Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (484131 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ezinne chose to remain on her knees as she pleaded and begged forgiveness from Mofe's aunt.

Sh held onto the older woman's hands as she lay her head on her knees, her tears drenching the older woman's fabric.

She had said it was okay but it really wasn't, Ezinne was wracked with guilt. Mofe might have wronged her but not Aunty Moni, the woman had done nothing to her.

"Mummy, I am so sorry for my actions..... I just thought you all didn't want me especially after all Eric had said, so I just decided to stay away and not disturb you… I beg you to please forgive me for what I did, I am so sorry."

"It's okay, Ezinne. I forgive you, please calm yourself...you don't need to exert yourself this way. All we want to do is move forward from it all. Please Ezinne, you need to sit down, please." Aunty Moni said.

"No, I am very okay here..." Ezinne managed to reply between sobs. She insisted on kneeling down.

"Ezinne, please, your blood pressure, you need to calm down." Rachel said.

"Ezinne Please," Aunty Moni cajoled pulling her up and she let herself be lifted.

She sat down beside her and someone pushed a tissue into her hand, she guessed it was Rachel. She dabbed at her wet eyes and struggled to compose herself but she still felt horrible within her.

"Ezinne, I have nothing against you, we all had a hand in this, even myself….. I am disappointed in my
sons and how they treated you...I only just learnt of all that transpired all those years ago but let's not go into all that.
Let's move forward, I am here because Mofe tells me you are keeping him from his daughter….now that isn't fair Ezinne. Mofe grew up without his parents and although he had me, I am beginning to think maybe I hadn't been enough for him....Maybe if there had been a father figure in his and Eric's lives, all this foolishness would have been averted. Is that how you want to feel? Or is that how you want your daughter to grow? The child needs both her parents… also if you keep her from Mofe, you are indirectly keeping her from me. Is that what you want? To also deny me privileges to my own grandchild?"

Ezinne shook her head, dabbing at her eyes with the tissue paper, she had gained some control over her emotions. " Aunty Moni, I understand you but I just don't trust Mofe, I suspect he plans to take her from me…. That's the reason I don't want him close to her."

Mofe who was standing quietly by the exit scoffed. She heard him and turned her head in his direction.
"If I'd wanted to, I would have done so already." He said.

"Hush Mofe, you will speak when I ask you to, other than that just keep it shut." His aunt instructed before turning back to her. "As long as I am still alive and and he still calls me mother, he will do no such thing. He has forgiven you just as I have, all he wants is to have a chance in his daughter's life. Can you just try to trust him? I am here to vouch for him that he will not take her from you."

Ezinne listened, Mofe she knew years back would never go against his aunt's wishes but this new Mofe was different. He was independent, powerful and she doubted he answered to anyone anymore but she couldn't refuse an elder's wishes. She would just have to go along with it.

She nodded, "but we can't just spring it up on her, that he is her father, we need to give her time, give them some time together. "

" Sure, Sure." Aunty Moni agreed. "Of course, he knows this… We will all take it one day at a time."

"I also have some few requests of my own." He spoke up.

Ezinne’s hand must have tightened on his Aunt's because she spoke up, cajoling her. "It's okay dear, just listen to him first."

Taking a deep breath, she nodded.

" I want to be welcomed whenever I am here, not talked to or treated rudely, or even insulted...by anyone." He began crisply and Ezinne had a feeling he was referring to Rachel.

" I would like to relate freely with my daughter anytime I am here, Not be watched over by a chaperone and I would love to provide for her whatever I deem necessary. "

Ezinne spoke up now, "You will be free to relate with her but you have to run things by me first before doing them. You are free to provide for her but only after you have told me about it and I have agreed." Ezinne countered.

"Fair enough." He said. "One other thing, as I am planning a renovation of this place, I would like you to move out of your living quarters to temporary accommodations which I have made provisions for."

Ezinne frowned, not sure she had heard right. "Excuse me … did you just say I have to move out of my home?"

"More like disaster haven." He muttered.

It was probably meant to be funny but she didn't see the humour. " I am not moving out of anywhere, let your renovations include me living in here." She snapped.

" I plan to tear down the place, the structure is not sound anymore. The place has gone so long without repairs, we have to bring it down and build something better."

"Tear down what?" She screeched. "You can't tear down my house! Not without my consent."

"Okay, maybe I should invite people from the ministry to take a look and mark it for demolition?"

"Hey hey, Mofe and Ezinne! Quiet now!" Aunty Moni thundered and they both shut up but Ezinne couldn't help but add something.

"Aunty, you see how he threatens so easily? That's who he has become, always threatening and trying to scare me, I won't put up with it."

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
" Mofe, watch how you talk to her.” She cautioned him before squeezing her hand and speaking to her. “But Ezinne I have to side with Mofe on this, your house needs work. It's not safe for you and your daughter. You have to let him do this for her at least."

Ezinne sighed, she was going to need Rachel's opinion in this. Rachel had been sitting quietly in the room, quietly observing everything without interfering.

Ezinne turned in her direction. “ I don't know… Rachel, what do you make of it?”

She spoke up. “This house is far gone Ezinne...I don't think it's a bad idea but..I have some news related to this move that we need to discuss…. Maybe in private? Later?”

“i suggest if it's related in anyway to what we are discussing now, you should come up with it.” Mofe said.

“I agree.” Aunty Moni said just as her phone began ringing. “Goodness, I need to be somewhere else right now.” She exclaimed jumping up from the seat. “Ezinne, I am so sorry. I really wish I could be here through all this but I have an urgent meeting i was scheduled for.”

“It's okay Mummy, I understand.” Ezinne replied even though she was slightly unsettled that with her leaving, Mofe would assume his annoying self. She still had Rachel anyway, that one could put him in his corner.

“I am so sorry, but you can be sure that Mofe will behave himself.” She said as if reading my thoughts. “Don't be afraid of him, just let me know if he tries to bully you into anything. I know he won't anyway.”

Ezinne nodded, “it's okay ma, thankyou so much.”

“It's okay, I will call you in the evening.”
With a final squeeze, aunty Moni hands left hers and Ezinne heard her footsteps as she made for the exit.

Ezinne heard a second set of steps and she guessed it was Mofe. The door opened and she heard aunty Moni cautioning him in Yoruba.
“Mofe, So ra e.”

Ezinne was tempted to smile as she deduced she was telling him to behave. She was still same as Ezinne remembered her to be, which was more than she could say for Mofe.

The door closed and he spoke up. “So what did you want to talk about, Rachel?”

”Ezinne..” Rachel began “a space opened in that school I have been applying to for years now…. They have received me on a full scholarship…. It will be great for me but if you will be moving out of here, you'll need someone to help you get familiar with the new space. You will need someone to take care of you….and I can't bring myself to leave you.”

“ No, that's absurd...are you crazy?” Ezinne was appalled “You finally got accepted after three years. You are going, that just means I'm not leaving here.”

“Yes you are.” Mofe added.

“Did you listen to anything she just said? I can't be alone in a new house, bumping into walls and everything, I need help.”

“I will get you all the help you need, just tell me what you need. Housekeepers, cooks, maids, cleaners, even your personal nurses, I will get as many as you need, just name it.”

“ I don't think we would need so much staff in a small place……”

“It's a six bedroom duplex in maitama…. With another building for the staff.”

Ezinne’s mouth dropped open, he had rented a big house? “What in the world are we going to do with all that space? And how do I even come down here from Maitama?”

“You will have a driver and personal car. He will also drop off Azora at school in the mornings.”

“So you've got it all planned, haven't you?”

“Yes. I have because that's what I do,I plan. Which is also why I will be employing a new, reliable business manager who can take over the running of this place. I'm also making talking to some professional medical personnel who can take a look at you and give you a thorough check up.”

“Check up, what for? There's nothing wrong with me!” Ezinne protested.

“He'll just be making sure of that. I hear you have been Ill for the past few days, a high blood pressure? You need a doctor to ….”

“I am fine.” Ezinne snapped annoyed. “Just because you have the means to do anything doesn't mean you can come into my life and up end it!”

“I'm not…”

“Yes you are! Just because you fathered my daughter doesn't give you the right to boss me around! I won't allow it, if I need a doctor I will see one myself.” She yelled.

“Ezinne,” he called softly, his footsteps coming closer.He sat down on the coffee stool close to her sofa. She knew because she could feel that familiar energy between them as they were so close in proximity.

”I just want to know you are okay… if not for yourself, do it for Azora.” His voice was light, warm, cajoling. “Right now, you are all she has and it wouldn't do if you suddenly fall ill, so let's just do this for her sake, okay?”

Ezinne sighed, she hated when he sounded like this. It reminded her of the old him and she was powerless against him, she wanted to disagree but couldn't.

When he spoke up again, it was to Rachel. “Tell her its for her own good, Rachel.”

“Hey, this is between you two, count me out of it….” She protested before adding, “but he does have a point, Ezinne. You haven't been looking good lately. Maybe you do need a thorough check up.”

She did know he had a good point but she just didn't want him thinking she needed him for anything at all. She most certainly didn't need his money, and without his help, she would survive one way or another.

“Okay, I agreed.” She reluctantly agreed.

“Great, thank you.” He said.

Ezinne wondered what he was thanking her for when it wasn't like he really cared for her.

“So when are we to move? I have two weeks till resumption.” Rachel said “we have quite a lot of stuff we need to put together.”

“I will take care of the furniture, I have a rented storage space to keep it all….All you will need are your clothes, personal effects, important stuff you'd like to keep close, just so it doesn't get misplaced….. I guess a few days should be enough to get it all together?”

She heard his phone beep and guessed he had a call coming in.

“Please excuse me.” He said as he got up from the stool, his footsteps retreating, she heard the door open and close behind him.

“Ezinne, are you okay?” Rachel asked concerned coming over to sit beside her where Aunty Monibhad earlier vacated.

“I will be fine Rachel. It's just, I still feel he is up to something, it's just a niggling gut feeling. I'm not sure what it could be.” Ezinne said.

“I am so sorry I have to leave you now. I just got the letter of acceptance this morning and before I could talk to you about it, he arrived with his Aunty. Are you sure you will be able to cope without me here for a few months? I can to defer the admission….”

“Are you crazy? No way! You won't do any such thing. You have given so much for me already, I won't let my problems distract you from your career...just leave Mofe to me. I might be blind but I will be cautious with him.”

“You are sure you will be fine?” Rachel asked.

Ezinne nodded, even though she was anything but, she replied. “Sure.”

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
That's all for now folks.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by aprilwise(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank u very plenty. Concerning d downloading do I ve to register?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
aprilwise:
Thank u very plenty. Concerning d downloading do I ve to register?
yes u do.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
#allsmiles#I have downloaded. Can I download a second or more times? I feel like going to get d phones of my friends n relatives, just to keep downloading d book... provided d update keep coming offcourse.. lol... welldone Ma, many thanks for the updates...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
MISSOPTIMIST:
#allsmiles#I have downloaded. Can I download a second or more times? I feel like going to get d phones of my friends n relatives, just to keep downloading d book... provided d update keep coming offcourse.. lol... welldone Ma, many thanks for the updates...
lol, thanks, I am grateful.

As for updates, I am done for now.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mj45: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
U are perfect, Repogirl.Thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Jaytoy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
lipsrsealed so e yaf finish now now... cry crying. cry... thanks sis for the update. Pls more of it tomorrow. Like 20 pages grin

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bellefidel(f): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
OMG thanks repogirl i really appreciate...............i. Thank you from the bottom of my heart...........#peace

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Deyrinsolar(f): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank you thank you so much repomama, u are the best

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by OYAY(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
repogirl:
lol, thanks, I am grateful.

As for updates, I am done for now.

You are too much madam but the false pretense is not complete in mobilebookshelf. Where can I get the complete story?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry for trolling
Pls dear nairalanders I urge u all to head over to okadabooks.com and download the book of an amazing author......

Jupe manadi

Sorry peju amadi ride or die and leave a remarkable feedback wink

I have done mine... have u?

Back to the thread,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:57am On Oct 23, 2015
losprince:
Sorry for trolling
Pls dear nairalanders I urge u all to head over to okadabooks.com and download the book of an amazing author......

Jupe manadi

Sorry peju amadi ride or die and leave a remarkable feedback wink

I have done mine... have u?

Back to the thread,
thanks Iosprince, :DD

OYAY:

You are too much madam but the false pretense is not complete in mobilebookshelf. Where can I get the complete story?
if you subscribe to mobile bookshelf, you will get to read the complete story or you could just buy it from Okadabooks here http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9960

Deyrinsolar:
Thank you thank you so much repomama, u are the best
you are very welcome.

bellefidel:
OMG thanks repogirl i really appreciate...............i. Thank you from the bottom of my heart...........#peace
you are very welcome. smiley

Jaytoy:
lipsrsealed so e yaf finish now now... cry crying. cry... thanks sis for the update. Pls more of it tomorrow. Like 20 pages grin
lol! You be serious Oliver twist o.... Anyway sha, you are still very welcome, glad you are enjoying the story so much.

Mj45:
U are perfect, Repogirl.Thank u.
you are welcome, thanks for hanging in there.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by vickkydgreat(m): 5:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Grest anty Repo. l..more plx
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by OYAY(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=repogirl post=39262925] thanks Iosprince, :DD

if you subscribe to mobile bookshelf, you will get to read the complete story or you could just buy it from Okadabooks here http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9960

you are very welcome.

you are very welcome. smiley

lol! You be serious Oliver twist o.... Anyway sha, you are still very welcome, glad you are enjoying the story so much.

you are welcome, thanks for hanging in there.

Ok, but I did the basic subscription,anyway as you have said I will do that at the okadabook. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by OYAY(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2015

Ok but I subscribe to the basic subscription anyway I will explore the Okada option
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2015
OYAY:

Ok but I subscribe to the basic subscription anyway I will explore the Okada option
okay. Thanks for patronising us. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by eyeon(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2015
repogirl:
Mofe had been quiet for most of the ride back home from his aunt's place. Ezinne had fallen asleep in the passenger seat beside him while he drove.
He had just arrived and parked inside her compound but didn't want to disturb her peaceful sleep.

He was content just watching her as she slept.

She had been something else that evening at his aunt's place. She had just jumped in, assisting him as he had gotten his aunt to take her drugs. Helping his aunt sit up and setting the pillows behind her back and asking if she was comfortable.

The two had taken an instant liking to each other, both making fun of him as Ezinne had browsed through the old album of family photos.

They’d all had a modest dinner of rice, stew and fish which he had prepared while warning her to stay out of the kitchen and not bring her bad kitchen omen along with her.

She had bonded with his aunt listening and asking questions about him growing up, his aunt had not been stingy with information, especially the embarrassing stories.

His aunt hadn't needed to be told that he had deep feelings for Ezinne. He knew she could see it written all over him.

Eric had made himself scarce after his arrival with Ezinne. Eric clearly disapproved of him being with her and Mofe wasn't exactly sure what his problem was. He wasn't even giving her a chance or trying to know her more.

Anyway, what Eric thought wasn't his problem. He was in a happy place at the moment and that was all that mattered.

Ezinne stirred and he called her softly. “Zinnie, we are home.”

“Hmm” she opened her eyes, “home?”

“Yeah.” He replied. “Your house.”

“Okay.” She said stretching languidly and yawning. “What's the time now?”

“Past ten pm….sorry I kept you out so late.”

She shook her head, smiling, “Oh please, I had fun. Your aunt is an awesome woman….. Did you tell her about us before today?”

He shook his head. “Nope. She is quite perceptive.”

“I like her, she was so welcoming and so forthcoming with your childhood stories.”

He laughed reaching out his hand to lightly caress her cheek.“You were also wonderful.”

Ezinne was smiling, looking at him like he was everything to her and he almost did not believe she was his.

She suddenly frowned slightly as if remembering something, “she said something about you saving up for a trip, are you travelling somewhere?”

Mofe's smile dimmed. He hadn't told her of his scholarship in the United states.

Her bright features dimmed also, from his reaction she could tell something wasn't right. “What is it Mofe?”

He wasn't sure where to start, he had been postponing telling her because he felt the time hadn't been right. Now he had to say something and the timing was still far from perfect at the moment.

“I….got accepted into Caltech for a two year M.Sc program... full scholarship and everything… I just have to get myself over there and that's what I'm saving up for.” he told her and her eyes widened in surprise.

She was quiet for about three seconds before sitting forward, asking, “What? H...how come? We haven't even graduated and you have already been accepted into a Masters programme in the United States? How in the world did that happen? Into Caltech for that matter?”

He could see this piece of news wasn't going down well with her. He felt guilty for keeping it from her all this while, he couldn't look at her hurt and accusing eyes anymore so he turned away.

“I err… I got my transcripts from school sometime back and sent them to some schools along with some personal projects I had been working on …… the modified designs for the supercomputer and some other security software and technology I had been working on….. They replied liking my ideas, asked me to take some exams, I did and passed and they offered me a full scholarship provided I work as a research assistant.” He said knowing this wasn't what she wanted to hear but he wasn't sure what else to say at the moment.

When are you supposed to leave?” She asked quietly now looking away rom him.

“In two months…. I plan to leave after graduation.” He replied.

“Two months!” She screeched, appalled. Turning to him, she asked, “and you never thought to tell me? You never cared to tell me you were leaving for two years in two months time?”

This was getting worse by the second. He wasn't sure how or where to start explaining. “I've been waiting for the perfect time to tell…..”

“Oh save me that bull shit excuse MJ! You intentionally kept it away from me, probably because you planned on just up and disappearing!”

“What are you talking about, I would never….I didn't
plan on….”

“Yes, you did! This thing between us is only temporary… you lied to me, you are only with me till you leave and stupid me… I allowed myself to fall for your charms!”

“No,it isn't! Ezinne please calm down and listen to what I have to say….” he tried pleading with her but she was having none of it. She was angry, and the look of distrust and disappointment on her face broke him.

“ I am not listening to any rubbish you have to tell me! Give me my car keys!” She ordered opening her palm to him.

“Ezinne please just give me a chance to ….”

“Keys!” She barked and he handed them over with a resigned sigh. He needed to give her time to cool off, she wouldn't be listening to any explanations tonight.

She got out of the car, slamming the door closed, leaving him alone in the car.

He got down, watching her retreating silhouette in the dark. He really shouldn't have kept it from her for this long, but he'd had no plan.

How was he supposed to ask her to wait for him for two years? Maybe more if he decided to study further. He could wait for her till the end of time but he didn't want to place such a burden on her.

He sighed again, he didn't like this sinking feeling presently within him. He didn't like being at odds with her. He sure as hell didn't like her so unhappy with him and he felt even worse knowing he had been the cause.

Closing the car door, he decided to go home as nothing more was happening that night. He would have to give her time and hope she came around soon.

More update after two hundred downloads. angry...... http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10133
Please always remember to share... I'm enjoying your gifts from over here, plus, I love this romantic story. I don't want to miss a piece... I love you for this, but you might not understand why. Please, never forget to share.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by labellefille: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Repogirl, sorry for my harsh rhetoric previously. nice updates.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by javuu: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Hi Repogirl, You are an amazing writer and I really appreciate your good work here. I like it - full of suspense grin ..action and romance part was real cool. However, I can't wait for next post, where can I buy the book? Many thanks.

Naija has talents

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Repo, I can't seem to download o, how do I go abt it?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
javuu:
Hi Repogirl, You are an amazing writer and I really appreciate your good work here. I like it - full of suspense grin ..action and romance part was real cool. However, I can't wait for next post, where can I buy the book? Many thanks.

Naija has talents
sadly the book is not done...I post as I write, so my last post is how far I have gone on the book... If you could check back sometime next year, lol....seriously, its not near done.

Have you read False Pretenses? That one is available for sale on http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9960

You can search PEJU AMADI on Okadabooks site to see all my works there.

Thanks.

cuteendowed:
Repo, I can't seem to download o, how do I go abt it?
sorry about that, I guess it works on only android and BB10 smart phones. sad

For me I download books on the site using the chrome browser. I log in, go to read books on the left side of the page, then I click get book and it redirects to the store. I click on buy on any book I want and it downloads into the read books section.

Thanks for trying..
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kinah(f): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mama repo, i tried downloading on my windows phone. Couldn't tried using my lappy Sam tin.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
kinah:
Mama repo, i tried downloading on my windows phone. Couldn't tried using my lappy Sam tin.
if you use windows phone, you can download the app from the app store.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
cuteendowed:

I use a BlackBerry 10 and dats y am surprised that I can't download it
oh okay, that's great...

Would you like to download the .apk of the Okadabooks app?
I know its long journey but if you would, just GOTO this link. http://www.iammagnus.com/2014/12/how-to-install-okadabooks-app-on.html?m=1

The app is there on the page, free and trusted. It will work on your phone.

Thanks much. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by vonn(f): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
MBGN 2015 | MBGN - Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Click on the link below: http://www.silverbirdmbgn.com/vote.
Please Vote for Miss Bauchi, Chikaodili Nna-udosen. Thank you and God bless!

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hardeyolaotee(f): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2015
Na so I follow repo mama come here from facebook. Good job ma.

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kinah(f): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2015
Mama oo u don don pass 2h o, d last Tim i check Na 210. So update biko. Already downloaded and on point. Didn't see d proposal coming. U are d best bae.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2015
kinah:
Mama oo u don don pass 2h o, d last Tim i check Na 210. So update biko. Already downloaded and on point. Didn't see d proposal coming. U are d best bae.
lool, I saw your review, thanks so soo much dear!

And I have already updated na, scroll up and see. That is everything I have for now.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by pafek(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2015
repogirl:
lool, I saw your review, thanks so soo much dear!

And I have already updated na, scroll up and see. That is everything I have for now.

so what will be the sign(s) of your next update? Just hope you are kidding about the nxt yr updat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.