-fashion-company
Hope this help. thanks.

Have you ever heard of de-skyline hotel,local airport road, ikeja , then that truerebel is a learner

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
chiboyo:

Without wanting to take sides, I still believe the company has major issues with staff welfare, deception and sundry other vices.
That being said, @ OP, Please sheathe your sword, I am sure enough damage has been done and these company has learnt some valuable lessons...
Very sensible post there.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by acidtalk: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

Dont mind him. He came here painting "i am angry cos he sold something he bought for #100 for #1000" as if there is no club or hotel selling a bottle of coke / fanta for #1,000 in this Lagos.

Traitor forming Senior advocate of Nigerian Masses.

He stylishly ignored the last response to the nonsense he quoted me on. angry

Its obvious their partnership can't last up to a year. They all partnered on a bitter and revengeful ground have truerebel as the common enemy.

TRUTH IS: If you are ever thinking of building a business to handle to your next generation, employ INDIANS, LEBANESE, AND FILIPINOS to oversee the Magerial position. Only from them will you get LOYALTY, HARDWORK, AND SATISFACTION.

Ask Dangote, Adenuga, and others to tell you more.

(most) Nigerians are always too greedy and impatient to get richer than their employer thinking they have known all his business secrets.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by jayedu108: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:

He is obviously one of the sacked ones. I am sure he is the one that stole and ran away with truerebel's camera.
I havee this feeling dat this guy is the same persom as Truebel but probably using two different moniker.my piece of advice do unto ordas wat u would wish somone do for u as well.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

I did not jump any fact. That he bought for 100 and decide to sell for 1000 is his business.

Dangote decided to sell cement for 1000 after we have bought hundreds of bags for 1700 this same year. That does not mean that if he sell for 500 a bag, he wont still make his money.

Back to the business, if he buys for 100 after several research and discover that it is worth 1000 in the Nigeria market, he can sell for that amount.

As for wrist watch of 5,500.00 lets put the arguement in perspective, was it a swatch wrist watch and i discover that it is a fake swatch ? Definetely "NO". Some random name in the market, i buy for 2000 and i am expecting it to last. ?

As an undergraduate, i av bought several wrist watch on the road side, the sharp guy starts by calling 7k , i bargain and buy for 1500. It fades after months and i move on. Now i dnt expect my Invicta and my casio edifice or swatch to act same way.

Face the problem of staff treatment with your previous employer and leave the business alone.

This attack on his person and his business based on priviledged information is grossly immature.

You were even bragging dt you will teach some one what you have learnt if they send you a mail, that corroborate your employer's point that you are proud and feels like the boss.

I didn't reply earlier cos i felt you just corroborated my argument...nevertheless read through and maybe write something clearer to validate ur point

#PEACE
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
lummyguy:

I didn't reply earlier cos i felt you just corroborated my argument...nevertheless read through and maybe write something clearer to validate ur point

#PEACE

What is the corroboration ? Stop misleading and instigating people against your former employer and face the fact..

Something clearer like what exactly ?

If you don't understand my post and can not relate it with the current subject matter, then Rebel or whatever his coy is, really need to review its recruitment policies.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Dannyset(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

Lol....Fraudsters don't hire people not to talk of sacking them. U will all be exposed. Lest I forget, dis case will not end here.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dannyset:

Lol....Fraudsters don't hire people not to talk of sacking them. U will all be exposed. Lest I forget, dis case will not end here.

Where will it end ?

Go to court and tell them you bought a 24 carat golden wrist watch for 3,000

If you will not be jailed before the hearing starts for the Rebel himself.... Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by sealit: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
markpenk:
[s]It bothers me how people can be literally dimwitted. I don't understand how his response was silly. He was trying to be respectful, professional and tactful -this in spite of your blatant rudeness, crass railing and vituperations I might add. Yet, all you saw was "silliness"? SMH...

In fact, I read your initial response and there was NOTHING enlightening or coherent about it. All you did was cuss, insult, make derogatory remarks and ask condescending questions.

Your thoughts were all over the place. I'm betting you were feeling cool with yourself after writing that junk ba? SMH. Yet, lummyguy answered you with deference.

This tells me one thing and one thing only: You, my friend lack class, comprehension and civility. I truly feel sorry for your employees - if you have any.

@lummyguy, you have done well. Exposing scammers and fraudsters is a responsibility we all have -former employer or not. It is your duty as a law abiding citizen to report and expose all fraudulent activities. Keep the flag flying my friend.

Good luck in your new venture.. And please remember to bring in only quality items o grin cheesy. Just kidding.[/s] cheesy

First of all, I did not address you.

Secondly, if you have any problem with my initial post, be bold enough to quote it instead of hyperventilating and making ridiculous assumptions.

Thirdly, can you kindly point out where I (cursed) or insulted anyone?

Fourthly, can you expound on why you feel that my questions were condescending?

Fifthly, it is obvious that you did not comprehend my submission if you are insinuating that I ever suggested that scammers and fraudsters should not be exposed.

Additionally, why do I have a feeling that you are the same person as the OP?

Lastly, what evidence based fact (s) do you have that the accused Employer is fraudulent?

Your post exemplifies the reasons why some Nigerian youths are under achievers and find themselves in perpetual joblessness and poverty.

You engage in Ad Hominem attacks instead of identifying your weaknesses.

You blame everyone else for your failure (s) in life instead of addressing your shortcomings

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by acidtalk: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dannyset:

It sure won't end here. Truerebel should braceup and be man enough to go after you guys with court orders. By the time they ban you guys from ever operating his kind of business for the next 5years and fine you guys heavily for damages, you will be on your knees begging. I really don't know why the guy is so timid on this issue.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:

Its obvious their partnership can't last up to a year. They all partnered on a bitter and revengeful ground have truerebel as the common enemy.

TRUTH IS: If you are ever thinking of building a business to handle to your next generation, employ INDIANS, LEBANESE, AND FILIPINOS to oversee the Magerial position. Only from them will you get LOYALTY, HARDWORK, AND SATISFACTION.

Ask Dangote, Adenuga, and others to tell you more.

(most) Nigerians are always too greedy and impatient to get richer than their employer thinking they have known all his business secrets.

Yes one of my partner was with me in Truerebel.....To clear the air on my business, as a young recruit in true rebel i was privileged to have a one on one discuss with the boss as we fondly called him...He would bare me witness that since day one i had told him i had business ideas that towed towards fashion....He mentioned that i shud tell noone that d idea was now his...he told me we would implement the idea in d next 4 months and he will make me head that dept....After four month, i was sacked, company was in no way close to implementing the idea...And here i am with a partner and a foreign investor bringing to pass my ideas plus experience....
How is this a fault of mine people?

#PEACE

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by luvinhubby(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
lummyguy:

Luving hubby, i appreciate ur sincere observation. However, if you take out time to check the thread from first page, it was primarily targeted at graduates who are enslaved becos they have to work...If at various point in the thread i had to switch to the product, it would have been caused by the fact that the business owner never saw nothing wrong abt the items and most times often times blames employees for poor performance thus the incessant sacks he alleges implies 'wrong staffs'.... Forgetting that you cannot market a bad product for two long.

Incase i neef to further break this down, be kind to let me know..

#PEACE
I read all through the thread before writting & two things stand out.
1, His recruitment policy (which) 'APPEARED' to be your main grouse.
2, The source of his products.
And it is very very obvious from the content of
your write ups that your target is not his staff or
intented staff, but his customer base by ovet projecting the source of his goods to divert traffic.
Having come up the ranks in this our business clime, i have seen a number of fellows that applied this same technic to either frustrate a competitor or to jump start their businesses using the springboard of their previous employers.
Just my opinion.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Homguy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:

See this lazy, sad,traitor trying to to use me to shine. You have failed because you can only dream to have the exposure and education I have.

I know people like you. Very greedy and lazy employees who think all the money that comes into the company is all going to the owners pocket without knowing majority are running cost and most times the CEO will make little or nothing.

One silly employee tried such crap when I went for summer, I cut my trip short just to come and use him as a scape goat to others. After spending 3weeks behind bars, his people were even supporting my actions as it was obvious to everyone he was a traitor.

If na me you try this crap with ehn, by now na beans and agege bread your family go dey buy come for you for Elephant House. I get special underground cell for lazy, traitors like you.

oh! Shut the f up! You've been seen on the thread.

16 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dadalicious: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
make una go read rockfeller, henry ford stories on how he treated employees in d beginning. ask any Adenuga staff or dangote staff, complain still ddey.please cut truerebel some slack. even though he is not a saint, he is building his company. he can't be thinking of staff welfare, or pay raise wen things never set. in the next ten years, if he manages his company well, employees will start reaping well
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Dannyset(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

Where will it end ?

Go to court and tell them you bought a 24 carat golden wrist watch for 3,000

If you will not be jailed before the hearing starts for the Rebel himself.... Olodo.

Its just becoming clearer n clearer that d law will catch up wit people like u. Scammers

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
sealit:

First of all, I did not address you.

Secondly, if you have any problem with my initial post, be bold enough to quote it instead of hyperventilating and making ridiculous assumptions.

Thirdly, can you kindly point out where I (cursed) or insulted anyone?

Fourthly, can you expound on why you feel that my questions were condescending?

Fifthly, it is obvious that you did not comprehend my submission if you are insinuating that I ever suggested that scammers and fraudsters should not be exposed.

Additionally, why do I have a feeling that you are the same person as the OP?

Lastly, what evidence based fact (s) do you have that the accused Employer is fraudulent?

Your post exemplifies the reasons why some Nigerian youths are under achievers and find themselves in perpetual joblessness and poverty.

You engage in Ad Hominem attacks instead of identifying your weaknesses.

You blame everyone else for your failure (s) in life instead of addressing your shortcomings

I respect you opinions nt because they are entirely true....but because they are yours...u are responsible for how u process information.

If u choose to be sentimental or not is no business of mine...but just one advise bro...Learn to think others can think too..hence Let everyman be with his own opinion...

I have chosen not to counter your opinions cos even in every foolishness there is wisdom..MAN UP bruv.

#PEACe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.