Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877818 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse17: 7:14pm On May 27, 2017
Still waiting for email.... Were you in waitlisted? Did you get any news?

Dabma:
Hello all, Has anyone gotten a mail for Msc Computer and Systems Engineering at Tallin?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Dabma: 8:36pm On May 27, 2017
cse17:
Still waiting for email.... Were you in waitlisted? Did you get any news?

Yes waitlisted...waiting for news too
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse17: 8:38pm On May 27, 2017
Dabma:

Yes waitlisted...waiting for news too

your score?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 12:20am On May 28, 2017
Miles300:
such things it's best to contactt directly from the embassy in Egypt rather than dwelling on wat someone said , write via email to Estonia embassy in Egypt or I will do that now and wat for there response next week ... ! Am only concerned about y"all cos Estonia embassy dey my back yard for where I base !

Hello, the guy that told you guys not to go through Egypt for TRP if you are a Bsc applicant was a victim of Egypt during last admission. In fact, we still have some pple in Egypt that were stuck there as a result of TRP issue.. ...

I was denied both Egypt and India Visa last year so I decided to deffer the admission. Estonia Embassy in Cairo doesn't issue visa to Bsc applicants, you only apply for TRP and it takes like 2months or there about to be ready.

For those that are considering Egypt route as an option, what you have to do is to apply early and probably find have a place to stay during the two months period. I currently have someone that has applied for his Egypt visa, I hope and pray he gets a positive response.

Masters students doesn't have any problem in Egypt, they get their visa and collect their trp in Estonia.

I think trying turkey route wouldn't be a bad idea, I already got a confirmation email from Estonia embassy in Turkey that they issue Visa and TRP. Getting Turkish visa shouldn't be difficult as long as you have their requirements and you only pay visa fee if your application is granted.

I have a traveling agent that has done Turkish visa for pple this year though based on business invitation, I inquired from him and he said they give visa if you've invitation. I intend to use his link then when the visa is ready I can then mail the sch to send my COE to their embassy in Ankara.

I wish you guys the best

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Abdoor44: 5:45am On May 28, 2017
How long does it take to get Estonia Visa in Turkey... Hope not up to two months like it is in Egypt?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:40am On May 28, 2017
Abdoor44:
How long does it take to get Estonia Visa in Turkey... Hope not up to two months like it is in Egypt?

Not sure but since they issue visa, it will be like that of India. They give u visa n you pick up ur trp in Estonia. #mythought
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by visacarina: 6:56am On May 28, 2017
Godfavourme:

Hello, the guy that told you guys not to go through Egypt for TRP if you are a Bsc applicant was a victim of Egypt during last admission. In fact, we still have some pple in Egypt that were stuck there as a result of TRP issue.. ...

I was denied both Egypt and India Visa last year so I decided to deffer the admission. Estonia Embassy in Cairo doesn't issue visa to Bsc applicants, you only apply for TRP and it takes like 2months or there about to be ready.

For those that are considering Egypt route as an option, what you have to do is to apply early and probably find have a place to stay during the two months period. I currently have someone that has applied for his Egypt visa, I hope and pray he gets a positive response.

Masters students doesn't have any problem in Egypt, they get their visa and collect their trp in Estonia.

I think trying turkey route wouldn't be a bad idea, I already got a confirmation email from Estonia embassy in Turkey that they issue Visa and TRP. Getting Turkish visa shouldn't be difficult as long as you have their requirements and you only pay visa fee if your application is granted.

I have a traveling agent that has done Turkish visa for pple this year though based on business invitation, I inquired from him and he said they give visa if you've invitation. I intend to use his link then when the visa is ready I can then mail the sch to send my COE to their embassy in Ankara.

I wish you guys the best

@Godfavorme please can I have ur contact u can mail me on visacarina AT gmail.com . Its urgent
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Abdoor44: 7:08am On May 28, 2017
Hello guys... Did anyone know if euroacademia accept 2:2 cgpa for master degree programme? And when is their next application for admission starting?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Sholarie: 7:27am On May 28, 2017
Topet124:

Pls which India embassy did you visit Lagos or Abuja ?

Lagos

Please what's up with Abuja ??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Sholarie: 7:28am On May 28, 2017
Topet124:

Please is it the embassy in Nigeria that is refusing visa or the Estonia embassy in India

The embassy in Lagos oooo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:01am On May 28, 2017
Godfavourme:

I wish you guys the best
why did they deny u both visas in Egypt and India
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:14am On May 28, 2017
Abdoor44:
. 10 days for visa and 2 months for trp
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:47am On May 28, 2017
our9ja:
One Nairalander called lostcity, said Estonia embassy in Egypt won't give you TRP of you are going for Bsc ...that they normally give those going for masters program .

please don't misquote me.Estonia embassy in Cairo will give bsc Trp after two months.

Estonia embassy in Cairo will give MSc students visa after 12 days of interview and when they reach Estonia, they will collect their trp.

as a bsc students, you will wait for two months for your trp to be approved, if it is approved, you will go back to Estonia embassy again and submit your passport for you to be issue schengen visa before you travel to Estonia.when you reach Estonia you proceed to collect your Trp .(you can't travel without your trp being approved)

but as an MSc student, they will give you Schengen visa after 12 days of interview. so you will travel with the visa to Estonia,

bsc student, you will wait till 2 month before they approve your trp ooo.before you could travel.

I'll never comment on this again.

make your options.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:51am On May 28, 2017
our9ja:
One Nairalander called lostcity, said Estonia embassy in Egypt won't give you TRP of you are going for Bsc ...that they normally give those going for masters program .

Oga don't ever quote me again in this forum ,is that what I said here ?imagine

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 10:00am On May 28, 2017
If that's the case for bsc students then I guess u take the Egypt route if gettin Egypt visa will be easy from nigeria ! Else u try other routes if u can't wait for 2 months in Egypt ! Just my suggestion
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:07am On May 28, 2017
Guy forget that thing which one you dey vex ?if I quote you wrong you nor fit say so?instead say you dey show urself say make I nor quote you again nonsense
LostCity:

Oga don't ever quote me again in this forum ,is that what I said here ?imagine
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 1:27pm On May 28, 2017
@lostcity, don't bother urself about people reaction to whatever you say,this was how people were misled on this same forum last year, and it has been like this, this forum was meant to help and assist each other, so our efforts will not be wasted.

You're contributing not because you're in Nigeria, but just to share your own experience with those that are planning to come to Estonia, God is able brother.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gammarays(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2017
From the response so far,you cant get Estonia direct from Nigeria.
I give up then. Would have loved to go for masters there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 2:54pm On May 28, 2017
visacarina:

@Godfavorme please can I have ur contact or add me on Whatsapp 0-8-0-3-5-2-6-1-7-9-9. Its urgent
. Send me a mail
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 3:03pm On May 28, 2017
Miles300:
why did they deny u both visas in Egypt and India

Egypt visa I didn't include sch fee receipt at d beginning of my application and by the time I was called for it, it was already late. So I didn't bother to resubmit.

India they requested for NDLEA and I didn't have all requirements.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by suxes2005(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2017
Guys, India is not really a good option.

We are having problem getting Indian visas for clients so
I won't advice y'all to look that way.

Egypt is still better.

All the best
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:37pm On May 28, 2017
Godfavourme:

Egypt visa I didn't include sch fee receipt at d beginning of my application and by the time I was called for it, it was already late. So I didn't bother to resubmit.

India they requested for NDLEA and I didn't have all requirements.
it's well bro , hope I see u in Estonia .. I asked that question so that others can learn from your mistake .. Thanks for responding .. I will be making appointment wit Estonia embassy over here in few days time
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 28, 2017
suxes2005:
Guys, India is not really a good option.

We are having problem getting Indian visas for clients so
I won't advice y'all to look that way.

Egypt is still better.

All the best
Bro are you an agent ??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 4:02pm On May 28, 2017
@Miles300

Boblee:
I applied to euroacademy for economy and business administration MASTERS AND u?

Make we connect via WhatsApp : 08038863263
Cheers bro

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by visacarina: 5:14pm On May 28, 2017
Godfavourme:

. Send me a mail

visacarina@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
Boblee:

@Miles300

ok , will add u up later ! How ur side .. Hope u don get admission letter
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by suxes2005(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2017
Topet124:

Bro are you an agent ??

Yes.

I run work with a registered travel agency.

Trust me, apart from getting cheap tickets and all, no other information is excluded to us alone.

All travel info is right here on nairaland.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 8:22am On May 29, 2017
Reply from Estonian Embassy Georgia to me
Sure route for me... oluwa wink

Hello,

Documents to be submitted upon application for long-term visa:

1. a valid travel document (passport) which is issued within previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;

2. a fully completed, printed out and signed https://eelviisataotlus.vm.ee/. (please write 90, we will issue visa as long as you need)

3. a color photo (size 35x45 mm); face 75% of the photo

4. an insurance policy valid for Estonia or for the Schengen area with a coverage of at least 30.000 EUR for the entire duration of stay

5. documents indicating the purpose of journey: a confirmation letter from the university;

6. documents in relation to accommodation or proof of sufficient means to cover the accommodation;

7. a visa fee 80 € You can pay in cash at the consulate, we accept euros only.

8. documents proving the sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or residence – scholarship document.

Your visa will be ready in 10 days if all documents are correct.

Best regards,

Estonian Embassy in Tbilisi

Consular Section

Dolidze # 55

Tbilisi, Georgia

Boblee:
Thanks for your opinion. .. I wrote to Estonia embassy in Georgia waiting for their response shaa.
Cos Me I dey weigh my options onto which country go dey beta for me. Turkey, Georgia and London wink wink

But u don apply for turkey where u dey ?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 12:17pm On May 29, 2017
Boblee:
Reply from Estonian Embassy Georgia to me
Sure route for me... oluwa wink

Hello,

Documents to be submitted upon application for long-term visa:

1. a valid travel document (passport) which is issued within previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;

2. a fully completed, printed out and signed https://eelviisataotlus.vm.ee/. (please write 90, we will issue visa as long as you need)

3. a color photo (size 35x45 mm); face 75% of the photo

4. an insurance policy valid for Estonia or for the Schengen area with a coverage of at least 30.000 EUR for the entire duration of stay

5. documents indicating the purpose of journey: a confirmation letter from the university;

6. documents in relation to accommodation or proof of sufficient means to cover the accommodation;

7. a visa fee 80 € You can pay in cash at the consulate, we accept euros only.

8. documents proving the sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or residence – scholarship document.

Your visa will be ready in 10 days if all documents are correct.

Best regards,

Estonian Embassy in Tbilisi

Consular Section

Dolidze # 55

Tbilisi, Georgia

Question is: how do you get to Georgia from Nigeria?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 12:39pm On May 29, 2017
I have UAE resident visa.... so I will get visa on arrival

aeboiy:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:20pm On May 29, 2017
Boblee:
I have UAE resident visa.... so I will get visa on arrival

they av stopped dat long ago , u will be sent back from Tbilisi to Dubai .. Only holders of UAE passport gets visas on arrival ! It's best u travel to India from Dubai .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:43pm On May 29, 2017
aeboiy:

to get to Georgia from Nigeria u need to travel to Georgian embassy in Egypt , previously it was visa on arrival for Nigerians but now they av stopped e-visa since last dec I think ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.