Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877338 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2018
slysite4real:

You and your sponsor should bear same surname.
His account balance matters more and not his monthly salary. Take his recent payslips with you on your visa interview day.

I heard of a lot of persons who used sponsors with different surnames, all they did was to include the sponsors as part of family member in their Trp application.. It will be difficult for most of us to have sponsors with same surname...
Or is there anywhere it's stated recently that sponsors must bear same surname? Thanks for ur response as always..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Estiperson: 3:13am On May 09, 2018
Has anybody heard about those going to Israe, Has anyone gone ? I need information
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:40am On May 09, 2018
bsaying:

I heard of a lot of persons who used sponsors with different surnames, all they did was to include the sponsors as part of family member in their Trp application.. It will be difficult for most of us to have sponsors with same surname...
Or is there anywhere it's stated recently that sponsors must bear same surname? Thanks for ur response as always..

It is just a general visa requirement. Embassies prefer same surname.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2018
slysite4real:

I work here and receive my pay slips.... If I put a huge sum of money in my account this month, so I can sponsor myself, and I am gonna apply next month at the embassy, won't it be an issue?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:27am On May 09, 2018
slysite4real:

Embassies in Nigeria prefer same surname, transactions in statement and huge balance. Although, not all embassies in Nigeria.

Estonian embassies (particularly feedback from India) want ponsor who is a parent or a guardian with steady income like 200k naira monthly.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2018
Suplexx:

Embassy in Nigeria prefer same surname, transactions in statement and huge balance. Although, not all embassies in Nigeria.

Estonian embassies (particularly feedback from India) sponsor who is a parent or a guardian with steady income like 200k naira monthly.

I am particular about the Estonian embassy.. I already got a visa to leave Nigeria.. And I didn't use a sponsor with same surname... When u say guardian, that means we mustn't bear same surname right?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ohiskel: 9:19am On May 09, 2018
For authentication of documents, does an affidavit from relevant court cover that?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 10:00am On May 09, 2018
Pls house who have done the moodle test for cyber security TTU. I need help on how to prepare for the test. Anybody that has information pls share with me
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 10:03am On May 09, 2018
pls house, i will be writing the moodle test fore cyber security soon.Is there anyone that can help with likely test questions or with how i can prepare for the test
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:25am On May 09, 2018
bsaying:

I am particular about the Estonian embassy.. I already got a visa to leave Nigeria..

I gave a general information so that others could benefit.

Congratulations on your first leg visa.

bsaying:

And I didn't use a sponsor with same surname... When u say guardian, that means we mustn't bear same surname right?

The sponsor must not be same surname according to what I was told by those who have traveled. However, it will be nice for your sponsor to swear affidavit.

Guardian means anyone who is your guardian and is committed to sponsoring you.

Check the police and border guard website, you will see where Guardian is stated.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by RealHomes(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2018
Check previous posts for the MOODLE. A guy shared links on how you can go about it. Take your time to check from 2017 thereabout. Tomorrow is my Skype interview for BA International Business Administration.. I'm looking forward to more ideas on how I should get prepared. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2018
bsaying:

I work here and receive my pay slips.... If I put a huge sum of money in my account this month, so I can sponsor myself, and I am gonna apply next month at the embassy, won't it be an issue?

You have to submit 6months statement of account. So the huge amount should be there in the last 6months prior to visa application. And ofcourse there should be transactions in the account too.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2018
Ayodejibaba:
pls house, i will be writing the moodle test fore cyber security soon.Is there anyone that can help with likely test questions or with how i can prepare for the test

read recent posts. You wil see them
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 10:32am On May 09, 2018
slysite4real:

You have to submit 6months statement of account. So the huge amount should be there in the last 6months prior to visa application. And ofcourse there should be transactions in the account too.

hi Slysite4real, is concerning this second leg (thats the estonian embassy), if you have a tuition waiver do you still need to present like a solid statement? does having a tuition waiver have any effect on the statement to be presented?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:34am On May 09, 2018
richinex:

hi Slysite4real, is concerning this second leg (thats the estonian embassy), if you have a tuition waiver do you still need to present like a solid statement? does having a tuition waiver have any effect on the statement to be presented?

They want to be sure you can sustain yourself (feeding and accommodation) for one year.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2018
I need to send:

My B.Sc. transcript + verified copy of certificate directly from my undergraduate university. (1st DHL)

M.Sc. transcript +verified copy of certificate directly from my postgraduate university (2nd DHL).

Signed copy of my application form (3rd DHL).

This people nor know say economy hard for here oo.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 10:39am On May 09, 2018
Suplexx:

They want to be sure you can sustain yourself (feeding and accommodation) for one year.
Oh k nice nice...I get. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2018
richinex:

Last year I went to Estonia for a short course on Dora Plus scholarship. At Estonian embassy in New Delhi, I removed my sponsor's statement of account because I thought it was no longer necessary. The visa officer requested for it. I told her am on a scholarship (not just tuition waiver but I was also paid). She said it is still required. So I gave it to her.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 10:59am On May 09, 2018
slysite4real:

Last year I went to Estonia for a short course on Dora Plus scholarship. At Estonian embassy in New Delhi, I removed my sponsor's statement of account because I thought it was no longer necessary. The visa officer requested for it. I told her am on a scholarship (not just tuition waiver but I was also paid). She said it is still required. So I gave it to her.
I understand now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2018
Suplexx:

I gave a general information so that others could benefit.

Congratulations on your first leg visa.

The sponsor must not be same surname according to what I was told by those who have traveled. However, it will be nice for your sponsor to swear affidavit.

Guardian means anyone who is your guardian and is committed to sponsor you.

Check the police and border guard website, you will see where Guardian is stated.

Thanks brother......
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2018
slysite4real:

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2018
slysite4real:
I need to send:

My B.Sc. transcript + verified copy of certificate directly from my undergraduate university. (1st DHL)

M.Sc. transcript +verified copy of certificate directly from my postgraduate university (2nd DHL).

Signed copy of my application form (3rd DHL).

This people nor know say economy hard for here oo.
lol God will provide
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 12:35pm On May 09, 2018
slysite4real:
to

read recent posts. You wil see them

pls slysite4real i will appreciate if u can help me out if u have any info. i have tried to read thru previous posts for any info on the subject but the only one i saw sent a mail directly to the person concerned
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 3:28pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=Ayodejibaba post=67411206]

pls i need help with moodle test for cyber security. am writing the test soon. anyone who has written the test before to pls help out
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2018
Ayodejibaba:

pls slysite4real i will appreciate if u can help me out if u have any info. i have tried to read thru previous posts for any info on the subject but the only one i saw sent a mail directly to the person concerned

You can contact the person and ask for the info he received in his private e-mail. He might be willing to help you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kapelvej: 8:02pm On May 09, 2018
Olusegunpeters:
Please note. Some questions from your moodle test or general fundamentals questions will be asked during your Skype interview.
hello, this is kapelvej, you sent me an email request, but I cant access that email for now, can you kindly please reach me at marospylankymoore at yahoo.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Vanleo3: 12:17pm On May 10, 2018
RealHomes:
Check previous posts for the MOODLE. A guy shared links on how you can go about it. Take your time to check from 2017 thereabout. Tomorrow is my Skype interview for BA International Business Administration.. I'm looking forward to more ideas on how I should get prepared. Thanks
You should read your motivational letter very well and try to think of possible questions that will be asked based on your letter. For example, if u wrote that you want to be an international business man, d interviewer will ask for d reasons for ur choice. The interviewer will also ask for the problems faced by businesses in your country.
Don't forget the course you are specializing in; either Marketing or Finance/Accounting, you might be asked which u will like to specialize in and reasons for your choice.
You will be asked about the probs posed by studying in a foreign country. Just tell them u don't see any from your perspective. Then they might ask that are you not concerned about the weather or a different culture...just tell them that you will be well prepared.
That's all I know.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2018
slysite4real:

You can contact the person and ask for the info he received in his private e-mail. He might be willing to help you.
I sent u an email on here bro,need to reach u
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Holiestmay1: 1:06pm On May 10, 2018
Ayodejibaba:

Your test will take about 4hours but they are quite tasking and you need to be really Prepared. You might not be able to do it alone, I will advice you get your friends who are knowledgeable in the field too to assist you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2018
Saintsquare:
I sent u an email on here bro,need to reach u

Ok man.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:43pm On May 11, 2018
Any news about Israeli route? Those in batch A, how far with the process? Anyone in the group?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2018
slysite4real:

Ok man.
Sent you an email but no reply bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.