Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881629 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Suplexx:

I don't know much about that Ukraine route. But I heard it is an expensive route to begin with.

However, I think if you have a genuine business visa, you would be allowed in. Business visa would mean a company is expecting you or you can prove you are going to buy goods.

The worst thing is to be deported from the airport.

OK bro.. Thanks..... This deportation thing I have been asking people who are there now and no news of that..... That's why I wanted to hear of that guy's story that was deported last year, what visa did he go with? Was he headed to Estonia embassy?? I would need your help please.. Because the visa process is already far.. Let me know if I should just start considering another option....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:28am On Mar 09, 2018
bsaying:

OK bro.. Thanks..... This deportation thing I have been asking people who are there now and no news of that..... That's why I wanted to hear of that guy's story that was deported last year, what visa did he go with? Was he headed to Estonia embassy?? I would need your help please.. Because the visa process is already far.. Let me know if I should just start considering another option....

He was going to Estonian embassy, but I don't know if he went with student visa.

However before he traveled, those who were considering the Ukraine route were talking about getting invitation from Nigerians in Ukraine.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 4:10am On Mar 09, 2018
Suplexx:

He was going to Estonian embassy, but I don't know if he went with student visa.

However before he traveled, those who were considering the Ukraine route were talking about getting invitation from Nigerians in Ukraine.

OK brother.. Thanks...i wish I could get someone who has gone through that route
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
@Miles300 How long does someone has to wait before getting feedback after interview, Had my interview days ago, when am I likely to hear back from Tallinn University.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
bsaying:

OK brother.. Thanks...i wish I could get someone who has gone through that route

The only person who said he successfully used the route was a certain guy who said he did his first degree in Ukraine. I don’t know of any other.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Suplexx:

The only person who said he successfully used the route was a certain guy who said he did his first degree in Ukraine. I don’t know of any other.

OK bro..... Don't know if I could reach out to him... I am getting a business visa which has a year validity.... With multiple entry... I pray it is successful.. Will just risk it and go ahead with Ukraine....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nutworks100:
@Miles300 How long does someone has to wait before getting feedback after interview, Had my interview days ago, when am I likely to hear back from Tallinn University.

wait for it , it varies ,mine was less then 2 weeks !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pls what’s was your interview like?
Nutworks100:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solex75ms(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thank you too for taking time to respond. I have been reading this thread from page 0 for over 2 months now and I must confess I love the matured way you have been responding to questions. Can you please send me your email address through delvadoms@yahoo.com. There are some things I would love to discuss with you. Thank you.
slysite4real:

Thank you for the confirmation.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
bsaying:

OK bro..... Don't know if I could reach out to him... I am getting a business visa which has a year validity.... With multiple entry... I pray it is successful.. Will just risk it and go ahead with Ukraine....

It's okay. There is always a first person to be successful.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
slysite4real:

You will soon be added to the "kickout of Nairaland list". When last did you hear from your "add me" people on this forum?
when do you think its ideal to book appointment with India, wouldn't want a date that will be too early, prefer ending of June .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Cyberbaze(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello guys please I need your help.
I'm about to apply for Integrated engineering at Tallinn University of technology. I have Neco 2017 Nov/Dec online print out. I contacted Neco for the original or statement they said after 4 years. Please who has idea what I should do? Tallinn said only Notarized copy is accepted
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 6:03am On Mar 10, 2018
Just normal questions, why Tallinn University, your future prospects, how are you going to fund your Education, your country's present government, your motivation, adjusting to new environment and seeing yourself as a student, the interview was around 30-40 minutes
Uglyboy2015:
Pls what’s was your interview like?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Saintsquare:
when do you think its ideal to book appointment with India, wouldn't want a date that will be too early, prefer ending of June .

Absolutely depends on individual. But if you are going to Estonia from India, it will make more sense to have an appointment close to resumption date.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Cyberbaze:
Hello guys please I need your help.
I'm about to apply for Integrated engineering at Tallinn University of technology. I have Neco 2017 Nov/Dec online print out. I contacted Neco for the original or statement they said after 4 years. Please who has idea what I should do? Tallinn said only Notarized copy is accepted

Notarize your online printout.

Next question, how do I notarize?

Answer: Look for a law firm in your city that has a "Notary Public". They will do the job for you. Some take 1k or less per page to notarize depending on the law firm. If you go Festus Keyamu chambers them fit tell you 50k ooooo.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2018
Nutworks100:
Just normal questions, why Tallinn University, your future prospects, how are you going to fund your Education, your country's present government, your motivation, adjusting to new environment and seeing yourself as a student, the interview was around 30-40 minutes

All these my Igbo friends. Don't go and say Biafra ooo.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Ha, person chop beans be that, but still with a good explanation you never know,..quote author=slysite4real post=65715540]

All these my Igbo friends. Don't go and say Biafra ooo.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Cyberbaze(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
slysite4real:

Notarize your online printout.

Next question, how do I notarize?

Answer: Look for a law firm in your city that has a "Notary Public". They will do the job for you. Some take 1k or less per page to notarize depending on the law firm. If you go Festus Keyamu chambers them fit tell you 50k ooooo.

Thank you very much Sir, I will do it but do you know of anyone who has done it b4 and it got accepted?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
slysite4real:

Absolutely depends on individual. But if you are going to Estonia from India, it will make more sense to have an appointment close to resumption date.

Please somebody help!

Since Tallinn University, acknowledge my application fee, also submitted all my documents except that I have low score in my TOELF test, they refused give any further feedback. What is going on?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Please somebody help!

Since Tallinn University, acknowledge my application fee, also submitted all my documents except that I have low score in my TOELF test, they refused give any further feedback. What is going on?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cyberbaze:

Thank you very much Sir, I will do it but do you know of anyone who has done it b4 and it got accepted?

It is accepted.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
fwallex4truth:

Please somebody help!

If your toefl is below the required score,, you will not be accepted.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeal4real(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello all,

I need to apply for Egypt tourist Visa. My major problem is their flight reservation requirement. How do I get this without having to pay for the flight until after the Visa is granted.

I would appreciate if anyone who has recently applied for the Visa can give some guidance.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
jeal4real:
Hello all,

I need to apply for Egypt tourist Visa. My major problem is their flight reservation requirement. How do I get this without having to pay for the flight until after the Visa is granted.

I would appreciate if anyone who has recently applied for the Visa can give some guidance.

Thanks in advance.

Have you gotten admission?

You need to get an admission first.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
slysite4real:

If your toefl is below the required score,, you will not be accepted.

Thank you,sir.

I don't know what to do now, I just have to keep my fingers cross.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
fwallex4truth:

Thank you,sir.

I don't know what to do now, I just have to keep my fingers cross.

Try mailing them directly explaining to them that you did all your education in English and that you are willing to take the English test also in the school when granted admission.. But how low was your score? Very low or just a little below the cut off Mark they asked for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by smartjyke(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God for this thread.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeal4real(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Suplexx:

Have you gotten admission?

You need to get an admission first.

Thank you for your response. I am actually not going to Estonia as a student. I got a job with an Estonian company since December and it's been hell trying to get of this country to get to an Estonian embassy. I've tried Egypt in December, but I think what made them not give me was that I couldn't get a valid flight reservation. Now I want to try again with all requirements very valid. I don't even mind trying India if I get proper guidance from experienced ppl here grin

I am a Software Engineer. Just in case you are wondering how I got a job in Estonia from Nigeria smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
jeal4real:

Thank you for your response. I am actually not going to Estonia as a student. I got a job with an Estonian company since December and it's been hell trying to get of this country to get to an Estonian embassy. I've tried Egypt in December, but I think what made them not give me was that I couldn't get a valid flight reservation. Now I want to try again with all requirements very valid. I don't even mind trying India if I get proper guidance from experienced ppl here grin

I am a Software Engineer. Just in case you are wondering how I got a job in Estonia from Nigeria smiley

I think I might be able to help you. You can send me a mail.

But to answer your specific question here, you can book your flight reservation using wakanow When you get to the point of inserting your card details, simply quit. You will be sent your booking in your email. Use Egyptian airline only.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
jeal4real:
Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

Make flight reservations on yatra.com free of charge

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.