Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (484016 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Calmdove(f): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happy birthday to the one and only mama repo

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happy Birthday. Hope it's one of the best ever!!!!... a lovely birthday for a lovely person! More imagination to that brain of yours!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by amtalkin(f): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happy B'day to the badest writer on NL

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by dunyadgreat: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happy Happy birthday the best writer I have ever read her works, ma'am words are hard to find when it comes to explaining how I feel when reading your stories, some times I get goose bumps sometimes I just smile, at other times I just shout the name "repo repo repo". Saying you are the best is an understatement, you are simply a "genius" and by far better than any best here on nairaland. I wish you a world of wonders without end in this your new year. Thanks for the luvly stories ma'am! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Uthman51(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happy Birthday!!!!
wish u long life and prosperity..

come gv us 5updates to take celebrate today

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by feyilag(f): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
hapi bd ma,wullnp

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by lizbethy: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
hpy birthday 2 u wish u longlife&prosperity..hip hip hip!... hurray!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by eneLight3(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
sorry it came late HBD repogirl..
bin a silent reader . but I have to say u've got talent.. you literally blew me away.. nice story.. can't wait for d next update
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by emilygold(f): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
HBD Dear WULLNP
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pukka36:
Choitongue
This Ur colour combination is fine shaembarassed

Pukka36 Dear thanks alot for your acknowledgement
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
My dear Aunty Repogirl I am sorry am wishing you this birthday so late oh it was due to a quagmire of unforeseen circumstances that restricted me from wishing you a happy birthday on time but Happy Birthday Aunty Repogirl let me decorate ur name.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
I want to make a special birthday shoutout. Happy Birthday to Repogirl This is for you
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Still waiting for the continuation of this lovely story * Drinking Garri and Onions While Waiting *
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by fam24(f): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Hbd aunty Peju. llnp
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by pwettyhardey(f): 5:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Happy birthday dearie though its coming late. Wish you all the best in life
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Talk2david1(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Am a silent reader and It's been a while since I read any story on Nairaland but when I got to the Literature section and saw the name Repogirl, and I remembered False Pretenses,I just couldn't help but start reading, you are one in a million, God bless you and keep giving you more inspiration to write! I don't care how many weeks it'll take before the next update,I will wait cause I know it will be worth it. And less I forget, Happy Birthday in Arrears kiss
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HelenBee(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2015
repogirl,today is my birthday. Can I get an update Pls....

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
dem!!!! Am late to wish my mama happy birthday. shit!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY REPO,am sori dis is coming late
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mj45: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
I should have been first in line to wish u good on ur birthday. I tender my apologies dear, pls forgive me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REPOGIRL. Have a BLISSFUL year.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by danchuzzy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
HelenBee:

Happy birthday dearie @HelenBee

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by danchuzzy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
danchuzzy:

Happy birthday dearies @HelenBee and repogirl

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
HelenBee:
Hi Helen, a very happy bday to you...I wish you many more boisterous ones to come....

As for update, soewie, I dont have it ready. I will just have to give you the gift at a later date.

Guys, I thank you all for the birthday wishes...it made my day all the more special and I am grateful. Thanks so much. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by creamchiccb(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Repo darling!dis suspense is killing us oooo....can't wait to read about how Mofe d 'don' broke queen Ice into Zora's creation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Still waiting
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HelenBee(f): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
danchuzzy:

Happy birthday dearie @HelenBee
Thanks sweet.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Hi guys,

How you doing? I hope well.

Now I am very sure many of you are aware of the contest going on at mobilebookshelf.com, where many of Nairalands finest literature writers entered their short stories.

I happen to be one and thats why I'm here clamouring for your votes to take me to the next round, to get me among the top ten.

Now, I am not an awesome campaigner, and I havent ever asked much from you guys (except for your patience with my slowness grin), so I ask of you now to follow the links below, read my story and that of others and then vote for myself and two others.

My story is titled 'Betrayed by my body' by Peju Amadi (Repogirl).
Its a short ero'tic tale about a married couple whose jawdropping secrets from each other are suddenly unravelled.....its really sex'ual oooo so reader's discretion adviced but I know many bad shildren here will be thrilled, lol. grin

Pls read here http://mobilebookshelf.com/betrayed-by-my-body/
And then
Vote here http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/ you will first need to fill a form and like their facebook page at the bottom. Its an easy process, phone number isnt mandatory though.

Lets do this for Peju Amadi, guys....thanks as you comply. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oh shocked BOY ! It felt as if my mind hugged a bomb, u gat m'vote my lady.

But can that work be reproduced in a certain form wink grin I mean...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Vimlady(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Done!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Niwdog(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
You gat my vote

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Alezy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Vimlady:
Done!
seems she just come in via the back door, read a story n walkout like she neva came.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by nellyme(f): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello! A certain short story competition is ongoing and one of our best writer in NL is participating; the winner will be determined by votes. Kindly show your love by voting for his short story. Thank you and may God bless you as you do so.
Vote "An Ace for Oscar" by Larry Sun in the link below:
www.mobilebookshelf.com/poll/
You can read the short story (An Ace for Oscar by Larry Sun) below:
www.mobilebookshelf.com/an-ace-for-oscar-by-larry-sun/
Remember to tell others to vote, too. May God bless your efforts. Thank you so much.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2015
nellyme:
Hello! A certain short story competition is ongoing and one of our best writer in NL is participating; the winner will be determined by votes. Kindly show your love by voting for his short story. Thank you and may God bless you as you do so.
Vote "An Ace for Oscar" by Larry Sun in the link below:
www.mobilebookshelf.com/poll/
You can read the short story (An Ace for Oscar by Larry Sun) below:
www.mobilebookshelf.com/an-ace-for-oscar-by-larry-sun/
Remember to tell others to vote, too. May God bless your efforts. Thank you so much.
nellyme, you came to campaign on my thread, you better carry my own campaign to other threads too oangry, or else......

Or else nothing sha, just help me, thanks. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.