Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pls Dont Pay To Browse Again! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Dont Pay To Browse Again! (767 Views)

I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert / How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name / I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Dont Pay To Browse Again! by paulinto: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hello, This is goodnews for the nairalanders about our free browsing software package. Due to the request of so many people we have reduced the price for this package to 2000 Naira Only.

What this package will offer:

*To surf the net 24/7 free without paying a penny.

*To Get connected everywhere, everyday and anytime.

*Free Access to International Calls at a very low rate.

For more enquiry Call 08051797279.
Re: Pls Dont Pay To Browse Again! by syvanet(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2008
What a good news but the N2000 you are charging is it for a month or till when i need more info on your package very urgent emoneypoints@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Online Web/network Security Training - A Proposal / Naijapulse Vs Twitter / What Is In A Website Name Please Help With This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.