Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483799 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by jojemen852: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by jebav81010: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tayife3183: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by gipili1139: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nice
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bamota7783: 12:38am On Jul 13, 2023
Yes
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by cigora8068: 1:29am On Jul 13, 2023
Yes
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by miyayol816: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Good
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Anonimoux: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2023
S.m.h
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by oliidell(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28
repogirl:
Hello Guys,

A happy two new years to you, I hope the past few years have been great for you.

My sincere apologies for my prolonged silence. Infact I can't apologise enough to you guys.

I'm nearing the completion of this story, Forever and For always and when it's done, it will be available for purchase on okadabooks.

No more half-half posting and then disappearing for long periods. You'll be able to read the rest of the story all at once.

Pls watch this space, I'll let you know when it's available for download.

Thanks, I appreciate you guys.

Is it on okadabooks yet?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HolySteph(f): 7:13am On Apr 15
repogirl:
Hello Guys,

A happy two new years to you, I hope the past few years have been great for you.

My sincere apologies for my prolonged silence. Infact I can't apologise enough to you guys.

I'm nearing the completion of this story, Forever and For always and when it's done, it will be available for purchase on okadabooks.

No more half-half posting and then disappearing for long periods. You'll be able to read the rest of the story all at once.

Pls watch this space, I'll let you know when it's available for download.

Thanks, I appreciate you guys.

Hi Repogirl, how are you doing? It’s been a long time. I am a huge fan of your books. I always come back for more and the previous.

I have an account with OkadaBooks where I paid for this your book False Pretenses, it’s been 6years now, however I tried visiting the app to read the book again it turns out the app isn’t functional anymore . It’s been over 3months I tried signing in but to no avail. It keeps saying Host isn’t on Server.

My question is, do you have any other means for your readers like me to be able to read or buy your books? Please you can send me an email here stephanieiwhere@gmail.com

Thank you 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.