Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,797,159 members, 6,682,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 10:01 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (452319 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Phunmmielurlar(f): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2019
repogirl:
Guys, I sincerely apologise for my disappearing act. This story is still very much on my mind, and it will be finished. I just beg for more time.

Thank you.

shocked
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tuneryblue(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
sincerely speaking I am lost self.... can't even recollect their names .... habaaa..... after century
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by BerryAnny(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2019
I don't even remember what the story is all about again. You guys shouldn't be doing this to us
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ElvisGee94(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
So I had to give Kudos to RepoGirl...
She is a blessed writer...
The story line is very captivating...
All this Nollywood shud come n buy stories here joooor....
RepoGirl... One of my favourite writers here

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by OkadaBooks: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello Repogirl,

Do you have your works published on OkadaBooks?
If no, please consider it. We would love to house your stories.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Oremeyii(f): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but...........when I started reading this story, I thought it was completed, then I saw that u went on hiatus for 2 yrs!
I kept on and was really happy when I saw dat u came back in 2018 and were updating quite regularly.
I was of d opinion dat u used those 2 yrs to better the story and some other miscellaneous stuffs, but I was duly disappointed.
I'm not trying to make u feel bad or anything, but if guilt makes u update,then I guess I want u to feel guilty *grins*
Las Las, what I want to say is dat, pleeeeaaaaaassssse tell us ur plans for dis story, are u continuing it, or is all hope lost?

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by cyberaddict: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
repogirl

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by froze6(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2020
I remembered this story again, the author should come and finish it.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by juninhouj: 10:39pm On May 06, 2020
froze6:
I remembered this story again, the author should come and finish it.
or at least give us a link to where to download or buy it

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tobidipity(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2020
I once wrote an article here on NL advicing writers to write and finish their stories offline before giving it to us gradually. I can't count the number of unfinished stories I've read here. As a matter of fact I've stopped reading stories on this platform. I can't even remember what this Forever and For Always is all about sef.

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by okeyben10: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
9ice story.

I guess when mj gets to Eve's, he'd find her with Williams.

The universe seems to be working in favor zinnie for mj tongue

Waiting on d feedback from those american doctors. Pls do and finish ds story. I don't really care for that fifty shades of grey executive call girl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by cyberaddict: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Repogirl undecided

We will not forget this story

This prolonged corona holiday is a good time to write grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Themmycruz: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
can't believe the story isn't complete yet for 5years wow!!!! this is so strange honestly
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Ibunkun1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
okeyben10:
9ice story.

I guess when mj gets to Eve's, he'd find her with Williams.

The universe seems to be working in favor zinnie for mj tongue

Waiting on d feedback from those american doctors. Pls do and finish ds story. I don't really care for that fifty shades of grey executive call girl

grin cheesy, seriously. I think say na only me. I din read this story like 10 times. I can't forget the story line laye! grin cheesy
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by VincenzoZhuxu: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Repo why nan since all this yrs
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by cyberaddict: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas repogirl

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by alleazardous(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Aunty Repo is this book published?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Tonyx5(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Hi Repo, it's 2021 already. Hope you're good,?
Forever and always, any show ??
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 2:14am On Mar 13, 2021
So the story is not even finished.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
anticipating
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by froze6(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Rick9:
anticipating
louder

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Preacher's Son!!! / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.