Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875415 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2019
Adeyera10:
Please I just finished writing the 2019 waec and the result is out already but I can only get the statement of result now and I want to process my undergraduate degree in Estonia please can I use statement of result since the original waec result is not out yet

we in d same shoe o pls if u have any info abeg let work together o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ManuelWest(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
I’ve been following this thread for years now.. you guys are really doing a great job.please I have a question.
Please what’s the easiest and the best route to apply for the Estonia student visa ? Like which country is the best for processing Estonia visa.
I’m actually a masters student

Please I’ll appreciate if some can answer my question.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by afolabibiodun(m): 2:38am On Oct 08, 2019
plz do anybody know anything about namibia life style plz advice
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2019
ManuelWest:
I’ve been following this thread for years now.. you guys are really doing a great job.please I have a question.
Please what’s the easiest and the best route to apply for the Estonia student visa ? Like which country is the best for processing Estonia visa.
I’m actually a masters student

Please I’ll appreciate if some can answer my question.

Getting Estonia visa as a student as much as I know is almost 99% sure if you meet the requirements which have been mentioned countless times on this forum. The only challenge is getting a visa to that country where you will submit Estonia visa application. The ease of getting a visa to that country depends on time- things change. In 2017 India was a good route but not anymore. In 2018-2019 it was Russia, Israel and Egypt. In my opinion Israel was the surest but most expensive. If you are on a budget then Egypt is always an option but start early enough to compensate for delays. And keep yourself updated in 2020 for the best route(s).

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nappy760(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hi guys , is there anyone on this thread presently in Estonia?
I would like first hand information on the prospects of studying and working simultaneously there.
I have actually opened my account dream apply but I have completed the requirements.

I intend to apply to Tallin University of Technology, to study Integrated Engineering.
I have been following the schools website since 2017 and I realised that their Olevel requirement has changed this year.
In 2017 they asked for a minimum of C6 in five subjects and now it is presently a minimum of C4 .
I don't have this olevel requirement but I have an OND and HND lower credit from Yaba College of Technology.
Would this be of any help?

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
nappy760:
Hi guys , is there anyone on this thread presently in Estonia?
I would like first hand information on the prospects of studying and working simultaneously there.
I have actually opened my account dream apply but I have completed the requirements.

I intend to apply to Tallin University of Technology, to study Integrated Engineering.
I have been following the schools website since 2017 and I realised that their Olevel requirement has changed this year.
In 2017 they asked for a minimum of C6 in five subjects and now it is presently a minimum of C4 .
I don't have this olevel requirement but I have an OND and HND lower credit from Yaba College of Technology.
Would this be of any help?
You must meet the O level requirement, OND/HND won't change anything.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nappy760(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Saintsquare:
You must meet the O level requirement, OND/HND won't change anything.
you

All right...thanks for this information.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iCode2: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Can someone get admission with a PGD (post graduate diploma) and maybe scholarship in Estonia? PGD GPA of 4.5
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ABBAChuks: 5:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Please what are the different ways of showing proof of funds during visa application?
I need to know all the different ways to do so.

And how much fund is required?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ManuelWest(m): 5:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Please what should be the minimum bank statement when applying for Estonia student visa ? I’m bit confused

I’ll appreciate if someone can answer this
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ManuelWest(m): 5:30am On Oct 17, 2019
slysite4real:

Getting Estonia visa as a student as much as I know is almost 99% sure if you meet the requirements which have been mentioned countless times on this forum. The only challenge is getting a visa to that country where you will submit Estonia visa application. The ease of getting a visa to that country depends on time- things change. In 2017 India was a good route but not anymore. In 2018-2019 it was Russia, Israel and Egypt. In my opinion Israel was the surest but most expensive. If you are on a budget then Egypt is always an option but start early enough to compensate for delays. And keep yourself updated in 2020 for the best route(s).

Thanks
But please what’s the minimum bank statement for Estonia student visa ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by pauloz555: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
ManuelWest:

Thanks
But please what’s the minimum bank statement for Estonia student visa ?
4 million naira and above will be ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ManuelWest(m): 5:10am On Oct 21, 2019
pauloz555:

4 million naira and above will be ok

Wow that’s the too much.. was thinking between 1.2-2m because things I’ve read online and on Nairaland was between that amount
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Just an observation.

It is interesting when people come to this thread and say something like
"I’ve been following this thread for years now.. "

And two lines later they ask questions like
"what’s the easiest and the best route to apply for the Estonia student visa"

To be fair na because we dey forum nothing spoil but think about your statements when you write motivational letters and official applications to embassies because na small thing person take dem implicate himself.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
You are right, this amount will be enough. If you dont have it in your account, you can also use a sponsor.
ManuelWest:

Wow that’s the too much.. was thinking between 1.2-2m because things I’ve read online and on Nairaland was between that amount
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ManuelWest(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kabz:
You are right, this amount will be enough. If you dont have it in your account, you can also use a sponsor.

Please I have a question, it’s kinda funny tho. Please when applying for admission using Estonia daydream website. Like how will I upload my documents, like an I going to scan then upload it.. I really don’t have an idea on how to do it.

Secondly what transcript will I use when applying since the original will be sent to Estonia from my university.. like will I just request for my 100-400l transcript,scan and then use it to apply for admission?

Please someone should explain this to me ����
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pesbest: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2019
For those already in Estonia,

Please Would you advice a prospective Nigerian student to seek D-visa first, as a way of gaining entry into Estonia? Then, apply for TRP while in Estonia just to avoid the incessant delays in getting the TRP before hand

2. Please for those studying in TALTECH or alumni of Taltech

Are there special hostels for couples ( students with their spouses)

3. Is there any advantage/benefit of having your baby in Estonia

4. What is the best health insurance company to go for in Estonia

5. How are scholarships considered/accessed for Bsc programs

6. Do you recommend Ukraine or Russia for estonian visa applications

7. Do foreign students retain their accomodation during holidays If No! What's the alternative to this challenge?

8. Is there age restrictions for Bsc applications

9. Are nursery ,primary, secondary education free in Estonia

10. Anyone here studying in TALTECH, cybersecurity precisely

Please, how is the online test and interview like??

Is it only programming? Networking? Cyber security? Knowledge that is tested??

Or

General IT??

Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2019
ManuelWest:

Please I have a question, it’s kinda funny tho. Please when applying for admission using Estonia daydream website. Like how will I upload my documents, like an I going to scan then upload it.. I really don’t have an idea on how to do it.

Secondly what transcript will I use when applying since the original will be sent to Estonia from my university.. like will I just request for my 100-400l transcript,scan and then use it to apply for admission?

Please someone should explain this to me ����

On the dreamapply website, you have the option to upload soft copies of your document. Normally, you have it scanned and saved on your system then all you need to do is attach and upload on the dreamapply system.

Secondly, for transcript depending on your university, there are different ways to get a copy for yourself. You can talk to those in charge to see if there is a way they can arrange that for you.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nappy760(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Applying for a bachelor's degree, I see request for transcript and I don't understand.
Do secondary schools also issue transcripts?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
nappy760:
Applying for a bachelor's degree, I see request for transcript and I don't understand.
Do secondary schools also issue transcripts?
Neco or Waec is fine
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nappy760(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Saintsquare:
Neco or Waec is fine

Alright...thank you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pesbest: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Pesbest:

Please Would you advice a prospective Nigerian student to seek D-visa first, as a way of gaining entry into Estonia? Then, apply for TRP while in Estonia just to avoid the incessant delays in getting the TRP before hand

Are there special hostels for couples ( students with their spouses)

3. Is there any advantage/benefit of having your baby in Estonia

4. What is the best health insurance company to go for in Estonia

5. How are scholarships considered/accessed for Bsc programs

6. Do you recommend Ukraine or Russia for estonian visa applications

7. Do foreign students retain their accomodation during holidays If No! What's the alternative to this challenge?

8. Is there age restrictions for Bsc applications

9. Are nursery ,primary, secondary education free in Estonia

10. Anyone here studying in TALTECH, cybersecurity precisely

Please, how is the online test and interview like??

Is it only programming? Networking? Cyber security? Knowledge that is tested??

Or

General IT??

Thanks in anticipation.

Happy Sunday to you all....

Please I would like one or more persons to answer these questions mentioned above....

Not only for my benefit but also for the good of others planning their studies against 2019/2020 admissions in Estonia.

December 1st, less than 6 weeks from now, application opens....

I/we like to start as early as possible.

Thank you.

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Pesbest:

Please Would you advice a prospective Nigerian student to seek D-visa first, as a way of gaining entry into Estonia? Then, apply for TRP while in Estonia just to avoid the incessant delays in getting the TRP before hand You could do it this way. Anyways, TRP the timing of issuance depends on different factors that are not within your control.

Are there special hostels for couples ( students with their spouses) There are hostels for couples but in most cases spaces are limited due to large number of people on the waiting list. Your best bet will be to secure accommodation outside the school dorm.

3. Is there any advantage/benefit of having your baby in Estonia I am very sure the benefits are on the high compared to Naija but I cannot say specifcally as I dont have a child. But note that there is no automatic Estonian citizenship for babies born in Estonia by foreign parents.

4. What is the best health insurance company to go for in Estonia If you mean during the D-Visa application stage the Swisscare for sure.

5. How are scholarships considered/accessed for Bsc programs Generally, scholarships are usually limited for BSc programmes but as in most cases consideration is done together with your application, hence there is no different application for scholarships. You should be able to get more info about this from the website.

6. Do you recommend Ukraine or Russia for estonian visa applications Nope. There have been recent cases of deportation of students who went to these countries. So I strongly advise you to check other alternatives.

7. Do foreign students retain their accomodation during holidays If No! What's the alternative to this challenge? Yes, accommodation is for your study year, holidays inclusive and you get to renew it periodically.

8. Is there age restrictions for Bsc applications I do not think so

9. Are nursery ,primary, secondary education free in Estonia I think public schools are free but sincerely I am not knowledgable about this topic as you also have to consider that most public schools language of instruction is in Estonian.

10. Anyone here studying in TALTECH, cybersecurity precisely Not me

Please, how is the online test and interview like?? No Idea

Is it only programming? Networking? Cyber security? Knowledge that is tested?? No Idea

Or

General IT?? No Idea

Thanks in anticipation.

I hope this helps a bit wink

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
If you have an uncle in Estonia already is there nothing he can do to avoid you going through Egypt, India, Israel etc to get your D-Visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kylieeeee: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is it possible to just go directly from where i get the visa to Estonia instead of coming back to Nigeria? Because the cost of buying two tickets seems huge? My parents are worried about expenses.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
If you have an uncle in Estonia already is there nothing he can do to avoid you going through Egypt, India, Israel etc to get your D-Visa
Nope. Your uncle can't do anything. You are going to these places to get a visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2019
Kylieeeee:
Is it possible to just go directly from where i get the visa to Estonia instead of coming back to Nigeria? Because the cost of buying two tickets seems huge? My parents are worried about expenses.
It depends on how close your getting the D-Visa is to resumption. If you get the D-visa close to resumption, you can surely leave for Estonia from there. Anyways, if you are going to get a D-Visa from Egypt for example, you need to book a return ticket. So, in the end, it's an expense you will still have to make.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Hintona(f): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
how do I get a bsc scholarship in Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kylieeeee: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hintona:
how do I get a bsc scholarship in Estonia?

By applying for an admission, check online for the schools and look for the programme that suits your goal, see if you also meet requirements.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ManuelWest(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kabz:
It depends on how close your getting the D-Visa is to resumption. If you get the D-visa close to resumption, you can surely leave for Estonia from there. Anyways, if you are going to get a D-Visa from Egypt for example, you need to book a return ticket. So, in the end, it's an expense you will still have to make.
Can you go like a month or two prior resumption because the flight ticket cost na issue �
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
ManuelWest:

Can you go like a month or two prior resumption because the flight ticket cost na issue �
A month or two might be too early. You will not be allowed to enter the country.  Anyways, the date of entry will be on your D-visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ipisi(m): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2019
slysite4real:

Hello Sir, Are you currently (staying) living in staying in Estonia?

Please I have a couple of questions to ask ......please

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.