Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho (49974 Views)

Donald Trump Calls To Stop Flights From West Africa,calls Obama A Psycho / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / I Think Am A Psycho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by freecocoa(f): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
pickabeau1:

But for an atheist... There is no unknown

That's why I asked whether you believe in an afterlife
Life is full os challenges and whatnot alright, atheist or not, how many people do you think would rather be nothing than what they are? The brave ones who care enough to be nothing, often take their lives, the cowardly ones who would rather manage what they are till whatver decide to live.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
sconp:
Done! change the place you quoted to something else.

Done!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by pickabeau1: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
freecocoa:
Life is full os challenges and whatnot alright, atheist or not, how many people do you think would rather be nothing than what they are? The brave ones who care enough to be nothing, often take their lives, the cowardly ones who would rather manage what they are till whatver decide to live.

I think you r mixing it up
We both agree life is full of challenges

Only the brave will face those challenge head on

You see facing the unknown as brave

For an atheist... The afterlife does not exist

This does not include depression induced suicide where the mental faculties are impaired

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Georgematics(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
"Life would have been Easy if Death was Hard" ... now i know why some nairalanders choose to be 'athiest'! formally I thought they were just disillusioned but now I know better, they just have issues that they can't fathom a way out...we've all been through hell but we kept walking with our Faith in a supreme being (God) yet we beat our cheast and face our demons ourselves and let God decide our fate.....

I learnt a thing or two from Ymodulus dairy (not new tho)...its good he's still alive...suicide is an act of cowardice...
I felt for Hadizy more....#LifeGoesOn!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
pickabeau1:

I think you r mixing it up
We both agree life is full of challenges

Only the brave will face those challenge head on

You see facing the unknown as brave

For an atheist... The afterlife does not exist

This does not include depression induced suicide where the mental faculties are impaired
You are the one mixing it up.

Not everyone who commits suicide is an atheist, or are you saying otherwise?

Before we proceed.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Youngzedd(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
My brother and my friend have dreamed of been the next Dangote, I can't see that been fulfilled via this act.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by jjk24(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Most suicide attempts do not result in death. Many of these attempts are done in a way that makes rescue possible. These attempts are often a cry for help.

Some people attempt suicide in a way that is less likely to be fatal, such as poisoning or overdose. Men are more likely to choose violent methods, such as shooting themselves. As a result, suicide attempts by men are more likely to result in death.

Relatives of people who attempt or complete suicide often blame themselves or become very angry. They may see the suicide attempt as selfish. However, people who attempt suicide often mistakenly believe that they are doing their friends and relatives a favor by taking themselves out of the world........... Shhh
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Romanciella(f): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ymodulus:
Thinking and Thinking. I wished I had a Facebook account.

I just feel like scrolling through pictures watching guys and gals smile in happy moment. Awwww so sad. I had no option but to trace back romaciella thread of pictures. Even though I was not happy with what she did that day. Today I look at the pix and smile. You are pretty dear.

[size=19pt]Ok[/size]

I just checked out of the Hotel. Since Saturday I left home. Today I don't feel like going home but going to a club.

Hey!! In my life I rarely attend parties / celebration. I went to my first party last year. Now to clubs my first visit to a club was this year some days back. I feel like visiting one now. I need that vibes, music. I don't like Terry G songs but today I need that madness. That free me now lol!! ( did I just laughed? )

Oo am hungry but am watching my weight. Also I need to visit the Pharmaceutical Store like I promised too.

Later peeps.
hmmmmm
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Ahmed4002(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hadizy:

Thanks.

I would do just that. For now he asked to be alone.

Hadiza. This guy really need you close. give him the heartily love. You are the only person that can make this guy be happy again couple with the fact no family love.
give him the chance pls, accept him. You gonna save a life. even you don't know but bet me I know lot's about you and young.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by pickabeau1: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
freecocoa:
You are the one mixing it up.

Not everyone who commits suicide is an atheist, or are you saying otherwise?

Before we proceed.

The person here who did it is an atheist hence the reference to that
i did not say that
I said an atheist committing suicide is akin to a path taken by someone who embarks on a destination he is sure of.

Will you tell him there is heaven or hell
He knows there is no such

I was interested in your own views

I ask you again
Do you believe in an afterlife
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by golddeejay(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
niggur, i got to kno u thru mini-importation thread and learnt a lot from you...you can see a lot of people here want u to live,it mean s u have touched people's lifes here in ur own 'little' way, that is worth living for. Just think of the lifes u will affect for every day u live. Who says suicide is for coward, life can be so meaningless and full of sh*t but it takes a lot of courage to put an end to it. Ymodulus....
It is ur life, u can choose to end it...with u or without u,nothing changes, life goes on. But judging by d impact u have on people on nl...u r more useful alive than dead. Even if u have few weeks left before death finally comes...u can die smiling knowin you have touch people's life more than methuselah can ever dream of

modified

and if dis turned out be a prank, no even try show ur face for lag...dat will mean i wasted my mb and time to type dis
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Ichiebullion(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Augusta frm nonikings called me and told me abt this and I never believed her... Ymodulus you spoke with me (stanzo3) tru Augusta fone if you can remember.. She told you I'm the best customer..

Your health issue is learning compared to mine bt I keep striving... Ask Augusta she will tell you, ask officials or MD of Kaymu.com.ng they all saw me last Saturday at Kaymu SME Saturday (tradefair), Ogetogeo was there also but not sure it he saw me, they were all surprised.. That was the first time they all saw me...

So brother there is never a reason to commit suicide, don't think that urs is the worst cos there are many ppl graving to be like you...

We will hook up soon bro.. We ve got a lot to do together..

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
pickabeau1:

The person here who did it is an atheist hence the reference to that
i did not say that
I said an atheist committing suicide is akin to a path taken by someone who embarks on a destination he is sure of.

Will you tell him there is heaven or hell
He knows there is no such

I was interested in your own views

I ask you again
Do you believe in an afterlife
Fine then leave atheism out of it, suicide is the topic here not atheism.

From my earlier post, I think it's clear where I stand, I don't know what lies beyond so I can't say.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by pickabeau1: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
freecocoa:
Fine then leave atheism out of it, suicide is the topic here not atheism.

From my earlier post, I think it's clear where I stand, I don't know what lies beyond so I can't say.

OK...so you can't say there is an afterlife but can't say there isn't either.

I get why suicide to you will be bravery

Cool.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
pickabeau1:

OK...so you can't say there is an afterlife but can't say there isn't either.

I get why suicide to you will be bravery

Cool.
You do believe in 'live and let live' right?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by pickabeau1: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
freecocoa:
You do believe in 'live and let live' right?

Yes....

I don't see how I showed otherwise
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes....

I don't see how I showed otherwise
Just checking.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by AdeniyiA(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Psalms 78:22 Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation: Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
The guy seems to be an atheist

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by pickabeau1: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
freecocoa:
Just checking.

OK
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

I have been depressed to the point of actually following through with a suicide attempt. Infact I have tried it twice and failed twice. Both cases required hospitalization and they even tried the shrink and church approach.. Lessons I learnt from those experiences are why I am who I am today; A Mad cow.. grin lol
[/b]
Men, I salute.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by iLUMeN8(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
This nigger should kill himself already and stop yapping about it undecided
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
cryptography:

We will all die someday, so why commit sucide. If you die today

water will still be H2O
Bill gates will still be rich
Seun will still be seun
aliexpress won't close down
kilimanjaro wont fall
The map of USA won't change.

I've seen the other side of life so don't lecture me about hard choices.

If you died of natural causes or by accident all those facts you mentioned will still remain constant, so what's your point?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

If you died of natural causes or by accident all those facts you mentioned will still remain constant, so what's your point?
wait for ur time to die
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Isiterere(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Hadiza. This guy really need you close. give him the heartily love. You are the only person that can make this guy be happy again couple with the fact no family love.
give him the chance pls, accept him. You gonna save a life.
even you don't know but bet me I know lot's about you and young.
I wish him a quick recovery back to good health.

I thought you guys made us belief they are brother and sister ?

You guys should join nollywood.

Nairaland is full of kids nowadays

3 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
alentyno:
Wheeewwww! Now I know why Ymodulus has issues with God. Ah now I know!!!!! Had To spend large chunk of my time today digging on this guy and now it has struck me ah nearly 100% of atheists on nairaland rebel against God only b/c to them he doesn't care! Not that he doesn't exist!

Fallacy! So you are going to make a generalization because you studied just one guy for only a day? Imagine if I called all theists stup1d because of this post of yours? Nigger please.

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
cryptography:
wait for ur time to die

Didn't answer my question, but anyway, who says we have a preordained time? Your god? My god? Sango? Who exactly? Who's in charge of the times?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Never felt so depressed reading the first page of a thread.

To all my the Nairalanders I know, contemplating suicide (you know yourselves and I obviously can't mention names), Please know that Masonkz loves you and I'll be there whenever you need me.

Life if fhuked up, but with one another laughing it off, it'll all be fine, somehow.

3 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Dollarjunkie: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oh! *takes a deep breath* Thank God he didn't die.
You have more reason to live than to be dead.
Ymodulus, its not yet your time to die.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Ogetogeo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ichiebullion:
Augusta frm nonikings called me and told me abt this and I never believed her... Ymodulus you spoke with me (stanzo3) tru Augusta fone if you can remember.. She told you I'm the best customer..

Your health issue is learning compared to mine bt I keep striving... Ask Augusta she will tell you, ask officials or MD of Kaymu.com.ng they all saw me last Saturday at Kaymu SME Saturday (tradefair), Ogetogeo was there also but not sure it he saw me, they were all surprised.. That was the first time they all saw me...

So brother there is never a reason to commit suicide, don't think that urs is the worst cos there are many ppl graving to be like you...

We will hook up soon bro.. We ve got a lot to do together..

Wow! Saw you bruv but never knew you were Stanzo of NL. I was practically pulled out to attend the fair as I don't really like coming out much, u might understand why.

Gracias
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Trippledots(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
@hadizy

im kinda confused about your relationship with the op. are u guyz blood? or he has a thing for you cos i read somewhere about your quarrel with him and how he fancies you.... or am i missing a something somewhere?

just asking tho.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Suicide is never the option bro, seems you have no idea how many lifes you've imparted positively on Nairaland, well you've affected me positively. I came to know you in the mini importation biz.
I guess you have no idea how many people survive worse sicknesses. I'm certainly not trying to preach here but what the doctor told you is what he knows, what God says about your life is very different. There's reason to live bro, stay strong and remember you also have dreams yet to be fulfilled. *cheers*
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oh My God!!!

**covers face** I'm so sorry ymodulus for... you know what I'm sorry about! I'm so so sorry I didn't take time to listen...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Using Bleaching Cream To Improve Your Appearance / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.