Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! (22527 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / KADUNA STATE Nysc Batch C'14 Lets Meet Here Asap / NYSC BATCH C'14 ONDO STATE,LET'S MEET HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nobledeals(f): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2014
kilmix:

1. to get redeployed for being married, go to camp wt d following:
a. marriage certificate,
b. evidence of change of name(newspaper publication)
c. letter from ur husband's place of work to show he is domiciled in were u wanna be posted to.

2. from ibadan to abuja about 11hours abuja to the camp about 2hours 30mins.

Nice to hv u here.

thanks for the prompt response. all documents are available, but I learnt redeployment is after camp, what about me preggy that wants to be exempted from camp?
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by hallibay: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2014
Mornin house, nysc said I belong here, oau c14, stayin at lag, hopin to leave by monday. D tin wey concern me pass is d state allowi, is #6000 confirmed, cos me need moni bad gannn for dis service. Good to know say we plenty small!!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by hardeniji(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2014
adeniji mustapha Opeyemi is my name from oou let meet in paiko
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by fulfillment2020(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
hallibay:
Mornin house, nysc said I belong here, oau c14, stayin at lag, hopin to leave by monday. D tin wey concern me pass is d state allowi, is #6000 confirmed, cos me need moni bad gannn for dis service. Good to know say we plenty small!!
Badt guy, the allawee matters like mathias. Nice meeting you, welcome to the house.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by fulfillment2020(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
hardeniji:
adeniji mustapha Opeyemi is my name from oou let meet in paiko
Nice been here bro, we'll all meet at Paiko camp.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by zaksrocafella(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
From kaduna whats the easiest route to paiko camp. Thanks as you assist
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by hallibay: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Paiko, chai!!!, imagine the sound of the name sef, like a whooping stick. na to dey pray make d place make small sense na hin o.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by sukpehi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
ADUNOKIKI:
i just see say them posted to Niger. Please how far is it from Abuja.
2 hours from Jabi park
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by sukpehi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
ja2ken:
Pls, ow many hours is it from Port Harcourt to Niger State?? I was posted there n I base in pH...
Board any motor going to Abuja,if u arrive Zuba early,you can look for a motor going to Minna

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by sukpehi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
zaksrocafella:
From kaduna whats the easiest route to paiko camp. Thanks as you assist
From Kaduna enter motor going to Zuba.then from Zuba,another one going to Minna.You will get to Paiko before minna,or better still,from Kaduna straight to Minna,then to Paiko
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by hallibay: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
sukpehi:
2 hours from Jabi park
Sukpehi!!!, e be lyk say u parle na transporter, u even sabi timing join, no forget show us road from lagos o
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by sukpehi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
hallibay:

Sukpehi!!!, e be lyk say u parle na transporter, u even sabi timing join, no forget show us road from lagos o
I used that route many times during my service year.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by moses4id(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am happy that i finally find this trend bless u guys.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by moses4id(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guys how will i get to piako from ibadan i base in abeokuta. smiley
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by sukpehi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
moses4id:
Enter motor to Abuja.From Jabi park,you board another one to minna,Paiko is just before Minna.If your vehicle to Abuja passed through Zuba,You can stop there,and look for motor going to Minna
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by moses4id(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
sukpehi:
Enter motor to Abuja.From Jabi park,you board another one to minna,Paiko is just before Minna.If your vehicle to Abuja passed through Zuba,You can stop there,and look for motor going to Minna

Thanks man what time do u think is the best time to leave i mean if i get to the state @ nite do u think is secure.
i rep mapoly any mapoy in the house.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nobledeals(f): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
moses4id:

there is direct bus in ojoo park in Ibadan. it is better than going through Abuja. the journey from ib no reach Abuja
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by moses4id(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
nobledeals:

there is direct bus in ojoo park in Ibadan. it is better than going through Abuja. the journey from ib no reach Abuja
Thanks man like how much do u think its the transport fair from ojoo.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by sukpehi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
moses4id:

Thanks man what time do u think is the best time to leave i mean if i get to the state @ nite do u think is secure.
i rep mapoly any mapoy in the house.
Leave Ibadan early.you can get to Abuja before 5pm.if you get to Abuja in the night,follow that motor to their office and sleep there
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nobledeals(f): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=moses4id post=27613703]
Thanks man like how much do u think its the transport fair from ojoo. [/quote

note, female. maximum, 3500, the driver can add 200 to take you to camp. so I was told by my colleague that comes to school from there. I am also planning to move on Monday, not sure yet
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by eightsin(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Correction... Niger pay 3k n not 6k

What you will enjoy most is the uninterrupted power supply. Especially if u are posted to Kainji. Some of the best PPAs are Kainji dam, Kainji staff sch, NAF bass. ( they pay 15k while Kainji pay about 6k or there about. The best news about these PPAs is that you will be given a very good accommodation with air conditional and fridge. The disadvantages is that it is far from minna or paiko.

kilmix:

1. It's close to abuja.. D famous Zuma Rock is in Niger n not Abuja..
2. Corpers re paid 6k wt oda bonuses depends on where u re posted to.
3. Lots of tourist attractions. Kanji park, waterfalls n game reserves.
4. It is called the power state as it has 2 biggest dams in Nigeria
5. It is d biggest state in Nigeria.
6. With about 4 million pple(2006 census).
7. The state governor is corpers friendly.

Etc.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by eightsin(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
hallibay:
Paiko, chai!!!, imagine the sound of the name sef, like a whooping stick. na to dey pray make d place make small sense na hin o.

Paiko camp make sense except them don spoil am now. Go early so u can have a good mattress and bunk.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by eightsin(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=nobledeals post=27614187][/quote] no need to pay driver 200. The camp is along the road. It's not more than 3 minutes work from the road to the gate. But for lazy people you can take bike.. just 30 card.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by eightsin(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
nobledeals:

thanks for the prompt response. all documents are available, but I learnt redeployment is after camp, what about me preggy that wants to be exempted from camp?

You won't be exempted cos u are preggy. But will be given preferential treatment... you are not even supposed to be allowed into the camp n participate in d rigorous training. You are likely to be redeployed to your husband state of residence within 2 weeks or latest the 3rd week
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by sukpehi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
eightsin:

Paiko camp make sense except them don spoil am now. Go early so u can have a good mattress and bunk.
I stayed in Rijau hall.I served in Rijau
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by eightsin(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
sukpehi:
I stayed in Rijau hall.I served in Rijau

I stayed in kontagora hall.. served in Kainji.. PPA GSS dongogori. But was able to secure a place in NIFFR estate at the town.. very cheap transport.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nobledeals(f): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
eightsin:

You won't be exempted cos u are preggy. But will be given preferential treatment... you are not even supposed to be allowed into the camp n participate in d rigorous training. You are likely to be redeployed to your husband state of residence within 2 weeks or latest the 3rd week

Thanks, what about my pay na, dem go arrange am for me as I dey gosmiley
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by sukpehi(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
eightsin:

I stayed in kontagora hall.. served in Kainji.. PPA GSS dongogori. But was able to secure a place in NIFFR estate at the town.. very cheap transport.
My PPA was GSS Rijau.we had accommodation inside the school.nice town Rijau.I enjoyed my stay there
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by eightsin(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Una too like money... grin. Lol u will get all your pay before u leave the camp..where I fear you might have problem is the state u will b redeployed to..they night withhold ur pay for a month or 2.

nobledeals:

Thanks, what about my pay na, dem go arrange am for me as I dey gosmiley
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by eightsin(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
sukpehi:
My PPA was GSS Rijau.we had accommodation inside the school.nice town Rijau.I enjoyed my stay there

We had accommodation too but the grasses when surround am no make am look friendly.

Good to know u enjoyed ur stay... initially, I didn't cos my heart wasn't there but as time went on...I looked for fun places n kept myself busy with many home lessons
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
princewale1:
@ derespect share me ur contact or add me up on bbm 2BBAD131.coz I also base in lag and want to leav on Mon as well

Am nt on BBM, bt u can Whatsapp me on 08022377215 and Lets get going
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Dayg88(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
kilmix:

The camp is located along Minna-Abuja Express Road.
About 2:30mins from Abuja.
The camp was moved to it's present location in 2012(i stand to be corrected) by Gov. Aliyu(sitting gov.)
It was former govt. Sec.school. the girls hostel are more convenient.

There are no wall sockets.

The weather is usually very hot so come prepared (I guess it might be cold this Nov.)

Feel free to ask more.

Cold as how, I was @ Paiko camp, on the 6th of november, 2013 and I can tell u from experience, it's gonna be hot, and I mean hot. I'll advice u go with enuff cash unless u wantu endure with tuwo shinkafi and the likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* / Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.