Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101519 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Guy don do na,,,, haba ,,,, see as shame dey catch me like small pikin,.,,, the lady in question is out and probably laughing her ass out somewhere else and you are here *exchanging words on her behalf*
I will neva exchange words for any reasn cos of some clowns..I am just tryin to correct that fool who tinks himsef a judge...u re also on dis thread and if u read bk u will see what transpired wen sumone I wudnt kia to knw in my life is askin me nt to trade words and I simply asked what wrds and he has I lack maturity...u re an igbo guy so obviously wen u read bk u will understand d meaning of the wrds she used on me cos I simply said who we go ask on her comment...as a man wud u just walk past wen sumone called u useles, a goat and all cos. Simply said who we go ask...truly I don't kla if she is laffing or if u choose to be ashamed or whatever cos u obviously aint readin tru to say she has backed out cos she is still sending across words like a female monkey dat she is...pls we guys shld learn to look at issues very well b4 we advice...I am a practical person and I believe wen pple hit u , u shld hit back...obviously I brot mysef todis position whre clown cud tuk to me cos of nairaland...but my advice to u b4 u shame yursef go and read correspondence and see she is still senin wrd across even wen am ignorin dem cos she is nt worth my time...my only annoyance is the soo called woman begger that said he is advising me to kip quiet to insults from a stupid girl...seriously I always tot we had men here but what u guys send across I seriously do imagine if u look at the ish and imagine ursef in it b4 u advise or judge...its just too bad what I see here
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Hmmmm if he refused to Adhere to your Corrections ,,,, Just free him haba,.,,, why exchanging words with him ,,,, you can take a horse to the stream but it can never be forced to drink water mind you,.,,, you must not rant along with him here ,.,,, moreover the people dat read what you wrote while correcting him knew dat you did great job,,,,.

please i'll appreciate if you call me Ebuka.
Ebuka irrespective of anytin some words shld nt just be looked over...if u said he did a nice job whre is my fault..I seriously wana learn cos age wise I knw I am far oider but I love to learn...my only pain is dat d idiot called me immature cos I simply asked him to show me whre I used words...a lady insulted me cos I joked with her, does that demand insult...we all knw d omawumi song "if u ask me nah who I go ask?" And dat was what I used to tease her and the idiot called me several names in igbo language...as an igbo guy I understood what they meant but the person dat said he was tryin to make peace for himsef comes along witout goin to check the meaning of dose words and send a message across askin me nt to trade words and goes on to apologize to her..does it mean cos u re a lady u can just go ahead and insult pple the way u like..its wrong..wen u insult pple irrespective of ur gender u shld be cautioned but the goat goes on to tell me he is apologizing on my behalf to sumone that calls me useless, a goat and the rest..den I ask him what's wrds have I used othger dan me tellin her all she has called me is to her father..and the stupid boy tells me am immature...u re an igbo guy so I ask u to pls go bak and read wht transpired and see the wrds used on me and ask ursef one question what wud u do if such was used on u.....if the fool has done like u did wud I ve any biz with him??...u saw the ish on ground and u advised bot parties..unlike him askin me questns and apologizin to the person dat threw the insult..seriously we shld learn to get involved in ish we understand very well..obviously dis boy is nt an igbo guy and as such doesn't knw the meaning of those wrds so he has no biz tryin to get involved..if I were to be him I swear u I wud ve simply asked the guy what is his pain cos its hard to see a man sooo pained over a statement..rada he pleads with her and calls me immature...well I think I brot this upon my sef wen I choose to tuk to dose children....whre I ve erred tell me and I will apologize irrespective of the age difference but I won't kip quiet to an insult frm a child cos that's nt done frm my part of the world...thanks for ur words but seriously that boy remains a fool and he has nt done anytin cos any sensible person will nt just condemn sumone cos u tink he is a man and she take trash cos he is on nairaland...I dnt do eye service..I live my life same way in private and public..and wudnt take insult frm a kid and kip mute cos am on NL...pls refer back is all I ask of u and I tell u dis final wrds if that stupid girl has replied me by sayin ask google or bablawo or the rest without callin me those names I swear God I wud nt ve said a word..but I was soo shocked to read those names of a mere statement of who we go ask...pls put ursef in my position and see my pain.....and also go tru this thread and see hw the goat goes abt gettin involved in ish he has no damn biz with..this is social site so pple will definately rub off on each other due to varying perceptions of life..so wen we wana get involved wich we shldnt do all d tym we shld thread with caution just so we don't get to escalate the ish on ground...thanks
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
foxxynik:

Ok... So how will you feel? Trying to caution me and I turn and beef you?

How will you see it? As a disgrace?

Nobody is asking you to take side!
I did just what you're doing and he picked on me and you're talking about taking side and disgrace?

Excuse me fella!
Kid what did u do??...askin me to kip quiet over an insult thrown at me?...the wrds I asked u to seek dia meaning have u done that?...I simply said nah who we go ask ..boy does dat deserve insults...u shld knw tins to dia roots b4 u get involved..obviously I see u kip mute to insults frm girls but u tend to wana be brave on guys...boy mind pple u run ur mouth on is all I will tell u...if u re truly a man and its obvious another man is f*ckin up..can't u send me a PM or can't u ask d meanin to doise words dat got me pissed off?...even after u noticed I was nt respondin to her and she continued with her insults to her generation did u caution her abt it oweing to d fact that u ve apologised to her on my behalf like u claim and dia was no need for further insults frm her...wen u wana do tins ask pple dat knw hw to do it and learn frm dem...can u see her hw ebuka took u to d cleaners?...he simply faulted the two parties and seeked means to end it and nt apologizin to onme and askin one stupid questn cos u ve got free MB...boy jukwa ese ooo and not those type u run ur mouth on I swear u
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
rufdyamond:

Kid what did u do??...askin me to kip quiet over an insult thrown at me?...the wrds I asked u to seek dia meaning have u done that?...I simply said nah who we go ask ..boy does dat deserve insults...u shld knw tins to dia roots b4 u get involved..obviously I see u kip mute to insults frm girls but u tend to wana be brave on guys...boy mind pple u run ur mouth on is all I will tell u...if u re truly a man and its obvious another man is f*ckin up..can't u send me a PM or can't u ask d meanin to doise words dat got me pissed off?...even after u noticed I was nt respondin to her and she continued with her insults to her generation did u caution her abt it oweing to d fact that u ve apologised to her on my behalf like u claim and dia was no need for further insults frm her...wen u wana do tins ask pple dat knw hw to do it and learn frm dem...can u see her hw ebuka took u to d cleaners?...he simply faulted the two parties and seeked means to end it and nt apologizin to onme and askin one stupid questn cos u ve got free MB...boy jukwa ese ooo and not those type u run ur mouth on I swear u

Mehn...you're dragging this issue!

I noticed that she rained insults on you...

I asked you to avoid exchanging words with a lady.

Its not in the likes of "REAL MEN" to banter words with a woman.

Please, if you didn't get my point... You should've ignored me, rather than beefing me!

You nagged and accused me of intruding!

Am sorry, but you do not sound like your age! #no offense.

You tend to fight back when people misquoted you.

An adage says, thus, a man will never get to his destination if he stop by to throw stones at every dog that barks at him.

Learn to ignore.. Will un-follow this thread so I won't get to be embarrassed for telling a fella to QUIT fighting with a lady online!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
foxxynik:

Mehn...you're dragging this issue!

I noticed that she rained insults on you...

I asked you to avoid exchanging words with a lady.

Its not in the likes of "REAL MEN" to banter words with a woman.

Please, if you didn't get my point... You should've ignored me, rather than beefing me!

You nagged and accused me of intruding!

Am sorry, but you do not sound like your age! #no offense.

You tend to fight back when people misquoted you.

An adage says, thus, a man will never get to his destination if he stop by to throw stones at every dog that barks at him.

Learn to ignore.. Will un-follow this thread so I won't get to be embarrassed for telling a fella to QUIT fighting with a lady online!
U noticed she rained insults on my yet u apologized to her makin makin me the trouble source ryt?...is dat an act of men......and another adage says don't look for trouble but don't run from one...I act far mor dan my age dats y I won't take insults frm kids..wen u get to my age u wud knw hw it hurts to ve kids insult u...what I ve learnt is neva to comment on any thread cos I now knw the level in wich mosty pple reason here...and pls note that I canm neva nag tuk more do that on sumone as u guys I was only askin u to treat an ish ryt..call a spade a spade and nt a farm tool...I don't blieve in eye service and wen pple act as such it wears me dwn
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
rufdyamond:

U noticed she rained insults on my yet u apologized to her makin makin me the trouble source ryt?...is dat an act of men......and another adage says don't look for trouble but don't run from one...I act far mor dan my age dats y I won't take insults frm kids..wen u get to my age u wud knw hw it hurts to ve kids insult u...what I ve learnt is neva to comment on any thread cos I now knw the level in wich mosty pple reason here...and pls note that I canm neva nag tuk more do that on sumone as u guys I was only askin u to treat an ish ryt..call a spade a spade and nt a farm tool...I don't blieve in eye service and wen pple act as such it wears me dwn

Hmmm.... Bros....its ok! I wasn't supposed to intrude...

She asked you to ask father Christmas or ghost buster... And she indirectly used vernacular on you... And you replied her by dragging her father into it...

I had to apologize to her and caution you becos u're a man and the best way to calm a situation [like this very one] is to talk to ur fellow man and expect him to heed to ur advise!

I replied immaturity at its peak coz u weren't impressive!!!

I longed expected you to quit the fight!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=foxxynik post=27839970]

Hmmm.... Bros....its ok! I wasn't supposed to intrude...

She asked you to ask father Christmas or ghost buster... And she indirectly used vernacular on you... And you replied her by dragging her father into it...

I had to apologize to her and caution you becos u're a man and the best way to calm a situation [like this very one] is to talk to ur fellow man and expect him to heed to ur advise!

I replied immaturity at its peak coz u weren't impressive!!!

I longed expected you to quit the fight![/quote
Good...nw that vernacular is what got me mad cos am an igbo man and I knw the meaning...its obviously gonna be a waste of ur tym uf nt I wud ve asked u seek d meaning...and she used dose on me cos I simple said nah who we go ask...seriously if I will advise u neva run frm trouble ...let pple cul u name as dey like, but be sure to trash whoever tries to insult u esp ur juniors...I am nt and will neva be a gentle man on such ish...and funally I didn't act the way u wished cos u handled in a way that faulted me ...if u had replied her telling her its ok den maybe send me a pm askin me nt to pay any attention to ladies rants dat wud be far better dan hw u handled it...and u didn't back off like u wanted me to do wen u sent that word immature..so re u the gentleman u want me to be?...neva faulty sumone wen u wud do d same or worse tin in dat persons position...
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Tompeters(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Its a NO for me. I won't allow it even if she volunteers
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tompeters:
Its a NO for me. I won't allow it even if she volunteers

Pls my dear ,,. Lets keep the comments going ,.,,, i'm tired of all dis,,.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 4:31am On Nov 09, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

I hate calling people "stupiid" but seriously, you are stupiid. On a stupiidiity scale of 1 to 10, I'll score this post 8. Are people getting dumber by the day? nawao.
A guy that no doubt has sex with you is the same guy you think not cooking for will make you look classier in his eyes?(if you got any at all. Class, I mean)
Retarded logic there, girl. I mean, the nigga has torn your innermost of inners countless times. What's then the big deal in cooking for him? Girl, I hate to break it to you but you are the dumbest I've met this week.
you can't find yourself loitering about in his kitchen when you ain't his wife? I wonder what the hell you see yourself doing on his bed every Friday night.
do u really hv to throw insults in a bid to pass ur message or to air ur view.u r a promising young man and this act is uncalled for.its simply childish.am entitled to my opinion sir.learn to pass ur message well.as much as this is a social network but that dosnt gv me the right to throw insults at people.bc I love the word respect.am gonna look over it like u were not referring to me.I respect u sir.and I dnt like troubles.thanks

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ChurchillStorm: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2014
nomabeeee:
do u really hv to throw insults in a bid to pass ur message or to air ur view.u r a promising young man and this act is uncalled for.its simply childish.am entitled to my opinion sir.learn to pass ur message well.as much as this is a social network but that dosnt gv me the right to throw insults at people.bc I love the word respect.am gonna look over it like u were not referring to me.I respect u sir.and I dnt like troubles.thanks

Believe me, when I called you stupiid it wasn't mean as an insult. It would only have been an insult if your post wasn't stupiid. I just said it like it is. You self reason am nah, this your post make sense?

And seriously, me using stupiid on you/your post wasn't an insult.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

Believe me, when I called you stupiid it wasn't mean as an insult. It would only have been an insult if your post wasn't stupiid. I just said it like it is. You self reason am nah, this your post make sense?

And seriously, me using stupiid on you/your post wasn't an insult.

Oh Lord of Host,,.,,,.!!!

Cant you just say I'm sincerly Sorry instead of all these Stories,,,,
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ChurchillStorm: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Oh Lord of Host,,.,,,.!!!

Cant you just say I'm sincerly Sorry instead of all these Stories,,,,

I never apologise.

Now look for another guy that you can use to try and gain points from the lady. Woman wrapper. B*tch-a*ss negro
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by sunshine111: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
pasqal09:

He cooks for you? Hmmm.... Strange man

Yeah, my man actually enjoys showing off his prowess in the kitchen anytime i come over (#ps : i taught him how to cook stew, so he likes to show me how much he has learnt) and I enjoy cooking so i always make it a point of duty to cook for him whenever i come over, we buy the condiments together and we gist and cook together !!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing there sha, it a quality time thingy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by jpphilips(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
oapbrown:
@OP...thanks for bringing up this brilliant issue...but it's sad that this one reason is why many relationships have failed and many marriages ended...
Now, I'll say, relationships have fundamental rules esp when it's heading for marriage. The partners should portray what they will do in marriage before they're actually married (sex excluded). The only reason why u shudnt cook for yur guy is if he's not serious about ur relatnship or u have great doubts about him. Becos relationship is what gives a foundation for marriages. I do not see anything wrong in a lady cooking for her guy whenever she's in the guy's house or preferably, she cooks the food from her house and brings it to the guy. According to the OP's analysis, 5days visit in a month. I assume the guy does his cooking when yu're not there or finds another means to eat. Why not let him have a feeling and a difference betwn d time yu are with him and when yu're not? This helps yur relationship to be stronger. It's certain dat some guys can't cook, so if u don't cook for such guys, they look for someone who can cook for them all the time yu weren't around...and dos girls cud even go do the extra**. We're in relationships to become better pple, so if yu can't help a guy cook, how much impact will yu make in his life? Obviously, yu can't help with his loads of official duties...especially when his work takes a lot of his time. My point is cooking for a guy and doing some chores for him at least 90% of the time yu're together isn't a bad idea, because everyone needs assurance and security before entering into marriage. A lady, irrespective of her income or what she gets from her parents that cud make her not take from her guy, would always wanna be sure that her guy can sort out her needs when they marry and so a guy wants to be sure that his woman will cook good meals, with happiness even when they're married.
My advice to ladies, pls, if yu always allow yur guy take u out to eateries everytime and yu can't stop him, yu'd be so used to it but the day he finds a girl dat can cook at ease and won't allow him take her to eateries often, I bet yu the guy will start changing and could finally get stuck. To those who sees cooking as being a slave, I doubt if yu can maintain a home without good food. To those who are afraid of being submissive, there's no successful marriage without submission from the wife. The Bible says, 'wives submit yourselves to your husband' and men should love their wife, and not vice versa.
Finally, I have seen a situation where a guy had to chose betwn two ladies because of food. It sounds weird right? But it's true. The two of them cooked well, but one cooked more often than the other. The guy was our neighbor when we were still teenagers. I believe everyone desires a happy home irrespective of their status and career. Therefore, we should not do things because our friends do them, we shud always find out what works best for our relationships. Ladies should read their Bibles more and find out how to keep their homes and stop raising egos that will make dem end up being single mothers. Thank you all!

you really have time, the OP is a product of a broken home, I can bet on that.
If her home isn't broken, ask her to ask her mother what roles she played before marrying her father, ie if the OP has one.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

I never apologise.

Now look for another guy that you can use to try and gain points from the lady. Woman wrapper. B*tch-a*ss negro

#PEACE be with You,,,,
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2014
sunshine111:

Yeah, my man actually enjoys showing off his prowess in the kitchen anytime i come over (#ps : i taught him how to cook stew, so he likes to show me how much he has learnt) and I enjoy cooking so i always make it a point of duty to cook for him whenever i come over, we buy the condiments together and we gist and cook together !!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing there sha, it a quality time thingy
Well, cooking for a woman sounds like something only a sissy would do
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
jpphilips:

you really have time, the OP is a product of a broken home, I can bet on that.
If her home isn't broken, ask her to ask her mother what roles she played before marrying her father, ie if the OP has one.
and I can bet on the fact that u re also a product of a broken home too.if ur home isn't broken,then go and ask ur mother to teach you how to pass ur message without insults that is if u even have one dt wil teach u that..all through my comments and posts on nairaland,I hv neva insulted people or their family members..please stay out of mine.I beg u.thanks
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by sunshine111: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
pasqal09:

Well, cooking for a woman sounds like something only a sissy would do

Bloody Chauvinist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by godwineli(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
assuming the guy marries her and discover she can't cook, what should he do.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by zeezahbee(f): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Anyone can cook as long as we eat. My man cooks for me often although it doesnt taste the way i want it but i still commend his efforts.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by johndanny(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
merit12:
Freedom of weed expression

Baby girls good point

*gather all the babes ,matching along rounabout ringroad (benin)

Singing

No more cooking for boyfriend(2x)
Because they are benfiting what they have not pay for

Hmmmmm

For me it different somehow
Cos if I love him I will take good care of him and show him I can cook ,he is not going waste his money marrying me or teaching me how to cook

Besides na 2 of us go enjoy the food .oh

All the d movement

Nor use ya jamz spoil my blues oh

Op are you black

Sig....never give up if you wanna try

Correct Babe no mind all this lazy girls wey no fit cook.. Me I don't even need any lazy girl to come n spoil my meal cause my mom taught me well, back in schl I do cook all my food, be it soup, name it..... After they will still be the same girls to open another thread like "HE DUMPED ME FOR ANOTHER GIRL"
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by johndanny(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
TahariX:

Lmao. Eyah I guess your tiny brain cannot process the fact that a girlfriend isn't the same as a housemaid.

See your mouth... You fit cook? No come poison person here o... All this girls sef
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
johndanny:

See your mouth... You fit cook? No come poison person here o... All this girls sef

Lol. grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by merit12(f): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
what is this one saying
johndanny:

Correct Babe no mind all this lazy girls wey no fit cook.. Me I don't even need any lazy girl to come n spoil my meal cause my mom taught me well, back in schl I do cook all my food, be it soup, name it..... After they will still be the same girls to open another thread like "HE DUMPED ME FOR ANOTHER GIRL"
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2014
deuce7:

It should be like this...
Me: baby I wana eat egwusi soup today o, am going to the market to buy the condiments
You: will you like me to cook it for you?
Me: I will be gald baby
You: let me know when your back so I will come over.
Me: thanks love

Op is anything wrong in the above?
dearir my phone is hving issues.my contacts cleared.this is d only place I can contact u..plsssss call me asap..nid to talk to u more dan ever..thanks
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by horeofe(f): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2015
pasqal09:

Then how would she graduate to become a wife?
i wonda o..ow wud she wen d guy z nt yet certain of wat he z gonna marry? no man wants a liability as a wife,cukin 4 ur man isnt bad as a galfrend.itz u dat wil knw ow 2 respect urself nt 2 over-step ur limits as a gal so as nt 2 taken 4 granted.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by khiaa(f): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Princecalm:
Look at what girls of this days are turning into.Imaging you went to your BF house and you met him cooking and instead of taking over the cooking from him you sit and watch him do the cooking and still serve you.Even the whites which you guys are emulating have not started doing this.

You must be joking about the whites not cooking for their women, in America men regardless of race cook for their women sometimes and are very good at it, it's called showing appreciation for her.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by khiaa(f): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
merit12:
what is this one saying

He's saying that he can take care of himself.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by khiaa(f): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2016
johndanny:

Your mom is a very wise woman to teach her son to cook and to be self sufficient so that her son won't have to depend on someone else to do it for him. My brothers are very good cooks.

To bad there aren't more wise women like your mom.sadsadsad

Be proud that you can take care of yourself.
I hope you put your skills to work for your girl.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by khiaa(f): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2016
deuce7:

It should be like this...
Me: baby I wana eat egwusi soup today o, am going to the market to buy the condiments
You: will you like me to cook it for you?
Me: I will be gald baby
You: let me know when your back so I will come over.
Me: thanks love

Op is anything wrong in the above?

You... Honey I want some egwusi soup, I'll buy the ingredients
Her.... Honey would you like me to teach you how to cook it so that the next time you crave it you can make it for yourself cheesy

Is anything wrong with that.

BE SELF RELIANT!!!!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by NemzySeries(m): 5:42am On Jan 15, 2016
ChurchillStorm:

I never apologise.

Dat wuz jst unnecessarily harsh....take or leave it

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.