Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! (22526 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / KADUNA STATE Nysc Batch C'14 Lets Meet Here Asap / NYSC BATCH C'14 ONDO STATE,LET'S MEET HERE (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Victorygold(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2014
kilmix:

1. It's close to abuja.. D famous Zuma Rock is in Niger n not Abuja..
2. Corpers re paid 6k wt oda bonuses depends on where u re posted to.
3. Lots of tourist attractions. Kanji park, waterfalls n game reserves.
4. It is called the power state as it has 2 biggest dams in Nigeria
5. It is d biggest state in Nigeria.
6. With about 4 million pple(2006 census).
7. The state governor is corpers friendly.

Etc.
where is the mina park in lagos, and how much is the bus fare?
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Djshyne007(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Wadup felas,I'm a batch B 2014 corp member serving in Niger state,Tunde by name. Niger state is like d best among other states in terms of service year. The Orientation camp doesn't allow waist pouch,clippers,mugs,cutlery set excluding spoon. Its November already so expect d day to b very hot and d night to b cold....u can add me on bbm 2ABDA632 and whatsapp 08038191585 for more info..just holla,I'm ready to help "insha allah" (as we do say in Lavun LGA,Niger state)
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by teelord1(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
moses4id:

So where are u planing to go from ido or where cos me want to move on Tuesday from ido.

I'm already on my way ....
Iwo at d moment
I board NTSA in Otto bus-stop after Oyingbo 3500 pere
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Borla24: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Pls who is goin 2 camp 2moro 4rm Ibadan
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by moses4id(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
teelord1:

I'm already on my way ....
Iwo at d moment
I board NTSA in Otto bus-stop after Oyingbo 3500 pere

i will move tomoro thanks man by his grace we shal see in piko camp.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nobledeals(f): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Borla24:
Pls who is goin 2 camp 2moro 4rm Ibadan

me ooo, going through ojoo park. made enquiry and they said first bus moves by 6am. price is ,3550
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by moses4id(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
eny one moving tomoro from lag in the moring should contact true wasapp 08036980915
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by atobzz: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hey paikoites!!! Has anyone here arrived at the camp yet
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by abdussalam(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
atobzz:
Hey paikoites!!! Has anyone here arrived at the camp yet
YES
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by hallibay: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Leavin lag via night transit 2night... O lord, grant me safe trip o!
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by teelord1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
hallibay:
Leavin lag via night transit 2night... O lord, grant me safe trip o!

Which line r u following
n at where's dere park
n hw much?
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by hallibay: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
teelord1:

Which line r u following
n at where's dere park
n hw much?
I just go oyingbo
Ido to be precise
T.fare is 4k 2nyt
Dey said twas 3.5k in d morining
Bus leaving by 9pm
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by teelord1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
hallibay:

I just go oyingbo
Ido to be precise
T.fare is 4k 2nyt
Dey said twas 3.5k in d morining
Bus leaving by 9pm

Luxurious bus or normal Toyota hiace
n is it NSTA park in otto ?
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by hallibay: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
teelord1:

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by hallibay: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
teelord1:

Normal hiace, and its not nsta park
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by kilmix: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Paiko live...

it's very hot here n my room is smelling poop.

hope to connect with y'all.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2014
nabsprada:
Hmmmm, a lot has happened,we fought and made up,argued,bashed,cracked jokes,tease,yab and all...we've come this far because WE ARE A FAMILY!

As we all travel to our respective camps,may the Lord order our steps,what break others will make us,where others failed we'll succeed and where there seems to be no way,we'll always find a way!

And someday we'll say,we were here! We came,we fought and we conquered!

ONCE A FAMILY,ALWAYS A FAMILY! #screams I LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTING STARTS BY 10am to 6pm.

to vote just open the link below and comment

[size=20pt]"I VOTE NABSPRADA"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27706664

journey mercies and safe camping; For our Stream 2 fellow you shall all be posted to Ur preferred states.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by hallibay: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2014
Streaming fro paiko live!!!
Queue don dey gather for gate like play
Sun dey hot die as at 10am
Thorough screenin at d gate from ebola to hiv to strip search, bagwise e.t c
D camp fine for eyes sha, so no fear
Met some funny peeps already, so expect fun
Make I join d queue back, b4 d sun go roast me
Wishing u guys travellin today a safe trip here
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Segunj8(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
hallibay:
Streaming fro paiko live!!!
Queue don dey gather for gate like play
Sun dey hot die as at 10am
Thorough screenin at d gate from ebola to hiv to strip search, bagwise e.t c
D camp fine for eyes sha, so no fear
Met some funny peeps already, so expect fun
Make I join d queue back, b4 d sun go roast me
Wishing u guys travellin today a safe trip here
On the road, now in mokwa..
Whc 1 b strip search again?
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by princewale1: 3:49am On Nov 05, 2014
Gooday ma fello members in d building,I rep platoon 5,any oda memember should add up Good 2 meet u all 2BBAD131.REP NIGER STATE...
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by moses4id(m): 4:08am On Nov 06, 2014
I rep platun 8
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by mimsvbeauty: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
NYSC female Corp members looking to empower yourself?
Are you amiable and able to network Properly?
Then get in touch to make sales and profit while you serve..
Contact Mimi on 07016718086
bbm 26364DE2
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by toluxa1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hope you guys are enjoying camp. I'm a batch b Corper serving in Minna. I was born here anyways. I'll try and check camp this week.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by pretty1214(f): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
pls what were u allowed to enter d camp with? pls help me with d answer cz i am in stream II n i dont want to come with much things. how is paiko camp?
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by fulfillment2020(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Network is very bad in Paiko, too many peeps have not been able to post ever since arrival. The camp is very stressful, that camp commandant Capt. Salisu Mustapha is a godamn bastard, lots of frog jump and squatting punishment from soldiers. Male hostels are bad but that of female are quit better and secured. We were asked to pay #500 for camp fire night but i ain't paying shingbai, dem dey craze, I use my money to eat in mami, the food they cook is poo most times. I pray my relocation will be a success. Can't wait for the day I will get out of here. I rep platoon 4.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nav(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Am in stream II niger, pls frnds how is niger camp like, pls info us so dt we won't miss sumtin at home
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nav(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pls can some body presently in camp tell me if dy is ATM inside Niger camp
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Mrsanz: 1:35am On Nov 20, 2014
hi all, emeka here. i was posted to gombe, but my orientation camp is at paiko, NIGER state. i live in port harcourt and intend to fly to abuja. pls i need help on how to move from the airport as ive never visited Abuja before now. Thanks. 08130030041(whatsapp)
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by kilmix: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
pretty1214:
pls what were u allowed to enter d camp with? pls help me with d answer cz i am in stream II n i dont want to come with much things. how is paiko camp?

dont go wt anything iron(spoon,plate etc) dont go wt ur digital camera or waist bag...

am outta camp already sha..

worst experience of my life in paiko camp.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nobledeals(f): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2014
fulfillment2020:
Network is very bad in Paiko, too many peeps have not been able to post ever since arrival. The camp is very stressful, that camp commandant Capt. Salisu Mustapha is a godamn bastard, lots of frog jump and squatting punishment from soldiers. Male hostels are bad but that of female are quit better and secured. We were asked to pay #500 for camp fire night but i ain't paying shingbai, dem dey craze, I use my money to eat in mami, the food they cook is poo most times. I pray my relocation will be a success. Can't wait for the day I will get out of here. I rep platoon 4.

please, I need your help. if u are still on camp I want you to help check the site they pasted that married women should print their relocation letter from.

Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* / Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It