Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881637 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Saintsquare:
Russia routes means I'll be coming back to naija while I wanna clear the issue of trp with Egypt, I can't go to Cairo twice, not economical.So weighing all available chances.

Okay
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Saintsquare:
Russia routes means I'll be coming back to naija while I wanna clear the issue of trp with Egypt, I can't go to Cairo twice, not economical.So weighing all available chances.

I don't understand this. Why do you have to go to Egypt if you decide to go through Russia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2018
Suplexx:

I don't understand this. Why do you have to go to Egypt if you decide to go through Russia?
You got it wrong lol, I meant if I go through Russia route then I'll have to come back to Nigeria after getting Estonia visa cos Russia world cup entry will expire by ending of July and entry to Estonia will be in August.
Egypt route for undergraduate is somehow, first they will tell applicants to apply for trp then come back after two months when trp is ready to apply for visa. If I can apply for visa and get trp in Estonia then my trip to Egypt will be once.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Saintsquare:
You got it wrong lol, I meant if I go through Russia route then I'll have to come back to Nigeria after getting Estonia visa cos Russia world cup entry will expire by ending of July and entry to Estonia will be in August.
Egypt route for undergraduate is somehow, first they will tell applicants to apply for trp then come back after two months when trp is ready to apply for visa. If I can apply for visa and get trp in Estonia then my trip to Egypt will be once.

Estonian embassy in Egypt issues visa to Masters and Bsc students within 10 days. No waiting for 2 months
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Suplexx:

Estonian embassy in Egypt issues visa to Masters and Bsc students within 10 days. No waiting for 2 months
I know,they gave visa to some people I know but 2 yrs ago you gonna have to come back when your trp is ready then you get your visa #fact.From recent findings seems they wanna start the old system again so I sent them a message to that effect, I'm waiting for the reply which would determine my next line of action.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
I talked to an immigration officer and she suggested a rote through Latvia. don't know how it works sha.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
chaiks:
I talked to an immigration officer and she suggested a rote through Latvia. don't know how it works sha.
can she enlighten u more?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello peeps! I intend using Russia (world-Cup).
I need first hand info from those who used it last time or any who has an idea of it. I intend going June and staying all through July (max July 25th).
I just want to know if visa is granted, what’s the earliest time I go fly to esti since school resumes sept( Tallin Uni). I’m asking this because I don’t want to come back to Nigeria ( financial considerations) then fly to Esti from lag. Thinking of renting an apartment from June-July then fly from Russia -Esti. Pls I need advice on this particular issue.
Thanks ,God bless .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
I need first hand info from those who used it last time or any who has an idea of it. I intend going June and staying all through July (max July 25th).
I just want to know if visa is granted, what’s the earliest time I go fly to esti since school resumes sept( Tallin Uni). I’m asking this because I don’t want to come back to Nigeria ( financial considerations) then fly to Esti from lag. Thinking of renting an apartment from June-July then fly from Russia -Esti. Pls I need advice on this particular issue.
Thanks ,God bless .
You can only fly from Russia IF your Estonia visa start from July,but most study visa start counting from August a week to resumption date.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 1:53am On Mar 05, 2018
[

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by pcagbaji(m): 6:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
Thanks ,God bless .
please how much will it cost to obtain the estonia sturdy acceptance
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Good news! Free bus transport between counties to be introduced in Estonia from July, 2018.

https://news.err.ee/687028/simson-free-regional-public-transport-to-be-introduced-in-july
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Nutworks100:
[
so that means applicants must apply for resident permit first while they come back for visa in two months?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=Suplexx post=65549643]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by deborah777(f): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
chaiks:
You will fly to latvia and then take bus to Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
deborah777:

You will fly to latvia and then take bus to Estonia
yes.that's what d person hinted.but am still trying to ascertain d chances of gettingba visa to Latvia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2018
mavinc4u:

Okay
can an applicants book appointment for Turkey with conditional acceptance?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Saintsquare:
can an applicants book appointment for Turkey with conditional acceptance?

Yes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
slysite4real:

Yes
thank you ,which other docs do I need pls
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2018
Hello< Please do we have anyone here that has done his/her Skype interview for Computer System and Engineering In TUT?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2018
Saintsquare:
thank you ,which other docs do I need pls

biodata page
flight reservation
admission letter
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2018
engineerafolabi:
Hello< Please do we have anyone here that has done his/her Skype interview for Computer System and Engineering In TUT?

Msc?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2018
mavinc4u:

biodata page flight reservation admission letter
thank you ,hope your application is going well
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Saintsquare:
thank you ,hope your application is going well

I no apply oh my brother. Is a 50-50 thing.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2018
mavinc4u:

I no apply oh my brother. Is a 50-50 thing.
time still dey sha
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please I have these questions.
1)when are we likely to get admission letter from school?? What month.. This will help in planning my trip
2)if I get to Estonia embassy and they grant me visa, can I go into Estonia before school time, like 2months ahead
3)has anyone used Ukraine?? I heard it is close to Estonia and it has been used by some persons
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
bsaying:
Please I have these questions.
1)when are we likely to get admission letter from school?? What month.. This will help in planning my trip
2)if I get to Estonia embassy and they grant me visa, can I go into Estonia before school time, like 2months ahead
3)has anyone used Ukraine?? I heard it is close to Estonia and it has been used by some persons

Hmm. Ukraine? Let me allow others to talk.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
yeah
mavinc4u:

Msc?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
engineerafolabi:
yeah

Your moniker looks familiar. Did you apply last year?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
engineerafolabi:
yeah

Analogue and digital electronics
Discuss Your BSc thesis.
Discuss your master's thesis
Your motivation letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.