Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881473 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
fwallex4truth:

Thank you,sir.

I don't know what to do now, I just have to keep my fingers cross.

You can apply to write another toefl, then apply to another university.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
bsaying:

Try mailing them directly explaining to them that you did all your education in English and that you are willing to take the English test also in the school when granted admission.. But how low was your score? Very low or just a little below the cut off Mark they asked for?

It won't help to tell your school you studied in English. Your toefl should speak for you. The best thing is to write it again.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
slysite4real:

It won't help to tell your school you studied in English. Your toefl should speak for you. The best thing is to write it again.

That's true brother......
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
bsaying:

Try mailing them directly explaining to them that you did all your education in English and that you are willing to take the English test also in the school when granted admission.. But how low was your score? Very low or just a little below the cut off Mark they asked for?
Thanks a lot.

It was very low,because I didn't prepare atall, and I'm a science student with excellent grades in all other subjects except English Lan.

The distraction at that exam hall make me score low.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
fwallex4truth:

Thanks a lot.

It was very low,because I didn't prepare atall, and I'm a science student with excellent grades in all other subjects except English Lan.

The distraction at that exam hall make me score low.

I had two weeks to prepare my brother.... I was also distracted in the hall on my test day but if you really want to get this admission then you must pass this English test... On Monday Wil be 12th of March.. If you Register for another test, you still have time to get your result... Just work hard.. Estonia is worth it

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
bsaying:

That's true brother......

My Bros!

But, there isn't available nearby day.Beside, man! ga little or no money for the stuff again.

A cousin of my that study in UK, said most EU/ Non-EU member that came to study together with them in UK, scored below average in their TOEFL/IELT and secure admission compare to them that scored 80s and above yet the refused to give the job after there graduation.

I hope they will look in to that and chill
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for the briefing! God bless boss!
Nutworks100:
Just normal questions, why Tallinn University, your future prospects, how are you going to fund your Education, your country's present government, your motivation, adjusting to new environment and seeing yourself as a student, the interview was around 30-40 minutes
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
bsaying:

I had two weeks to prepare my brother.... I was also distracted in the hall on my test day but if you really want to get this admission then you must pass this English test... On Monday Wil be 12th of March.. If you Register for another test, you still have time to get your result... Just work hard.. Estonia is worth it

Thanks.

Hey! God see me through. :
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Estonian developed language learning programme "Speakly" is offering free subscription to all who are interested in learning Estonian, to mark their centenary celebration.

http://www.studyinestonia.ee/master-estonian-help-new-language-learning-program
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 5:29am On Mar 11, 2018
slysite4real:
Estonian developed language learning programme "Speakly" is offering free subscription to all who are interested in learning Estonian, to mark their centenary celebration.

http://www.studyinestonia.ee/master-estonian-help-new-language-learning-program

Thanks for this bro.... Please what embassy did you use in applying for visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 6:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Well, that's different.. You could see clearly on the school website the requirements needed for getting admission and be rest assured they won't make exceptions, the English test is a very vital requirement, that was the reasons the Last year Euroakedemiea students were deprived of TRP
fwallex4truth:

My Bros!

But, there isn't available nearby day.Beside, man! ga little or no money for the stuff again.

A cousin of my that study in UK, said most EU/ Non-EU member that came to study together with them in UK, scored below average in their TOEFL/IELT and secure admission compare to them that scored 80s and above yet the refused to give the job after there graduation.

I hope they will look in to that and chill
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Nutworks100:
Well, that's different.. You could see clearly on the school website the requirements needed for getting admission and be rest assured they won't make exceptions, the English test is a very vital requirement, that was the reasons the Last year Euroakedemiea students were deprived of TRP

Thanks a lot, my bro.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2018
bsaying:

Thanks for this bro.... Please what embassy did you use in applying for visa?

India
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2018
I v received acknowledgment of my application fee from Tartu. but am yet to get any feedback from them since then. I don't know if something is wrong. for the tuition waiver in Tartu for masters students, is it true science and tech students receive more slots for waiver than art and liberal science students. my courses na international relations and regional studied and , democracy and governance. I wish to know wats up for this waiver in order to make vital changes before deadline.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2018
chaiks:
I v received acknowledgment of my application fee from Tartu. but am yet to get any feedback from them since then. I don't know if something is wrong. for the tuition waiver in Tartu for masters students, is it true science and tech students receive more slots for waiver than art and liberal science students. my courses na international relations and regional studied and , democracy and governance. I wish to know wats up for this waiver in order to make vital changes before deadline.

I got a positive feedback from Tartu after more than a month of applying, and about three weeks of acknowledging my application fee.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Suplexx:

I got a positive feedback from Tartu after more than a month of applying, and about three weeks of acknowledging my application fee.
wow. such a long time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Doecent(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2018
Please what are the chances of getting a scholarship for international Business Administration in Tallinn University and also the chances of staying back in Estonia after studies? I need clarification
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Doecent:
Please what are the chances of getting a scholarship for international Business Administration in Tallinn University and also the chances of staying back in Estonia after studies? I need clarification

Qst 1. There is no Nigerian studying in Estonia who is not benefitting from at least one scholarship.

Qst 2. You can stay 6months longer after your program. If you find a job, then you can apply for work permit.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Doecent(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Do one have to apply for the scholarship separately or its automatic while applying for admission?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Doecent:
Do one have to apply for the scholarship separately or its automatic while applying for admission?

u apply for most of them after you have been admitted.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by makay200(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=solex75ms post=65660867]Thank you for your response yesterday. I mailed the school and the response came this morning. They will accept notarized and certified copy of the transcripts.
Stay blessed.

Are u saying they accepted a notarized copy of your personal transcript without the school sending it? coz I am facing the same problem
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeal4real(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Suplexx:

I think I might be able to help you. You can send me a mail.

But to answer your specific question here, you can book your flight reservation using wakanow When you get to the point of inserting your card details, simply quit. You will be sent your booking in your email. Use Egyptian airline only.

Mailed you. Yet to hear from you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solex75ms(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yes, that was their reply. I will however advise you also mail them personally. They are very prompt in responding to enquiries or better still, wait till next week to process your transcripts (although this depends on the deadline you are given). The strike will be called off by Wednesday 14th [quote author=makay200 post=65776621][/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
jeal4real:

Mailed you. Yet to hear from you

I replied you since. I have been waiting for your next mail
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by izuboii: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello Everybody, i have applied for admission for MSC at TTU estonia. i have three questions.

1. what is the best way to pay the application fee?
2. is it late to send my transcript to the university? i feel like i am applying late.
3. when am i supposed to expect the interview after the application?

thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by makay200(m): 6:45am On Mar 13, 2018
solex75ms:
Yes, that was their reply. I will however advise you also mail them personally. They are very prompt in responding to enquiries or better still, wait till next week to process your transcripts (although this depends on the deadline you are given). The strike will be called off by Wednesday 14th

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2018
izuboii:
Hello Everybody, i have applied for admission for MSC at TTU estonia. i have three questions.

1. what is the best way to pay the application fee?
2. is it late to send my transcript to the university? i feel like i am applying late.
3. when am i supposed to expect the interview after the application?

thanks

Qst. 1. I think the best way would be to pay through someone in Estonia.

Qst. 2. What is the application deadline? Has the deadline passed?

Qst. 3. You should expect the interview during the application period.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
hello. I want to know if Tartu university conduct any interview.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
chaiks:

Yes they do
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
chaiks:

If it's for IRRS, I don't think they do because it wasn't stated in the requirements
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
skarlett:

If it's for IRRS, I don't think they do because it wasn't stated in the requirements
yes. I applied for it as well as Democracy and good governance. but I v not seen anything about interview. @skallet, did you apply for it?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
slysite4real:

Yes they do
serious? Skype interview? just tip us on what they normally ask if u know pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.