Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875575 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by drakura: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Hello Everyone
I applied to Tallinn University

My question is, when I'm given admission while Going for Interview in Egypt will i stay there and wait for my Papers or return to Nigeria.
Does the issuance of Visa take time?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2020
justnock:
Estonia is not worth it guys. Look for better countries, except you plan to use it as a stepping stone.

What makes you think Estonia does not worth it. It would be helpful if you can state your reasons for this statement so to help others think their decision through.

I am in Estonia and I would say it worth it. The only hard part is just having to travel to Estonia through another country and ofcourse the cold which I am already used to.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2020
drakura:
Hello Everyone
I applied to Tallinn University

My question is, when I'm given admission while Going for Interview in Egypt will i stay there and wait for my Papers or return to Nigeria.
Does the issuance of Visa take time?

If you're referring to issuance of Estonia visa then I'll answer. It should not take up to 2 weeks to get your visa to Estonia ofcourse provided you have all their required documents. Ps. The embassy could change the time they take but from different testimonies two weeks is even too long.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2020
omitobi:

What makes you think Estonia does not worth it. It would be helpful if you can state your reasons for this statement so to help others think their decision through.

I am in Estonia and I would say it worth it. The only hard part is just having to travel to Estonia through another country and ofcourse the cold which I am already used to.

I am glad you are enjoying the place. Kindly give us firsthand experience or better still, create a thread and tell everyone in the house about Estonia. Don't wait for me to criticize or warn against going to that country, before you speak up.
I have 2 friends in tartu.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Luvlibee:
Dear,
I am very new to this page, I want to continue schooling in Estonia but don't know where to start from. Is it possible for me to get admitted and resume studies in September this year? also, I'm not interested in writing IELTS so I would prefer a school without IELTS. Please what are my chances of making my dream work?
Thanks

If you had your secondary school and university in naija then you have no choice than to write the exam.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2020
justnock:

Do your research. I see a lot of guys here, talking about Estonia.
I believe you have sense, don't just follow what people are saying. Research thoroughly.

You're not helping matter if you can't state specifically why you think Estonia does not worth it. Perhaps you can share your own research that brings you to this conclusion at least for the sake of the person who wants to make a decision.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
omitobi:

You're not helping matter if you can't state specifically why you think Estonia does not worth it. Perhaps you can share your own research that brings you to this conclusion at least for the sake of the person who wants to make a decision.
Someone that's typing from one village in Ekiti, next thing you'll hear is I have friends there... His jumping from one thread to the other like a kangaroo that's purging!

7 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Amanee(f): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
justnock:

Do your research. I see a lot of guys here, talking about Estonia.
I believe you have sense, don't just follow what people are saying. Research thoroughly.

I've done my research for over two years now, if you think its not a good study destination, I want to know why and in what way

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kay100: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
justnock:

I am glad you are enjoying the place. Kindly give us firsthand experience or better still, create a thread and tell everyone in the house about Estonia. Don't wait for me to criticize or warn against going to that country, before you speak up.
I have 2 friends in tartu.

Oga stop discouraging people that are on this journey if you can't tell us the reason why you said Estonia is not worth it...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kay100: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
xule20:

Someone that's typing from one village in Ekiti, next thing you'll hear is I have friends there... His jumping from one thread to the other like a kangaroo that's purging!

Lmao..he already said he have friends in tartu nah

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OgbeniOptional(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Don't give him attention. He's all over the thread. Y'all should follow ya dreams.

xule20:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayoola222: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good day house,
I have almost completed my application to study Masters in Democracy and Governance at University of Tartu. I need someone to tell me about the Visa issuance procedure. Does Estonia have an affiliate Embassy in Nigeria?
I need a solid information on how it works as I have heard that one has to seek a visa to another country first before getting Estonia Visa.
Someone should enlighten me asap.
Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by drakura: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
omitobi:

If you're referring to issuance of Estonia visa then I'll answer. It should not take up to 2 weeks to get your visa to Estonia ofcourse provided you have all their required documents. Ps. The embassy could change the time they take but from different testimonies two weeks is even too long.

Thanks a lot
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayoola222: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Good day,
I have almost completed my application to study Masters in Democracy and Governance at University of Tartu. Can you tell me about the Visa issuance procedure. Does Estonia have an affiliate Embassy in Nigeria?
I need a solid information on how it works as I have heard that one has to seek a visa to another country first before getting Estonia Visa.
Kindly reply asap.
drakura:

Thanks a lot
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kay100: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Ayoola222:
Good day,
I have almost completed my application to study Masters in Democracy and Governance at University of Tartu. Can you tell me about the Visa issuance procedure. Does Estonia have an affiliate Embassy in Nigeria?
Kindly reply asap.

You can't get the type D visa here in Nigeria...you've to travel to either Egypt or turkey to visit the Estonia embassy..and how come you've almost completed your application without knowing this...didn't you do your research??

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Amanee(f): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2020
Kay100:

You can't get the type D visa here in Nigeria...you've to travel to either Egypt or turkey to visit the Estonia embassy..and how come you've almost completed your application without knowing this...didn't you do your research??

The most funny thing is, that's the theme of this thread.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yungtang552man2: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ithmaarfinance.com/home/ IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ithmaar Investment GROUP
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayoola222: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Thanks for the information.
Kay100:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by water4: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
omitobi:

@Omitobi.. Your name rings a bell. Please can you discuss student jobs opportunities, sustenance and PR issues after studies. I also sent you a request. Thanks. Omishola
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by EverGReAT01: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Francia:
Please anyone applying to Tallinn University of Technology for e-governance Technologies and services? Lets link up

Please, I'm in interested in PhD in Public Administration. Leave a WhatsApp line and I'll link up with you.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DRSAMSON: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=Luvlibee post=86720088]Dear,
I am very new to this page, I want to continue schooling in Estonia but don't know where to start from. Is it possible for me to get admitted and resume studies in September this year? also, I'm not interested in writing IELTS so I would prefer a school without IELTS. Please what are my chances of making my dream work?
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jaykuul: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2020
My questions are 1. does Estonia have age restriction in visa application, like can somebody who is 35 years but only had HND still apply for Bachelors and be issued visa still.

2. I also heard from somebody that if you must study in Estonia, you can not have anything less than C4 in your O-level, is this true?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ojiyakoko: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2020
Please for those who have the Long-stay (D) visa, does it allow multiple entries and exits?. I'm hoping on starting a Computer Science Masters at UT but would also love to visit Nigeria every 3 months(stay probably a few days) for family and work related issues.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ojiyakoko:
Please for those who have the Long-stay (D) visa, does it allow multiple entries and exits?. I'm hoping on starting a Computer Science Masters at UT but would also love to visit Nigeria every 3 months(stay probably a few days) for family and work related issues.

They will write the number of entries on the visa. Usually its multiple entries but they may have a single entries based on the circumstances surrounding your application or their discretion.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
jaykuul:
My questions are 1. does Estonia have age restriction in visa application, like can somebody who is 35 years but only had HND still apply for Bachelors and be issued visa still.

2. I also heard from somebody that if you must study in Estonia, you can not have anything less than C4 in your O-level, is this true?

1. I have never heard of age restrictions on applying for a bachelor's course.
2. I don't think that is it. But usually every programme or school states the required level of credits on their website for this purpose.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
DRSAMSON:

Please if you can help me with the application process and all

Oisakhoba1@gmail.com

I'll be careful about posting my email on this kind of public forums. You might be inviting scammers into your email.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ojiyakoko: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
omitobi:

They will write the number of entries on the visa. Usually its multiple entries but they may have a single entries based on the circumstances surrounding your application or their discretion.

Alright. Thank you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yettymine(f): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
I got a rejection mail from Taltech today. Can I reapply to the same school before application close. I mean can I reapply to Taltech or try another school .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Amanee(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
yettymine:
I got a rejection mail from Taltech today. Can I reapply to the same school before application close. I mean can I reapply to Taltech or try another school .

What course were you applying for and class of degree?
Can you send them a mail to ask why your application wasn't successful and what you can do to get positive results, going forward?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yettymine(f): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amanee:

Can you send them a mail to ask why your application wasn't successful and what you can do to get positive results, going forward?

MA International business administration

I will send the mail
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yettymine(f): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amanee:

I understand that this decision is disappointing. Kindly note that it is never easy to make admission decisions. But the decision was reached through a thorough and thoughtful review. Your application was evaluated in the context of the entire applicant pool. Please understand that this is in no way a judgment of you as a student or as a person, since our decisions have more to do with the applicant pool than anything else. Many applicants present strong records of achievement and good results in the admission interviews. We hope this final decision will not deter you from any of your personal aspirations.

I wish you every success with your further education!

THE REPLY I GOT FROM THE MAIL I SENT

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.